Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2020 2:44 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well would you look at that. Finally, the stakes run high for the Queen to act and change not only her fate, but the EVOLs at large...to save a world from going out of control.

Kiro's super hacker act in this stage, yet still acting like a gentleman in the face of danger (because otome, so impress while you still can).

The tie-up of the EVOLvers and the Queen throughout their experimental childhood...not exquisite enough for an otome game, I suppose.

A sacrifice of the utmost kind for idol Kiro, and the Queen's lone journey, but alas, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg yet.

Zen with an improbable idea, what change could he possibly do to stop Black Swan from ravaging further?
KANLen09Sep 16, 2020 9:37 PM
Sep 16, 2020 2:58 PM
Jul 2020
At least one person in this show isn't useless. Kiro was actually capable of staying calm in the situation and using his skills. Stan him for that, but he's still sus

Okay Episode.

This show is basically a whole coincidence that makes no sense.
Sep 16, 2020 4:21 PM
May 2017
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this is the first episode I didn't like. Everything was going along okay and then at some point it all went haywire lmao. It was extremely rushed and half of the episode was a new storyline that doesn't exist in the game. There are MANY cringey parts to this episode: muscle dude, little robots going haywire, MC "falling" off the tower. Kiro's leaving seemed very lackluster compared to the game's plot. Also, the way MC hopped off the tower made me crack up and cringe so bad. She looked like she was done with it all and just decided to hop off the tower haha. MC fell off the tower in the game because she fainted after destroying the reciever, if I remember correctly. I was expecting the anime to show how Gavin got to MC when she was falling, but they decided to stick to Gavin randomly popping up to fall along with her. Maybe it'll be in the next episode? Artemis isn't shown here, it would have been a lot more exciting to see her appear than random evolvers that work for black swan. Not sure how this is going to end with only 2 episodes left and all this craziness going on. Chapters were skipped in this episode with the presence of the "eternal winter" chapters sans the main villain behind the eternal winter event (dream event). Seems like black swan is now the villain behind the people stuck in their dreams. Dark MC STILL hasn't showed up and it seems like she might show up at the very end.
Sep 16, 2020 6:01 PM
Sep 2015
Leave it to Kiro who can change this situation into a hot date.

And Gavin senpai is such an opportunist.
Sep 16, 2020 6:51 PM

Jul 2012
So Kiro has the Geass?... and man, that voice change!

Victor is coming back next episode, thank god! I love him!
Sep 16, 2020 8:02 PM
Jul 2020
HikariShoumeiron said:
So Kiro has the Geass?

That’s exactly what I was thinking!
However, Geass is a very broad term. For lelouch the person isn’t (in most cases) aware when they are being controlled. It’s different for everyone who has it. But yes, it’s very similar. :)
Sep 16, 2020 8:22 PM
Apr 2018
That was a huge tower.
The scene at the end of the episode, when MC (female) climbs the ladder on top of the tower ; imagine that in real life ; the thrill when the wind drags the MC. That must be breathtaking in real life. This adventurous life is fun, & also my only favorite scene in this episode.
Sep 16, 2020 9:06 PM

Jun 2013
HikariShoumeiron said:
So Kiro has the Geass?... and man, that voice change!

Victor is coming back next episode, thank god! I love him!

I had the same thought LOL I prefer his assertive and commanding voice over his idol voice.

臭い-
Sep 16, 2020 11:24 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I must be honest to myself, this is definitely an underwhelming episode. The pacing issued some fast-forwarding scenes that i did not even enjoyed it at all. The action packed some weird scenes for me, that did not fit well with each transitions they had. My main highlight when the old man got punched from behind and suddenly he got pushed near a glass window. The pipe was already in there? How? I don't even understand how the idol guy could survived the electromagnetic waves when the others just easily out of control without their protection. Was he became so strong, there? His hacking skill just beyond the god that he almost never use his Evolver skill until its final blow. Was he died there? Damn. I wish, they might explained it a bit. Maybe the next episode? Then, that police guy appeared without even mentioned before. Hey, man, why you did not show up early? What were you doing before? Too much questions. But its only a retorical. Because who care a minor event?

The next one, its back to the CEO guy again. I wonder if he had a plan against Black Swan. I wonder how could they success to came back after travelling in the future. Let see the next one ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 18, 2020 12:18 AM

Jun 2020
+1 for MC, i loved that scene when she climbed up, and that scene when kiro controlled her to walk away from him was all pretty cinematic

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 18, 2020 8:58 AM

Mar 2018
Aryale said:
HikariShoumeiron said:
So Kiro has the Geass?

However, Geass is a very broad term. For lelouch the person isn’t (in most cases) aware when they are being controlled. It’s different for everyone who has it. But yes, it’s very similar. :)

With Lelouch, at the very least there were some people who were able to try and resist like

However, with Kiro, I don't think anyone is able to resist it. His Evol was confirmed to have gone from "Absolute Charm" to "Absolute Control". "Absolute" as in, well, absolute. No one is able to resist his control. (or charm, if we're thinking closer to the beginning of the story)
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

Sep 18, 2020 9:41 AM
Jul 2020
Dazel1412 said:
Aryale said:

With Lelouch, at the very least there were some people who were able to try and resist like

However, with Kiro, I don't think anyone is able to resist it. His Evol was confirmed to have gone from "Absolute Charm" to "Absolute Control". "Absolute" as in, well, absolute. No one is able to resist his control. (or charm, if we're thinking closer to the beginning of the story)
Dazel1412 said:
Aryale said:

ah that's a good point,
Sep 19, 2020 4:49 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Did the sfx during the action scene remind anyone of SAO? But also
voice... I... :( damn it.
Sep 20, 2020 12:53 PM

Apr 2018
With the help from Kiro the MC finally takes down the transmitter that was making Evolvers beserk.
Sep 26, 2020 2:33 AM

Jun 2015
That was an epic episode. I keep playing catch up with this show but the story has turned out to be really good and as it comes to a close the story threads are all coming together and its all rather good. I almost teared up at the scene where potato chips princess found her resolve and turned from the door and walked towards the tower and picked up the iron bar. Damn them feels.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 8, 2020 4:39 AM

Mar 2015
That scene where MC went up to destroy the device was awesome. Nice to see an otome mc be badass for once.
Jan 8, 2021 11:13 AM

Jul 2015
Well there goes mr potato chips Kiro who most likely survives, so no worries for now

Jan 13, 2021 8:59 PM

Apr 2016
Wait, I swear that was Gavin who appeared there at the end. Where did he even come from? It was pretty obvious even early on but nothing rlly makes sense in this anime. I guess that's the standard for otome game stories
May 17, 2021 1:51 PM
May 2021
I was gonna put 3 stars due to alot of things either missing or just weird. But Kiro's a badass, so he earned an extra star

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 30, 2020

43 by Bbluebabies »»
Sep 29, 2023 10:45 AM

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2020

91 by NaekoGetsu »»
Jun 24, 2023 12:02 AM

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 22, 2020

46 by Animecoregirl13 »»
Aug 10, 2022 3:21 PM

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2020

45 by MacchiaStella »»
Oct 18, 2021 9:55 AM

» Why underrated

Rei_Kuroi - Aug 26, 2021

6 by Kunii »»
Aug 26, 2021 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.