Forum Settings
Forums

Strongest Anime Character , what makes them the strongest?

New
Pages (19) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »
May 26, 2013 1:08 AM

Apr 2013
ACTUALY ITS SAKAMAKI IZAYOI!!!!
May 26, 2013 1:21 AM

Mar 2012
^I belive that he cannot even defeat Asuna from Negima much least facing Touma.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 26, 2013 1:41 AM

May 2012
ColinBanks96 said:
Assuming attacks have the same effect on characters from outside of the show that they have on characters in the same show and that chakra/ki/reiatsu etc... are the same thing, I'd say Naruto could beat every character (1v1 only) from the shows I've seen so far (and yes, I have seen DBZ and One Piece). Well firstly, people say that Naruto can't beat Goku because Goku can move at the speed of light. I have watched DBZ many times and I've never heard anyone ever say that Goku was that fast. Still, people say that it's been mentioned in the manga. I don't know if this is true since I haven't read the DBZ manga. Even if it is true, Goku is only said to travel at the speed OF light. Naruto however has proved that he can move FASTER than light. One character in Naruto, the Raikage is said to be able to move at the speed of light. At one point when he tries to stop Naruto from passing and tries to attack him at the speed of light, Naruto dodges him shows that he's even faster than the Raikage. He achieved this in Kyuubi Chakra Mode, which is weaker than Bijuu Mode. I'm not sure if his speed increases even beyond that in Bijuu Mode but it's possible. Also Naruto has a very large supply of energy. He comes from the Uzumaki clan which is renowned for having abnormally large chakra reserves, and on top of that, he has a lot of chakra that he can take from the Kyuubi. Not to mention, when in Bijuu Mode, Naruto is also supplied with the chakra of the Two, Three, Four, Five, Six and Seven Tailed beasts. You might be thinking "Naruto may be faster and have more energy than other characters but how do you know that he can deal them damage?". I have the answer to that too. If he can move faster than other characters, obviously he can hit them before they can dodge. And because of one of Naruto's jutsu, he doesn't even need to hurt his opponent to defeat him. If he hits them with his Rasenshuriken, it's all over. When the Rasenshuriken hits, it severs all the person's nerve channels, rendering them unable to move. If that's not enough, then they also destroys the person's chakra/ki circulatory system leaving it beyond repair. With this, the other character won't be able to use their energy again. People also say that Goku can destroy planets with his Spirit Bomb. I highly doubt that Goku would resort to using a Spirit Bomb and even destroying a planet just to kill Naruto, especially if there's other people on the planet too. If there's no other people on the planet then it'd probably take him longer to gather energy. Naruto wouldn't let Goku just stand there for minutes charging the Spirit Bomb. In fact, it'd be more likely that Naruto uses his own "Spirit Bomb" on Goku. The Spirit Bomb is made of energy from the surroundings. Naruto can also make Rasengan using the energy in the surroundings when in Sage Mode. You can't say that Goku's using stronger energy from the surrounding because they're using the same energy. So what decides the stronger ball would be the size of it. Naruto can form a Giant Rasengan much quicker than Goku can form a Spirit Bomb of the same size. Another thing is that due to the fox, Naruto is able to quickly heal from injuries. One example is Naruto's fight against Sasuke at the Valley of the End. Sasuke pierced Naruto through his heart and then seconds later, Naruto recovered completely, the hole was gone, and he continued to battle. Naruto can also use Shadow Clones to split himself into many clones and have them fight them all to see which one the real one is. Someone who would stand a better chance against Naruto than Goku is Luffy after the timeskip. Luffy's hardening Haki would give him an advantage but I believe that Naruto's Bijuu Dama can break through it. I can't back this up though. Also Luffy can break through iron with his hardening but Naruto also has similar protection when he's using the Fox's chakra as his chakra deflected Orochimaru's Sword "Kusanagi" which can cut through adamantine. I don't think Luffy's conqueror Haki would work either as Naruto has a very high willpower life Luffy himself. I would say that the observation Haki is equivalent to Naruto's Sage Mode as it also allows Naruto to sense movement in the surroundings. Luffy has much greater endurance than any other anime character I've seen though. If it was a battle of physical strength then Luffy would win but then add speed into the equation and Naruto wins.

tl;dr
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
May 26, 2013 6:58 AM

Mar 2013
I say whoever is the sexiest is the strongest.

