Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2013 1:11 AM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Take that Sakura haters.

Sasuke is up to something. I knew it.

Orochimaru is going to save Tsunade maybe..?! :O
MermaidGalaxiesJun 12, 2013 1:14 AM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 12, 2013 1:14 AM

Jan 2009
sasuke is still evil i bet lol and looks like Tsunade will be alive and rescued by Orochimaru afterall
Jun 12, 2013 1:14 AM

Mar 2012
^Haven't read the chapter but I'm already called it. Someone with chronic backstabing dissorder like him just cannot simply get change in heart by a mere talk.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 12, 2013 1:16 AM

Jun 2011
Orochimaru is like the Chuck Noriss of Naruto.
Jun 12, 2013 1:17 AM

Oct 2008
Jun 12, 2013 1:19 AM
May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
^Haven't read the chapter but I'm already called it. Someone with chronic backstabing dissorder like him just cannot simply get change in heart by a mere talk.

Once a traitor, always a traitor. Not really a surprise for me, I knew he was up to something
Jun 12, 2013 1:21 AM
May 2013
orbbie said:
Orochimaru is like the Chuck Noriss of Naruto.

Yeah, and the sad thing is, he is more reliable than Sasuke
Jun 12, 2013 1:34 AM

Jul 2007
OH man, things are just starting to really take a dark turn now. After all this time juubi has finally been defeated. Now its finally time to see orichimaru's true goal and something tells me sasuske is going to turn yet again.

For a second i had my doubts thinking they were all being the original team 7 again. But it looks we might get that final showdown between naruto and sasuske :P

But btw what the fck is madara and hashirama doing?

I absolutely hated this translation, they even left out some of it on one of the pages.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-634/page-16

ArtimesGamerJun 12, 2013 1:42 AM

Jun 12, 2013 1:39 AM

Jul 2012
Finally what seemed like an easy ending is getting a twist. Godbless this chapter!
So, What do you think is on the other side?
Jun 12, 2013 1:40 AM

Jun 2012
Varak-blackhand said:
NeoAnkara said:

Once a traitor, always a traitor. Not really a surprise for me, I knew he was up to something

Well it could be a trolling by Kishi; make us think Sasuke's up to something bad while in reality...
Jun 12, 2013 1:42 AM

Jan 2012
Unless I'm missing something, I don't see what particular evil thing Sasuke did, aside from wanting the Juubi to burn or whatnot.

Anywayyyy, I wanna see what Orochimaru is up to with Tsunade. Fuck all else right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2013 1:44 AM

Apr 2013
Oh an I thought this is gonna be yet another absurd everyone wants to be a hokage chapter.
Jun 12, 2013 1:46 AM

Mar 2012
prism2525 said:
Varak-blackhand said:
NeoAnkara said:

Well it could be a trolling by Kishi; make us think Sasuke's up to something bad while in reality...
He is going to do something really bad.

But in all seriousness Orochimaru is really suited to be a final villain.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 12, 2013 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
Yes if sasuke turns back evil this manga still has a chance of ending well.
Jun 12, 2013 1:51 AM

Jun 2012
Adviel said:

If it's as you say then Sasuke would never have been back on the good side at all but just acting along (which is remarkable in itself as I never thought Sasuke was able to act to save his life)
Jun 12, 2013 1:54 AM
May 2013
prism2525 said:
Adviel said:

If it's as you say then Sasuke would never have been back on the good side at all but just acting along (which is remarkable in itself as I never thought Sasuke was able to act to save his life)

Sasuke -> the new Orochimaru; Orochimaru -> goes back to Konoha = Happy Ending
Jun 12, 2013 1:58 AM

Mar 2011
The naruto and Sasuke alliance just puts me in mind of when Dr. Doom teamed up with the Fantastic Four against Galactus. His reasoning is that he can't control the world if it's destroyed.

