Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2023 7:53 AM

May 2020
Poor Itadori, he thought the man he was fighting all along was the main villain, but then again adding insult to his injury, that man… Mahito, like what exactly happened with him lol? Geto came and again started spouting loads of nonsense we’re tired of hearing at this point, and in the midst of all, in simpler words, or in layman’s terms…

… made Mahito a sort of shining crystal ball, and simply swallowed him lol. Such a joke end for a joke character. Anyways, Geto’s there for a reason, though that grand reason will be explored fully in the next episode I suppose, this man literally broke Itadori once again. To no one’s surprise, the reinforcements came in running… the kyoto school, but hey as if their appearance would matter much.

Miwa… was just useless till the end, that meme is true but okay leaving her and her batch aside, the main man, Choso arrived at the scene, and there came the big revelation… CHOSO AND ITADORI ARE BROTHERS. Though we’ve learned that from just Choso’s POV right now, so seeing others in confusion was reasonable enough. Might as well say, him taking on Uraume and Kenjaku on his own was cool enough.

Ignoring the constant “Doing this for my lil brother’s sake” aside, it goes without saying the bad guys, in this case Kenjaku and Uraume took the hold of the proceedings soon enough, until the “brothers” united and Yuki came out of nowhere.

Surprise appearance, but it’s a whole lot late lol. The arc is over btw, almost. And after months, there's the final episode next week.
Dec 21, 2023 7:53 AM

Jun 2019
Time to take a little breather from all the carnage that happened in Shibuya so far and it's time for some info dump and lore into the show. Geto is finally here and will take care of the rest of the business. We also got to see what the other characters have been up to. Mahito got absorbed by Geto. Felt bad for him for some reason. Itadori is not alone there anymore.

Choso vs Geto was really amazing. Uraume also appeared in the fight who's really strong as well. They would have a much harder time in this fight if Yuki wouldn't have appeared there at the end. Just one more episode left in this season. Can't wait for next week.
Dec 21, 2023 8:00 AM

Dec 2021
Mei Mei would easily claim the title of the series' most coldest character if she casually packed up and headed to Malaysia.

Just as it seemed that the fierce battle between Itadori and Mahito had come to an end, a moment occurred when someone disguised as Geto interrupted with a proposition, saying, "Shall I help you, Mahito?" Instantly, Itadori recognized that the man standing before him was the same person who had sealed Gojo. Despite confronting him, Itadori was hindered by the cursed spirit manipulation technique of Geto's summer oil excellence. And then, the man began to reveal something significant.

The Kyoto school has finally shown up, along with Choso and Uraume. I'm so glad to see Mei Mei and Ui Ui are okay. This whole situation seems like it's gonna shake things up big time in both the human and jujutsu worlds—it's not something that can be brushed off lightly. And get this, because of those false memories, Choso really believes Yuji is one of his younger brothers. I kinda saw that coming, but it's cool because it opens up a lot of possibilities for how their relationship might develop. Plus, it gives us a peek into what Todo really thinks of Yuji. Oh, and we're finally getting a taste of Uraume's powers. Turns out she's a powerhouse, and it's interesting that she uses ice techniques, totally different from Sukuna's fire moves.

It's down to Yuki going head-to-head with Geto Noritoshi Kamo for the big finale!
IzanaSolosDec 21, 2023 8:22 AM

Dec 21, 2023 8:02 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Mei Mei would easily claim the title of the series' most coldest character if she casually packed up and headed to Malaysia.

Just as it seemed that the fierce battle between Itadori and Mahito had come to an end, a moment occurred when someone disguised as Geto interrupted with a proposition, saying, "Shall I help you, Mahito?" Instantly, Itadori recognized that the man standing before him was the same person who had sealed Gojo. Despite confronting him, Itadori was hindered by the cursed spirit manipulation technique of Geto's summer oil excellence. And then, the man began to reveal something significant.

