Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2007 11:32 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was pretty damn good. Looks like we're getting to the meat of the plot now.
Dec 23, 2007 11:33 PM

Sep 2007
Best episode of the series so far. Looks like the shit is finally hitting the fan...
Dec 23, 2007 11:43 PM

Sep 2007
lol these two remind me of someone

Dec 23, 2007 11:55 PM
Dec 2007
Something finally happened this season! It looks like the next episode will make up for the nothingness of the previous eleven episodes, though. Can't wait.
Dec 24, 2007 12:28 AM

May 2007
Shana-chan is MOE! <3333

This is probably the last fun episode for a while. And sucks that we're left with a huge cliffhanger~
Dec 24, 2007 12:30 AM
Jul 2007
Another boring episode... but finally there will be some action in next week :o.
Dec 24, 2007 12:35 AM

May 2007
Unfortunately, no new episode until 3 weeks. Or so I heard :<
Dec 24, 2007 12:35 AM

Jan 2007
Yay, Pheles finally makes her appearance. Let's hope that the episodes to come meets the high expectations I have for it.
Dec 24, 2007 2:22 AM

Apr 2007
C.C. has arrived
Dec 24, 2007 3:52 AM

Dec 2007
finally some action is conming up it seems---ohh and its time for some action after 12 episodes
Dec 24, 2007 4:46 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Lol, dang you guys for posting the pics I wanted to post. xD

Very nice episode, we all knew that Shana wouldn't be able to finish her speech. The next episode seems killer, it's gonna be a long~ wait. But damn Shana looked cute in her Dorothy outfit!! <3

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 24, 2007 5:35 AM

Oct 2007
XD such a good episode!!!!

good ending with alot of drama! looking forward to the next episode :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2007 6:04 AM

Jul 2007
what was konoe cosplaying again? @_@
Dec 24, 2007 7:12 AM

Jul 2007
I have to w8 3 weeks omg!!!!!! Damn u Japan!!!! No Clannad-Naruto-Bleach-SnS2 what im gonna watch?!?!?!
This ep Rocked!!!!I bet the next one is gonna be imba... I know that most ppl here didnt liked the lack of action the 1st 12 eps had but i loved them... I agree that 1st season was better but u forget that we allready have 12 eps left :) Shana was soooo cute At Dorothi costume :) Btw im the only1 that forgot that Yoshida had confessed on Yuzi?(For a moment there i thouht they gonna kiss -.-)
Dec 24, 2007 7:57 AM

Oct 2007
Episode 12 was easily the best episode i've seen so far from the second season --- the pacing was probably the best part about it. You have the scenes showing Pheles' moving closer and Margery Daw now knowing that Wilhelmina knows something about Silver. I guess we have a lot of things to take in, like Konoe's reaction to the wind --- this probably could just be nothing, though considering that we still don't know about her, and that she could be Hecate, we could have our first clue right here. But wow Pheles' entrance --- the music was VERY Ko Otani, and i loved it.

Going by the preview, episode 13 is going to be complete madness --- just seeing Margery's berserk face is enough for me to believe this. Seeing how Ogata was acting in episode 12, i wouldn't be all that surprised if she dies next episode.

Finally, ohmylord that eyecatch.

My favourite character. <3
Dec 24, 2007 9:41 AM

Dec 2007
Indeed, a very nice episode. But such a shame that Shana, once again, got cut off from saying what she wanted to. But indeed, it's sad that we have to wait three weeks for the next episode. Anywho, very good episode and I hope it's finally the beginning of the plot-stuffed episodes, as these past few filler-type episodes have been rather dull.
Dec 24, 2007 10:01 AM

Aug 2007
Easily one of the best episodes I seen. The pacing was done great though the cliffhanger ending will be eating at me for a while.
Dec 24, 2007 10:32 AM

Nov 2007
Jan 10th can't come quickly enough ;_;

Ending was epic.

Shana as Dorothy = Cute S+ Rank.

It was pretty enjoyable overall. Funny for parts (Isn't it sad Ike-kun ;_;?). Ominous for parts (Pheles getting closer).

I'm worried about Oga-chan too...
Dec 24, 2007 11:06 AM

Jun 2007
corroded said:
what was konoe cosplaying again? @_@
Wicked Witch from "The Wizard of Oz."
Shiroth said:

Finally, ohmylord that eyecatch.

My favourite character. <3
Is that the original Fiery-Haired Hunter next to Shana?

Damn, I wish Japan was a more secular nation. 2 weeks is tough especially when they hint at Margery going Berserk, Eita watching Ogata burned in flames, and of course original creator Pheles showing up.

Dec 24, 2007 11:15 AM

Oct 2007
Legion17 said:
Is that the original Fiery-Haired Hunter next to Shana?

