Forum Settings
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2015 10:34 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, that narrative was quite strange but it seems normal enough once the pacing got going. Seems like there's more of the usual game gimmick relating to this series again. While some of the narratives are amusing to read, I find the dialogues, or rather the way it's structured to be quite amusing so far.

Heh, I hope it can explain the mechanics of this series well though. The part about the "lucid dreams" caught my interest.
Oct 24, 2015 3:16 PM

Sep 2014
So does anyone else think the main character is a hypocrite? Who doesn't want to kill an evil demon, and lets it slaughter the magicians and solders because he doesn't want to kill? How about that mass genocide earlier? Like who cares right...................................................................?
Nov 1, 2017 3:29 AM

Jun 2012
Quite a weird transportation, seriously, all pages in about his working in the office seems underwhelming.

Things progressed fast sometimes and super slow all the time, I guess it sounds just right for an MC without much knowledge about a different world, so far, his adventure is okay.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

2 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 10, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

2 by Paladin23 »»
May 6, 2023 11:27 AM

» death march to a parallel world rhapsody LN royal capital arc questions

Paladin23 - Apr 11, 2022

0 by Paladin23 »»
Apr 11, 2022 5:48 AM

» Where can I read the online web novel series?

A_silent_Being - Jul 23, 2020

3 by Ansh2004 »»
Apr 6, 2021 9:06 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Chapter 17 Discussion

eMITrACk - Nov 28, 2017

1 by Pyon2WarpKun »»
Mar 25, 2018 12:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.