Just seduce the enemy, then cut their balls off and put them in their mouths...

I watch too much gamer poop

I love you.
May 26, 2013 7:05 AM

Oct 2011
Tommk said:
ColinBanks96 said:
Assuming attacks have the same effect on characters from outside of the show that they have on characters in the same show and that chakra/ki/reiatsu etc... are the same thing, I'd say Naruto could beat every character (1v1 only) from the shows I've seen so far (and yes, I have seen DBZ and One Piece). Well firstly, people say that Naruto can't beat Goku because Goku can move at the speed of light. I have watched DBZ many times and I've never heard anyone ever say that Goku was that fast. Still, people say that it's been mentioned in the manga. I don't know if this is true since I haven't read the DBZ manga. Even if it is true, Goku is only said to travel at the speed OF light. Naruto however has proved that he can move FASTER than light. One character in Naruto, the Raikage is said to be able to move at the speed of light. At one point when he tries to stop Naruto from passing and tries to attack him at the speed of light, Naruto dodges him shows that he's even faster than the Raikage. He achieved this in Kyuubi Chakra Mode, which is weaker than Bijuu Mode. I'm not sure if his speed increases even beyond that in Bijuu Mode but it's possible. Also Naruto has a very large supply of energy. He comes from the Uzumaki clan which is renowned for having abnormally large chakra reserves, and on top of that, he has a lot of chakra that he can take from the Kyuubi. Not to mention, when in Bijuu Mode, Naruto is also supplied with the chakra of the Two, Three, Four, Five, Six and Seven Tailed beasts. You might be thinking "Naruto may be faster and have more energy than other characters but how do you know that he can deal them damage?". I have the answer to that too. If he can move faster than other characters, obviously he can hit them before they can dodge. And because of one of Naruto's jutsu, he doesn't even need to hurt his opponent to defeat him. If he hits them with his Rasenshuriken, it's all over. When the Rasenshuriken hits, it severs all the person's nerve channels, rendering them unable to move. If that's not enough, then they also destroys the person's chakra/ki circulatory system leaving it beyond repair. With this, the other character won't be able to use their energy again. People also say that Goku can destroy planets with his Spirit Bomb. I highly doubt that Goku would resort to using a Spirit Bomb and even destroying a planet just to kill Naruto, especially if there's other people on the planet too. If there's no other people on the planet then it'd probably take him longer to gather energy. Naruto wouldn't let Goku just stand there for minutes charging the Spirit Bomb. In fact, it'd be more likely that Naruto uses his own "Spirit Bomb" on Goku. The Spirit Bomb is made of energy from the surroundings. Naruto can also make Rasengan using the energy in the surroundings when in Sage Mode. You can't say that Goku's using stronger energy from the surrounding because they're using the same energy. So what decides the stronger ball would be the size of it. Naruto can form a Giant Rasengan much quicker than Goku can form a Spirit Bomb of the same size. Another thing is that due to the fox, Naruto is able to quickly heal from injuries. One example is Naruto's fight against Sasuke at the Valley of the End. Sasuke pierced Naruto through his heart and then seconds later, Naruto recovered completely, the hole was gone, and he continued to battle. Naruto can also use Shadow Clones to split himself into many clones and have them fight them all to see which one the real one is. Someone who would stand a better chance against Naruto than Goku is Luffy after the timeskip. Luffy's hardening Haki would give him an advantage but I believe that Naruto's Bijuu Dama can break through it. I can't back this up though. Also Luffy can break through iron with his hardening but Naruto also has similar protection when he's using the Fox's chakra as his chakra deflected Orochimaru's Sword "Kusanagi" which can cut through adamantine. I don't think Luffy's conqueror Haki would work either as Naruto has a very high willpower life Luffy himself. I would say that the observation Haki is equivalent to Naruto's Sage Mode as it also allows Naruto to sense movement in the surroundings. Luffy has much greater endurance than any other anime character I've seen though. If it was a battle of physical strength then Luffy would win but then add speed into the equation and Naruto wins.

tl;dr

Do you honestly believe that someone will read all of that shit?