The Kyoto school has finally shown up, along with Choso and Uraume. I'm so glad to see Mei Mei and Ui Ui are okay. This whole situation seems like it's gonna shake things up big time in both the human and jujutsu worlds—it's not something that can be brushed off lightly. And get this, because of those false memories, Choso really believes Yuji is one of his younger brothers. I kinda saw that coming, but it's cool because it opens up a lot of possibilities for how their relationship might develop. Plus, it gives us a peek into what Todo really thinks of Yuji. Oh, and we're finally getting a taste of Uraume's powers. Turns out she's a powerhouse, and it's interesting that she uses ice techniques, totally different from Sukuna's fire moves.

It's down to Yuki going head-to-head with Geto Noritoshi Kamo for the big finale!
@IzanaSolos they have balls to do that wth
We all have shit taste, especially in animes
No one's right, no one's wrong

Dec 21, 2023 8:19 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to IzanaSolos

@IzanaSolos lol I thought for sure they would cut it out.
Dec 21, 2023 8:21 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to Siegfried10
@IzanaSolos lol I thought for sure they would cut it out.
@Siegfried10 On one hand, I think its a good scene to establish/reinforce that Mei Mei is not a good person and that Jujutsu sorcerers are selfish people. But at the same time, my mindest is that "is this scene really necessary?"
Dec 21, 2023 8:36 AM

Feb 2021
RIP Mahito. You were a great villain.
Uzumaki means whirlpool
So if Choso senses Itadori as his brother, and Noritoshi was his father, I guess Noritoshi is somewhere in Itadori's family tree. This could also be related to how he was superhumanly strong even before becoming a sorcerer.
The song playing during Choso and Geto's fight is the same that played during eyecatches in season 1!
Another amazing episode. Everyone ganging up on Geto is really epic! Last episode next.

Edit: "Nii-chan" is trending now lmao
EmbientDec 21, 2023 8:41 AM
Dec 21, 2023 8:44 AM

Jan 2009
mei mei pedo nude scene is finally here

mahito is finally dead

the body of geto is possessed by some old sorcerer

choso is the big brother of yuji

and yuki is finally here

Dec 21, 2023 8:49 AM
Aug 2020
it was so so so good, damnnnn

i enjoyed every seconds, all this characters

itadori 's brother, damnnn
so many things in one episode!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 21, 2023 8:54 AM

Jul 2011
Is kinda funny how happened exactly what Mechamaru said that would happen, if the Kyoto High branch gone to Shibuya. They gone, their techniques weren't very effective, and the battle just got "equal" after Choso decided to try solo Getou.

You could say Yuji got a BLOOD-related brother.
Dec 21, 2023 9:03 AM
May 2021
Was absolutely not expecting them to go THAT HARD on the Choso vs “Geto” fight. That was crazy. Love how you could visualize the piercing blood shot breaking the sound barrier too.

THEY ALSO FIXED YUKIS design thank god. She looked so awkward in hidden inventory vs what she looks like in the manga.

LeoDragoDec 21, 2023 10:57 AM
Dec 21, 2023 9:09 AM

Jun 2014
Well looks like they kept the weird Mei Mei scene 💀💀 I completely expected them to, since it lets the audience know where she's at after we last cut away from her, but the scene itself is just odd lol.

The Kyoto students entered the fight and like Mechamaru said, they couldn't do anything. Choso jumps in to protect his newly revealed younger brother Yuji, which leads to the truth about "Geto" finally being revealed: that he's Noritoshi Kamo (or at least that's one of his names). Once again the action looked great, and they extended the Choso vs. "Geto" fight like they've been doing for a lot of the major fights this season. End of the episode, bae (Yuki) makes her return 😩 it's been a long time coming but we finally made it to the end of the arc. Can't wait for the finale next week.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Dec 21, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2016
"Mahito return to your Pokeball"

Sad yet fitting way to go out for Mahito(anime really made him look more pathetic there) He was a great villain. Bye, bye and hello Yuki.

