Forum Settings
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 11, 2022 5:48 AM
Feb 2018
I just finished vol 16 of the light novel series and have a few questions spoilers are ok but keep them small please

first how is Satou and party not thought of as a threat to the kingdom with Liza winning against Sir Juleburg, Satou and Nana draws with Sir Gouren, Pochi and Tama training with Sir Heim, Lulu and Mia showing their ranged combat skills to Lady Helmina and Arisa comment about the Pendragon seven braves

second at the garden party Bonam challenged Satou multiple times even after he was back down with Satou using is intimidate skill and first by Princess Menena then Lady Helmina, the musician and finally Lady Litton herself. is the Bonam family like the bobino family demonlord worship or is this family member just very dense

third is duke Vistall despite all Satou help and his attempts to recruit him into army to put down his son uprising he still treat Satou like trash I know his has a long standing grudge with Duke Ougoch but treating Satou like trash not a way to steal a vassal way and Satou has powerful backers including members of the Shiga eight and a relationship with the elves and the hero Nanashi through his follower Kuro surely the duke would have that information he also has Lady Asihen and her faction support to treat him that way while trying to recruit him make no sense

edit
just re-read vol 10 that reminded me that General Erthal is Duke Vistall uncle and a huge supporter of Satou going so far as wanting to nominate Satou to the Shiga eight himself after the whole demon Ludaman affair in vol 11 plus the guild master of the explorer guild/ ministry of labyrinth resources a position that has an honorary count title like general Erthal also back Satou and also wanted to nominate him for the Shiga eight but still with all this backer Duke Vistall still treat Satou like trash it make no sense
Paladin23May 23, 2022 4:10 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

2 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 10, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

2 by Paladin23 »»
May 6, 2023 11:27 AM

» Where can I read the online web novel series?

A_silent_Being - Jul 23, 2020

3 by Ansh2004 »»
Apr 6, 2021 9:06 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Chapter 17 Discussion

eMITrACk - Nov 28, 2017

1 by Pyon2WarpKun »»
Mar 25, 2018 12:36 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2015

2 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 1, 2017 3:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.