Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 17, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
This almost sounds like a getaway vacation for Ryuuto and Runa. I mean, being alone for two weeks at a beach house...yeah, almost sounds like a paradise as it gives them plenty of time to be alone.

Runa is also very happy about it to the surprise of no one. Oh and I do think her hairstyle this episode with the twintails is kinda cute.
Nov 17, 2023 7:09 AM

Jan 2020
Another peak episode for me.

Not only did we get to see Ryuuto and Runa being together in the same house, but also how cute Runa looked in her twintails and yukata. More importantly, Ryuuto gave her a ring and they embraced once again.

What a happy ending for both of them. I can't wait to see if they will get married soon enough :)

Nov 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Mar 2021
Another fantastic and wholesome episode Ryuuto and Runa just make a super cute couple and their kiss at the end was just beautiful
Nov 17, 2023 7:21 AM
Mar 2022
Another great episode can’t wait for next week and i hope in the end maria and luna will be close again and also luna and ryuto will always be together
Nov 17, 2023 7:26 AM

Apr 2016
I'm just gonna say that it was another peak, fantastic, great episode without much, to not break the copy pasta train we have going on right now.

But i'm also going to say that them working their summer in a beach house was really not something i was expecting from this anime when i first saw this anime. But also, you know you literally stream masculine energy when someone hitting on your girl and they dont even consider you a competition.
Nov 17, 2023 7:31 AM
Sep 2021
Nice summer festival theme episode, and this also helped luna and ryuuto getting closer to each other.
Nov 17, 2023 7:41 AM

Jan 2023
I'd say it was the most adorable episode we got so far, just a cute couple enjoying their vacation together :)
Many, many, sweet moments and we got to learn a bit more about Luna, her insecurities and her wish to patch things up with her sister.

I hope we'll get more episodes like that!
Nov 17, 2023 7:46 AM
Nov 17, 2023 7:46 AM

Dec 2021
The sight of them cooking together was incredibly endearing. I enjoy those lovey-dovey moments. And that festival – truly spectacular. Even if Rina has been through similar events, it feels different now. Her love for Ryuuto changes everything.

Here's to hoping Maria and Runa can patch things up. It got a bit awkward after she was turned down, but I'm optimistic that she'll be open to reconnecting with Runa.

Nov 17, 2023 8:04 AM

Jul 2017
The Summer break has provided a house for both Runa and Ryuto, working at Maria's cousin Mao's beach hut.

Juggling between work and homework, the same guys come back to hit on Runa, and though Ryuuto defended her, she feels satisfied that he's an allr-rounder. Even her best friends of Ncole and Akari has their future planned out for them, while Runa hit a snag with both her biological family with Maria or restart a new family with Ryuuto. Runa wanting to surprise Ryuto with her cooked meal, he overheard and helped her with all the delicacies, while Granny Sayo knew when to go in order not to stand between them. Sure, Runa learnt the relationship ropes between herself and Ryuto, though when this news reaches Maria, she deviates from the topic and deliberately avoiding Runa, even though she transferred schools to their class. Runa genuinely wants to get back in good terms with Maria, and Ryuto...has other ideas.

Ryuto getting his paycheck for the work done helping out Mao, and the Summer festival provides a good surprise for their 2nd month anniversary. Clearly, Runa looks great in a yukata, and Ryuto pairs up in the festivities, always keeping a lookout for Runa since this is his first time attending one. But to Runa, this was contrary to what she experienced with other guys, though Ryuto is happy either way when she shares the feelings with her, giving her the moonstone that she wanted to buy as their present.

Runa's life may not be a bed of roses, but Ryuto was surely her one confidante to correct all of her past mistakes, growing as a couple, sharing moments and kisses together. Sweet, sweet couple.
Nov 17, 2023 8:34 AM

May 2015
Aww. It was so stupidly romantic, I liked it.

Couldn't care less about Maria, hope there wouldn't be too much focus on her later on.
Nov 17, 2023 10:07 AM
Nov 2022
Wholesome episode.

Maria is an idiot, and nothing will make me change my mind.

Wtf 2 months of dating and they are already thinking about marriage and children? ._____________:
Nov 17, 2023 10:13 AM
Nov 2023
This series is so wholesome. And this episode is filled with wholesomeness. And the fact that they got to stay together during the two weeks makes it lot more better.

looking forward to future episodes
Nov 17, 2023 10:53 AM

Dec 2009
I'm enjoying this series so much more than I had imagined that I would!

I think it handles an aspect of sex & intimacy not often seen in pop culture these days. In anime, there are loads more opportunities to watch hentai, or at the other extreme, anime that treats sex as something about which to feel ashamed &/fear. It can be ridiculously prudish! This series offers a more wholesome story that's also unafraid of the topics of desire & intimacy.
Nov 17, 2023 10:59 AM

Feb 2019
Amazing episode. This one made me a bit angry though thinking about how people have been shitting on Runa since episode 1 calling her a whore and slut all because she had sex before she met Ryuto 🤦🏽‍♂️ totally missing the point of the series.

