Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2017 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this show is starting to get serious. I had a bad feeling when they showed an image of that monster during their meeting.

The fight itself imo is better than some of the episodes. Even the OST is catchy.
Compared to other episodes (especially the extremely mediocre one last week), it's an improvement. The girls worked wlel together as well, go teamwork~
Aug 13, 2017 1:52 PM

Aug 2013
Now that was a dangerous Irousu. The girls almost lost hope.

Miki and Misaki make a good pair. Misaki has shown another sign of opening up, a stark difference when she was first introduced.

Aug 13, 2017 5:53 PM

Jun 2015
That was a dangerous Irous. It had powerful weapons and very strong armor. The girls had a tough time fighting it. Before all hope was lost, they got stronger by getting power from the Holy Tree and they were able to defeat it.
Aug 13, 2017 7:25 PM
Aug 2014
After 6 episodes of fanservice for players, the anime finally gets moving. I'm glad!

Aug 13, 2017 7:51 PM

Dec 2016
That was pretty cool watching that light surround everyone and help them take down the Irous.
Aug 14, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2013
Big beast irous is tough and everyone hasa hard time, but the holy tree and their spirits pull out a win :'(
Aug 14, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2012
Weird thing to say, but seeing the girls getting their asses kicked felt good, made their struggle noble. You can't be a hero if you don't face desperate odds.

Not sure how I feel about the god-tree power up, it's not hard work, but at the same time it's hope, idk.
Aug 15, 2017 5:15 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode and the battle against the large new type really was impressive and well done. Feels like the show is also starting to get serious as powerful monsters like this one has started to appear.

Man thats a large beast that Shiho and Kanon had to take on there. It looks like the enemies are only starting to get more powerful as the enemy begins their true plan. So Mike is part of the lacrosse club eh. Man Miki is so gullible that she's cute though. Man that large irous really is powerful to cause devastation on such a scale. Plus the fact that half of its body is in another dimension means that it will be impossible to take it out. Miki's motivation is to be able to help her friends and protect those that are dear to her by doing what she can eh. Its nice to see that her friends are grateful for her hard work though. Its nice that the normal students have such high regard for the members of the Hoshimori though. This powerful new irous certainly warrants a meeting for the whole team though thats for sure. But the immediate problem though is as Asuha states their lack of information on the enemy. Thing is though without fighting it they won't be able to gain any info about it that they can use. There's only so much external observation can do after all.Hmm this is the first large scale battle we seen so far. While showing how powerful the new type is this battle also did well to show the bonds and friendship that each of the girls have which was nice to see.

Given the threat posed by this enemy i think it was the correct decision for the headmistress to issue an evac order. Even with the full might of the Hoshimori girls victory is still far from certain. This must be the first time since a evac order was ordered which tells of the gravity of the situation though. Man this really has been a long battle for the girls though. So the villain is modifying the beast as she goes eh. Damm but the beasts advance is still on to the city though. This new type sure is powerful though and far more than anything the girls have faced so far. Its nice that the faith that the people has for the girls has not slackened one bit even when the enemy is this close. As long as they can continue the girls will fight even harder to protect them. The support from the people was converted into magical power for the girls eh thats an interesting way to use it. This is the power of the faith and trust that they have for the girls eh. Man that was a hard fought fight but its nice that in the end they were able to win thanks to the faith that the people had in them. The true power of the Hoshimori girls lie in not just their teamwork but also in their determination to protect the city and its people after all. This is further reinforced by the faith and trust that the people have in them as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 6:53 AM

Oct 2008
They defeated the bigass Irous using the power of friendship power channelling!
3/5.

Aug 16, 2017 1:04 AM
Sep 2016
At last, the show started to become more serious and intense. Great episode.
Aug 16, 2017 7:11 AM

Jan 2015
Am i the only one who noticed that the only difference between Miki and Misaki's hair is its length o_O Jesus they have identical hair color :O
Just another prove that Misaki and Miki is the same person!!!

JEesh but i do wonder who is Misaki's sister is and whats MIsaki's past.
I wished to see more Anko in this episode's fight but oh well good enough i guess finally seen Miki acting like a proper MC cause i was already doubting if she is one
Aug 25, 2017 2:17 PM

Jul 2009
Good thing the tree is not useless, it gave the girls some power.
I have a feeling Misaki's sister is the girl we see covering the face...
Jun 27, 2021 5:59 AM

Feb 2020
Things are getting truly serious. That Irousu was very powerful.

The girls did a good job.

That glowing looked cool.

Iris is a very mysterious person. I like her character design.

SerafosNov 12, 2022 6:36 AM
Jun 13, 2023 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
Now thats an interesting episode..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2017

26 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 16, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

13 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School: Battle Girl Project Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2017

69 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2017

12 by Serafos »»
Jun 27, 2021 8:45 AM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2017

15 by Serafos »»
Jun 27, 2021 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.