Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 6:35 AM
Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so the school trip arc is over. like how the school became their bitches lol. the two girls fighting over beel was as cute and funny as always. futaba in this panel made me laugh out loud in the hall.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Beelzebub/Beelzebub-155/page-16

cant wait to see what comes next
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 10, 2012 6:52 AM

Sep 2011
So Aiba wasn't bad guy after all. Still it's shame that we won't see him soon, he adds up something interesting to old cast of characters. Nene fans were hilarious, as well as her reaction to them :D
May 10, 2012 7:08 AM

Jun 2010
Ah that was funny. XD But what really scared me was when they were taking the picture, the old guy was lying on the bottom of the bench.

Tojo having trouble deciding over Chinsukou. XD

May 10, 2012 7:10 AM

Feb 2012
I laughed my ass of when Futaba said Bit-chiyo, I still have tears in my eyes.

Aiba took it like a man, we will see him again for sure and the Terminator reference of him haha

Aoi is so darn cute, isn't it the first time she openly said that she has someone she likes?

Nene was a win, too, I really likee the girls in Beelzebub.

The photo was awesome, did you notice Alaindelon under the seats, funny as hell.
May 10, 2012 7:36 AM

Jan 2009
Zhou said:

Aiba took it like a man, we will see him again for sure and the Terminator reference of him haha

Aoi is so darn cute, isn't it the first time she openly said that she has someone she likes?

The photo was awesome, did you notice Alaindelon under the seats, funny as hell.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed alaindelon lol. I almost missed it, felt like dying when i saw that
May 10, 2012 7:42 AM
Mar 2009
pointless arc is pointless.
May 10, 2012 7:49 AM

Aug 2009
I have to admit, Aiba and Aoi's conversation was nice.
Did I just sense some Lamia/Furuichi at the end?

Didn't notice Alaindelon at first look. When I looked again, I LMAO'd.
May 10, 2012 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
konpachi said:
Was wondering if anyone else noticed alaindelon lol. I almost missed it, felt like dying when i saw that

I really loled when I noticed
May 10, 2012 7:52 AM

Aug 2010
konpachi said:
Zhou said:

Yeah almost missed him too, but when I saw him I burst out laughing.
I loved the nene fans and the toshinko fans lol
as usual Bel surrounded by girls man what a pimp.
Loved the Bit-Chiyo man futabas awesome, hope to see more of her.

And finally as usual poor creepichi at the beginning of the chapter when he was ignored by hilda and bel lol ans he barely made it in the photo picture

Loved how Oga was sitting like a boss in the photo as well he should have two girls around him as well
Barion-ZaraMay 10, 2012 7:55 AM
May 10, 2012 8:26 AM

Oct 2008
I loved the group photo. Alaindelon is priceless. XD
May 10, 2012 8:59 AM

Dec 2011
I think the arc wasn't that really interesting, I thought Aiba has a demon child too... but this is still fun.

Loved the fight between Chiyo and Futaba.
Beel, make your choice who is your girl or just make them both your concubines!
Ahahaha. The group photo was nice. Alaindelon at the bottom of the bench. Hahahaha. Dang it, Furuichi was completely forgotten.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 9:12 AM

Jun 2010
I hope the next arc would be better.
May 10, 2012 9:52 AM

Dec 2010
So the arc is wrapped up and all in all not much happened; glad that it seems like Aiba wnt do the cliche transfer; however the demon presence was never solved so perhaps that's the hint for the next arc.
May 10, 2012 10:06 AM

Feb 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
So the arc is wrapped up and all in all not much happened; glad that it seems like Aiba wnt do the cliche transfer; however the demon presence was never solved so perhaps that's the hint for the next arc.

It was Koma or was there another presence?
May 10, 2012 10:08 AM

Dec 2010
Zhou said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

It was Koma or was there another presence?

I thought there was another presence; but maybe I'm just over thinking it
May 10, 2012 10:13 AM
Oct 2010
i thikn it was just koma
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 10, 2012 10:17 AM

Apr 2009
Lol Oga sit like a boss. I didint notice alaindelon too xD
May 10, 2012 11:59 AM

Aug 2010
KingCez said:
like how the school became their bitches lol.

