Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Volume 1 Discussion

Jan 12, 2015 10:34 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, that narrative was quite strange but it seems normal enough once the pacing got going. Seems like there's more of the usual game gimmick relating to this series again. While some of the narratives are amusing to read, I find the dialogues, or rather the way it's structured to be quite amusing so far.

Heh, I hope it can explain the mechanics of this series well though. The part about the "lucid dreams" caught my interest.

Oct 24, 2015 3:16 PM

So does anyone else think the main character is a hypocrite? Who doesn't want to kill an evil demon, and lets it slaughter the magicians and solders because he doesn't want to kill? How about that mass genocide earlier? Like who cares right...................................................................?

Nov 1, 2017 3:29 AM

Quite a weird transportation, seriously, all pages in about his working in the office seems underwhelming.

Things progressed fast sometimes and super slow all the time, I guess it sounds just right for an MC without much knowledge about a different world, so far, his adventure is okay.