So, it puts me in mind of Sasuke. He couldn't defeat the Juubei himself and needs the help of the alliance. Really, Sasuke and Orochimaru's goals are self-aggrandizement. Sasuke wants to restore his clan and Orochi wants to be the most powerful ninja ever. Both are impossible while Obito is continuing Madara's plans.
Jun 12, 2013 2:05 AM

Jan 2008
I didn't hate this chapter. I liked them going back to the Naruto learning about his chakra, and how it could help build on Sasuke's and make it more powerful.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 12, 2013 2:07 AM
Nov 2007
so why does he have a giant snake summon instead of a giant hawk summon?
Jun 12, 2013 2:08 AM

Jan 2009
PrometheusZero said:
The naruto and Sasuke alliance just puts me in mind of when Dr. Doom teamed up with the Fantastic Four against Galactus. His reasoning is that he can't control the world if it's destroyed.

So, it puts me in mind of Sasuke. He couldn't defeat the Juubei himself and needs the help of the alliance. Really, Sasuke and Orochimaru's goals are self-aggrandizement. Sasuke wants to restore his clan and Orochi wants to be the most powerful ninja ever. Both are impossible while Obito is continuing Madara's plans.

make sense that Sasuke acts like Dr. Doom
Jun 12, 2013 2:26 AM

Dec 2011
Finally!!! Back to the Kages!! Orochimaru... what are you...

SAKURA YOURE SO BADASS OMGGGGGGGGGG XDDDDDDD

IchigoHollowfi said:
Take that Sakura haters.
Jun 12, 2013 2:30 AM

Sep 2011
crowslayer91 said:

this. this has been bugging me since last chapter
Jun 12, 2013 2:30 AM

Mar 2012
Mikan5 said:
Finally!!! Back to the Kages!! Orochimaru... what are you...

SAKURA YOURE SO BADASS OMGGGGGGGGGG XDDDDDDD

IchigoHollowfi said:
Take that Sakura haters.
Then what about hundred or so chapter back?
Jun 12, 2013 2:31 AM

Mar 2012
ciddypoo said:
crowslayer91 said:

To make parallel with Sannin ofcourse.
Jun 12, 2013 2:44 AM

Sep 2012
Orochimaru next chapter <3
Jun 12, 2013 2:44 AM

Jan 2009
NeoAnkara said:
ciddypoo said:
crowslayer91 said:

To make parallel with Sannin ofcourse.

and also that giant hawk summon is dead as far as i remember
Jun 12, 2013 2:46 AM

Feb 2012
Really nice ending, the rest was kinda boring.
Jun 12, 2013 2:54 AM

Jun 2012
IMO the only one who really deserves praise is Naruto as he's the only one who's been constantly developing new jutsu and such.

Sasuke seems too pull out more sharingan and fire techniques which we know nothing about how they came to be.

Sakura... well she just copy-pasted Tsunade's jutsu.
Jun 12, 2013 3:01 AM
May 2013
prism2525 said:
IMO the only one who really deserves praise is Naruto as he's the only one who's been constantly developing new jutsu and such.

Sasuke seems too pull out more sharingan and fire techniques which we know nothing about how they came to be.

Sakura is like Tsunade...
Without the boobs. And the attitude. And the blond hair. And the centerfold beauty.
... Sakura =/= Tsunade
Jun 12, 2013 3:08 AM

Jun 2012
Varak-blackhand said:
prism2525 said:

Sakura is like Tsunade...
Without the boobs. And the attitude. And the blond hair. And the centerfold beauty.
... Sakura =/= Tsunade

You're basically confirming what I said dude. I was commenting on their jutsu, not appearance.

Also, Tsunade and Sakura have a very similar attitude really.
Jun 12, 2013 3:14 AM

Nov 2011

These fucking eyes man~
Jun 12, 2013 3:22 AM

Jun 2013
yep, interesting chapter, Orochimaru finally arrived, I'm curious to see in what shape are the 5 kage's
Jun 12, 2013 3:23 AM

Jan 2012
awesome chapter
expecting oro to start something
Jun 12, 2013 3:54 AM

Aug 2012
PrometheusZero said:

This makes so much sense.
Jun 12, 2013 4:04 AM

Mar 2012
Scorch Element - Spiralling Light Storm Pitch Black Arrow Mark Zero

Lol that naming sense..