This pretty much sums up this chapter :P
Also Oga is fucking boss.
May 10, 2012 12:42 PM
Mar 2012
this is why I don't like kunieda, the guy loves her and she's like I don't care, she's arrogant with everyone else except oga, just like boa hancock, truly horrific. At least hilda is horrible with everyone except for beel but who cares.
ShadugeMay 10, 2012 1:00 PM
May 10, 2012 1:50 PM

Apr 2012
I didn't quite get the purpose of that arc. Guess we shall see in the future, hopefully.
May 10, 2012 2:43 PM
Mar 2011
hopefully, Aiba will transfer over to St Ishiyama
and we'll get another strong badass in the story,
but if that were to happen, OgaxAoi would no longer be possible anymore right....? =(
May 10, 2012 3:38 PM

May 2011
The end of school arc~

Wonder what will be next arc?
May 10, 2012 7:49 PM

Jul 2007
Damnfangirls said:
I didn't quite get the purpose of that arc. Guess we shall see in the future, hopefully.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a point. Just a need for a school trip arc considering Beelzebub hadn't had one yet and we'd just gotten done with an action-centered one.

konpachi said:

My heart skipped a beat. His eyes come out as dark pits of hell on batoto. ;~;
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
May 10, 2012 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
Shaduge said:
this is why I don't like kunieda, the guy loves her and she's like I don't care, she's arrogant with everyone else except oga, just like boa hancock, truly horrific. At least hilda is horrible with everyone except for beel but who cares.

wait wait wait...

Arrogant? I think your sort of pushing it a bit with that statement. First off, why should she repent Aiba's feelings? She's been liking oga for over 140 something chapters and you just expect her to be lovey dovey to him now? As far as the boa hancock comparison I also think thats too big of a strech. Yes she has a generally different personality to everyone else than Oga, but its not really arrogance, she especially not "looking down on them so much she's not even looking at them!" Its more like tolorance to everyone else's stupidity. besides she's a delinquent and former red tails member, so of course she'd still have to come off intimidating when it comes.

Besides the whole point of that scene was to show that she's now able to be a bit more open with her feelings.
May 10, 2012 8:30 PM

Nov 2008
Lol I did miss Alaindelon, still laughed after find him.
Let's see what it comes next.
May 11, 2012 12:09 AM

Mar 2008
now looking how works Beelzebub, i wanna see a chapter with the bg characters, like the loss red tails and the followers of Toujo... they where awesome in the beginning now they are no more that background.
May 11, 2012 5:00 AM

Dec 2010
OVERLOOKED ALAINNDELON.

JESUS OSSAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE.

#LAUGHING SO HARD #I COULD DIE
May 11, 2012 10:37 AM
Mar 2012
Thatguy31 said:
Shaduge said:

wait wait wait...

Arrogant? I think your sort of pushing it a bit with that statement. First off, why should she repent Aiba's feelings? She's been liking oga for over 140 something chapters and you just expect her to be lovey dovey to him now? As far as the boa hancock comparison I also think thats too big of a strech. Yes she has a generally different personality to everyone else than Oga, but its not really arrogance, she especially not "looking down on them so much she's not even looking at them!" Its more like tolorance to everyone else's stupidity. besides she's a delinquent and former red tails member, so of course she'd still have to come off intimidating when it comes.

Besides the whole point of that scene was to show that she's now able to be a bit more open with her feelings.

Yeah I did push it, for some reason I started to hate her since the beginning of this mini arc
May 12, 2012 1:06 AM

Aug 2009
Kunieda saying she's in love was really cute. Anyway, good chapter and fun arc, inb4 Aiba transferring to Ishiyama.
May 12, 2012 4:34 AM

Jan 2011
End of the School Trip Arc, really liked this one. Aiba's an awesome character, very similar to Oga but with like Furuichi's personality. :P

Aoi was cute in this chapter, dammit! Really love the art of Beelzebub. <3 Aoi and Aiba would be pretty good together but then again I still like the Oga X Aoi idea. Wait, did Aiba know that there was that god beast behind him? O_o

Rofl, completely forgot about Lamia, getting a biter melon as a souvenir LOL. :D
May 12, 2012 9:39 AM
Jul 2018

Hurray for Alain Delon's pose! XD
Oga and Hilda sitting to each other. <3

Lamia & Furuichi at the end. Did Lamia became happy when Furuichi brought her a souvenir?
removed-userMay 12, 2012 9:44 AM
Sep 12, 2012 8:13 AM

Jun 2011
Yukari_Hiwada said:
I have to admit, Aiba and Aoi's conversation was nice.

NO! I thought I sensed something there!! Just no way..
Yukari_Hiwada said:
Did I just sense some Lamia/Furuichi at the end?

No to this too, just no! If you look back, Lamia was sulking because she was left behind or something like that, then when Oga mentioned that Furuichi bought her a souvenir, she cheered up, but after he showed her the souvenir, she's back to sulking. There is nothing more to it.

Lol at the picture, I didn't notice Aleindon (Is that how his name was spelled?) is under the bench until I saw someone's post, and poor Furuichi barely made it into the photograph, after being ignored by Hilda and Beel.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 8, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
-MgZ_ said:
I hope the next arc would be better.
Damnfangirls said:
This arc had me put off Beelzebub for 6 months even after a 2 year break from it.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion

azeriraz - May 24, 2012

19 by Sesshomaru_ZD »»
Mar 16, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Bangai-hen Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

33 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Feb 19, 2014

127 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 7:55 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 238 Discussion

SilentTruth - Feb 5, 2014

49 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:20 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 235 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

30 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.