Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 11, 2014 4:38 AM

Jan 2014
kiieatspocky said:
I don't know how to react . . . really.

I am just an introvert girl, I would probably just ignore it even it is annoying. I've seen lot of worst than that but I just remain silent. I just don't have the guts to do that . . . can't blame me, I don't like trouble.

It doesn't matter if you don't have the guts to act back, but that's normal and ignoring them in the first place is much more mature decision than arguing back.
Jan 11, 2014 4:41 AM

Oct 2013
Eh, you feed the attention whore. Nevertheless I would totatly buy you a PS4 for your snap.

I am not sure if I should be XD or -_-
Jan 11, 2014 4:50 AM

May 2013
There was a couple people like that in some of my classes last semester and I just kind of snickered at them with my friends. It's hard not to laugh when four other people are also trying not to laugh. I never would have said anything though, especially if it was a girl. If she flipped on me I couldn't really do anything. I also try to avoid arguments unless I have to.
Jan 11, 2014 4:50 AM

Oct 2013
MajinSaga said:
Axlicious said:
MajinSaga said:
Loli_Sensei said:
Theres this girl in my film class who sits right at the front (I sit right in the back), who is so fucking irritating. We're doing Hong Kong cinema and she was just saying stuff when watching a subbed movie like 'omg is that a real language?' and making fun of the chinese names and generally being an attention seeking whore. She does it every lesson to show off the the boys who sit around her, and shes like 19? So immature. And I don't get girls who think acting stupid is what guys like.

And I snapped, stood up and called her an ignorant whiney little shit and to get a life. She threw a chair at me xD I punched her in the face and got kicked out.

But my thread question is; how would you react in this situation? Would you not give a fuck? What do you do when people annoy you? Are you confrontational or would you just go to your happy place? And seriously, why do girls think acting stupid makes them attractive? Honestly.

Bullshit story is bullshit.

Bullshit comment is bullshit.

You actually believe this juvenile make believe shit?

I come from a school where only girls would do stuff like this so ya I can believe this . There is no proof that it didnt happen.

btw what is with all the sexiest wusses in this thread. If I got hit in the face with a chair I myself would have thrown a punch.

Getting hit with a chair hurts way more. Though I don think this girl got hit with a steel chair.
Jan 11, 2014 5:35 AM

Feb 2013
Im the type of person that will fight you out side of class so I dont get suspended. But if it was a girl Id get a female friend to do it.
Jan 11, 2014 6:40 AM

Jun 2008
Aqua_Mars said:
I bet you two will end up together as a couple.
Jan 11, 2014 6:49 AM

Oct 2013
TaiyoToTsuki said:
This is going to anger people here but a lot of introverts irritate me, especially when they don't make ANY effort to socialize. It comes across as rude (actually it IS rude) and conversation can be awkward due to the bad atmosphere.

Me too, depending upon the situation. My younger brothers girlfriend is 100% introvert. They've been together for 2 years, and during that time I've allowed them both to come and stay overnight at my flat. Even now when I try to talk to her she either ignores me, mumbles, or runs out the room. I was ok at first because I was told she was shy. Now I find it really rude and I don't let my brother bring her round as often.

Jan 11, 2014 7:00 AM

Jun 2012
jnw93 said:
Im the type of person that will fight you out side of class so I dont get suspended. But if it was a girl Id get a female friend to do it.

I'm a guy but I don't like violence either so would you make an exception for me?

TaiyoToTsuki said:
This is going to anger people here but a lot of introverts irritate me, especially when they don't make ANY effort to socialize. It comes across as rude (actually it IS rude) and conversation can be awkward due to the bad atmosphere.

Maybe they just don't want to talk to you, or find you annoying. Introverts don't exist to please you.
Shoot first, think never.
Jan 11, 2014 7:02 AM

Aug 2012
Let me just quote my previous post. OP, you still haven't answered to it:

lupadim said:

She will quieten down? Why would she? Now, she got angry with you. I don't understand women, it is impossible for a man to understand women. Women understand women and thats why they hate themselves (like you hate her). But I think I understand enough to know that you just bought a huge fight with her. She will probably provoke you a lot, I don't think someone that has the guts to throw a chair is going to quieten down with a punch. Teachers are not supposed to take care of 18 years old adults, because adults are supposed to know how to behave themselves.

What should you do, then? You only made it worse, apparently. What are you going to do next? Annoy the lecturer? Punch her again? Or maybe try a different approach? I am really curious. This could become a visual novel.
Jan 11, 2014 7:08 AM

Nov 2013
Open-Dice said:
jnw93 said:

I'm a guy but I don't like violence either so would you make an exception for me?