Yes, that is Mathilde. Remember from the flashback arc in the first season.
Dec 24, 2007 12:17 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Finally finally.... the storm begins.....Ogata-san getting killed....just more dramatic I guess....Zannen da naa....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 24, 2007 12:23 PM

Aug 2007
Tenshin said:

hehe, nice cap. I didn't catch that the first time.

Shiki said:
C.C. has arrived

lol indeed
Dec 24, 2007 12:30 PM

Nov 2007
I agree with everyone else that this was the best ep thus far. A lot happened in this episode and the next episode looks really promising. Before Shanas little speach I was saying to myself "she's going to get cut off somehow, I just know it" and she did. She will probably say it after the first ordeal with pheles is over or possible during this first encounter. <goes emo for the next THREE weeks>
Dec 24, 2007 2:16 PM
Dec 2007
I'm getting a feeling she won't even have to say it after the whole thing is over and done with. Unless Yuji really IS that dense.

And Oga-chan dying !!! NO NO NO NO ! How could you guys ! *secretly wished Yoshida was the one doing the dying*

I guess Willhelmina's plan to calm Margery failed in the end. Also, Konoe's reaction to the ominous wind is yet another nail in the coffin. I will be so dissapointed if Konoe actually doesn't have anything to do with Hecate after all the clues and build up.

And people, please. It hasn't been 11 episodes of nothing. They admirably built up the tension that is now gonna explode, although they did went overboard with the almost harem-like relationships.

Dec 24, 2007 2:31 PM

Sep 2007
nice entrance from pheles, cant wait what happends next, especially with margery-san going berserk

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

MALoween 2023 Candies

MALoween 2022 Candies

Dec 24, 2007 2:40 PM

Sep 2007
Hey...
I'm probably the only one who noticed but...
Did you notice, when they showed the nominees all lined up, there was one guy in Knight's armour?
Doesn't Silver look an awful lot like that?
I'm not suggesting that guy's Silver, I'm just saying that perhaps the producers decided to slip that in there....You know, sort of like the hints about the bracelet on Hec- sorry, Konoe's wrist. Oh, and the butler's too. If Konoe is Hecate, the butler is Senpen (Thousand changes) Sydoney.
Dec 24, 2007 2:44 PM

Sep 2007
wakka9ca said:
Finally finally.... the storm begins.....Ogata-san getting killed....just more dramatic I guess....Zannen da naa....

No...I don't think Oga-chan's going to die. Probably she'll become a torch. Only the Tomogara die in SNS, or at least so far in the 1st 1 and 1/2 seasons....
Dec 24, 2007 3:02 PM

Oct 2007
MUDSKIP said:
wakka9ca said:

No...I don't think Oga-chan's going to die. Probably she'll become a torch. Only the Tomogara die in SNS, or at least so far in the 1st 1 and 1/2 seasons....

You can't say Ogata is not going to die just by that alone --- the chances of it happening are very high thanks to the preview mention. Not to mention her 'i must be friends with Margery".
Dec 24, 2007 5:37 PM

Aug 2007
Mmm. Like most everyone said before me, best episode yet. I srsly do not know how I will wait for 3 weeks without going insane...

Maybe Konoe will step in and do something and reveal that she's actually Hecate? o.O

Argh. Can't wait. >.<

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 24, 2007 6:25 PM
Dec 2007
Shiroth said:
MUDSKIP said:
wakka9ca said:

You can't say Ogata is not going to die just by that alone --- the chances of it happening are very high thanks to the preview mention. Not to mention her 'i must be friends with Margery".
Exactly my thoughts. The words were ominous. He will watch her be consumed in flames. Margery's attack is a blue flame. Most likely she will go berserk and Ogata will intervene and end up dead. I so hope that's not the case though.

Dec 24, 2007 10:25 PM
Oct 2007
I can't wait. I want to see. *twitch*

I simply can't wait. Period.
moo
Dec 24, 2007 10:31 PM

Jun 2007
I don't think Ogata will intervene but will be a helpless bystander since she can't move in the fuzetsu...

Dec 25, 2007 3:53 AM
Dec 2007
Legion17 said:
I don't think Ogata will intervene but will be a helpless bystander since she can't move in the fuzetsu...
Ah, totally forgot about that bit. Sometimes I wonder if perhaps it would be better NOT to throw Fuzetsu around sometimes, especially when there are so many people. At least wait for others to get away from the fight.

Dec 25, 2007 4:12 AM

Nov 2004
If someone gets killed within the fuzetsu can't they patch it up by using Yuji's power of existence?

Decent episode, waiting for the next. It was nice to see them all happy before the world starts crashing down on them. Shame that Ogata's words (that this may be the only chance for them to parade happily together) is probably gonna turn out to be true.
Dec 25, 2007 4:25 AM
Dec 2007
Crystal said:
If someone gets killed within the fuzetsu can't they patch it up by using Yuji's power of existence?

