Forum Settings
Forums

Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto Chapter 21 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2015 7:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That felt pretty rushed in the end...

At least Anna seems happy? With that four 4 month time skip anyway. Pretty cheesy series overall.
Nov 12, 2015 10:03 PM

Dec 2014
So Anna, gave up on Kyou?

The battle of father and Daughter... Endless cycle i guess...
F u Kazuya!!! >:D

Best girl Ikumi... <3
Nov 13, 2015 6:41 AM

Feb 2013
Bah, Kazuya should've had a more painful death. Izuru not dying kind of throws a wrench into the whole "eternal struggle" thing doesn't it?

Fuck this manga and fuck me for reading it.
gedataNov 13, 2015 7:19 AM
Nov 13, 2015 11:55 PM

Jun 2013
This manga was one of the biggest piles of shit I've ever read. Hats off to Mankitsu for translating this all the way to the end. Glad to finally have it off of my currently reading lmao
Nov 15, 2015 12:50 AM

Jan 2008
I know they tried to end on a happy note, but it's still a pretty fucked up ending, all because

The only good takeaway I can see from the current timeline, is that Anna likely won't be a shut-in, with Izuru at her side.

Although, I think we're all forgetting something important. The original cousin! Because Izuru took her place when she reincarnated, wtf happened to the original one? Dead? Limbo? Maybe she's alive in some other timeline, but in all the ones this manga has shown so far, she's dead too. Unless Izuru losing her memories means her soul dies, and the original cousin returns to being her.
Estoy_GordoNov 15, 2015 12:56 AM
Nov 24, 2015 10:38 AM

Jun 2013
lmao this series was so retarded, nothing but edge and shock factor
Dec 10, 2015 4:11 PM

Aug 2013
WTF so did he time travel in the end or not god dammit
Yo
Jan 20, 2016 7:10 AM
Oct 2010
Well it was the most garbage thing I read this week.
Feb 16, 2016 5:56 AM

Apr 2011
testamentKAISER said:
So Anna, gave up on Kyou?

The battle of father and Daughter... Endless cycle i guess...
F u Kazuya!!! >:D

Best girl Ikumi... <3

The father and daughters*.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Mar 31, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2013
Well I just read the manga right now and I must say that I really enjoyed it. I know it may sound edgy or crazy but I really liked Kazuya, I mean it's good to have a MC who is a total asshole. He is fucking pathetic he could have end up with Ikumi (aka best girl) but no he was obsessed by the other. What's more amazing is that he got the brain of a 30 years old man in a kid body, he could have an amazing life. He deserved to died, not because of all the crimes he has made but because he was stupid and completely ruined his chance to redo his life (also because the moment he killed best girl he went from "sympathetic crazy kid who had a shitty life" to "detestable assholle who deserves a painful death").
This manga was entertaining for me.
Overall it was good shit. Really good shit.
Apr 13, 2016 8:30 AM

Jul 2014
Just finished reading this shit, damn Kazuya is one dirty fcking pedo asshole SoB.
Funny thing is I guess the only way he can think of that can give him confidence in life was freaking raping his childhood friend crush Anna, that is so messed up mate. Dont get me started with how the whole father and daughter killing cycle loop, this is seriously a messed up shit, Anna didnt end up with her loved one cause he moved away, and the 2 girls had tragic deaths, the one I pity the most is Ikumi, tho she is a slut she was seriously attracted to that scumbag.

All in all fck this manga.
Apr 13, 2016 10:01 AM
Aug 2014
SansrivaaL said:
Just finished reading this shit, damn Kazuya is one dirty fcking pedo asshole SoB.
Funny thing is I guess the only way he can think of that can give him confidence in life was freaking raping his childhood friend crush Anna, that is so messed up mate. Dont get me started with how the whole father and daughter killing cycle loop, this is seriously a messed up shit, Anna didnt end up with her loved one cause he moved away, and the 2 girls had tragic deaths, the one I pity the most is Ikumi, tho she is a slut she was seriously attracted to that scumbag.

All in all fck this manga.
did you just come here after reading it in kissmanga. I just finished marathoning that after it was featured in its home page.

best time line is the 1st one, where MC is a loser. at least it didn't go more fuck up with him raping his daughter.
Jun 1, 2016 8:12 AM

Feb 2012
4kicks said:
I know they tried to end on a happy note, but it's still a pretty fucked up ending, all because

The only good takeaway I can see from the current timeline, is that Anna likely won't be a shut-in, with Izuru at her side.

Although, I think we're all forgetting something important. The original cousin! Because Izuru took her place when she reincarnated, wtf happened to the original one? Dead? Limbo? Maybe she's alive in some other timeline, but in all the ones this manga has shown so far, she's dead too. Unless Izuru losing her memories means her soul dies, and the original cousin returns to being her.

Anna is not pregnant in this 3rd timeline as we saw the cousin girl interrupt it.

After that he never touched her again.

Tbh I quite enjoyed this series, it was refreshing, sure things would have worked much better if they were older, at least in high school, cause making 11-12 year olds rape, torture and murder each other is a little too much, but hey it is what it is.
Jun 21, 2016 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
Ending sucked, wasn't edgy enough.

Expected author to show MC and his daughter jumping from timeline to timeline killing each other then ending up together.
Sep 24, 2016 10:50 AM

Jun 2014
Well the mc is garbage in every timeline.
Jan 30, 2017 2:53 AM

Aug 2013
"I feel like I'll see you again someday..."?
ahahaha, nope.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Sep 16, 2017 1:00 AM

Oct 2015
Ok-ish manga, the ending was rushed a lot and Kazuya deserved a more painful death. Also poor Ikumi best little slut girl ever.

6~7/10 could have a better ending.
Apr 30, 2018 11:30 PM

Dec 2009
Wow... fucked up but great in it's own way. Solid 7/10. Awesome twists.

ninja88880 said:
Ending sucked, wasn't edgy enough.

Expected author to show MC and his daughter jumping from timeline to timeline killing each other then ending up together.
Haha what the fuck. That'd be fucked up. Interesting tho.
Feb 19, 2023 7:25 AM
Mar 2022
bruh hahahahahahaha
Sep 18, 2023 8:25 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2018:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto Chapter 7 Discussion

LPGeneratorx - Jul 7, 2015

2 by TuryuriOwO »»
Feb 25, 2021 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto Chapter 6 Discussion

LPGeneratorx - Jul 7, 2015

2 by TuryuriOwO »»
Feb 25, 2021 12:54 PM

Poll: » Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto Chapter 5 Discussion

OneMore - Nov 23, 2014

4 by TuryuriOwO »»
Feb 25, 2021 12:52 PM

Poll: » Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto Chapter 16 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Aug 31, 2015

9 by MichaelJackson »»
Dec 6, 2017 11:47 PM

Poll: » Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto Chapter 15 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Aug 15, 2015

3 by ninja88880 »»
Jun 21, 2016 5:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.