Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, there are higher tier vampires in this show after all. Still, the episode itself still had its high volume of comedy.

Gotta say though, Ronald is playing his role pretty well and we even got a cliffhanger this episode.
Nov 15, 2021 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That power to make people say lewd/rude things is...weird xD
Akemi (Handa's mother) is actually looking so good :o she's cute
And wow, Draluc's father should be ready for anything at this point
Nov 15, 2021 7:26 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, lewd talk? What talk of culture lols, and a vampire doing that to reveal mankind's sexual pleasures, this IS comedy that I WILL laugh at. Ronaldo on boobs and Hina talking chin-chin, it's up to Draluc to figure how to get them out of this rut. John can only talk censor stuff so haha. I'd not expect Odd Creature to be their saviour though, they're kindred spirits to get rekt at.

Handa has another day off, but being terrible and living in a happy family with his mum Akemi...who has a date with Ronaldo. Hah the date that was Fukuma's idea to promote The Ronaldo Chronicles, Handa gets another chance to expose Ronaldo...with even dumber plans...that backfire almost immediately to the ever-growing graces of the awesome fan. Handa has a mom complex.

Draluc's father is back, and he has more goods. John gets a turntable, woah, while Ronaldo gets cheap stuff. Even worse, Ronaldo getting hampered by dear Father, and John has the best expressions of hatred lols. There's no chance of hiding the son from the father, and both the dad and Ronaldo went out to search for Draluc. The misunderstanding though with the kids, welp.

Quite a fun episode!
Nov 15, 2021 7:43 AM

Jun 2021
Is this worth watching cause it's not very hyped so .....?
Nov 15, 2021 7:54 AM
Sep 2015
I want to know Draluc's honest fetish opinion too but now we only know that Ronald is straight. Maybe, just maybe there's a reason we can't know Draluc's fetish.
Nov 15, 2021 8:13 AM
Oct 2016
While not a big bad type of villain like I had thought he could be Mr Lewd Talk did cause many problems in the first segment. I didn't expect his power to be making people say incredibly lewd things. That threw me for a loop, everyone running around saying the lewdest thing possible. All the side character hunters we've seen so far saying their lewdest desires. It was so funny. Bringing odd creature back as a way to distract Mr Lewd Talk long enough for the group to surround him.

Handa and his mom keep coming back up. His mom winning a date with Ronaldo is actually kinda sweet. Since she's a super fan that definitely made her happy. Handa trying everything he could to ruin the image his mom had of Ronaldo so she would lose interest. Luckily the other Ronaldo super fans stopped his efforts of sabotage. Draluc and John in Sherlock Holmes outfits was adorable.

The final segment was actually very wholesome at the end. Draluc dad realizing his son is happier in this town with all his new friends. Not sitting around a lonely castle with just John and his games. But out and enjoying himself. Plus Ronaldo desperately needs Draluc around to keep his writing up.
Nov 15, 2021 10:27 AM

Apr 2018
A cultured episode for sure. The power to beam people into leaking their fetishes is something that would come in Gintama too. The first part reminded me of Gintama with all the lewd jokes. It was hilarious how everyone revealed what they liked. I don't know what the bartender said, but it had to be bleeped for some reason and we don't know what John said xD Some cultured talk here and there. Draluc managed to come up with a plan together with the Freaky Creature but he ended up being a traitor. Ronald and the other hunters arrived and won the war.

Second part, Handa's mother. She's one hell of a beautiful MILF. We're not going to question Handa's room decoration. Akemi, Handa's mother, won the ticket to go out with Ronald for a half day. Of course, Handa's not happy with that. Stalking the romantic date together with Draluc ended up backfiring quite a lot of times. She ended up liking him even more. PS: the dialogues were just hilarious.

Last part, Draluc's father appeared out of nowhere. Draluc ended up being casted out of Ronald's room and got turned into some shiny balls in the end. Also, a little bit of backstory on him. Anyway, Ronald not trying to get mad at Draluc got me rolling a few times.

Another great episode. I seriously don't understand why I'm so hyped for mondays. This show managed to catch me off guard.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 15, 2021 11:52 AM
Jun 2020
This is quite possibly the best episode yet. This is probably due to the fact that they've already introduced all the characters already, so each little segment can be focused on a different character.

It's also starting to get better now that all the different characters are interacting with each other more often.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Nov 15, 2021 12:33 PM

May 2021
Pred8r said:
Is this worth watching cause it's not very hyped so .....?
It's great in my opinion. Very funny and I reccommend it.
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 15, 2021 12:42 PM

May 2021
Great episode! That vampire who can make people say lewd things is pretty op against Ronaldo xD. Handa's mum won a date with Ronaldo as well lol. Handa really wanted to ruin his mum's date but the other mums help in order to stop that. In the end, Handa's mum believes that Handa is a fan of Ronaldo and makes him shake his hand!