For all the suffering Yuji went through he's blessed with not just a brother, he now also has an onii-chan.

And say what you want about Mei, but she keeps winning.
FMmatronDec 21, 2023 12:01 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 21, 2023 9:13 AM

Apr 2018
Choso's hatred towards Kenjaku shown precisely in his face expression. He fought on his own against both of them. it's clear that Uraume is not just a decoration that takes orders. He's also just strong like the rest of them. Sadly Yuji wasn't able to do anything against Kenjaku even though he knew it was him who sealed Gojo. But, it is Yuki who will be fighting him. I fucking love the colors they used to adapt her and the design is absolutely fucking stunning. Hopefully they'll animate her scenes to the fullest.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 21, 2023 9:16 AM
Dec 2019
Wait is Choso actually Itadori's brother?
Dec 21, 2023 9:17 AM

Apr 2013
When the Noritoshi kid said "Watashi?!", goddamn, I died laughing.

This episode was awesome, the action/comedy/info script beats were there, the music was quite good, animation was bit off at the start but the fight between Geto and Choso was well done. Mahito's fate was chilling, too.

I greatly enjoyed it! But there's only one episode left! Already! Is it too soon to wish for smooth sailing regarding a next season? I feel the animators are probably too traumatised by this shit.
KoSparrowsDec 21, 2023 9:20 AM
Dec 21, 2023 9:21 AM

May 2020
holy fucking shit
another amazing episode
Yuki's is here lets gooooooooooo
jjk just doesn't miss
can't wait for the final ep next week

Dec 21, 2023 9:23 AM

Feb 2021
Wait so Choso is actually his bigger brother?
Also how the heck did Mei Mei get to Malaysia so fast
"Without commitment, we will never start. Without dicipline and consistency, we will never finish."
Dec 21, 2023 9:26 AM
Aug 2022
Definitely my favourite episode since Sukuna lost control and itadori came back.

The animation on Choso vs (fake) Geto was incredible and I’m happy to see more of uraume again.

The brother reveal wasn’t surprising to me. I mean cause I know like 90% of what happens in the manga to the point to where I should just read the manga

I’m excited to see the cliffhanger for season 2. I’m hoping they end it on the cliffhanger I’m hoping for
Dec 21, 2023 9:27 AM
Aug 2021
Damn so Mahito got packed off by Geto😂. That is a pisstake. Mahito though is smart he had a feeling Geto wasn't there to save him and tried to end his career asap😂😂. This BTEC Todoroki is 2 overpowered. How is he manhandling everyone like this and we don't even know who u r🤣. I got sent so hard I thought Yuta had arrived and it was just the professor😂
Dec 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Jul 2012
That was absolutely amazing. Didn't expect Todo's teacher to come. I wonder if Yuta will show up too after Geto mentioned him. That'd be a sick way to end.
Dec 21, 2023 9:33 AM
Aug 2022
SamuraiNinja1 said:
Wait is Choso actually Itadori's brother?

I’m leaving the answer to this in spoiler tags for anyone who don’t want to be spoiled but I mean the episode itself more or less implied the answer.

There are others things I could mention but that would actually be proper spoiling future events and plot points
Dec 21, 2023 10:06 AM
Apr 2023
I'm very confused but mei mei's weird as fuck. So many things happened this episode wth
Dec 21, 2023 10:08 AM

Sep 2020
Haven't seen this episode yet but Mei Mei is hot. 10/10
Dec 21, 2023 10:10 AM
Mar 2018
Just a reminder in case people forgot or got confused on who he is, Noritoshi Kamo (the evil sorcerer, not the student) was mentioned way back in season 1, more specifically in episode 24 when the origins of the three brothers were being explained.
Dec 21, 2023 10:29 AM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
It seems whoever has been puppeteering Geto has been revealed.