The scene of her breaking down shows how much she regrets her past and wishes it was a novel experience for her like him. I couldn’t help but get emotional with that because I’ve actually had a girl say something similar to me when I was younger.

But as they say, it ain’t about who did it first, it’s who did it right, and Ryuto has shown that he’s the first guy to actually care for Runa not as an object, but as a person. Making their relationship the first real ones she’s had. I wish he would’ve held her when she was crying though! The moonstone gift was cute, but damn let her know it’s ok man.

And a kiss to end the episode! Can’t ask for much more. Perfection.

Maria ain’t gonna go down that easily. She’s still really upset about Ryuto and Runa’s relationship. Hopefully she doesn’t pull any BS.
Marinate1016Nov 17, 2023 11:02 AM
Nov 17, 2023 11:02 AM

Oct 2017
I went back just to check if he really got his school stuff and I really found them 🤯
Nov 17, 2023 11:45 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This show is quite alright

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 17, 2023 11:57 AM

Sep 2023
Marinate1016 said:
Hopefully she doesn’t pull any BS.

Probably she won't, but I guess the new guy from preview of the next episode will do 😒. (I didn't read anything, just a prediction.)
Nov 17, 2023 12:14 PM

Apr 2021
Until the very last second I doubted they would actually kiss and some nonsensical interruption would come by. This annoying trope made me cynical.
I was also suprised how confident she said she loves him. No insecurities or stuttering, she was sure of it and I felt that. A really sweet moment.
Nov 17, 2023 1:11 PM
Aug 2021
My man diced those carrots against explicit orders, he's entering his rebel phase...
Nov 17, 2023 1:21 PM

Dec 2021
This series is too fucking cute, dude! 😭😭

Such a laid back and cute episode, I loved it so much. And thankfully, it seems the next episode is also a fun and drama-free one, judging from the preview. 😌
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Nov 17, 2023 1:27 PM
Aug 2021
A life of the streets has caught up with her, can't undo the past. Once you're for the streets, you're always for the streets. This is just a utopian male version of "I can fix him" that women do to justify picking an awful guy.
Nov 17, 2023 1:43 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to LessThanAnimeFan
Marinate1016 said:
Hopefully she doesn’t pull any BS.

Probably she won't, but I guess the new guy from preview of the next episode will do 😒. (I didn't read anything, just a prediction.)
@LessThanAnimeFan based on the opening the new guy is the one that will go out with Nicole, Runa's bestfriend.
Nov 17, 2023 2:25 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
This episode was very cute and i watched alot of romcoms. Very good omg.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Nov 17, 2023 3:05 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Now that was a summer festival, I expected no less from Ryuto and Runa, of course the summer festival goodness was great as they usually are, but the real treat was that last bit where the two of them had that nice moment where Runa expressed that she’s upset that she isn’t sharing firsts with Ryuto. This is understandable, but I’m glad Ryuto made her realize that she’s still sharing new feelings with him despite the fact she’s done these things with other guys before.

And then came the reveal that Ryuto was the one who bought the ring that Runa wanted a bit earlier, that paired with the fireworks capped off a fantastic summer festival bit. There were a few other moments in this episode I really liked too, like the scene where Runa got her phone back and immediately spammed emojis at her friends lol, as well as the two of them doing a trendy dance to the OP theme, that’s one of those things that I would actually love doing if it was with a gyaru girlfriend lol. And lastly the plan to become friends with Kurose after summer break sounds like it could be interesting, I’d like to see her redeemed myself so hopefully it goes well.
Nov 17, 2023 3:28 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

lovely couple...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 17, 2023 3:28 PM
Nov 2018
Today's episode felt like something you would watch for a season's ending.
Nov 17, 2023 3:37 PM

Sep 2018
Probably the best episode of the season.
Nov 17, 2023 3:53 PM
Sep 2023
the episode was beautiful
Nov 17, 2023 5:47 PM

Sep 2023
Very wholesome episode! That Nikujaga made me hungry, I am going to try and cook this.
Nov 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Apr 2022
of course the festival episode, you know how it goes. would've been wholesome had it not been for that sobbing. can't be asked to care about all that talk about maria as well. boring episode.
Nov 17, 2023 6:07 PM
Dec 2021
THEY DID IT
THEY ACTUALLY DID IT
I'M SURPRISED THERE'S NO INTERRUPTION BS! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Nov 17, 2023 7:14 PM

Oct 2022
The dude has massive luck... he was able to spend a lot of quality time with his girlfriend, made some money, kissed her, and that ring was the perfect gift.
UndefeatedBahamut
Nov 17, 2023 7:58 PM

