Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 22, 2016 9:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, that was quite a fun finale.

Rather than the usual drama we've got from the past two episodes, we had Kae spending some time with the guys including helping out kids. Thought she had some decent chemistry with Azuma and Nozomu. So yeah, I think this finale did feel fitting for the show (despite it being an incomplete adaptation).

Lol amusing ending.

Dec 22, 2016 10:52 AM

Aug 2016
Stark700 said:

----------------------------------------
Hmm, that was quite a fun finale.

Rather than the usual drama we've got from the past two episodes, we had Kae spending some time with the guys including helping out kids. Thought she had some decent chemistry with Azuma and Nozomu. So yeah, I think this finale did feel fitting for the show (despite it being an incomplete adaptation).

Lol amusing ending.

If you don't mind me asking, how have you already watched this a day early?
Dec 22, 2016 11:09 AM

Sep 2015
Mmmh since the manga is still ongoing I suppose it had to be expected ... but I'm not satisfied ! ><
Nice last episode tho, the entire season was enjoyable to watch, that encourages me to follow the manga (Mirage Saga got an s2, maybe WataMote will get one too, no one knows xD)
8/10 !
xSkipiDec 22, 2016 11:13 AM
Dec 22, 2016 11:41 AM

Jul 2014
WMR said:

The episode already came out today. Different time-zones makes it the 23rd in Japan and the episode gets subbed tomorrow.

Anyways, Senpai best choice for Kae, really disliked how pathetic the others were trying to stop his confession when they could of confessed too. Good thing they got owned. At the end, Kae would of for the first time fall in love with Akane and not Shion.
Dec 22, 2016 11:55 AM

Aug 2016
koto said:
WMR said:

The episode already came out today. Different time-zones makes it the 23rd in Japan and the episode gets subbed tomorrow.

Ahh, okay. I was wondering if it was the time zone or RAWS, but it's both. Thanks!
Dec 22, 2016 7:11 PM
Apr 2016
Does anyone read the manga? Next is a manga spoiler... Sort of, but I prefer to write it like that.

I was hoping she'll choose senpai because they skipped some of the other characters' moments with Kae, and because senpai is an angel. <3

xSkipi said:
Mmmh since the manga is still ongoing I suppose it had to be expected ... but I'm not satisfied ! ><
Nice last episode tho, the entire season was enjoyable to watch, that encourages me to follow the manga (Mirage Saga got an s2, maybe WataMote will get one too, no one knows xD)
8/10 !

If you want to read the manga, you might want to wait until February to do it. It's in a very sad moment right know. u.u
Dec 22, 2016 8:43 PM

Feb 2016
well gg, and I was rooting for Senpai to be the winner, *sigh* well, it was fun tho, another anime bites the dust, see you next time... if there is a next time

7/10 well after all is a HAREM what do i expect? on Harem we mostly never get a couple after all lmao
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 23, 2016 12:57 PM

Mar 2014
Jack_Corvus96 said:
well gg, and I was rooting for Senpai to be the winner, *sigh* well, it was fun tho, another anime bites the dust, see you next time... if there is a next time

7/10 well after all is a HAREM what do i expect? on Harem we mostly never get a couple after all lmao

but there is not deny that there is not contest for senpai xD Even if this was an open-end ending, I feel the result is clear as the water even if is just in our headcanons xD
Dec 23, 2016 3:46 PM

Feb 2016
Joycdonnell said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

but there is not deny that there is not contest for senpai xD Even if this was an open-end ending, I feel the result is clear as the water even if is just in our headcanons xD

Exactly, there's no way that the others could even win against Senpai XD
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 23, 2016 3:57 PM

May 2015
I was expecting Kae to pick Asuma, so I got kind of disappointed with the ending, but I guess those things happen quite often.
Even though she ended up not choosing anyone, I think that the ending is okay. The "answer" was something that could be expected, as she's a fujoshi and a while ago, never really thought about being in a relationship with someone, and even after spending time with the five of them, she saw them as friends all the time, asking her to give such an answer might be just like forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do.
And, as a bonus, we could see Kae going on several dates, and I liked it. Each date had its own special touch to it.
I guess I'll have to read the manga now~
Dec 24, 2016 12:20 AM

Feb 2015
Kae preferring 2D over 3D. (-‸ლ)
But I expected this to have a traditional harem ending w/ the MC not choosing anyone.
And Mutsumi is clearly dominating esp since he stopped being dense & realized his feelings for Kae.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 12:27 AM

Dec 2015
Of course Kae would choose 2D over the rest, have you all forgotten she's a fujoshi otaku xD it actually makes the traditional harem ending of not choosing anyone easier to swallow because it does make sense.