Choso fighting to protect his younger brother—I love it.
Dec 21, 2023 10:30 AM
Jun 2021
that brain is getting on my nerves
Dec 21, 2023 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Mei Mei escaped to Kuala Lumpur with Ui Ui's cursed technique, while the rest has to contend with their situations. But Yuji is not going to have his dream wished, as Geto comes back for Mahito to absorb him into a crystal ball...and swallow him whole.

Even as the Kyoto School comes to aid the remainder of jujutsu sorcerers, and the one most prominent is Miwa, though she nearly got caught up in Geto's Supreme Art: Uzumaki. Even Choso now realized that Geto spoiled his family, his one of many true names: Kamo Noritoshi, the clot of the Kamo clan, that makes Choso Yuji's older brother. And he fights tough with his Blood Manipulation. with the others needing to take advantage, almost forgetting about Uraume.

The surprise character showing up out of nowhere: Yuki Tsukumo...is she able to turn the tides for the big finale?
Dec 21, 2023 10:35 AM
Nov 2023
Choso and Yuki are ack let’s goo
Dec 21, 2023 10:39 AM

Aug 2021
Episodes feel so short and we have to wait an entire week to see the next one :(. Outstanding work as always.
Dec 21, 2023 10:39 AM
Jun 2021
Choso done been one my favourite characters in JJK. Also next episode is sadly the last episode
Dec 21, 2023 11:05 AM

Jan 2023
itadori out here collecting brothers like waifus 😭😭

Dec 21, 2023 11:14 AM
Jul 2022
manga readers,what are the chances of getting yuta appearance in next episode?
Dec 21, 2023 11:26 AM
Aug 2016
Damn, what an interesting development.

1. Itadori is Choso's brother
2. This brain curse with alias Geto Suguru goes by original name Noritoshi Kamo

I am kind of excited in what direction are these plot points going to move forward. The overall episode was super consistent and clean af, with very minor ghosting + dimming.

Also, that final Yuki entrance was hype af. Let's go JJK bros, one last ride next week, S2 has been awesome overall 🫡

5/5 episode.
Dec 21, 2023 11:29 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m ngl, I had a hard time understanding some of the revelations in this episode. Basically what I got is, somehow Choso is the older brother of Yuji, the one controlling Geto is a really old guy named Kamo Noritoshi, and also Mahito got absorbed into a ball and was used to create this “Uzumaki” attack which Miwa nearly caught the full force of but was thankfully saved, I thought she was surely fucked for a second there because as much as I love Miwa, I didn’t believe in her at all lol.

And for some reason Uraume is helping not Geto as well, I was thinking she wasn’t on his side but I guess she is, but it’s damn unfortunate she’s there because she put a stop to everyone on her own, all except Yuki who showed up last second which really caught me by surprise, surely no one else is gonna randomly appear in this battle right lol. And I also really liked Choso’s fight, I can’t believe it but I kinda like him now and I really wanted to see him kick some ass but the Geto poser is too cheeky. And lastly, damn I was not expecting that Mei Mei scene lol, I did not think she had that kind of relationship with Ui Ui at all but hey, this is anime after all lol. And with one episode left, I can’t help but wonder how they’re gonna cap all this off, but I know one thing for sure is that the animators have done a stellar job despite all we’ve heard from behind the scenes, they’ve killed it.
Dec 21, 2023 11:34 AM

Oct 2018
I've got only one thing to say about this horrible episode and it's about Mei Mei and the little shouta.

Can someone tell me what happened with Mei Mei? My memory is horrible and the last thing I remember is that she was about to fight Getou, then I don't remember anything about her.
PhosphophyllitaDec 21, 2023 12:59 PM
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Dec 21, 2023 11:40 AM
May 2021
Hahaa I love Chosoo soo muchh!!
Dec 21, 2023 11:43 AM

May 2021
So many things happening it's getting overwhelming a bit. I am very disappointed we are not seeing more of Itadori fighting. Almost half of this season he was getting beaten and the moment you think he'll find some strength in him and start his revenge, he gets beaten up again with constant help from others. Very disappointed.
Dec 21, 2023 11:48 AM

