Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 7:21 AM

Nov 2016
It was easy enough to guess that everyone indeed ended up in gigantic toy house/castle made out of legos xD

No wonder Luffy/Nika is so popular among the giants

Elbaf was predetermined to be heavy on mythology. If they don't have a thunder god already Enel could apply for the job.

Short yet enjoyable chapter. I like the beginning of the arcs and this one is especially nostalgic since we have the East Blue 5 off on their own. It's also been a while since we've seen the monster trio take on a beast. Last one was Surume, even tho the way they took down the lion together reminded of the sandora lizard from the desert of Alabasta. Always love how unbothered they are. They had their cool entrance at the cost of the OG weakling duo xD

Oda truly meant it when he said that he's gotten into drawing assess now. Still got ways to go until he's on Mashima's level. That man is a true pro. Instead of assess he should've paid more attention to what Luffy carries on his back. He made a Gear 4 typo too. The break will do him well.

Usopp getting violated right off the bat lmao. Gotta trust the process.
FMmatronSep 21, 4:01 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 17, 8:00 AM
Apr 2020
Surprise no one that this is Elbaf, first few chapters will be flat as usual until the middle part and later will be peak cinema, the question is, will the past antagonist come after Luffy this time? Rather than a flurry of new characters that SH has to fight.
Sep 18, 9:12 PM
Dec 2022
we are officially in elbaf LEGOOOOOOOOOOOO
entire place is legos lmao
BRO NOW IM GONNA BE HYPED WAITING FOR ALL THIS TO GET ANIMATED LMAO
that double spread was pretty peak lmao the leaks were right
new fits look good, but they kinda missed on zoros

peak chapter but break week unfortunate
wallus81Sep 20, 2:25 PM
Sep 20, 10:31 AM

Apr 2016
This was a pretty hilarious Nami and Usopp chapter, honestly it really reminded me of early One Piece in a nice way, especially since it looks like at the moment we're focusing on the original five crew members from East Blue
Still not clear what is a hallucination (if anything at all) but Usopp getting smacked by the lion because he thought it wasn't there was classic Oda slapstick LOL
And Elbaf begins after all these years!!
Sep 20, 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
so, did they capture luffy knowing luffy is their sun god?
Sep 20, 10:59 AM
Dec 2016
Reply to SamBlack
This was a pretty hilarious Nami and Usopp chapter, honestly it really reminded me of early One Piece in a nice way, especially since it looks like at the moment we're focusing on the original five crew members from East Blue
Still not clear what is a hallucination (if anything at all) but Usopp getting smacked by the lion because he thought it wasn't there was classic Oda slapstick LOL
And Elbaf begins after all these years!!
@SamBlack Hallucination is a pretty common word, search google
Sep 20, 11:12 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to ShayCormac
@SamBlack Hallucination is a pretty common word, search google
@ShayCormac What I meant was we don't know whether any of this was a hallucination or not, I do know what the word means lol
Sep 20, 11:14 AM

Mar 2014
So its the "Original" 5 who are together for now...

Come on Nami, you know how it is with new environments and islands ;)
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 20, 12:42 PM

Jun 2015

Mid chapter honestly. We see this shit every arc. I can't believe they want to eat the cat! What are they, Haitians? Disgusting! 3/5
Sep 20, 12:47 PM

Jul 2022
So the Elbaf arc has officially started! I’m very excited
Sep 20, 1:10 PM

Apr 2019
I think people are overlooking the Usopp illusion moment. Could really sense some potential themes there about confronting his fears and becoming the brave warrior of the sea
0Nanashi1Sep 20, 1:30 PM

"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ... ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ... ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ... ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š. ๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก๐™ช๐™š."
Sep 20, 1:11 PM
Feb 2020
Bro, that cat got violated
Sep 20, 1:13 PM

May 2024
Enjoyable little chapter. I really like Nami and Usopp's friendship and dynamic so it was fun to see them getting focus.

Also their Elbaf outfits look fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
ๅคช้™ฝใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซ ็ฌ‘ใ†ใ‚ใชใŸใธใ‚ใฎๆ—ฅใจๅŒใ˜ ๆญŒใ‚’ใ†ใŸใ†ใ‚ˆ
Sep 20, 1:31 PM

Oct 2017
They became giants plaything for house. Atleast Nami could regroup with them so she'll be safe.
Sep 20, 3:13 PM
Jan 2013
Damn, Oda had to nerf Usopp right from the get go, or Elbaf would've been finished in 2 chapters :D >_<
Sep 20, 3:13 PM

Apr 2023
WE ARE IN ELBAF!!! FINALLY AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS SINCE THE FIRST NAME DROP OH DEAR LORD!!!

I loved this chapter, just some hilarious antics that I can see them ending up being trialed for.

