Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2019 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One of the better episodes this season imo. Decent amount of action and we got to see a badass Kakka Arthur in action.

The transformation though.
May 30, 2019 8:20 AM

Jul 2017
Oh. So enemies from last episodes come back as new to defeat the Arthur team. Revengers, oh I see there. Naming convention on a team I won't mention.

As usual, Kakka is trying to prove his worth on his mere strength alone without the team. And defiantly led to his demise and the stolen Excalibur.

In his stead, Tekken went to defeat them, not without the lead Kakka in stead. The mercenary was a neutral party so that's fine. What's great is Kakka and Brigitte's "Fairy Combine", the subject ghat they have been preaching on for weeks. Got to learn a lot from this episode. Simply the best to date.
May 30, 2019 11:22 AM
Jan 2017
The best thing about this episode was the character writing. After the borderline depressing events from last week's episode, Kakka attempts to prove his worth, but that causes him to become reckless and his fairy Brigitte gets injuried trying to protect him. Fortunately, Kakka gets an opportunity to redeem himself and finally achieves his Fairy Combine power-up. Yes, the Fairy Combine finally happens and it was amazing. Last week's episode proves that this show can be good when it really tries and this episode keeps up the momentum by giving us verifiable character development and a great action sequence. Hopefully, next week's episode will be even better.
May 30, 2019 11:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Considering the choice that Kakka was faced with its no wonder he's struggling. Though to think that ended up making him that determined to prove himself though. Curious in that the revengers were formed from enemies that were related to previously beaten enemies. The fate of their twins though was quite surprising considering that they used to be villains. Kakka's overconfidence sure ended up affecting their teamwork though. Im glad that Brigitte managed to recover. Despite his wall it was nice seeing the bond between Kakka and his partner. Though the last battle was a close one it provided a great opportunity to see how fairy combine works. So when a fairy and her master develop absolute trust in each other then they can transform huh. Kakka's transformed state sure was pretty cool. An decent ep and a pretty focused one as well that did well in expanding upon Kakka and Brigitte's characters while slowly advancing the main plot. Though with only 2 ep's to go i think this development will be way too late.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2019 7:03 PM

Oct 2015
Still didn't get Kakka's useless behavior, but that fairy combination though was really mindblowing! Really thought that mercenary was Dancho's fairy combination since he had a braided pony, but I'm not sure anymore.

The revengers were short lived though, wish they had more screen time.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 24, 2019 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
It took a near-death situation for Kakka to end up being the first Arthur to "fairy combine," but their power together was quite impressive.

The mercenary guy is kinda sexy. Looks like they may be fighting him someday.

Nov 7, 2019 2:12 AM

Jul 2015
The drill that will surpass his brother's drill....ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!!

Tekken is smarter than I thought, destroying that building instead of doing battles one by one

We finally get to see Fairy Combine..after 9 episodes....

Sep 2, 2020 4:44 PM
Mar 2018
Eh, that episode was not that well paced. Kakka suddenly turning badass and even carrying the maiden in the end, even though he is always the physically weakest looked very unbelievable. Also the transformation made him just more Spiderman 3 emo, while he was more kiddy-goth before. Fight scenes were also lacking good pacing. The other three Arthurs were just written out of existance and the amphora just made him moregoofy looking. I hope the next episodes will handle the situations a bit better...
Feb 10, 9:41 AM
Feb 2018
Everything about this episode just feels so cheesy. I guess feeling down because you weren't able to do an important action is normal and all, but he proceed to tell everyone off so he can go handle things on his own. You know I only just realized after finishing the episode but wasn't this EXACTLY what everyone criticized Dancho for at the start? Dancho in an attempt to save everyone decides to push everyone away to handle things alone, then everyone says they hate that and to trust them. Then now Kakka wants to go ahead and do it. In the process shit happens, Bridgit gets hurt, his excalibur gets stolen which he just manages to... snatch away with a bit of distraction? How incompetent is the enemy? Then he conveniently merges in a near death situation? That said I do love Bridgit so more screen time appreciated.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Jan 31, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2019

7 by CWC »»
Jun 17, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2019

10 by CWC »»
Jun 17, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Jun 15, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2019

6 by CWC »»
May 14, 2023 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.