Feb 2021
I wish Mei Mei had gone all the way during that scene.
Dec 21, 2023 11:50 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to MeanEYE
So many things happening it's getting overwhelming a bit. I am very disappointed we are not seeing more of Itadori fighting. Almost half of this season he was getting beaten and the moment you think he'll find some strength in him and start his revenge, he gets beaten up again with constant help from others. Very disappointed.
@MeanEYE it’s over whelming cause your Brain can’t keep up? And this isn’t a wish fullfilment series where the main char saves the day. Go read Naruto or fma brother hood if you want power of friendship. And you rated code geass a 10 your taste is just bad it seems like stick to your kiddie series jjk is to adult for you
Dec 21, 2023 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
Reply to ssafin
itadori out here collecting brothers like waifus 😭😭
@ssafin It do be those dangerous pheromones he's emitting.
Dec 21, 2023 11:59 AM

Nov 2020
Each episode is better than the previous one
Dec 21, 2023 12:00 PM
Jun 2023
Sukuna killed many people than mahito but sukuna had fanbase mahito just killed two mc with less people. so, he has more haters ? no sense !
Dec 21, 2023 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
Best episode ever!
Dec 21, 2023 12:02 PM

May 2021
Reply to Gitown234
@MeanEYE it’s over whelming cause your Brain can’t keep up? And this isn’t a wish fullfilment series where the main char saves the day. Go read Naruto or fma brother hood if you want power of friendship. And you rated code geass a 10 your taste is just bad it seems like stick to your kiddie series jjk is to adult for you
@Gitown234 It's ironic how offended you are because I didn't like the thing you like and as a result you resort to insults of elementary school grade. One can easily point a finger at anything you love and laugh at that for being different or not to someone else's linking, but that would be immature.

You should try and understand someone else's point of view and realize how you and your favoritism is not the measuring stick of this world. You are nobody, just some words on some silly forum about cartoons. Just like I am nobody to you and pretty much everyone here. However I can hazard a guess that people like you are probably the primary reason why so many avoid anime and interacting with anime fans. Knee-jerk reaction and rabid dog-like stance towards everything that you don't consider art. Frankly it's shallow and disgusting. But you do you. Just ignore me, and don't talk to me because firing neurons to actually click on reply button would be a waste of my energy and time.
Dec 21, 2023 12:06 PM
Apr 2020
Insane episode. Looking like we're reaching the climax/finale of the Shibuya arc with all the survivors grouped up and trying to get Gojo back. I was originally thinking Sukuna put some false memories about Yuji being his brother directly into Choso to prevent him from landing a finishing blow to both Yuji and Sukuna but it seems that they were legitimate memories and now Chose is on the good team? Anyways looking forward to the season finale and what special grade sorcerer Yuki Tsukumo is going to do.
Dec 21, 2023 12:07 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Wow one episode left. But i need a break, so it is good. This arc is crazy.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 21, 2023 12:17 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to LeoDrago
Was absolutely not expecting them to go THAT HARD on the Choso vs “Geto” fight. That was crazy. Love how you could visualize the piercing blood shot breaking the sound barrier too.

THEY ALSO FIXED YUKIS design thank god. She looked so awkward in hidden inventory vs what she looks like in the manga.

@LeoDrago
What was wrong with her design in the flashback?
Dec 21, 2023 12:19 PM
Oct 2019
Choso really changed his attitude quickly lmao. Also the infamous Ui Ui scene wasn't as bad as I thought, cool episode tho
Dec 21, 2023 12:38 PM
Mar 2018
Gitown234 said:

to be fair I would recommend FMA brotherhood it's a lot better written
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

588 by megzypegz »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 7, 2023

379 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Nov 30, 2023

401 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

» There was outrage over this? (Ep 22 Spoilers) ( 1 2 )

OskarC25 - Dec 21, 2023

72 by WeirdoAmla »»
Sep 22, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

498 by xebu »»
Sep 21, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.