Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2019 6:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show seems to really have a thing for baths...heh.

Action was all over the place this episode. But yeah, this show's characters are pretty lucky to be able to enjoy hot baths like this.
Apr 25, 2019 11:35 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
If anything the longer Yamaneko's girly self remains the higher the chance that Dancho will cross that line. Its nice that their fact finding mission landed them the opportunity to to a hot spring town as well. Renkin and Bodach's acting of that erotica that they found sure was hillarious. Pharsalia sure loves appearing in random places doesn't she. Still the effect that she had on changing Dancho can't be denied. The hot springs though sure were fun on account of the effects that they had. But most surprising was the kind of powers that Hot spring Arthur had. Renkin when under the effect of the desire hot spring sure was quite daring lol. The intro of Thief Arthur was an interesting move as it means that other teams of arthurs also have an interest in Dancho's team as well. An entertaining ep as always that while showing some viable development of Dancho's character also did well to expand upon the setting by introducing Thief Arthur a member of another team into the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2019 5:53 PM
Jan 2017
Leader actually manages to act serious and dignified for once. That character change made her more tolerable and interesting. Why can't she remain like this for the duration of the show?! Why do we have to put up with the lesbian-obsessed moron? And why does the animation quality improve whenever the show attempts fanservice? The show has some pretty lousy priorities.

Once again, the character writing and the narrative pacing take a backseat to the comedy. Nothing of importance was accomplished here. The heroes were completely useless, the villains acted like babbling morons and the whole hot springs storyline was just a lazy excuse for fanservice. The funny thing from all of this? I didn't actually hate this episode. It's bad, but in a fun way.

Sora Amamiya continues to be the best actress in the show, especially with her performance as the serious Leader. It's a shame the material she has to work with it's not up to her talent. I genuinely hope this show improves for the rest of the season. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
Apr 25, 2019 6:46 PM

Oct 2012
One of the best pocky games ive seen in along time
Apr 25, 2019 6:56 PM

Oct 2015
Wish Pharsalia was involved in the ordeal, but oh well!

I sometime wonder if all the female characters are shoujo lovers, because all of them seem to be turned on by girls? Even when the guys turned to girls they chased them like crazy!!! Mhhmmm?? All I can say about the episode is that it was chaotic and pointless.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 25, 2019 7:50 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
This hot spring episode not only has plenty of fanservice but also featured personality changes and genderbending. It was downright absurd, very chaotic, but....I enjoyed watching this episode. o_O I've been laughing so much throughout the hot spring shenanigans. Couldn't stop thinking to myself "What the hell is going on?!" or "WTF am I watching?!"

Suddenly, in this episode, the heroes are getting along with Pharsalia who is their biggest enemy. Huh, OK then...
Jun 14, 2019 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
This episode was hilarious!

I loved seeing the guys turn into girls! Rurou's girly voice in the English dub especially was so hot!

Nov 5, 2019 2:57 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty weird way to reveal how to do the fairy combine to her teammates

Lots of personality changes and genderbending this episode

Jun 15, 2023 5:52 AM
Feb 2018
Extremely funny episode. Or my humor is just lame. There's just something about every character acting out of character.

Really excited to see Thief Arthur in action though, been waiting for her since Jakusansei. She and Farsarlia know each other and seem to get along? Also why was Thief even there?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Feb 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2019

8 by CWC »»
Jan 31, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2019

7 by CWC »»
Jun 17, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2019

10 by CWC »»
Jun 17, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2019

6 by CWC »»
May 14, 2023 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.