Not that I expected her to choose someone, even if I do think Senpai is best boy. The manga hasn't finished yet so they wouldn't have her ending up with anyone.

I do hope the rest of the manga gets adapted but I don't really expect it. I do want to see the current manga arc get adapted because it's interesting, though. At the very least I wish we would get the Berserker manga arc adapted into an OVA because it's hilarious.

A faithful adaptation despite the chapter switching (in order to end nicely), keeps the humor and adds their own flavor in. 8/10.
Dec 24, 2016 12:39 AM

Feb 2014
> "Senpai, is that information legit?!"
LOOL

Still kept me laughing until the end ~

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Dec 24, 2016 12:51 AM

Jul 2016
Senpai is best guy

Dec 24, 2016 1:15 AM

Jan 2013
I ended this anime because of her. Without her it was 4/10 and with her it's 6/10.

god bless this girl

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Dec 24, 2016 2:08 AM

Dec 2014
Satisfying end for a really funny anime. Still, senpai is the best! Also Nishina's "Senpai, is that information legit?!" xD

About the manga: Is it worth reading? Will there ever be some kind of development regarding the relationships to the guys? I consider reading it but am not entirely convinced ...
Dec 24, 2016 2:21 AM

Dec 2014
well I pretty much liked the finale..... The princess is happy at the end....goood ending Lol... Gonna miss this show
Dec 24, 2016 2:40 AM

Sep 2016
If it's right for a prince to be with a prince, isn't it right for a princess to be with a princess?
Kae x Shima all the way.

Seriously, Kae gets along with Mutsumi but she and Shima have the best chemistry

I guess I'll read the manga
Dec 24, 2016 3:25 AM

Oct 2015
The anime seen to indicate that senpai will be the ultimate winner :)
Dec 24, 2016 3:33 AM

Apr 2016
kae serinuma is a lot more dangerous than she lets it out to be. like bruh, she got all the boys on their knees after she became skinny and hot, and just when they think they can get in her pants, boom! all of them got friendzoned so hard. 7/10 for me.

serinuma is a low-key badass female character.

and i do hope more character developent for nanashima. he's my least favorite character, especially after that episode when kae turned fat again.
Stranger213Dec 24, 2016 3:38 AM
Dec 24, 2016 4:02 AM

Mar 2016
I had a lot of fun watching this show during this season! I loved the characters and I'm glad they sticked to the lour of the show. Thank you for not choosing any of them. They crusty and need to back off.

All in all, a solid, fun series (8/10)
I sorta want another season but I could do without it.
UrbanJahtsDec 24, 2016 4:05 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 4:51 AM

Jan 2015

FINALLY!!! Sheesh. -_-
And yes, that's what makes Mutsumi a formidable foe. He's now against the other boys including his own brother for confess to Serinuma.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 24, 2016 5:14 AM

Jun 2014
This show was the pleasant surprise of the season for me. I expected nothing out of it and it ended up being one of my favorites of the year and one of my favorite romcoms in general. I think I'll be picking up the manga soon. Serinuma is a miracle of the universe, all of the characters are great and likable, I really can't decide who I ship more, Serinuma x Senpai or Serinuma x Nishina. The voice acting was fantastic and it had a lot of my favorite voice actors, so that was an added bonus + the comedy was hilarious at times. I loved how much fun this was, so many silly adventures and references to other series.

9/10 Solid stuff.
:3
Dec 24, 2016 5:17 AM
Sep 2015
as expected from a girl who loves anime or bl or Fujoushi. Somehow this anime can actually teach us all otaku a lesson. seriously is that how many people look at us otaku? always so crazy about anime that it kind of tick other people off? but this ending is quite funny and interesting.