Here, this is the strongest character.
PolychromeMay 26, 2013 12:07 PM
May 26, 2013 7:19 AM

Apr 2012
Dark_Chaos said:
Well, Touma from A Certain Magical Index can negate any and all supernatural powers, so he could beat most anime characters in a street fight. As for the ones versed in street fights such as Rock Lee from Naruto, he may possibly defeat even Lee if he were to train under many martial arts and work out, although the outcome would still not be definite to be honest :S
spike spiegel would destroy touma in a street fight though and he's not even op.
"I’m just watching a bad dream I never wake up from."
May 26, 2013 10:03 AM

May 2013
kurselax said:
Dark_Chaos said:
Well, Touma from A Certain Magical Index can negate any and all supernatural powers, so he could beat most anime characters in a street fight. As for the ones versed in street fights such as Rock Lee from Naruto, he may possibly defeat even Lee if he were to train under many martial arts and work out, although the outcome would still not be definite to be honest :S
spike spiegel would destroy touma in a street fight though and he's not even op.

Maybe as he is now, but what if Touma trains under many martial arts and builds up his body, as I had mentioned? Then, he would be quite possibly be unbeatable. Of course, I realized that without that though he could not beat those versed in hand to hand combat like this "Spike" fella. Then again, didn't Touma have like a dragon coming out of his hand in like the first season of the anime or something? :S
May 26, 2013 10:08 AM

Nov 2010
Dark_Chaos said:
kurselax said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Maybe as he is now, but what if Touma trains under many martial arts and builds up his body, as I had mentioned? Then, he would be quite possibly be unbeatable. Of course, I realized that without that though he could not beat those versed in hand to hand combat like this "Spike" fella. Then again, didn't Touma have like a dragon coming out of his hand in like the first season of the anime or something? :S
That was what the one guy saw it as. Remember everything he thought came true or whatever, since he saw Touma as a monster who would fight even with his hand torn off, he appeared as one.

And Touma's power means nothing to someone who doesn't use a power. Most shounen characters and martial artists who don't use powers can beat him.
May 26, 2013 10:41 AM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
kurselax said:
Dark_Chaos said:

That was what the one guy saw it as. Remember everything he thought came true or whatever, since he saw Touma as a monster who would fight even with his hand torn off, he appeared as one.

And Touma's power means nothing to someone who doesn't use a power. Most shounen characters and martial artists who don't use powers can beat him.

Oh yeah, I remember now about that guy with green hair :)

And yeah, that was kind of the point I was making to be honest. When powers are useless, it all comes down to actual fighting skills. He could possibly be the best with enough martial arts training and working out, but as he is now, he couldn't beat such martial artists. Whether we are judging this by possibilities or their current states is up to you guys really :P So what do you lot think?
May 26, 2013 10:59 AM

Nov 2010
Dark_Chaos said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
kurselax said:
Dark_Chaos said:

And yeah, that was kind of the point I was making to be honest. When powers are useless, it all comes down to actual fighting skills. He could possibly be the best with enough martial arts training and working out, but as he is now, he couldn't beat such martial artists. Whether we are judging this by possibilities or their current states is up to you guys really :P So what do you lot think?
No, he's a normal human, there are tons of super humans in other anime. And in that case if it came down to actual fighting skills than anyone(even people who have powers) can train enough to be stronger than him, it then matters about his skill(the type of martial arts he trains in), his experience, and his talent, which makes his power useless and takes away his ability to be strongest. Actually having powers could make someone stronger than him even if he can disable it if he touches it.

Like Natsu in Fairy Tail who used flames on the back of his elbow to propel his punch. Touma wouldn't be able to stop that force would he? He would just be able to put out the flame if he touched him but not the already transfered force of speed? Or does his power work a little diffferently?

I don't think potential should count, especially if it's something like training. In that case then any character can train, there would be no way to say who would win.
May 26, 2013 11:09 AM

Aug 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
kurselax said:
Dark_Chaos said:

No, he's a normal human, there are tons of super humans in other anime. And in that case if it came down to actual fighting skills than anyone(even people who have powers) can train enough to be stronger than him, it then matters about his skill(the type of martial arts he trains in), his experience, and his talent, which makes his power useless and takes away his ability to be strongest. Actually having powers could make someone stronger than him even if he can disable it if he touches it.

Like Natsu in Fairy Tail who used flames on the back of his elbow to propel his punch. Touma wouldn't be able to stop that force would he? He would just be able to put out the flame if he touched him but not the already transfered force of speed? Or does his power work a little diffferently?