Sep 20, 3:20 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Already starting the Elbaf adventure, thank God #skipelbaf was not real.
Sep 20, 3:45 PM

Jun 2014
Elbaf is finally getting started and Nami and Usopp are already going through it. Usopp kicking off the arc with an L ๐Ÿ’€ hope he gets his shit together by the time they leave the island. Love how the monster trio were totally unfazed at the end of the chapter lol. I wonder where Chopper is since I'm pretty sure he's supposed to also be with the 5 OGs.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 20, 3:48 PM

Apr 2022
glad we're on elbaf and such a good way to introduce things, with a nami chapter and the rest of the east blue gang. their elbaf fits are hard af, especially luffy's. usopp got folded, but things can only go up from here. monster trio combined attack was fire, now let em eat the cat lol. exploring new land is one of my favourite parts of each arc so intrigued for this.
Sep 20, 5:19 PM

Jul 2016
New arcs are always so exciting and fun ๐Ÿคฉ and the Luffy, Zoro and Sanji interactions were really good too
Penguins are funny
Sep 20, 5:40 PM

Jun 2016
boring.
they should have stick with the plot already.
now we gonna witness another more drama and sidestory for 5 years.
They should have stick with the plot with Imu, Blackbeard, and the revolutionary while in the elbaf. I'm sure, huge events and interesting fights will be left offscreen again.
hahays this is so tiring already no wonder one piece was left behind after HxH releases recently now HxH is #1.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 20, 6:14 PM
Mar 2015
She really does not need someone to save her
Sep 20, 9:12 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
now THIS feels like the beginning of Elbaf!!! awesome

made me think of that warrior colour spread from way back. quite similar

it looks like one way or another they've been teleported to Elbaf. and the crew is heading to Elbaf anyway so we G
no doubt Shanks won't be here but I hope he comes back

p.s. nami is sooo hot bruh
a0i-kunSep 20, 9:19 PM
Sep 20, 9:28 PM

Aug 2021
arriving at elbaf finally. definitely a cool setting to start out so far. kinda looks like a lego town, new outfits for the crew as well
Sep 21, 3:29 AM

Mar 2009
Elbaf!!! Let's Goooooooooo!!!
Sep 21, 10:41 AM
May 2021
This chapter felt so random but not? Idk lol but yh Elbaf arc we locked in.
Sep 21, 10:45 AM

Feb 2014
Two thing:

GYAT DAMN
We didn't get a shot like this since York was still considered good.

Also, Is Oda getting senile? Usopp was just inside that cat's mouth, how can that be an illusion?

Sep 21, 11:15 PM
Aug 2020
anotther great chapter

the new adventure begins well
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 21, 11:20 PM
Aug 2020
anotther great chapter

the new adventure begins well
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 22, 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
That was a lot of fun! It came in a good time as I was kinda getting weary of lore dumping
Sep 22, 9:32 AM
Sep 2023
Adorable. I loved Sanji and Nami's interactions in this chapter.
Sep 22, 10:06 AM

Jun 2019
We are back HAHA this was Magnificent!!!
Sep 22, 10:47 AM

Feb 2010
Me: What's going on?!

Nami: What's going on?!

Glad to know it was intentionally confusing but at the same time....
Sep 22, 8:03 PM

Mar 2020
New outfits are cool especially my goat Zoro-kun.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Sep 23, 11:47 PM
Jan 2020
This is a pretty short chapter, Nami somehow is stuck in a Lego castle in Elbaf with Usopp as they are attacked by a giant cat monster that can transform into a lion. Nami uses Zeus's lightning attack and is still unable to defeat it. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji the monster trio are able to rescue them with a combined attack. Sanji finally uses Ifrit Jambe since Wano called Épaule Strike, Zoro uses his black rope Tatsumaki the same attack he used against Kaido to save Luffy and then Luffy uses a new Gear 3rd technique called Elephant Whip. Still, for some reason, he calls it Gear 4th. The monster trio is just hurting these giant animals known as gods in Elbaf, I wonder if the giants will welcome them after that. The next adventure starts now, I also what happened to the others. Yamato with Inuarashi as the new Daimyo of Kuri discusses the concerns of the kidnapping on the cover.
Sep 25, 6:18 AM
Dec 2016
Reply to SamBlack
@ShayCormac What I meant was we don't know whether any of this was a hallucination or not, I do know what the word means lol
@SamBlack Well, there is a possibility judging by how many art mistakes Oda made. In most cases it means either the chapter was rushed or his assistants screwed up. But for Oda's case, you never know :)
Sep 26, 12:19 PM

Sep 2024
Elbaf off to a funny begining.

More topics from this board

» Straw hat mega force

28012001 - 1 hour ago

1 by kenx3030 »»
46 seconds ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1130 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 15

36 by LunyRem »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1125 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Sep 3

52 by PrinceLied »»
Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 696 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Jan 23, 2013

67 by Camyy »»
Yesterday, 10:33 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 695 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jan 16, 2013

86 by Camyy »»
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.