Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2017 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, more practice of the girls and getting everyone ready for their future.

I honestly felt this episode was dragged especially through the mid parts. Felt like it was just trying to get everyone in the mood. Now I will say this though...this episode had a good feel of energy. While some episodes felt moody, this one had all the girls united together.

1 more episode to go!
Dec 19, 2017 11:03 AM
Nov 2011
There's only one episode left and RGR isn't close to their debut yet, (I'm pretty sure they'll have their own anime later) WUG National Tour hasn't started yet (it may happen in a future movie) and there's finally this Miku on their road which is something they have to solve in just one episode.

I just hope this doesn't end with a suddenly-appeared conflictive subplot and a sudden retolution like B-Project did.
Dec 19, 2017 11:56 AM

Dec 2014
Not sure how they're gonna end this with just one episode left but let's see.

Congratulations to WUG for getting the song though.
Dec 19, 2017 4:28 PM

Oct 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Not sure how they're gonna end this with just one episode left but let's see.
Congratulations to WUG for getting the song though.

+1 It wasn't bad episode but it has it mistakes too.

Anyway, nice drama in the end (how come anyone buy whole stadium... plot device.. ehm ehm.. and plan the live at the same time as yours? and why in sendai at all?) but it kinda baffles me how both V-dol and WUG concert starts selling tickets only few days before the concert. And that new song learning time, its choreography and so on... doubt they would have enough time.

Still not sure what those little girls would serve for, the series tries to achieve a bit too much with its many lines (let's not forget Shiho's group too) Also, why is the song about the stars ok and the previous one wasn't? Well, I guess the plot goes on, so...

And finally, wtf was this? o_O

(it striked me really hard as other scenes were mostly fine).
Dec 22, 2017 1:32 AM
Nov 2010
Normally when you have different artists working on the anime it doesn't look so inconsistent. But in every scene this episode it felt like it was drawn by a different group of people. The angles were so awkward for the dialogue too- I'm pretty sure they either ran outta time or money. Honestly, it was so distracting I couldn't really enjoy the story or watching the characters that much. The artwork of the same person seemed all over the place.

There were scenes where it was just the voice actors reading dialogue and nothing was happening on screen except the occasional blinking.
Dec 22, 2017 5:24 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like someone is sabotaging out idol group from SENDAI WUG!
Rock-on! Namahagez!
4/5.

Dec 23, 2017 5:37 AM

Oct 2013
It was cool to see Namahagez again, and that WUG inspired them to continue freelance after their agency folded.

The Engrish in this episode was hilarious. Was Sam Heinlein based on a certain POTUS? He was given a brash demeanor, etc. Heinlein is a cool name to pick for him as it harkens back to a great American science fiction author. I would even go so far as to say a Japanese science fiction fan would see the Heinlein reference before your typical American fan. It's also weird to use that name in a decidedly non-SF series.
Dec 23, 2017 5:31 PM

Feb 2013
Nice seeing the 3 new girls help out with their practice.
Guerilla concerts were better in AKB0048 =D
Jul 10, 2021 2:35 AM

Feb 2020
It was nice to see Namahagez again. :)

Oh, boy. That cliffhanger.

SerafosMar 10, 11:29 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2017

53 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:24 PM

» Why isn't episode 13 on MAL?

Rorek - Jul 28, 2021

5 by Cainael »»
Mar 15, 2022 11:59 AM

Poll: » Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

29 by Serafos »»
Jul 10, 2021 3:16 AM

Poll: » Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

8 by Serafos »»
Jul 10, 2021 1:49 AM

Poll: » Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2017

7 by Serafos »»
Jul 10, 2021 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.