TaiyoToTsuki said:

Maybe they just don't want to talk to you, or find you annoying. Introverts don't exist to please you.

I'm assuming you're an introvert because you obliviously missed the main point (Also not relevant to what I'm going to say but please don't do this " Introverts don't exist to please you." I never slightly implied that, unless you got some evidence to support what you said). I don't care if a person doesn't like me. I don't care if I'm annoying to that person. If I'm in a situation where I'm supposed to talk them or be nice, then I expect a certain response (Just basic etiquette) in return, that's appropriate.
Jan 11, 2014 9:11 AM

Jun 2012
TaiyoToTsuki said:
Open-Dice said:
jnw93 said:

TaiyoToTsuki said:

I'm assuming you're an introvert because you obliviously missed the main point (Also not relevant to what I'm going to say but please don't do this " Introverts don't exist to please you." I never slightly implied that, unless you got some evidence to support what you said). I don't care if a person doesn't like me. I don't care if I'm annoying to that person. If I'm in a situation where I'm supposed to talk them or be nice, then I expect a certain response (Just basic etiquette) in return, that's appropriate.

What situations do you mean where you are supposed to talk to them or be nice, and they don't respond in a certain way?

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude in my first post.
Shoot first, think never.
Jan 11, 2014 9:29 AM

Jan 2014
TaiyoToTsuki said:
wanderingplayboy said:
TaiyoToTsuki said:

Maybe they really don't want to socialize?

I know that's what I tried to elucidate before I would offend anyone. Introverts don't want to socialize, I get that (and I will NEVER hate anyone for that). But in situations where it is necessary, they should make an effort to do so.

What kind of situations that forcing introverts to socialize? Necessary for you or for them? I know dealing with someone who's too passive can be a pain in the neck but they're not enjoying talking to you either. Introverts prefer being alone and socializing is tiring for them.

If it's necessary only for you, could you be please be more patient and try to approach them in another way? Like, online? If it's also necessary for them, just wait a bit they will make a move. I've been experiencing myself in a group project lol
Jan 11, 2014 9:55 AM

Nov 2013
LordLagann said:
snaphat said:

The situation encompasses the OP's actions so what you are saying doesn't particularly follow since a stance on the situation would also encompass the OP's actions. You are being rather inconsistent in saying otherwise considering your prior post discusses the OP's actions* as if they relevant to the posited questions. Let's just be honest, they are relevant.

No, the situation is encompassed by OP's question. His actions have nothing to do with us nor does it influence our answers. If you've found a correlation to my response and OP's story then it's nothing more then mere coincidence. I can assure you my answers have not been influenced in the slightest.

As for my response, I was saying those kind of people should be ignored and left to themselves. It would of been the same answer had she posted her story or not.

Yeah, arguments of coincidence don't work when you've already specifically made reference to the OP's action of violence (and stooping to other girls level) in your response (in fact, appealing to coincidence is a logical fallacy in itself). At that point you've established a causual (and contextual) relationship between your post and the OP.

Why you would seek to establish that your post was only coincidentally related to the OP is beyond me anyway...
Need technical discussion? I can help! How i sell my method:
Very well.
Jan 11, 2014 11:02 AM

Aug 2010
I have a temper, so I probably would have at least yelled at her.

I'm a guy, so I probably wouldn't have punched her, though.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jan 11, 2014 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
Punching her would be out of the question. But I guess I would just tell her to shut the fuck up, there's not much else you can do.
Jan 11, 2014 11:29 AM

Aug 2013
Give a fart in her face, she probably won't open her mouth again ahahah
Jan 11, 2014 12:01 PM

Feb 2013
I'm the type of person who likes everyone, I never really find anybody irritating, so I would probably end up laughing with the girl.
Jan 11, 2014 2:14 PM

Sep 2012
Ulquiorra1923 said:
She is stupid but you shouldn't hit a girl/woman, that's disgraceful .
What happened to equality?
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Jan 11, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2011
I would probably ignore her if I was in that situation.
Jan 11, 2014 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
Oh Loli_Sensei you so Yandere <3
Jan 11, 2014 11:51 PM

Jul 2013
jnw93 said:

Why involve somebody else?

lupadim said:

She will quieten down? Why would she? Now, she got angry with you. I don't understand women, it is impossible for a man to understand women. Women understand women and thats why they hate themselves (like you hate her). But I think I understand enough to know that you just bought a huge fight with her. She will probably provoke you a lot, I don't think someone that has the guts to throw a chair is going to quieten down with a punch. Teachers are not supposed to take care of 18 years old adults, because adults are supposed to know how to behave themselves.

What should you do, then? You only made it worse, apparently. What are you going to do next? Annoy the lecturer? Punch her again? Or maybe try a different approach? I am really curious. This could become a visual novel.