I don't think potential should count, especially if it's something like training. In that case then any character can train, there would be no way to say who would win.

Forget that, the guy can be killed with pretty much one bullet. Tell any crazy gun-totting anime protagonist to come and murder this guy and he'll be down in a couple of minutes or so. (I say protagonist because the guy has the plot armor of a fucking god)
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
May 26, 2013 11:33 AM

May 2013
JustinNateal said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
kurselax said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Forget that, the guy can be killed with pretty much one bullet. Tell any crazy gun-totting anime protagonist to come and murder this guy and he'll be down in a couple of minutes or so. (I say protagonist because the guy has the plot armor of a fucking god)

But any and all powers are negated, Turtle. I'll accept your decision that potential shouldn't count, but this still means that anyone not well versed in combat could not beat Touma, like say a magician for example. For example, without Ki, Goku has the power of just a normal human, however, he could beat Touma since he is more experienced in combat than Touma is. Not watched enough of Fairy Tail to see how decent Natsu is at fighting though, at least without his fire breathing skills, but then again, I wouldn't know.

True Justin, that a bullet could easily kill him, but he can also use guns. This doesn't exactly protect him against them or anything, but I'm just saying he can fight fire with fire.

With that being said though, you're right, Touma could not be the strongest character ever in anime, but with Touma around, someone like Goku couldn't be either. That's kinda my point really :P
May 26, 2013 11:55 AM

Nov 2010
Dark_Chaos said:

But any and all powers are negated, Turtle. I'll accept your decision that potential shouldn't count, but this still means that anyone not well versed in combat could not beat Touma, like say a magician for example. For example, without Ki, Goku has the power of just a normal human, however, he could beat Touma since he is more experienced in combat than Touma is. Not watched enough of Fairy Tail to see how decent Natsu is at fighting though, at least without his fire breathing skills, but then again, I wouldn't know.

True Justin, that a bullet could easily kill him, but he can also use guns. This doesn't exactly protect him against them or anything, but I'm just saying he can fight fire with fire.

With that being said though, you're right, Touma could not be the strongest character ever in anime, but with Touma around, someone like Goku couldn't be either. That's kinda my point really :P
I'm saying that the power can be negated but does it negate the effect it had? If someone used superspeed to run towards Touma and then turned it off before hitting him, they would still be going pretty fast as they hit him. Would the person's speed be negated even though the power isn't active because it was an effect of the power?

Goku without ki can easily beat Touma. And other aliens or races of super humans can beat him with a finger. Same with most martial artsits. He wouldn't last one second against Kenshiro.

And like I said, you're arguing him for the strongest. If he's just a normal human with no martial arts experience. Then he is one of the weakest, because you're saying mages(ones that have strong powers but are weak in the physical sense) but most powers in anime are on top of strength. So even if they lose it they can beat him.

About the bullet thing. That doesn't matter, he hasn't shown any skill with guns or swords and we're not counting potential. It's his power of negating power and strength(which I don't know exactly how strong he is) that he uses.

But Goku is still strong without using ki attacks. He's not like Misaka or Accelorator or other magicians or espers. Before he even learned how to manipulate ki he was able to lift up cars with one hand.
May 26, 2013 12:05 PM

Mar 2013
it doesn't matter what ya all thinking =p

i think whitebeard from one piece is one of the strongest.
that old bastard crack the AIR like nothing
May 26, 2013 12:10 PM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

I'm saying that the power can be negated but does it negate the effect it had? If someone used superspeed to run towards Touma and then turned it off before hitting him, they would still be going pretty fast as they hit him. Would the person's speed be negated even though the power isn't active because it was an effect of the power?

Goku without ki can easily beat Touma. And other aliens or races of super humans can beat him with a finger. Same with most martial artsits. He wouldn't last one second against Kenshiro.

And like I said, you're arguing him for the strongest. If he's just a normal human with no martial arts experience. Then he is one of the weakest, because you're saying mages(ones that have strong powers but are weak in the physical sense) but most powers in anime are on top of strength. So even if they lose it they can beat him.

About the bullet thing. That doesn't matter, he hasn't shown any skill with guns or swords and we're not counting potential. It's his power of negating power and strength(which I don't know exactly how strong he is) that he uses.