I liked Sasuke's "BURN!", would be more epic if he did it in an Axel-like tone.

Other than, Tsunade seems to be alive but I cant make out of why Sakura is crying... tears of joy? Doesnt seem like it..

Wonder whats Orochimaru upto now
skwok-ravenJun 12, 2013 4:08 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jun 12, 2013 4:17 AM

Jul 2011
I was kinda dissapionted that sakura's slug was the same as tsunade's was hoping for a new slug character but whatever the real story is that sasuke has a sinister plot (my intuition was right) and finally next chapter hopefully well see the kage's fate...and orochimaru in action...
"When people realize how lonely it is being on their own, they will become kind."
— Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
Jun 12, 2013 4:23 AM

Dec 2008
KATSUYU! I WAS F*CKING RIGHT! SAKURA HARUNO I WILL SEE YOU DEAD!

Give me next week's chapter! Orochimaru better freakin do something about Tsunade! She's too screwed for him to f*ck her up even more. Unless he lets her die to revive her. Or just watches her die for not healing his hands. Honestly, would not be surprised. BUT HE BETTER NOT DO EITHER! AFNDK:ANSFKANJDSFSDLFSA

/goeslegitemo
Jun 12, 2013 4:25 AM

Dec 2008
next chapter plot twist with oro...well thats going to be boring
Jun 12, 2013 4:37 AM
Nov 2007
SkyRanger said:
PrometheusZero said:

This makes so much sense.

Probably the way Naruto have to deal with them.
Jun 12, 2013 4:40 AM

Apr 2012
prism2525 said:
Adviel said:

I didn`t consider Sasuke acting all this time I thought it was bad writing on Kishi`s part and changing his mind based on fan reaction.
Jun 12, 2013 4:40 AM

Aug 2012
I wonder what Sasuke's up to.
That combination jutsu was pretty cool! :)
They're in sync like always.

Is Orochimaru gonna save Tsunade or is she just a part of his plan?
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Jun 12, 2013 4:43 AM

Jan 2013
Good good, Sasuke has some evil intention after all.
Jun 12, 2013 4:44 AM

May 2013
Surprised that sakura's better than i expected meanwhile I still think Sasuke's up to nothing good, Sai was commenting on it too.

I need more Hashirama screentime.
Jun 12, 2013 4:52 AM
Feb 2012
Gamakichi picked up smoking? Tsk, tsk.

I wonder what Sasuke's gonna do next.
Jun 12, 2013 4:53 AM

Aug 2012
Finally Orochimaru has been shown i've been wondering where he was for the past couple of chapters, hopefully we get to see his intention and i doubt there any good i mean c'mon its Orochimaru

Jun 12, 2013 5:37 AM

Mar 2013
Sakura isn't useless anymore, we've gone this far.

I was starting to wonder where were the other guys like Tsunade, Gaara, and the other Kage, I hope we'll see them in the next chapter.
Jun 12, 2013 6:15 AM

Feb 2013
Looks like he is up to something and it’s with Orochimaru. To think that even after what Itachi said, all the Hokage and being with his old friends, he is still the same.
Jun 12, 2013 7:05 AM

Sep 2009
Remember orochimaru wanted to be hokage too? And he didn't get to be one so he left the village and want to destroy it. Now sasuke want to be the hokage, and obviously he won't be it, its not history repeat right?

Well for me orochimaru is a guy who is doing bad things for fun. Sasuke is actually a good guy but he have an evil ambition. Idkk.
Jun 12, 2013 7:09 AM

Feb 2013
Okay no, Sasuke is NAWT up to something!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT RIGHT AFTER HE HAS BECOME GOOD!! >.<

Jun 12, 2013 7:14 AM

Feb 2013
The Juubi just exploded and Madara didn't even try to stop it from happening lol. Am I the only one who thinks that was just WAY too easy? Also I'm glad Sasuke does seem to have some sort of evil plan, now I wonder what it is exactly.

Overall this was a pretty good chapter, much better then the previous weeks.

Adviel said:
I didn`t consider Sasuke acting all this time I thought it was bad writing on Kishi`s part and changing his mind based on fan reaction.
^This lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.