Yes, it will quieten her down because she now knows that the OP knows how to throw a punch. and no, I am not promoting violence.
AxliciousJan 12, 2014 12:06 AM
Jan 12, 2014 8:21 AM

May 2013
Aoba said:
I'm the type of person who likes everyone, I never really find anybody irritating, so I would probably end up laughing with the girl.

I'm sort of like that too. My friends seem to find a bunch of people annoying who I don't have a problem talking to. I never really understood how some people can get annoyed so easily by other people.

I mean, of course there are some things people do that annoy me, but it's a relatively short list. If you just have the understanding that people have different opinions and no one is perfect then it's easier to overlook a lot of the smaller flaws that everybody has.
Jan 12, 2014 8:21 AM

Jan 2014
Lol, if she's attractive I would've sat in the front with her and told her I totally agreed with everything she'd said.
RosesAreRedJan 12, 2014 8:26 AM
-Having quotes as your signature is lame.

FuckOffTwat
Jan 12, 2014 8:24 AM

Dec 2013
Sounds like she needs to get dick slapped. You did the right thing dude
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 12, 2014 8:30 AM

Oct 2013
Benphyre said:

Except OP is a girl :D
Jan 12, 2014 8:34 AM

Dec 2013
A0me said:
Benphyre said:

Except OP is a girl :D

Oh my bad. My apologies
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 12, 2014 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
RosesAreRed said:
Lol, if she's attractive I would've sat in the front with her and told her I totally agreed with everything she'd said.

thats so pandering, you would end up a yes man lackey nothing more. Those kind of girls like challenges not doormats. So its more likely shes end up in a relationship with Loli_Sensei I ship it.
Jan 12, 2014 9:47 AM

Sep 2012
The best thing to do with irritating people is to pick them up right over your head, hold them sideways, back-down, and throw them down to the floor right in front of you as fast and hard as you can. As soon as they're just under your ribcage or right at your abdomen, drive your strongest knee straight up as fast and hard as you can, so that the force of gravity and your knee connects to the irritating person's spine, snapping it like a twig. If you're feeling especially vindictive or spiteful and/or they were especially irritating, you could always shout "<MyName> SMASH!!" or some other badass one-liner. After the sputtering, gasping body hits the floor, you COULD take this opportunity to kick them in the stomach or piss in their eyes or something, but that'd just be being a dick -- surely you've exacted enough vengeance via inflicting lifetime paralysis, no? But hey, it's your call.

If you aren't strong enough you hold a human being over your head, stop being an embarrassment to the human race and lift weights until you can, you weenie.
UnculturedWhiteyJan 12, 2014 9:51 AM
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Jan 12, 2014 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
UnculturedWhitey said:
The best thing to do with irritating people is to pick them up right over your head, hold them sideways, back-down, and throw them down to the floor right in front of you as fast and hard as you can.

If you aren't strong enough you hold a human being over your head, stop being an embarrassment to the human race and lift weights until you can, you weenie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioZCIuH2l8A
Jan 12, 2014 10:00 AM

Sep 2012
Kibura_Iburasa said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioZCIuH2l8A
That's fucking metal.
Jan 12, 2014 10:07 AM

Apr 2012
j0x said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:
She is stupid but you shouldn't hit a girl/woman, that's disgraceful .

she is a girl too so its girl vs girl

Double standards.

It's okay OP, it's no problem, I would have done the same.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jan 12, 2014 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
Too lazy to read all the comments.

I know some guys and girls that are this way... yup, they're too annoying... right now I have an example on my head...
He even sometimes tries to correct some professors even when he himself is mistaken... yeah, sometimes he tries to help me before I say something but I don't like this kind of person.

How would you react in this situation?

I'm very easy to irriate but almost always I try to be quiet and I try to don't say something. The only day I said something in the middle of a class to a girl (some years ago) the teacher tell off me (meh, almost all of my classmates were a fools and this girl was the typical toady and crybaby so she was untouchable).

Would you not give a fuck?

No, I hate this kind of person that tries so hard to be the center of attention, noisy and do this kind of stupid things. However I can't say nothing so is better to give a fuck.

What do you do when people annoy you?

I'm very quiet, calm and shy, although I'm hot-headed and with short temper it's very difficult that I say something, so when I explode is because I'm very tired.
So some years ago when I was too irritated and I couldn't stand it more then, yup, I had an argument with some of them or I punched them (I don't care about genres, if someone is silly then he/she is silly, regardless the genre, though almost all were boys).

Are you confrontational or would you just go to your happy place?

Firstly, the second option.

And seriously, why do girls think acting stupid makes them attractive? Honestly.