But Goku is still strong without using ki attacks. He's not like Misaka or Accelorator or other magicians or espers. Before he even learned how to manipulate ki he was able to lift up cars with one hand.

Well, no, I WAS arguing for him to be the strongest, but as you see in my last post, I retracted that after hearing that we are not taking potential into consideration, so no, he's not the strongest unfortunately.

My other point was that Goku's super strength comes from his Ki. when he touches Touma and that Ki is negated, Goku is a regular human at the end of the day, right? Although since Goku has more fighting experience, Goku still wins, so yeah, either way, Goku would still win, but as a regular human with better fighting skills.

As for speed boosting magic that would increase a persons force, I see the point there. It would definitely kill, but if that were the case, wouldn't extremely fast characters like Sonic for example be able to instantly kill things with one hit? It'd make Sonic a god character with his speed ya know :S
May 26, 2013 12:21 PM

Nov 2010
Dark_Chaos said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Well, no, I WAS arguing for him to be the strongest, but as you see in my last post, I retracted that after hearing that we are not taking potential into consideration, so no, he's not the strongest unfortunately.

My other point was that Goku's super strength comes from his Ki. when he touches Touma and that Ki is negated, Goku is a regular human at the end of the day, right? Although since Goku has more fighting experience, Goku still wins, so yeah, either way, Goku would still win, but as a regular human with better fighting skills.

As for speed boosting magic that would increase a persons force, I see the point there. It would definitely kill, but if that were the case, wouldn't extremely fast characters like Sonic for example be able to instantly kill things with one hit? It'd make Sonic a god character with his speed ya know :S
Ok then.

And I don't think so. Like I said when he didn't know how to use ki, he was still able to pick up a car. When Master Roshi trained them he made them carrying heavy things and run and swim long distances, that built up their muscles. Touma's powers wouldn't affect that. Goku would still be ridiculously strong. And still has his martial arts skill and experience.

No, I only used that example becuase Touma's a normal human. Goku for instance would be able to stop Sonic, other characters would probably be able to stop sonic quite easily. Speed isn't everything.
May 26, 2013 12:28 PM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Ok then.

And I don't think so. Like I said when he didn't know how to use ki, he was still able to pick up a car. When Master Roshi trained them he made them carrying heavy things and run and swim long distances, that built up their muscles. Touma's powers wouldn't affect that. Goku would still be ridiculously strong. And still has his martial arts skill and experience.

No, I only used that example becuase Touma's a normal human. Goku for instance would be able to stop Sonic, other characters would probably be able to stop sonic quite easily. Speed isn't everything.

Ahh, I see. Yes, the speed thing would make sense to be honest. My bad :P Kind of a loophole seeing how that magic would technically work against Touma, but I accept it :)

And I accept the whole Goku strong without Ki thing too. Either way, he'd still beat Touma with his fighting experience with or without inhuman strength, so I think of myself as quite silly for arguing how exactly Goku would win when he'd win either way :P

I'm beat anyway. Nout left else to say, so I'll stop here :)
May 26, 2013 12:36 PM

Nov 2010
Dark_Chaos said:

Ahh, I see. Yes, the speed thing would make sense to be honest. My bad :P Kind of a loophole seeing how that magic would technically work against Touma, but I accept it :)

And I accept the whole Goku strong without Ki thing too. Either way, he'd still beat Touma with his fighting experience with or without inhuman strength, so I think of myself as quite silly for arguing how exactly Goku would win when he'd win either way :P

I'm beat anyway. Nout left else to say, so I'll stop here :)
Yes that's the limit to Touma's powers. Every character has them but it's different for each universe and power.

Yes him, other aliens, super humans, martial artists, weapons users, poison users, etc.
May 26, 2013 1:37 PM

Nov 2007
fucking goku, why is there even a discussion possible? He can destroy a whole fucking planet
May 26, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2010
arnxx said:
fucking goku, why is there even a discussion possible? He can destroy a whole fucking planet
Because others can destroy universes.
May 26, 2013 6:54 PM
Mar 2009
Goku hands down
May 26, 2013 6:57 PM

Apr 2012
elsalvatrucho64 said:
Goku hands down

Please explain why?
May 26, 2013 7:43 PM
May 2013
Im sure most of you are forgetting how imagine breaker works. It negates ability/characteristics to be exact it removes some of the bearer abilities as well for touma's case its luck. Thats why he is always unlucky most of the time. If its the case wouldnt it nullify an opponent physical trait as well like strength?
May 26, 2013 7:49 PM

Mar 2012
^You know physical abilty doesn't count as supernatural phenomenon. Don't you see when he was being owned by Tsuchimikado by pure martial arts or by Kanzaki by her blade alone?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 26, 2013 7:52 PM
May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
^You know physical abilty doesn't count as supernatural phenomenon. Don't you see when he was being owned by Tsuchimikado by pure martial arts or by Kanzaki by her blade alone?

