Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, this episode had somewhat of a creepy start.

It looks like the main cast got tasked with trying capture vampires by some vampire director. Somewhat of a funny episode especially the first half imo.
Dec 6, 2021 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was already kinda weird with the summer festival part but I'm not even surprised anymore by how extremely strange ideas they can have like that seduction parasite that just looks like testicles... WTF xD
Dec 6, 2021 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
Even in the usual Obon-like festival, there're people acting out all weird like Nudenium.

Draluc is just going around to have fun, and there's one too many vampires around here. Hinaichi in her Yukata looks nice though. Of all the vampires I'd expect to stop the farce, it has to be the fatso Empress Maremi with Adam lols. John is just having fun being a ball. Oh well, at least for a day, both humans and vampires don't rub each other the wrong way...except for one around the shrine which gives a creepy vibe to trigger their past memories.

Ronaldo and Draluc having to meet the director of the Vampire Control and his mistake of releasing a brainwashing vampire bug on the loose. It sure doesn't help that it looks like giant testicles, and anyone infested with it will go bonkers, even throwing in the references like Tokimeki and Sex In The City. The funniest of them all is of course John, which makes it look like a god to worship lols, absolutely love it. Nunen.

Draluc's vampire show "All Night Shin-Yoko" of interviewing the vampire hunters all around, and trapping Ronaldo for his hatred for celery. Vamone's children themes...seemed so weird lols, and the overall atmosphere just looks strange.

May thoust receive John's salvation...Nunen.
Dec 6, 2021 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
All hail!!! Lord John, the savior. Nunen
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 6, 2021 8:30 AM
Oct 2016
The first segment might've been my favorite of the show thus far. I absolutely love when stories reflect back on their past and bring back characters from past events. That festival had both those things in spades. We got to see basically every vampire from past segments/episodes at the festival. So many old foes just living their best lives at the festival having a good time. It was nice seeing many of them again, especially the Empress Maremi calming everyone down so they could all have a good time.

The second segment with the vampire parasite creature making everyone it latched onto more attractive. Seeing so many people let it go to their head was funny. Just trying to enjoy that new found attention until the creature flew away. John becoming a literal god people prayed to! Definitely the best part. John wholeheartedly deserves to be praised like that, he's too top tier to just be a normal armadillo. Praise be to John and the Nu!

The final segment had Draluc take the lead as he interviewed the hunters around town and asked them weird questions. Mostly about their costumes and why they liked those clothes. I suppose people just being partial to clothes as the reason they wear them does make the most sense. The duck costume guy I hadn't noticed much before but his dance was funny. Apparently he's a big deal too since he's helped so many of the other hunters and built a hefty reputation. Next episode looks like things are gonna get nuts with a battle royale!
Dec 6, 2021 8:33 AM

Nov 2016
That big balls make you attractive ain't exactly a secret, but John with them is simply too OP. Irresistible charm. Bonus: We got him in a bikini.

Another fun episode with tons of reappearances. The chick became an emress? Poor Adam, you can tell how he's suffering.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 6, 2021 10:15 AM

Mar 2016
Adding John to my list of anime deities to praise
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 6, 2021 11:30 AM

May 2021
Good episode! I loved the testicle shaped parasitic vampire part xD. Everyone was attracted to John' s godly aura and Vamone's dance was funny. John with a bra was also a pretty funny image,

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 6, 2021 12:31 PM
Nov 2020
The funniest episode in the last few weeks!
Dec 6, 2021 2:06 PM

Sep 2018
Taking off his clothes lmao, my guy was about to give her his chocolate banana
Dec 6, 2021 2:36 PM

May 2010
So Wakamoto is just a fish...
Dec 6, 2021 2:59 PM

Dec 2015
Fun to see all the vampires we've seen so far. Hinaichi almost got sprited away. Good thing Dralc was there. It looks he doesn't know or wants to act oblivious that he did though.

Probably out of there department but that place probably needs to be looked into.

Not gonna turn down more John appreciation. Would've been nice to see if the parasite got on Satetsu(aka arm guy) or Shot though.

The radio show boiled down to a Q&A about everyone's constumes. Too bad Ronald didn't have any of that garlic spray on him. The way he freaked out was hilarious.
Dec 6, 2021 3:14 PM
Sep 2021
Can anyone tell me why Hinaichi was saying “pee” at the beginning of the episode ???
Dec 6, 2021 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Draluc at the festival together with Ronald these two did very well at this festival although it's weird all this lol with each monsters weirder than another.
Dec 6, 2021 4:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode was really goofy, but that’s what I love about it, the first half featuring the summer festival vampires was fun with Draluc accidentally discovering all the different vampires, but the weird part was how Hinaichi has that weird dream and was saved by somebody, I’m guessing it was real and Draluc saved her somehow, very cool scene tho, I like small Hinaichi lol.

The 2nd bit with the testicle parasite was chaotic but very funny, I really liked John becoming a deity at the end of it, and I especially loved the last bit “All Night Shin-Yoko”, Draluc fake interviewing all the hunters was great, and Shot with his hair fetish got me this time with the princess girl’s reaction lol. And Ronaldo in the bathroom killed me, the celery bug is a terrifying foe.
Dec 6, 2021 5:04 PM

Jan 2013
i popped as soon as i heard Norio Wakamoto’s voice come out of that fish lol
Dec 6, 2021 8:22 PM

Oct 2016
Lord John, nunen.

Unexpected actually scary scene though with Hinaichi and those torii gates.

Parasitic testicles that can attract people, I have seen everything now.

