Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 22, 9:12 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hopefully some kind of screentime for Lelouch and C.C.!

PV: https://x.com/DisneyPlusJP/status/1771378838225690862

Source: https://x.com/AIR_News01/status/1771389020452639012
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Nov 2007
additional casts
trailer
4 parts for movie (May 10, June 7, July 5, and August 2, 2024)
ED: "Roze feat. Prod.TeddyLoid (ロゼ(Prod.TeddyLoid))" by Hikari Mitsushima (満島ひかり)
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/566278

new key visual for first movie (?)
additional casts
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/568939

new visual and trailer for second movie
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/572985

episodic: 12 episode on disney+ starting June 12, 2024
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/574642

new key visual and trailer for third and final movie
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/576874
tsubasaloverJun 8, 3:26 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 23, 12:47 AM

Jan 2009
damn its gonna be short show time for lelouch and cc again isnt it like akito the exiled
Mar 23, 12:55 AM

Jun 2019
Four cinema tickets for a 12 episode series... Once more, Code Geass fan are treated like cash cows.
Mar 23, 2:33 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Meusnier
Four cinema tickets for a 12 episode series... Once more, Code Geass fan are treated like cash cows.
@Meusnier There's something conceptually ironic about this, considering how a franchise with such revolutionary leftist messages and ideology becomes such a clear example of capitalism and consumerism.
Mar 23, 2:39 AM

Jun 2019
RobertBobert said:
@Meusnier There's something conceptually ironic about this, considering how a franchise with such revolutionary leftist messages and ideology becomes such a clear example of capitalism and consumerism.

Good point! The way it opposed the reformists to the revolutionaries was pretty well done, and it is sad that the franchise has lost itself in the worst trends of the industry (the recap movies were rather pointless too) and made itself similar to Kimetsu no Yaiba that had people pay a cinema ticket to watch one episode of the new season.
Mar 23, 2:44 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Meusnier
RobertBobert said:

Good point! The way it opposed the reformists to the revolutionaries was pretty well done, and it is sad that the franchise has lost itself in the worst trends of the industry (the recap movies were rather pointless too) and made itself similar to Kimetsu no Yaiba that had people pay a cinema ticket to watch one episode of the new season.
@Meusnier As someone who actively consumes media in the 21st century, I can understand why they make so much extra content. But this greatly loses its significance, since unlike Gundam or Precure, all this is done for the sake of extra money and is quickly forgotten.
May 21, 3:01 PM

Dec 2015
nope, Lelouch and CC won't be in this one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CodeGeass/comments/1bmr4p7/new_roz_of_the_recapture_confirmed_characters/
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
May 27, 10:47 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert The Leftist themes went so deep in that show. My favorite part was when Lelouch said "trans rights" and seized the means of production.
May 27, 11:18 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to xhypernova
@RobertBobert The Leftist themes went so deep in that show. My favorite part was when Lelouch said "trans rights" and seized the means of production.
@xhypernova nice try bro, but leftist ideas are not limited to the modern progressive agenda.
Jun 8, 12:56 AM
Nov 2016
I finished the 2 seasons of Code Geass and I stopped there, I didn't watch any of the movies, but people are saying here that it's better to watch movie 4 before starting this one so I guess I will watch movie 4 before starting this but from what I understand, the movie is just an alternate universe type of thingie which sucks, oh well.

I won't watch this season right away, I will wait for this to finish instead so I can binge-watch it and I will only watch this if this anime turns out to be good, if I see a bad rating and lots of bad reviews I won't even bother with it. And by bad rating I mean a rating around 6.5 which is where most of the trash anime are, I expect at least a rating of 7.5 here, otherwise I won't be bothered to watch it.
Jun 8, 1:21 AM

Jan 2017
xZabuzax said:
I will watch movie 4 before starting this but from what I understand, the movie is just an alternate universe type of thingie which sucks, oh well.

Yeah.

Basically, they made 3 Recaps Movies, which cut a lot of plotlines, leading to a slightly different ending.
Movie 4 is a Sequel to the timeline of these 3 Movies, and this one is said to be happening after it.
Alexioos95Jun 8, 1:25 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 8, 1:35 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Alexioos95
xZabuzax said:
I will watch movie 4 before starting this but from what I understand, the movie is just an alternate universe type of thingie which sucks, oh well.

Yeah.

Basically, they made 3 Recaps Movies, which cut a lot of plotlines, leading to a slightly different ending.
Movie 4 is a Sequel to the timeline of these 3 Movies, and this one is said to be happening after it.

@Alexioos95 I see, thanks for that info, I guess I will have to watch where the 3 movies deviate from the main story in a Youtube video or something, then I will watch movie 4 from the beginning, and then I'll watch this one.
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
May 2018
@RobertBobert:
such revolutionary leftist messages

???
Denouncing slavery and racism isn't being leftist. It's being humane.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Dante012
@RobertBobert:
such revolutionary leftist messages

???
Denouncing slavery and racism isn't being leftist. It's being humane.
@Dante012 NOW perhabs. But not at a time when slavery and racism were full-fledged political and social institutions, and not disputes between activists on Twitter. Don't act as if philosophy and politics have always looked the way they do now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 1 Discussion

Kenny_Stryker - Yesterday

34 by Leongolleyn »»
15 minutes ago

» No Lelouch

Infinite23 - Mar 24

13 by Infinite23 »»
8 hours ago

» The OP theme is a banger!

Apratim - May 16

2 by Apratim »»
Jun 13, 8:56 AM

» streamed exclusively by Disney worldwide beginning late June

deg - May 10

2 by KiliianSleipnir »»
May 21, 2:53 PM

» spoiler free thoughts for those who've seen it

JVskunkape - May 12

2 by CresusJohnson »»
May 16, 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.