Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2017 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, got a balanced feel of light comedy from the first half and the return of a familiar enemy in the second.

Idk what this show is trying to do but I'm not really interested in the antagonist of this show. Just a very generic villian.
Sep 3, 2017 10:46 AM

Jun 2015
The girls got to have a vacation since they work so hard. Got to meet Miki's family. They're nice. Misaki had a good time with them. It was going well until the same person as before attacked them. It was revealed they're a different version of Miki from a different world.
Sep 3, 2017 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
The first half was quite warm with Misaki visiting Miki's house. The revelation in the second half was interesting with Misaki being from another world or timeline. From the flashback, her world was probably destroyed.

The Hoshimori girls have to fight a different version of themselves.

Sep 3, 2017 4:06 PM

Jan 2015
NIce seeing Miki's family and everyone went for family reunion. Ah i wish we would see what Anko was doing during that time since she said it doesnt concernt her,she probably didnt leave Hoshimori grounds.
Poor Misaki was conflicted for the whole episode, whether she deserves to be in a family or she has to be a fighter.
That sister revelation tho, can say that i suspected Misaki's opponent to be her sister, but i never expected Misaki to be Miki's sister from ANOTHER WORLD? WOOWW no wonder they look so similar.

Damn tho this Misaki centered episode was pretty good actually. Heartwarming first part and revelation in the second.
Sep 3, 2017 7:38 PM

Dec 2016
I had a feeling for a while now that Misaki was from somewhere else, even the man in the control room noticed that she was different early on.

I guess the rest of the hooded girls are the other Hoshimori members from that world, that had the same hair as them.

Looks like we get to know everything about them next time.
Sep 4, 2017 7:17 AM
Jul 2011
Greetings,

Could I Ask Who Is This Sister That Misaki Said?

Could I Ask Could It Be Miki?

Would you mind telling me Could Miki and Other Girls shocked after Misaki said Miki really is Her older sister from the Otherworld\The Parallel World ?
Sep 4, 2017 10:49 AM

Jul 2012
When she knew the little sisters name, and I saw them next to each other, I knew pretty quickly they were the same person. At first I thought she was from the future. My guess wasn't too too far off.
Sep 4, 2017 11:18 AM

Sep 2013
Vacation again, this time to their families, Misaki joins miki at her house.
The bad guys are from another world.
Sep 4, 2017 12:54 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The enemy attack during the festival sure was unexpected thats for sure. Hmm so the girls are getting some time off due to the hard work that they been doing over these past weeks and also because of the lack of enemy contacts. Being on active duty all the time must be hard for the girls though. Its nice that they are looking forward to going home to see their family though. Misaki though doesn't look like she's interested in meeting her family though it seems. Wow Miki's family really is in the spitting image of her. Misaki is surprisingly on key with Miki's family though. But its nice seeing Misaki get along so well with Miki's family though. Considering Miki's cooking skills Misaki being worried is normal. Miku and Misaki actually do resemble sisters if they didn't know Miki exists. Nice that Misaki is enjoying Miki's mothers homemade cooking though. Its nice that despite her attitude Miki does care about her sister though. Miku sure bonded quickly with Misaki though didn't she lol. Miki must really see Misaki as the ideal sister though.

It was nice that we get to see what the other girls family life is like though and what they do when they are at home. So Misaki is confused on what family is then it seems. And we finally get to see what the presidents name is though. So it seems that this cloaked enemy has a more personal relationship with Misaki. God that wasn't much of a vacation for the girls though was it. So Misaki believes that she should exist solely on the battlefield and regards family as something weak then. Good thing Miki got there in time to block the killing blow but this new opponent sure is strong. Even with Miki the odds are still too high but with Kanon, Shiho, Asuha and Yuri and Renge things should be better. So it seems that the enemy has even more forces than imagined and these guys sure pack a punch. Individually these new enemies are highly skilled and capable of fighting the girls on equal footing. But whats more is that they fight so well as a team as well. This was an interesting episode because we got to see more of Misaki's personality and also of Miki's family. The revelation of who that cloaked figure was though was pretty surprising though as was the revelation that she was from another world. Looks like the villain is only just getting started with her plan though.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2017 5:53 PM
Jul 2015
My only disappointment is that they waited near the end to reveal this.
Sep 5, 2017 9:16 PM

Jul 2015
THEY HAVE FAMALIES? I thought they were essentially non-existent and that they wouldn't be important to the series... well, except for Misaki anyway but considering her character up to this point, I expected all her family and friends to be dead by this point, maybe with one of them being evil or something for some reason... which was spot on. Though the anime itself practically shoved it in my face with its not so subtle hints such as the fact that Misaki looked closer to Miki's family then Miki herself but whatever.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 6, 2017 2:03 AM

Oct 2008
Damn not intense enough!
Misaki finally told them that she's not from this world/timeline
4/5.

Sep 14, 2017 4:03 AM

May 2017
I always thought they look alike (Miki and Misaki) ever since Misaki appeared on the show, I thought she was a future Miki, until this episode, no need a revelation, the moment Misaki and Miki's imouto came back from the convenient store wtf they're twins I even pause it and compared their hairstyle lol
Sep 17, 2017 5:23 AM

Jul 2009
So like everyone was thinking, it was her sister...
Nov 25, 2017 5:21 AM

Jul 2014
Is this a time loop?
Future version of Hoshimori girls went to the past to push past selves into the dark side?
Jun 27, 2021 8:16 AM

Feb 2020
The girls got a well-deserved vacation.

It was really nice to see Miki's mom and little sister. Misaki had a great time with them.

Sisters from another world? Well, that was an unexpected twist.

SerafosNov 16, 2022 5:31 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2017

26 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 16, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

13 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

13 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School: Battle Girl Project Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2017

69 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2017

12 by Serafos »»
Jun 27, 2021 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.