Yeah, good question.
Jan 12, 2014 12:39 PM
Dec 2013
I just ignore someone when they annoy me, unless they come up to me directly.
Jan 12, 2014 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
to be quite honest, I like how the OP handled the situation

he has the balls to do what I don't have the balls to do
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Jan 12, 2014 12:42 PM

Oct 2013
monster7foot6 said:

Benphyre said:

Once again, I am a girl. However Benphyre, I'm sure I can find someone to dick slap her for me. Or I can invest in a strap on, however I doubt it would be as comical

Jan 12, 2014 12:46 PM

Aug 2011
I won't call you immature for what you did.
You simply did what a lot of people do.
Age doesn't even matter that much since even adults do it.
You looked at the situation from your own perspective and little else.
Sure, you talked to other people in your class and they had the same opinion as you, but they are human just like you.
Don't forget that your perception of the situation, as well as those of your peers in the back row, are very limited.
You think this girl is annoying? The rest of the class agrees with you?
Don't forget that everyone has their own unique perspective to match their circumstances.
Have you considered how this girl feels after being alienated by so many people?
Now I don't know anything about this girls circumstances, but I can at least say that neither do you.
Rather than discouraging her 'annoying' behavior, you could even be negatively reinforcing it by treating her like a pest.
If you think she's acting annoying, then be friendly to her and give her incentive to not act in such a maladaptive way.
But instead of that, you attacked her simply because you didn't understand her.
To sum up my point, you were wrong to attack her and you are partially to blame for her 'annoying' behavior. Since you did this without understanding her situation, you don't even have the right to call her ignorant.

To answer your question, in a situation like this, I would treat her like a person, and I might even go out of my way to do it. I'm a nonconformist, after all, so it wouldn't be too difficult even if everyone else is against me.

By the way, I find girls who act stupid very unattractive.
The only reasons I can even think of why a guy might find it attractive are:
1) the guy is looking for a girl that he can easily take advantage of; or
2) the guy is looking for a girl that is equally as unintelligent as himself.
Either way, I would recommend not dating these types of guys.

I would also recommend not calling others ignorant, as it makes you sound ignorant and, as I mentioned above, unattractive.

Sorry for the harsh reply. I just felt like it needed to be said.
conker7777Jan 12, 2014 12:49 PM
"It departs in darkness, and in darkness its name is shrouded."
Jan 12, 2014 1:00 PM

Sep 2013
you should just have yelled SHHHHHHHHHHH until she got annoyed and leaved

Jan 12, 2014 1:09 PM

Aug 2011
Haha perhaps.
"It departs in darkness, and in darkness its name is shrouded."
Jan 12, 2014 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
I would just ignore...
Its simplest and yet best solution...
Jan 12, 2014 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
Loli_Sensei said:
monster7foot6 said:

Benphyre said:

Once again, I am a girl. However Benphyre, I'm sure I can find someone to dick slap her for me. Or I can invest in a strap on, however I doubt it would be as comical

pay someone to fuck her
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Jan 12, 2014 1:19 PM

Oct 2013
monster7foot6 said:
Loli_Sensei said:
monster7foot6 said:

Benphyre said:

pay someone to fuck her

But that would be doing her a favour

Jan 13, 2014 12:57 AM
Jan 2014
Loli_Sensei said:
Theres this girl in my film class who sits right at the front (I sit right in the back), who is so fucking irritating. We're doing Hong Kong cinema and she was just saying stuff when watching a subbed movie like 'omg is that a real language?' and making fun of the chinese names and generally being an attention seeking whore. She does it every lesson to show off the the boys who sit around her, and shes like 19? So immature. And I don't get girls who think acting stupid is what guys like.

And I snapped, stood up and called her an ignorant whiney little shit and to get a life. She threw a chair at me xD I punched her in the face and got kicked out.

But my thread question is; how would you react in this situation? Would you not give a fuck? What do you do when people annoy you? Are you confrontational or would you just go to your happy place? And seriously, why do girls think acting stupid makes them attractive? Honestly.

You were right to call her out on her bullshit.

If you were able to ignore it, you would have. But everyone has their limits, and when assholes cross that line in the sand, you just have to put them back in their place.

If we could just ignore everything, we wouldn't be human, we would be scarecrows.

Sometimes you just have to fight them.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

836 by Crawlie »»
8 minutes ago

» I think zodiac signs are more real than people think ( 1 2 )

Taiyaa - Oct 13, 2023

51 by Togorot »»
40 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

66 by UhOhSPAGET »»
2 hours ago

» Anime conventions

Lisara999 - Sep 23, 2020

9 by animeadept »»
2 hours ago

» Going to an anime convention later this month

Rainissance - Jan 7, 2020

10 by animeadept »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.