Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2008 1:27 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh snap, so Mana dies in the end and Kenji gets his hand chopped off. The way she died was very brutal...damn.
Sep 5, 2008 8:57 AM

Jan 2008
all those years and all that work and she dies just like that... I love the way this mangaka thinks.

Dec 3, 2008 4:49 PM

Feb 2005
I've been trying to expect unexpected deaths while reading this, as there's already been some before, but I didn't quite foresee this one. Superb.
Dec 15, 2008 9:03 PM

Jan 2008
It was a good chapter but I'm disappointed in how quickly Endo resurrects her character. At least have the chapter end with us thinking she's dead then do your colloid thing afterwards, because it felt a bit anticlimactic from going "oooh shit, she died!" to "oh, she's back again" within a couple pages. At least he didnt really bring her back from death, and at the same time showed more potential of what the colloid is, etc.

Bummer for Kenji.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jan 19, 2009 8:05 PM

May 2008
Awesome chapter.

I like some of the ideas Endo gave concerning the soul and the afterlife.

Also, though he showed Mana as being absorbed in the colloid, it was also clear that she would not retain her consciousness, but simply join with everyone else, so it is not like an immortal soul.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Jun 13, 2010 5:11 AM

Jul 2008
Like Baman, I've been trying to expect the unexpected but I did not foresee the death of Mana. Unlucky for Kenji as well. That sequence of him screaming with all his might as he fell from the helicopter was amazing.

Kinda wish Endo didn't ruin the mood with that fan service line though. Nevertheless, an amazing chapter.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Jul 24, 2010 12:20 AM
Jul 2010
I like to know that at any time any one can die. it's helps me believe and care about the characters other wise there is no real reason to keep reading. if you know that every one wins in the end.
Oct 1, 2011 7:04 AM
Jul 2011
Great chapter but Endo ruins the mood in the end.
Jul 26, 2013 5:17 PM

Nov 2009
So ... Elijah originally sets out to save his mother and his sister, his mother gets paralyzed and loses all of her memories, and his sister gets kill ... Please tell me he is going to go on a rampage, they literally fucked him over here.
Jul 9, 2014 7:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Pirating_Ninja said:
So ... Elijah originally sets out to save his mother and his sister, his mother gets paralyzed and loses all of her memories, and his sister gets kill ... Please tell me he is going to go on a rampage, they literally fucked him over here.

This is what I feel too. His is like a close defeat of everything he's done over the years. I hope that chibi assh@le who killed Mana gets a gruesome death too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 2, 2015 8:13 PM
Dec 2013
Jesus fucking christ, you got to be fucking kidding me! All that for fucking nothing?!?
May 26, 2016 4:11 PM

Aug 2013
After all the brutality I've seen in this manga, I still have the nerve to say "she won't die. nahh. the author wouldn't go There". LOL foolish.

Elijah has always been pretty full of himself, but I wanna see how losing yet another family member changes him.

Kenji couldn't save sophia AND loses an arm? Idk how he will cope either lol jeez
sadcyborgMay 26, 2016 4:15 PM
Nov 9, 2018 1:56 AM
Jan 2015
my thought when kenji jumped on helicopter" kill that motherfucker , shoot bullet up his ass , but that bitch cut his hand " . I really want that little piece of shit torn into pieces . i wish elliah go on rampage after this and kill all humans , execpt marina.
May 16, 7:57 PM

Jan 2017
Reply to Motherurck
Jesus fucking christ, you got to be fucking kidding me! All that for fucking nothing?!?
Motherurck said:

This.
And what did that little fucker had to win by killing Mana? The person who gave you the orders is dead already, that was so lame.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

oblow20 - Apr 27, 2010

56 by hitoki27 »»
May 18, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 118 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 8, 2010

5 by hitoki27 »»
May 18, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 60 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 9, 2008

10 by rodmanii »»
Jan 27, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 41 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 12, 2013

6 by rodmanii »»
Jan 20, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Eden: It's an Endless World! Chapter 25 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Dec 15, 2012

13 by rodmanii »»
Jan 17, 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.