May 2019
Another ok episode although I was surprised that Maria declined to see Ryuto and Runa, maybe she's actually sorry for what she did.... Meanwhile Runa admitting to attracting the type of guys that showed up, I wondered if they were her exes since they seemed to know her.
Nov 17, 2023 8:12 PM
Sep 2023
She started crying because she forgot she was a hoe?
Nov 17, 2023 8:21 PM
Sep 2023
She started crying because she forgot she was a hoe?
Nov 17, 2023 8:45 PM

Dec 2022
Kissing finally starting to get incorporated as a normal romantic event, not the absolute ending scene of a romantic anime before the curtains close.
Nov 17, 2023 8:49 PM

Mar 2007
So we have work, jealousy when others hit on Runa and then our boy is starting to feel uncomfortable when Runa tells him her goal is to have a family (too soon?? Too soon!!!) Couple with the whole insecurity when Runa straight up reveals he has had a lot of "first" experiences with her, so she regrets not being able for them to both have their "first" together. Uh ... I'd be a tiny bit worried by now if I were him.
Nov 17, 2023 8:57 PM

Oct 2022
Romance school isn't complete without festival. Nice romantic kiss.

Nov 17, 2023 9:03 PM

Aug 2022
YEEESSSSSSS

They did it under fireworks, it was very wholesome. One of the best couples ever.
Nov 17, 2023 9:13 PM

Feb 2016
Ryuuto has been growing more and more as a character, that's great, it makes the show feel way better.

I still don't understand how Runa can be so crazy about wanting to have a love story just like her parents, like, my girl, your parents are fkng divorced, and as far as I understand they kinda hate each other since they don't even want to meet up, wtf. I don't have a problem at all with romance-crazy characters like her, but this shit doesn't makes sence to me, her mother could have been a princess and her father a prince like in a fkng Dinsey movie and shit, but they still got divorced so who cares lmao

Also, I fkng hated how they where sharing such a beautiful moment together at the end but Runa HAD to bring up the sex stuff, even if it was just a little comment. If she isn't experiencing so many times for the 1st time with him is only because she liked being a dirty girl, so don't fkng ask "why?" when you can't be in a hella romantic situation without thinking about sex.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 17, 2023 9:14 PM

Nov 2022
The festival was great and the most emotional scene for me was when Runa was crying that she had experienced all these things already (with other men) so she couldn't give any of her "first time" to Ryuto. That hit so deep. She wants everything to be special because she loves Ryuto so much, but she's so upset at herself that she even wishes she could erase her memories. However, Ryuto says that every moment together is something special and he's happy as long as it feels different with him. And then finally, they said I love you to each other at the end and kissed under the fireworks.

Perfect episode.
Nov 17, 2023 9:30 PM

Oct 2022
That last bit was hard to swallow, but all she can do is overwrite those past experiences with even better ones. I’m rooting for their relationship, and hopefully she uses those past mistakes to better herself
Nov 17, 2023 10:41 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
This week's episode in a nutshell:

Too diabetogenic for my tastes.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Nov 17, 2023 11:22 PM

Dec 2022
DIABETES MAN, diabetes. This is too damn sweet.
Nov 17, 2023 11:43 PM

Oct 2022
And now we have the long-awaited stage at the festival. It can't get any better
Nov 17, 2023 11:49 PM

Mar 2008
What a nice way to be able to wake up with a loving girlfriend looking back at you and a nice view outside.

Oh good Ryuuto actually has enough a spine now to intervene with those guys bothering Runa.

I actually feel sorry Maria as shitty as she has been.

Runa looked nice in her yukata.

Was sweet how Runa broke down over not having so many firsts with Ryuuto. Though still bothers me the writing on how motives of her behaviour don't really feel very realistic from how stupid it was to think that was a good way to find an ideal love.
Nov 17, 2023 11:55 PM

Nov 2022
So not only did Ryuuto's parents gave him the okay to stay at a beach house with his girlfriend during summer break when he's supposed to be attending cram school... but they were so okay with it they even shipped him clothes?

Just how god damn badly does Ryuuto's mom want grandchildren?
Nov 18, 2023 12:10 AM

Oct 2022
I love how Luna still have some empathy for Maria even though she almost wrecked her relationship and really what I love from this series overall is the emphasis of empathy over whatever usually happened in these type of romcoms.

Nov 18, 2023 12:31 AM

Dec 2022
Beautiful episode. Runa and Ryuto are perfect for each other and they deserve each other. They each make up for what the other lacks and gives each other what they need. They're pretty much the definition of soul mates.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

22 by Janethan23 »»
Sep 11, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

159 by littlebakaa »»
Sep 4, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

161 by kyota521306 »»
Aug 29, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

322 by Cauebrs10 »»
Jul 25, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

79 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jul 22, 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.