Satetsu can't catch a break. Tah chan can badmouth me anyday.
Dec 6, 2021 9:07 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Man, Hinaichi is really pretty with what she was hearing lol.

Dec 6, 2021 11:10 PM
Jun 2020
I noticed that the show has been increasingly relying more and more on sex/dirty jokes the further we get into it.

Another thing I noticed was that this episode, compared to the last few, is much more slower paced.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Dec 7, 2021 12:57 AM

Aug 2020
Another hilarious episode. Festival with full of vampires. Bow down to John-sama !

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 7, 2021 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
I liked the carnival section in the first part of the episode. Especially when Draluc used John as a ball at the carnival stand. Can always rely on John to win those prizes :D
Dec 7, 2021 12:12 PM

Apr 2018
First part was pretty fun with the festival, a lot of vampires were hidden inbetween the masses. Of course, Nundenium was there too dealing out baby nundenium's. Hinachi, Draluc and Ronaldo are on patrol but it ended up quickly after they got seperated from each other. Draluc started to mess around and do all kind of stuff. It's just hilarious how carefree he is and nearly kills himself by it. Hinachi, who is in a beautiful yukata looks great. It's just for ''patrol'', right? Anyway, the goldfish scene got me rolling for real. Why the hell did it have such a deep voice and why were his lines so damn cool at the same time? The weird thing about this scene is how serious it got out of nowhere. I feel like the one scene where Hinachi got lost and saved by Draluc will be important later on. She noticed it that his left shoe was missing. Anyway, time to end the festival but everyone is getting reckless but the one who has the most power at hand is none other than the Empress Maremi who is torturing Adam at the same time. Nearly forgot to say something about John, he just got tossed around as a ball and did some minor cute things. The other vampires were pretty fun to see.

The second scene was probably the best from this part. The director of the VCP with the godly DIO voice let a deadly, brainwashing but attractive vampire bug away. The mission this time is to capture it as fast as possible otherwise a lot of casualties will fall upon the unpopular boys. Oh god, the way it looks is actually so gross but funny as hell at the same time. Giant testicles but you will have any girl so you want around you? (even grandma's) A great deal! Until the end, the vampire bug chose the one and only person who's able to satisfy his lust. John, the god, the one we have to pray to. NUNEN! Jesus, that scene was just amazing. John deserves the world and everything else.

Last scene was really good too tbh. Draluc's Shin-Yoku all night show where he just goes around and mess with people. First of all, he locked Ronald up in his bathroom with a giant vampire celery. You know, he doesn't like that and gets REALLY scared. After that, he goes around the city and messes with the hunter and askes them the reason for their custom. Poor hair guy, he just got bullied. The dance was pretty nice and when the pink girl came in got me laughing too.

Honestly love this show too much. It seems like an average comedy show (probably what it looks likes to other people) but I just got too attached to it.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 7, 2021 6:26 PM
Nov 2020
reminder that john is the best character
Dec 7, 2021 7:08 PM
Jan 2018
Norio Wakamoto as a goldfish was the best part of this whole show. It totally justified giving this show a chance. Everything according to John-sama's plan. Nunen.
Dec 8, 2021 3:44 PM

Oct 2008
omg that 2-balls! haha
oh that garterbelt of Maria so luscious!
4/5.

Dec 11, 2021 11:52 PM

Nov 2019
After looking at Hinaishi with a yukata I must say that the author really knows how to design his waifus, I'm surprised that with María, Ta-chan or even Handa's mom out there, the characters who give more fanservice are still the guys and our god John.

Nunen!
Dec 16, 2021 7:44 PM
Oct 2021
🎶 Vamone Vamone Vamone-san 🎶

I wasn't expecting a festival in this anime, but it's fair 'cause I never expected any of this while reading the plot.
I liked that Satetsu took care of that annoying guy from last episode again in the background. And I feel there's more about Hinaichi's 'dream' involving Draluc.

We got podcast John, another sexy suit John and of course, big testicles John-sama. John's the meaning of life.

Dec 19, 2021 12:16 AM

May 2021
We need a religion for john
Inhales oxygen
Dec 20, 2021 2:37 AM

Dec 2020
oh? what happened to that scene with hinaichi and drac? was he just pretending that he didn't do anything or did he do it unconsciously? Or that could've been a reference to something indirect. curious abt that

that last segment with the.. testicle looking vampire this show is insanee
Jan 4, 2022 12:00 PM

Jul 2016
My eyes have been blessed by big testicles John-sama.

Nunen.
Feb 12, 2022 12:46 AM

Jul 2015
Nunen, getting some inferior vampire dangling bits is a small price to pay for being popular.

Jun 2, 2022 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
At some moments it was losing steam but it managed to keep things entertaining, now is almost a sex comedy of the sort, though.

First part was basically Draluc and Hinaichi doing the summer festival date.
Jan 11, 2023 10:05 PM

Dec 2018
maybe a few too many "nu" in this episode but other than that it was great.
Apr 6, 4:11 PM

Mar 2023
OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JOHN!!!
Sep 22, 7:05 PM
Jun 2013
These people need eye vision test. Also did not see this chick becoming so well loved the other vamps listen to her. Thought she would be a one off. What the hell was that creepy serious part. Draluc is a douch for throwing that vegetable in the shower lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2021

32 by souledge94 »»
Sep 15, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2021

41 by souledge94 »»
Sep 14, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

102 by DrMechano »»
Sep 10, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2021

29 by souledge94 »»
Sep 9, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

40 by souledge94 »»
Sep 8, 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.