Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2019 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This cultural festival has some silly gimmicks.

Also, I do find it funny how the guys are dressed up this episode especially for their Haunted House attraction. They should do this again sometimes next year but with different themes.
Nov 29, 2019 7:07 AM

Aug 2013
"Shoot... I'm in love...!" lol Nakamura looked pretty good as a girl.

Poor Rei, he got rejected by Mizuki.

Nov 29, 2019 7:12 AM

Oct 2009
It seems like it's crossdressing week on anime, any other that's participating besides this and Hoshiai no Sora that I should know about? xD

Futaba's "coming out" was also hilarious, you'd think his "official reveal" of Kirito would be impactful enough, but then he tops it off with admitting that he's a total nerd.... Gotta love the guy. xD
Nov 29, 2019 7:24 AM
Sep 2015
Am I the only one who didn't see when Rei Tsukumo like Mizuki Hijiri? This relationship just pop up in this episode.
I want to see more of Yamato Noda though, I love his passion.
Nov 29, 2019 7:27 AM
Sep 2015
yellowheartren said:
It seems like it's crossdressing week on anime, any other that's participating besides this and Hoshiai no Sora that I should know about? xD

Choyoyu
Urashimasakatasen no Nichijou
Nov 29, 2019 7:29 AM

Jul 2017
Hah the school festival! And the Hero Club as nothing to do but wander around the school for activities to go see...

And I'd like to watch the "Fairy Tale Turned Upside Down", if not for some hindrances. But luckily, Mikuriya has his Kirito Setsuna idol alias to counter that. HE EVEN SHOWED UP LIVE and as narrator to the play.

Speaking of which, the whole drama play...be it scripted or unscripted, it was absolute fun NGL. And the Hero Club managed to fulfill the Drama Club's requests TO THE SUCCINCT.

Mikuriya the MVP this episode, but his otaku obsession is a tad over-the-top eh...

All's well that ends well, 2 episodes left of this stupid but uncannily fun show.
Nov 29, 2019 7:32 AM

Oct 2009
phantomfandom said:
Choyoyu
Urashimasakatasen no Nichijou

Oh man, just after I had no mood to continue with Choyoyu last week...! Might have to pick it back up. And check the other one out. Thank you! :D
Nov 29, 2019 7:37 AM

Jun 2019
LOL
Too much engrish in this episode
Nov 29, 2019 7:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good episode, nice to see the continuation of the school festival.
The drama play was funny, especially because we get to see the members of the hero club dressed as a girl lol, and they even won.
Nov 29, 2019 12:34 PM
May 2017
This anime is so cringy lmao.
Nov 29, 2019 1:40 PM

Aug 2013
best fairy tale i've ever heard. this show is so fun
Nov 29, 2019 2:46 PM

Mar 2017
Ah, this episode was amazing! So many hilarious things like Noda, Nakamura & Takashima actually looking cute as princesses, Mikuriya's confession of being a massive otaku and Hijiri's obliviousness to Rei's growing crush on her haha
Nov 29, 2019 4:14 PM
Jan 2017
Outburst Dreamer Boys delivers yet another fine episode! Seriously, what right does this show have to become awesome of all sudden? After a rather disappointing first episode, this show has taken a sprint in the right direction. The Hero Club pulls out all the stops to make the Drama Club's play work and Futaba makes an important decision about himself. This was one of the best episodes Outburst Dreamer Boys has delivered and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 29, 2019 5:22 PM

Oct 2015
Futaba, oh ehh... Kirito totally saved the drama club there, really proud of him for stepping up and be his true self. Red didn't seem to stand out on this episode.

Wow, Rei is in love with Mizuki! I wish she didn't have to be so cold there, and leave him hanging like that.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 29, 2019 6:04 PM

Nov 2019
Haha get rekt Purple, I ship Mizuki x Futaba hard

#Hijiriya
#Mikujiri
#MizuFuta
#FutaMizu

phantomfandom said:
Am I the only one who didn't see when Rei Tsukumo like Mizuki Hijiri? This relationship just pop up in this episode.