Looking forward to the next episode!

AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 15, 2021 1:08 PM

Nov 2016
This is only getting better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 15, 2021 2:22 PM

Dec 2010
Well now we know why Handa is such a mothercon. Damn that's one fine milf!
Nov 15, 2021 3:59 PM

Sep 2011
Yo Handa's mom. Just damn Handa's mom. Anyone know for sure who her VA was. I think I know but I'm not sure
Nov 15, 2021 4:26 PM
Jul 2018
Draluc's father be worried about your child this represents that he be matter a lot with him. Captivating this episode.
Nov 15, 2021 5:32 PM
Sep 2021
People saying their fetishes was really funny, I wonder what John said and Hinaichi knows so few sexual words that he looks like an animal making sounds. And who expected John to be a DJ? Oh damn, I can't stop thinking we're almost at the end of this anime
Nov 16, 2021 5:08 AM

Mar 2020
Another funny episode haha. Love this show ❤️
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Nov 16, 2021 5:13 AM

Oct 2016
Here I thought fancy guy with the staff was gonna be a serious character, he turned out to be another goof lmao. I will never be fooled again! Hearing everyone's fetishes was hilarious, Hinaichi just saying wee was also hilarious, but it was also honestly really cute. We were robbed, we didn't hear Draluc's fetishes.

Oh dear, Akemi is a top tier milf. The segment with Draluc's father was also pretty funny. Show's definitely getting better and better, it's finding its groove.
Nov 18, 2021 6:08 AM
Jul 2021
Poor Ronald his life became fun and chaos lol
Nov 18, 2021 9:13 AM

Dec 2016
The way this episode started made me crack up 😂

After watching the preview from the previous episode I really thought that the lewd talker vampire would be strong but never expected him to have such a ridiculous and interesting power XD

I wonder what lewd things would those kids say if they got hit by that beam XD

Also what's up with Handa's room, his enmity towards Ronaldo is kinda questionable XD
Nov 18, 2021 11:09 AM

Mar 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Yo Handa's mom. Just damn Handa's mom. Anyone know for sure who her VA was. I think I know but I'm not sure

Kikuko Inoue, ultimate forever young mother voice.
Nov 18, 2021 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
Tlahuizcapante said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Kikuko Inoue, ultimate forever young mother voice.

Thank you. I was wrong after all. I thought she sounded like Atsuko Tanaka
Nov 21, 2021 12:53 AM

Mar 2016
I just ... gotta repeat .... the first part.... HAHAHAHAHA!! Really it is so funny, damn poor John is auto-censored to the point John's only voice becomes just "piii ... piii ", missing the usual "kyuuu ...". But, yeah I do have to repeat to read what the characters actual intent (the text) versus hearing their actual voicelines.
Dec 10, 2021 8:09 PM
Oct 2021
I swear this show gets better and better every episode. The three parts were hilarious.
Of course Akemi's voiced by Kikuko Inoue, one of the most ara ara seiyuus there are.
And lewd talk John, undercover John, shocked John, DJ John. I love John. Nice episode. 5/5.

PalomoPalomoDec 14, 2021 8:02 PM
Jan 1, 2022 11:51 AM

Jul 2016
Damn, no wonder why Handa has a mommy complex.
Feb 11, 2022 11:38 PM

Jul 2015
Mr. Lewd Talk's ability sure made me look at John differently after his festishes were revealed.

Got to say Handa's mom sure is a cutie, have to hold myself back from shipping her with Ronaldo with the knowledge of her having a husband and son.

May 26, 2022 9:45 PM

Apr 2016
First part: wouldn't have minded if Hinaichi have had naughty thoughts about her crush on Draluc but I guess is just a naive crush.

Second part: that handshake was sooooo awkward and Draluc "supporting" Handa's nonsense is always welcome.

Third part: Draluc's Dad was kind of sweet.
SafrichhMay 27, 2022 9:01 AM
Jul 9, 2022 2:52 AM

Dec 2020
Draluc's aunt or Handa's mom. Can't decide who's better lmao
Jul 16, 2023 3:21 PM

Jul 2019
I want to know what fetish the hot nun has...

On another note:

That is all!
Apr 6, 2:51 PM

Mar 2023
I can't blame Draluc's dad for being so worried about his kid. I'd worry about him too!
Sep 9, 7:10 PM
Jun 2013
So this mr.lewd is basically like a living browser history lol. Also hinaichi sure wants the wee wee bad. Am I the only one that finds it odd with a wife winning a date while already married? Maybe label it a meet and greet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

34 by souledge94 »»
Sep 22, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2021

32 by souledge94 »»
Sep 15, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2021

41 by souledge94 »»
Sep 14, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

102 by DrMechano »»
Sep 10, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

40 by souledge94 »»
Sep 8, 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.