Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2020 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha, the part where Tama runs off is hilarious. For what's worth, this episode celebrate the character relationships again to tie together the overall slice of life storytelling.

Glad to see every main character showing up and talking about their lives and relations to humans. A fun show overall, nothing too special but kinda entertaining.
Mar 19, 2020 9:49 AM

Nov 2007
Main cat is down for change. It seems like he became racoon instead of cat w. missing board. After finding out what is racoon, they said he's still friends. KajiKaji's character suggesting he can go exploring, and he said he'll go back to the mountain to check other racoon. In the end, his trip ended early w. racoon scarying him. It's ended up a typo on the board.

Discussing about weird things about humans. Then humans also talking about their treasures. Searching for paper went away. High place... they transferred to top? After getting the paper, they transferred back. That cat with bandage is really a mystery.

ED: "Sanchoume no Theme (三丁目のテーマ)" by Sanchoume All Stars (三丁目オールスターズ)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 19, 2020 11:21 AM
Sep 2015
It's too early but I think this is anime of the year 2020. I still have to watch 3 other seasons though.

But why I give high praise? Let's look at the first section. I was supposed to laugh at Tama's misunderstanding that he's raccooon. But Tama take his identity seriously and his friends are fully support him, this episode twist the humorous expectation into showing their pure good intention that's something not to be laugh at.

Though I first knew that this show is not ordinary when it's episode about Nora. The sadness aura from him make me want to adopt him and hug him.

I don't want this show to stop!!!!!
Mar 19, 2020 11:57 AM
Sir Candy

Dec 2015
I'm actually sad this was the last episode... I've really enjoyed this anime.

I loved the story where they talked about how weird humans are. Tora crying and saying that even though he loves his owner, he would never drink anything made from beans he had eaten was funny yet cute... poor kitties ^^ And then the were some people saying how cats are weird!

Hopefully we'd get more of this show at some point. I don't have high hopes for it, but...
自由になる場所が知っている
Mar 19, 2020 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
A fun episode. It's a shame this is the final episode.

The human owners and their pets truly treasure each other which I found pleasing to watch.

I'm going to miss this show.

Mar 19, 2020 1:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
In conclusion it was very cute and fun, sad it's only 11 episodes
Mar 19, 2020 2:14 PM

Jun 2017
Well it was a nice chill ride, a solid 7 from me although it had a few boring parts but Nora's and Bull's backstory really made things shine.
Mar 19, 2020 4:41 PM

Sep 2011
Cute and wholesome to the very end. I love that Pochi tried to cheer Tama up, while showing that he isn't alone, even before he knew why he was worried. He was also the first to say that it didn't matter if Tama was a tanuki or a cat. Pochi is too good for this world. And their meeting to talk about how mysterious humans are was so funny. Nora came out with a shocking fact in the end too. xD And the last segment was great too! I wonder if Beh activates his power out of his own will. It seemed random at first, but then it was convenient and on point with Bull and with Tama now. Kuramochi's treasure was indeed a treasure too. And I kind of love that the proximity between Kuro and Nora remained after that incident with the stray kitty. Welp, it's over and my Thursdays just lost a bit of their light.
Mar 19, 2020 5:17 PM
Oct 2018
Oh episode 11 is the last episode :(. I really love this anime since I really love cats and dogs. Plus, the animation is great and there are a lot of cute and funny scenes too.
Mar 20, 2020 3:19 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I'll miss this >< My weekly dose of cuteness.

Pochi's way of trying to cheer Tama up was so heartwarming. Although it was funny that Tama thought he was a tanuki, it was nice seeing his group of supportive friends! They said that it didn't matter what Tama was, and I think that's something people who struggle with their identity would want to hear.

Lol when Nora mentions civets...the group was horrified XD I totally understand Tome when Tora ignored the expensive bed and went for the box, haha. My sister's cats are like that too. Boxes are the best beds and hair ties and straws are the funnest toys for them. It's a good thing though!

The last segment, wasn't expecting Beh's super power to show up again, but hey, it all worked out! Bull was definitely cool when he told Tama they'd go apologize together. Kuramochi's drawing was perfect! A great way to end this fun little series.
Mar 20, 2020 1:31 PM

Dec 2014
hmmm this series has been so awesome...gonna really miss this
Mar 20, 2020 8:21 PM

Oct 2008
cool Nora knows about Kopi Luwak!
5/5.

Mar 21, 2020 1:30 AM

Mar 2017
Aw, and there goes a favorite anime of mine from this season. Really enjoyed this.

'nom'
Mar 23, 2020 2:41 AM

Aug 2017
This show will be surely missed. Am going to miss these bundle of joy.

Mar 23, 2020 4:28 AM

Oct 2017
Amazing finale to end this, absolutely loved this episode. Tama's part was really funny lmao and the last part was heartwarming.

Really relaxing and fun anime, nothing special but still enjoyed it a lot. Gonna miss this tbh.
Apr 4, 2020 3:46 AM
Mar 2012
Calm & cute while showing that pet vs human perspective.
It's been a nice mix of heartwarming & funny randomness, from Tama's identity crisis to Beh's teleportation.
Apr 17, 2020 2:28 AM

Feb 2019
I must say it was a fun watch, all the characters are cute especially Nora and a lil bit sad that this was last episode.
May 2, 2020 12:52 AM

Jul 2015
Quite the cute and fluffy series this was, really enjoyed it. Loved the moments where you see things from both animals perspective and the human perspectives.

Hopefully Tama won't get lost on his way to a possible second season if there ever will be any (・ᴥ・)

Jun 7, 2022 6:01 PM
Mar 2019
Overall it took a few episodes to grow on you, was not hopeful after the first.
Started up again and it did become better.
Dec 1, 2022 8:14 PM

May 2017
6/10 , just a bit higher than average , i wont rewatch it , but if theres a seasosn 2 i will watch it
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 1, 10:28 AM
Oct 2023
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER I'M SO SAD !!! i don't want it to enddddd i'm so attached to all these characters :((((((

it's such a good show, and ahhhh i can't believe it's over

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

12 by luviendsol »»
Dec 28, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2020

15 by luviendsol »»
Dec 23, 2023 1:16 PM

Poll: » Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka? Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2020

25 by luviendsol »»
Dec 22, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2020

19 by LadyLeeMing »»
Nov 11, 2022 9:52 AM

Poll: » Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2020

53 by LadyLeeMing »»
Nov 7, 2022 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.