I'm sure nobody saw it coming, it's pretty subtle and vague, but if we recall episode 1 it makes sense, he's been interested in her since then
Nov 29, 2019 11:10 PM

Oct 2017
The play was hilarious lol. Also wow Rei likes Mizuki, I didn't see that coming. Noda x Mizuki is more interesting imo.
Nov 30, 2019 3:03 AM
Oct 2017
"koitsu wa mou shindeiru...!"
Nov 30, 2019 4:26 PM

Jul 2017
I knew I saw chemistry between Rei and Mizuki, but I thought it was just all in my head! Also, I loved how psyched Nakamura was to "transcend all gender expectations" by playing Cinderella, that was genuinely sweet.
Dec 1, 2019 6:00 AM

Dec 2014
well that was an interesting watch...cultural festival and now even green is cringy
Dec 2, 2019 9:33 AM
Jan 2018
How can Hijiri ignore Rei(best boy)?
Dec 2, 2019 12:20 PM
Jun 2019
The lead up into the theme song was flawless! Rei waiting for Mizuki was so cute and while the ship may seem sudden to others I think the timing was pretty good. It makes sense to me that he'd wait to make a move on her at the festival where it'd be more natural to go around together. Ryo saying he wanted to transcend gender expectations was so good and the return of Kirito Setsuna just made my day. I know he's not real but every time Kirito Setsuna appeared I would squeal with happiness.

This anime is truly a hidden gem and this episode was my favorite so far. It just shows how far the Hero Club is willing to go to help their clients, even if it means bringing out a secret side of you that you were hiding from everyone else. The next episode looks like it'll be chaotic with the Student Council but we know the heroes will prevail. At least, I hope they do or else this part of my post will be destroyed by Holy Light.
Dec 29, 2019 11:05 PM
Jun 2016
I ship Rei and Mizuki ❤️
Jan 9, 2020 4:14 AM

Mar 2010
I had a feeling Rei liked Mizuki.
I'm glad I wasn't imagining it.
Apr 1, 2020 1:01 AM

Jul 2015
Amazing and unique performance, a lot of good actors but the real star of the show was definitely Purple playing the horse

Too bad he didn't get his victory dance with Pink...

Dec 14, 2021 4:54 AM

Mar 2013
I really missed the Chuunibyou factor in a story. He finally has the confidence to be himself and now, the girls will probably ignore him because his persona has now been removed. lol
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 1, 2023 10:30 AM
Apr 2021
RYALITY_88 said:

#Hijiriya
#Mikujiri
#MizuFuta
#FutaMizu

phantomfandom said:

I'm sure nobody saw it coming, it's pretty subtle and vague, but if we recall episode 1 it makes sense, he's been interested in her since then

Same, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who ships them also I kinda ship Mizuki with Noda too hehe. I didn't not even expect that Tsukumo would ask Mizuki but I was totally hoping they would be together for the festival... I happen to ship them because I had this feeling that Tsukumo might like Mizuki and their interaction and chemistry are cute. Though, I was kinda disappointed that Mizuki turned down Tsukumo for the dance ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
RYALITY_88 said:

#Hijiriya
#Mikujiri
#MizuFuta
#FutaMizu

phantomfandom said:

Jennaotakugirl05 said:
I ship Rei and Mizuki ❤️
Jennaotakugirl05 said:
I ship Rei and Mizuki ❤️

Same, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who ships them. Also I kinda ship Mizuki with Noda too hehe. I didn't not even expect that Tsukumo would ask Mizuki but I was totally hoping they would be together for the festival... I happen to ship them because I had this feeling that Tsukumo might like Mizuki and their interaction and chemistry are cute. Though, I was kinda disappointed that Mizuki turned down Tsukumo Rei for the dance ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ Poor Rei

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2019

37 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

21 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 17, 2023 10:09 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

25 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 16, 2023 10:41 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2019

55 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2019

18 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 12, 2022 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.