Probably. But if he could remove their luck as well... thats another story. Luck plays a good part in a fight too.
May 26, 2013 7:53 PM

Aug 2012
deviouscrow said:
Im sure most of you are forgetting how imagine breaker works. It negates ability/characteristics to be exact it removes some of the bearer abilities as well for touma's case its luck. Thats why he is always unlucky most of the time. If its the case wouldnt it nullify an opponent physical trait as well like strength?

If that was the case then Touma would have raped Acqua, except that he didn't, quite the contrary actually. Have you read the light novel by any chance?
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
May 26, 2013 7:57 PM
May 2013
JustinNateal said:
deviouscrow said:

If that was the case then Touma would have raped Acqua, except that he didn't, quite the contrary actually. Have you read the light novel by any chance?

Yep i did. But it didnt really explain the full extent of imagine breaker though. That or i missed out some parts. It removes his luck as a bearer but why doesnt it removes others traits upon contact. Hmm
May 26, 2013 8:02 PM
May 2013
He does. He lost to kanzaki too. But thats not the point though. I mean how imagine breaker is working as a 2 edged sword on touma. It doesnt work on speed/skills/strength as they are physical attributes.. but it should work on luck etc..
May 26, 2013 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
deviouscrow said:
JustinNateal said:
deviouscrow said:

Yep i did. But it didnt really explain the full extent of imagine breaker though. That or i missed out some parts. It removes his luck as a bearer but why doesnt it removes others traits upon contact. Hmm
Since Imagine Breaker was his property and he cannot deactive it it will always negate anything. About the question on why he cannot affect other is because supernatural ocurence always happen and constantly changing, so even if he negate any supernatural occirence in his oppenent there will always something new come. Or so I thought.
May 26, 2013 8:08 PM
May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
deviouscrow said:
JustinNateal said:
deviouscrow said:

Since Imagine Breaker was his property and he cannot deactive it it will always negate anything. About the question on why he cannot affect other is because supernatural ocurence always happen and constantly changing, so even if he negate any supernatural occirence in his oppenent there will always something new come. Or so I thought.

Yep. Thats my question alright. It really isnt well explained why it only nullify his luck but it isnt possible to negate someone elses. Unless i missed out something. Hmm. Back to topic.. imagine breaker>all abilities but loses to physical strength,speed etc. So touma is definitely not the strongest. Anyone from hajime no ippo will destroy him so hard. :x
May 26, 2013 10:44 PM

Sep 2012
That's like rock paper scissors. Hajime's no Ippo characters will be raped by some magical power when touma doesn't even give a fuck about it.
May 27, 2013 3:54 AM

May 2013
I'm pretty sure Touma's Imagine Breaker is actually said to negate Gods Blessings rather than luck, as luck is just what it was originally thought to be. Whether there is a god in this battle or not is up to you guys really.
May 27, 2013 5:22 AM
May 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
I'm pretty sure Touma's Imagine Breaker is actually said to negate Gods Blessings rather than luck, as luck is just what it was originally thought to be. Whether there is a god in this battle or not is up to you guys really.

Hm why does he have bad luck then? ;/ lol. if it only cancels abilities
May 27, 2013 5:50 AM

Sep 2012
Luck is a blessing of God here.
May 27, 2013 5:57 AM

May 2013
deviouscrow said:
Dark_Chaos said:

Hm why does he have bad luck then? ;/ lol. if it only cancels abilities

Well Touma's Imagine Breaker cancels anything and everything magical that affects him(not just abilities), meaning only physical things are left to affect him. With that being said, Gods Blessings must be magical, right? Seeing as they aren't physical.