Decent episode, waiting for the next. It was nice to see them all happy before the world starts crashing down on them. Shame that Ogata's words (that this may be the only chance for them to parade happily together) is probably gonna turn out to be true.
Only if she's half dead (think first season). If she's dead, she's gone for good, not even a torch can be created (since torches are replacements for people whose existence are eaten, not for regular dead people). Maybe we are just making a huge deal out of nothing and she will get out of it unscathed. I hope so, she's one of my favorite characters.

Dec 25, 2007 7:51 AM

Dec 2007
Damned cliffhanger endings... Clannad ended similarly... The 1 week break sure came at a brilliant timing.
Dec 25, 2007 8:47 AM

Feb 2007
Damn you Jan. 10th!

Just when I think that I might be able to go 3 weeks Shana goes and has the best episode of the season, and leaves me with a damnable cliffhanger followed by an amazing look at the next episode. I feel weak, and queasy. /cry
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Guidelines!
Dec 25, 2007 4:00 PM

Sep 2007
Nice episode. I've been marathoning Shakugan no Shana non stop for 2 days and it only keeps getting better. =) Altho waiting time will be difficult..
Dec 25, 2007 8:54 PM

Sep 2007
Finally, season two actually begins.

Did you know there's a Phantasy Star Club?
Dec 26, 2007 4:46 AM

Nov 2007
Tenshin said:

So that's Siesta, Saito, and a dark-haired Louise.

Nice joke by J.C. Staff there, pulling a KyoAni with their own Zero no Tsukaima. :3
Dec 26, 2007 5:28 PM

Jun 2007
wow.. i hate cliffhangers... god damn you 3 weeks of wait! /shakes fist
anyways, really by far, the best episode this season, i really dont think any other episode was more intense and interesting than this one... well, it was interesting for most of the episode, i didnt like the whole yoshida talk, it was mostly useless, and the fact that she is useless in this anime (mostly) is disappointing... but something more disappointing is that even she knows it. anyways, the episode went really well, and margery's power looks really strong, when someone refers to the silver. Shana wins the award for cutest tsundre in the whole world of anime. the dorothy suit really suited her. and it was sad that she got cut off, but we all saw it coming... also, if yuuji doesnt realize what she is going to say, after she screamed his name after winning.... he is officially retarded (or in other words... really slow)

the next episode better show us why season 1 was godly

anyways, looking forward to the next episode in 2/3 weeks... /cries out loud...
Dec 26, 2007 5:53 PM

Jun 2007
This is one of the best episodes so far!!!! *loves*
Im gonna die these next 3 weeks o_ó EVERYTHING is going to be on hold! I thought i would only be in pain regarding Clannad BUT NOW! Now that i know the next Shana ep is gonna be awesome.... WHY?!!? Damnit i dont want Ogata to die ó_o i hope she dosent! NOOOO'S! ahh too much!
Shana was so damn cute in the episode >/////<

Dec 26, 2007 9:29 PM
Dec 2007
Richard_Omega said:
margery's power looks really strong, when someone refers to the silver. Shana wins the award for cutest tsundre in the whole world of anime. the dorothy suit really suited her. and it was sad that she got cut off, but we all saw it coming... also, if yuuji doesnt realize what she is going to say, after she screamed his name after winning.... he is officially retarded (or in other words... really slow)

Yeah, Margery really blew her fuse and all Carmel-san did was "mention" the possibility of knowing something about Silver.

And Shana is of course, THE best of the girls, though it may be possible Yuji may miss the mark. Heck, it's even possible Yuji didn't even realize Yoshida was declaring her love to him back there, and she got to say it all the way.

Dec 27, 2007 7:29 AM

Jul 2007
Did I just see Tanaka open his eyes for a second there?
Dec 28, 2007 4:47 AM

Sep 2007
man, shana has no luck, she was really gonna tell him then.
Pheles what an entrance!
Ah cheese, the devil's play thing.

Dec 28, 2007 1:22 PM

Jun 2007
Leon-Gun said:

Heck, it's even possible Yuji didn't even realize Yoshida was declaring her love to him back there, and she got to say it all the way.

HAHAHA i LOL'd at that xD

yeah, i also remembered that next episode is half of the series +1

meaning, hopefully a new OP and new ED, so exciting... now, why do they always leave such important stuff for after the 3 week without shana...why!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 29, 2007 12:55 PM

Dec 2007
The first eleven episodes made me feel like I was watching Naruto fillers, but things are looking promising for the rest of this series. Finally back on track it seems.
Dec 29, 2007 2:36 PM

Sep 2007
The preview ..... argghhh

Great episode
Dec 31, 2007 7:18 AM

Nov 2007
Im so glad pheles is here things r about to get interesting

Jan 8, 2008 11:05 AM

Jan 2008
to tell you the truth... i hate waiting...
Short sword isn't for shy people.
Short sword is for people who dont mind being coverd with blood.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jan 21, 2008

71 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 16, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_MiV_ - Jan 13, 2008

99 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

214 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Feb 29, 2008

79 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Dec 17, 2007

60 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 9, 2:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.