I am glad it ended this way because it is the same with the manga, hope they are making another season because it doesn't end here. I hope in the manga as well Kae chan actually chooses a guy but not choosing is also a good choice because all four of the guys are so cute and handsome that they look cute when ship together

8.5/10 for me and for sure I will continue reading cause i really wanna know the continuation
Dec 24, 2016 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
too many dates in one episode and her true love is Shio of course
Dec 24, 2016 6:10 AM
Apr 2014
I like the ending, they didn't go for a generic you're all my friend I like you all bla bla, they went for" I'm a fucking nerd, Shion is my waifu, you're still here?"
Show was very funny in the first half but then the comedy dropped a bit and became a little bit more predictable for me in the later half. Still a strong 7/10 for me.
Dec 24, 2016 6:16 AM

Aug 2014
Ughhhhhhh!!! I was rooting for Senpai!! I guess I should read the manga now <3 <3
Dec 24, 2016 6:23 AM

Dec 2014
Holy shit Kae went crazy at the end there.

Overall though, I've heard criticisms from manga readers that this adaptation was rather messy, but for me, who hasn't read the manga, I can say with confidence that I really liked this series. Probably my favorite reverse harem, and had a lot to love (from its characters to its comedy). Will a sequel occur? Quite honestly I don't know. But I'll be happy with what I got here.
Dec 24, 2016 7:00 AM

Jan 2016
This anime never failed to make me laugh until the end :')

Tbh I'm really happy she didn't end up with anyone.. yet. Well, if she does end up with someone, I hope it's Mutsumi. I don't want Nanashima to end up with anyone, unless with Igarashi lolololol.

Time to read the manga! I really enjoyed watching this one.
Dec 24, 2016 7:05 AM
Oct 2009
Predictable fake-out of an ending.. I would've preferred they spend more time on comedy rather than the very cliché bits we got this time, but oh well. It was ok I guess.
Dec 24, 2016 7:54 AM

Jan 2016
Alpaca farm was the funniest thing I've seen a date take place, haha.
As predicted, the anime ended with the confessions. Bit of a predictable ending but it was a good ride.

Also I'm surprised by the premise at how well this was structured plot-wise, like how the episodes transitioned.

Debating between 7 and 8/10.
Dec 24, 2016 8:17 AM

May 2014
Aww, I'm gonna be kinda sad to see this anime end and I'm doubtful of a second season.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the faux drama and Kae's realization that she does have that "special feeling" for someone...only that someone is an anime character. So the guys (+ Shima) kinda shot themselves in the foot by confessing bc it just made Kae realize she is still completely smitten with Shion XD

Ofc they saved best boy senpai for last and he got the best moments too. I love how direct he is and how he just doesn't create drama or complicate things like the others!!
But yeah, seeing them all on dates was cute as hell...she has 'chemistry' with all of them, but not all in the same way- Shinomiya is like a little brothercompletely bro-zoned, Shima is her yaoi 'soulmate', Nanashima has that old friend kinda feel, and I'd say Igarashi and Mutsumi are the closest to squeezing some romantic feelings out of her.

Gotta wonder if she'll actually end up with anyone? I feel like it'd take ages for her to like one of 'em...kinda like Sunako Nakahara (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge).
Dec 24, 2016 8:21 AM

Feb 2009
Cyandris said:
Satisfying end for a really funny anime. Still, senpai is the best! Also Nishina's "Senpai, is that information legit?!" xD

About the manga: Is it worth reading? Will there ever be some kind of development regarding the relationships to the guys? I consider reading it but am not entirely convinced ...

Someone has said in this forum that the manga started getting a bit predictable after a certain point. I want to read the manga but I'm kinda worried it won't be as good as the anime. D:

Anyway, nice finale! Serinuma had few fujoshi moments in the last episodes, good to see this part of her again.

"Senpai, is that information legit?!" Too precious xD

9/10 overall.
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Dec 24, 2016 8:24 AM

Jun 2013
Great ending to a great show!
9/10
Dec 24, 2016 8:32 AM

Apr 2015
Good ending. I didn't expect her to actually choose someone (especially since the manga is ongoing).

In my view Asuma is the best choice (or at least, he's the one I'd date).
Dec 24, 2016 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
I... should have expected that ending.