This means that everyone except Touma gets Gods Blessings. This includes villians and atheists. This would make it seem like Touma gets bad luck, as he does not get this.
May 27, 2013 6:13 AM

Jan 2013
el_putazo said:
Guts from Berserk...

lol wut? He's not even the strongest character in his own series...
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
May 27, 2013 9:13 AM

Dec 2011
All those overrated shounen series's MCs.
May 27, 2013 9:18 AM

May 2012
Icyness said:
All those overrated shounen series's MCs.

None of them are strongest in their own verses... lol

Yamamoto solos what with being a demigod and a walking minisun
k11chiMay 27, 2013 9:30 AM
Jun 7, 2013 5:25 AM

Nov 2011
arnxx said:

Bernkastel eats Goku :/
The Art of Eight
Jun 7, 2013 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
Peten00b said:
Now that I think of it, I'm not sure, but Izayoi appeared in my mind when I saw this topic.

Yuck, unfortunately I thought the same. He pretty much laughs at every enemy and god modes them without a second thought. "You can destroy the universe and you're not holding back? STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH CHUMP HAHAHA!"
Jun 7, 2013 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
lupadim said:
Yagami Light can kill with the name, Lelouch Vi Britannia can kill just by looking at your eyes. They are only humans, through.

Son Goku, Gohan and all shit are very resistant, through their attacks are weak.

Monkey D Luffy is one of the strongest characters nowadays. With gear second, he can achieve speed enough to dodge lazers (which have almost the speed of light), and Luffy with gear third and Haki no Armamento can beat down some people easily with Elephant Gattling Gun. You might also consider Mihawk, which can cut EVERYTHING with hes sword.

I'd say also that Inuyasha is one of the strongest, hes sword can open a black hole that sucks people directly to hell. Its kinda OP, as hes regeneration and resistance are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery big.

I think those above are the most OP that can kill ANYONE just with a single and short move (Luffy is an exception he would take some time to kill some enemys, but he have the conqueror haki, which can take down ANYONE that doesnt have a strong enough haki, which means that he can basically kill instantly just by blinking anyone that is not of One Piece universe)

I SENSE A FANBOY, no but seriously, their attacks are weak? Cmon, Goku can easily kill Luffy without going past SSJ1. And also, how would Light kill someone who's last name has never even been discovered (like Vegeta)
Jun 7, 2013 5:32 PM

Feb 2013
Shizou from Durarara!!
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
Jun 7, 2013 5:42 PM

Mar 2013
wwwcom12 said:
Solvite said:
The Answer is Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate.

Regardless of how you feel about the anime, he is invulnerable and eats people.
For real! Eat people! LOL

This is correct answer

Jun 7, 2013 10:02 PM

Nov 2011
Robbase231 said:
wwwcom12 said:
Solvite said:
The Answer is Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate.

Regardless of how you feel about the anime, he is invulnerable and eats people.
For real! Eat people! LOL

This is correct answer

Bernkastel eats Alucard. :/
The Art of Eight
Jun 8, 2013 2:09 AM

Aug 2011
Inferno Cop, because he is Inferno Cop. No other explanation is necessary.
Jun 8, 2013 7:56 AM

Aug 2012
Just a non-offensive comment passing by...

Just kidding!

Since this topic is cross-universe/series, it's hard to determine the strongest character out there. Though, it's usually gods that people talk about in these kind of topics.

Anyway, I'd like to bring up Simon and his Spiral Power (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann). Someone probably mentioned him already, but oh well!

"Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted."
-Vladimir Bartol, Alamut
Jun 8, 2013 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
Luffy would simply destroy everyone with his stupidness
Jun 8, 2013 9:56 AM

Apr 2011
Gold Saints from Saint Seiya of course.
Jun 8, 2013 10:44 AM

Jan 2013
Miroku+Wind tunnel = gg
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »

More topics from this board

» What is the most disturbing anime?

Krystopher - 7 hours ago

11 by FanofAction »»
1 minute ago

» What's your last watch anime rating? ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Yesterday

59 by mo_lave »»
4 minutes ago

» How can I support the anime industry without supporting localization?

TheSuave - Yesterday

28 by MadanielFL »»
6 minutes ago

» Bad guys you want to root for.

SupChoco - 1 hour ago

7 by Guilmon1 »»
14 minutes ago

» Anime that carried by its animation

nirererin - Today

35 by DBX »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.