Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 9:21 AM

Dec 2021
Protect Hinata at all costs.

With the birth of Hinata, the Fujiyoshi family became a family of four, making their home even livelier. Hikari adored his little sister and seemed to enjoy every moment with her. One day, he watched as Masaki held Hinata, his expression somewhat conflicted. Sensing this, Masaki extended his hand, offering that if Hikari wanted to hold Hinata too. But Hikari shook his head, replying that it was okay because he was her mother, after all. Masaki wondered if he was pushing Hikari too much as an older brother.

Hikari stays as precious as ever.

May 6, 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
Hirumo is very relatable to me. If my parents were suddenly doing a 180 I too would be suspicious but kind of going with it if my partner was willing to tolerate it as long as no one is getting hurt, but it'd be such a mind warp at times
May 6, 1:37 PM

Feb 2016
This anime warms my heart every chapter. They are so cuuuute.
May 6, 2:26 PM
Jan 2024
Everyday, i feel like i become a ticking time bomb for when ill explode of cuteness because of this show.
Today was no different
Hikari becoming the absolute best big brother to hinata IS MELTING EVERYTHING GOODBYYEEE

Also masaki blushing...need more of that asap....so cute...
May 6, 2:32 PM
Nov 2016
THIS EPISODE WAS REALLY CUTE AND SWEET!!!
Hikari is so adorable and the best big bro
May 6, 2:41 PM

Apr 2023
Though they made some mistakes in the past it is great to see Hiro's parents doing their best to treat Masaki like family. And I loved the way Masaki reassured Hikari that it's okay to keep his favourite toy for himself!
May 6, 9:09 PM

Jun 2023
I can't watch all 20 min at one time. i have to pause and take a breath and after some moments, play it again 🥹😭
May 6, 9:18 PM

Feb 2019
hiro's folks really are doing their best to make amends.
May 7, 7:09 AM

Jan 2017
Heartwarming episode. I'm really looking forward to see Masaki's past/remaining family in the next one
May 7, 8:13 AM
May 2022
my heart is warm... ♡
May 7, 9:11 AM

Jun 2023
Super cute as always...
But we didn't see Yuki this week unfortunately ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ just a glimpse tho
May 7, 12:50 PM
Mar 2024
foi muito lindo quando Himoru disse que viu Masaki sorriu foi primeira vez ele rapaz muito triste
May 7, 3:04 PM

Mar 2008
I wonder if showing Masaki's neck again some explanation of what that marking is comes up next ep
May 7, 8:20 PM

Jan 2010
Really not much to say as the anime is following the manga pretty closely. At the anime itself is a pretty basic SoL story.. Plus this is such a vanilla and tame interpretation of Omegaverse. so there's not really much to discuss I guess?
My one critique would be that Hiromu barely does anything to help raise his own damn kids lol. His character is mostly there for comedic relief and to be supportive of his husband by saying nice things to him when Misaki is feeling down.. Which is fine I guess...just find him to be pretty boring, and it feels like there's no room for him to get any kind of character development, since he's an Alpha, and Alphas are portrayed as being perfect and flawless, while Omegas are always on the verge of having existential breakdowns because they are an Omega

Meanwhile Misaki does like 99% of the parenting, and his character is more complex since he still has so much inner turmoil about being an Omega and etc. And his character development is from him gaining more confidence and learning to not doubt his parenting
giveup-the-ghostMay 7, 8:25 PM
May 8, 5:15 PM
Nov 2021
HIKARI and HINATA are SOOO CUTE !!!!!
May 9, 6:29 AM

Dec 2021
OMG another episode where I couldn't stop smiling at how cute this anime is!
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 10, 12:29 AM

Dec 2022
I'm curious to see how their trip visiting masaki's uncle will go... and finally we'll get a deeper look into his past!
May 11, 3:43 AM

Jul 2017
With Hinata, the Fujiyoshi family is now a family of 4, and Hikari wants to act like the big brother in front of Hinata. But in the stress, Hikari developing a fever in the process, Masaki knows that he's working hard, but still looks after him in place of Hiromu.

Masaki receiving an email from someone in his past, but then a call to visit Hiromu's place again to be visited by his parents, along with the Koinobori (used for Children's Day) and a lavish presentation which is supposed to be done from the bride's side, but since he lost his parents early on, Masaki is in a bit of a dilemma. Continuing the email reply from his uncle who's calling him to return home to get stuff, Hikari likes to venture around the house enough for Masaki to be wary of him, hitting onto her former Kimono, which she had wanted to give to him on their wedding. And yet, putting the kimono on, Masaki felt embarrassing for wearing it in front of Hiromu.

A journey home, to the bride's relative.
Jun 3, 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
Hikari being a big bro made the series even cuter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

15 by Jucuky »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

19 by luz2002 »»
May 31, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

15 by BonBonToro »»
May 31, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

11 by lazypanda666 »»
May 30, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 8

58 by NuuweiLol »»
May 26, 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.