He is totally my fav, so adorable.
removed-userDec 24, 2016 8:40 AM
Dec 24, 2016 9:29 AM

Feb 2015
This anime was super fun. I loved it!😍
Dec 24, 2016 9:41 AM

Jun 2015
I knew Kae wasn't going to pick any of them. Although she had good chemistry with all of them during the dates, I think Senpai is the best one. He really cares for her. As for the show, I really liked. I love everything about it. The comedy was hilarious. 7/10
Dec 24, 2016 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
Lol kae, you can't choose all routes girl. Do you want a School Days ending?
For real, it was predictable but fun nonetheless.
Senpai keeps his status of best boy, angel, owner of my heart.
But I would be tempted to choose Nishina cause I'm a gold digger =P

Now, to the manga we go
Baby, daijobanai...
Dec 24, 2016 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
Ending was alright, I was hoping for an anime original ending with senpai but now I'll just be hoping for a second season. I really want to see my favourite chapter in anime form.
Dec 24, 2016 11:07 AM

May 2014
Loved the anime, it simply did it's job of being a different type of comedy show, and I like it for that.
9/10
Best characters has to be Nishina though.

Dec 24, 2016 11:14 AM

Apr 2015
that alpca farm xDDDD
Dec 24, 2016 11:54 AM

Jul 2015
When this series started, I thought maybe the obvious BL pairings (Igarashi/Nanashima, Mutsumi/Shinomiya) would emerge over time and Serinuma would end up with Nishina (first kiss after all!) but by mid-way through the season I realized it was just going to keep ringing the comedic formula's note at any cost.

I like that, tbh, because I like the comedic formula in the show...but damn would this show have been better if the episode where Mutsumi's brother comes into play was the episode they all realized their feelings for each other because he tries to scoop up Nanashima, Shinomiya and Serinuma (his character even has that bisexual can't-control-going-after-people-he-thinks-are-cute angle to get this to work perfectly!), and so when you combine that with the fat shaming for laughs, I ended up giving this series an 8/10 overall, but honestly if the second season doesn't have episodes like the 1st/5th ones of this season, and they end up pairing off, I'd give that season a 10/10.

I gotta admit tho, this series made me want to read the manga like WOAH
Dec 24, 2016 11:56 AM

Aug 2016
I really want a 2nd season!! The ending was fitting and hilarious but also disappointing that she didn't choose Yuusuke or Shima. I feel like Yuusuke supported her and liked her when she gained some weight back. But I do love that the ending stayed faithful to Kae's BL personality. It would have been so hard for her to choose someone and this way she didn't have to. I don't think she would have been ready for the next step anyways.
Dec 24, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2013
So fujoshi till the very end huh? Haha I saw that trope coming lol.

But holy shit. I was literally going on about how there was foreshadowing that Igarashi would be the end guy in every episode forum but this finale proved that wrong.

Really really glad how Mutsumi got the spotlight and pretty much was declared as the end guy by anime standards. Couldn't get any more happier :')

Nishina was pretty cute herself. I think Igarashi and Nishina suit each other better.

Overall, it was fun ride. I generally avoid reverse harem trope but this was good watch.

7/10
FinalFlash18Dec 24, 2016 12:07 PM
Dec 24, 2016 12:24 PM
Dec 2016
Liked it. Fujoshi till the very end. But I really feel bad for the guys though, especially Mutsumi. That guy was the best character out there, seriously. He was nice to Serinuma even when she was not beautiful, and when she became beautiful he was the only one who didnt directly jump in the "I like Kae" boat.

Huh. The ending was funny though. Shion didn't even had to compete. The ultimate winner. Sorry, guys. 😉😉😉
Dec 24, 2016 1:03 PM

Oct 2011
Omg season 2 Please
Senpai is the best! !!!
Dec 24, 2016 1:51 PM
Jul 2012
SaeYu said:
Does anyone read the manga? Next is a manga spoiler... Sort of, but I prefer to write it like that.

I was hoping she'll choose senpai because they skipped some of the other characters' moments with Kae, and because senpai is an angel. <3

xSkipi said:
8/10 !

If you want to read the manga, you might want to wait until February to do it. It's in a very sad moment right know. u.u

What chapter is that??
Dec 24, 2016 2:14 PM
Jun 2008
A little anticlimatic.

But anyway, good anime.
8/10
Dec 24, 2016 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
Fine episode. Adapted the manga fairly well.

Senpai is clearly the winner here. They should just make it official already. Shima is awsomeness, but she's Kae's soulmate, not romantic partner. It's nice how seriously Shima is taken though.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

223 by antheroze »»
Sep 9, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

73 by 0_Cinnabuns_0 »»
Aug 31, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2016

82 by triton_spear »»
Jun 6, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2016

78 by carolcomecus »»
Apr 27, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

64 by Bisalissy »»
Feb 24, 8:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.