Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 21, 2012 11:03 AM

Oct 2011
SageShinigami said:

Still, there's something...really dark and foreboding about this series that I haven't figured out yet. There's something Lan and her brother are hiding, and it's something that I'm 100% certain will completely change the tone of the series. I get the feeling this will be a completely different series come it's second season.

had the same feeling
and I really really hope they won't go that path - it's appealing to viewers but what I like here is that it's kind of silly with parts serious here and there, but that light tone is still visible mainly via behavior of Queen of Simpletons - Madoka
and if it will go down we will have invasion of angst associated with 'other' Madoka

and jup it is full of cliches, parts that were used somewhere else like 100% of series made? but with good execution - except part with eels which was atrocious
and having K-On! in favorites is fine as it's a damn good series (sequel is not)
Feb 21, 2012 12:57 PM
Aug 2010
SageShinigami said:
> mentions no plot
>> favorite animes are Bleach and K-ON

Not sure if srs.

LOL, I didn't mention a plot because the "Plot" is simple right now, it's two opposing factors battling each other, the problem is they haven't properly explained the explicit details, and the anime is slow paced.

Also, Calling people out based on their "Favorites" is stupid. I put in my favorites a LONG time ago and I never updated it because I don't come to this website that often.

If you really must know, I only put Bleach in there because it was my first ever anime, it holds a "Special sentimentality" for me, if you notice my screen name is ichigo03, obviously that's a reference to Bleach and the character "Ichigo". However, I'm not blind, I know that it SUCKS now, I know that Kubo has turned it into a never ending troll fest.

Anyways, I'm not here to discuss what's in my favorites, I'm here to discuss THIS anime.

SageShinigami said:
Anyway, this is probably the best Winter anime out right now.

Then you're either crazy or you don't know how Good stories should be properly told. This anime right now is difficult to follow, the characters do weird things and no one explains why, there is no proper telling why the two opposing factors are fighting, it's all implications and very little details.

Also, Like I have already said, this is just another "Save the world with Mechas" anime, this is NOTHING new, it's a very overused genre.

The story doesn't move fluidly, the viewer has to question everything because the answers don't come fast enough or they are not properly explained.

Well whatever, I don't find it surprising at all that this anime has such a low rating.
Feb 21, 2012 9:10 PM
Jun 2010
Last 2 minutes had more anime cliches than I have ever seen in one sitting. Wut.

That was kind of uneventful as well.
Feb 21, 2012 9:36 PM

Oct 2011
ichigo03 said:
the characters do weird things and no one explains why

I love how you blame the anime for your own attention span.

Watch it from the beginning again, pay attention like everyone else, and you'll understand it. Just because you ignore a moment and are lost for the entire thing because of it, doesn't make the anime horrible, it makes you ignorant. The story is moving perfectly, especially compared to Nisemonogatari, which just had a horribly animated, horribly slow episode, that was every type of the words: "Anti Climactic".

Mention one slow-moving or pointless episode in Lagrange. Oh? You can't? Of course not!

ichigo03 said:
the characters do weird things and no one explains why,

The characters are unique. Are you so used to stereotypical anime like K-ON that you can't understand anything that isn't moe or a tsundere? These are the first characters in a while that I've seen that don't fit into any stupid molds, and the anime is much better for it. By the way, let me know what actions they do that confuse you so much, and I would be glad to point out what you missed - again.

ichigo03 said:
there is no proper telling why the two opposing factors are fighting

There are reasons the factions are fighting, and more and more, you are seeing those reasons. We are finding out the reasons for their war at the same time as the earthlings in the anime. Just in this latest 2 episodes, it's revealed that Villagulio, the former prince of the De Metrio- which Le Garite shared longstanding alliance with - left his royal family and formed 'Kiss'. This same 'kiss' is revealed to most likely be the one to have started the war in the first place. But as with all good stories, Lagrange keeps itself in check, and reveals things as needed - without having to spell everything out for the viewer.

ichigo03 said:
Also, Like I have already said, this is just another "Save the world with Mechas" anime, this is NOTHING new, it's a very overused genre.

Onto your last point, how is this a "Save the world with Mechas" anime? They've only mentioned protecting the earth once, in one episode, in the entire series. It's about the relationships, even between the warring factions, and through time. Once again, pay attention.

I have nothing left to say... Really - take a look at your anime list and ratings before insulting another anime. (Kaguku no Railgun = 10? "Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!" = 8? Really...?)
BRSxIgnitionFeb 21, 2012 9:51 PM
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Feb 21, 2012 10:28 PM
Aug 2010
BRSxIgnition said:
I have nothing left to say... Really - take a look at your anime list and ratings before insulting another anime. (Kaguku no Railgun = 10? "Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!" = 8? Really...?)

OK, seriously, what is the point of looking at my ratings???

Dude, I'm not the only one that feels this way about this anime, in fact a lot of people feel this way, that's why it only has a 7.20 rating.

Meanwhile, the anime you're calling me out on are rated higher than this one.

It's just not that interesting!!!!

The only reason I'm still watching is because I love the animation, quite frankly the plot is not pulling me in, it's not captivating me, it's not doing a great job of entertaining me either.

BRSxIgnition said:
I love how you blame the anime for your own attention span.

OK, can you honestly, without any bias tell me why this anime is rated so low???

Just look at the other anime this season:

Nisemonogatari: 8.56
Another: 8.16
Zero no Tsukaima Final: 7.82
PapaKiki: 7.64
Black Rock Shooter: 7.51

Hell, even High School DXD which is all about ecchi and the story there is also stupid has a better rating 7.42

I know there are other anime this season, but I only listed the ones I'm currently watching, and this is so far the weakest rating.

Can you tell me why???

EDIT: I am NOT attacking this anime, I'm only giving my personal opinions and responding to people who have quoted me.

Also, I would like to point out that not only is this anime rated low, it also has a very few amount of people watching it, in fact there's only about 10,000 MAL members who are either watching or planning to watch this anime.

In comparison there are 28,000+ MAL members who are either watching or planning to watch "Another" and 22,000 for "Nisemonogatari".
ichig0fanFeb 21, 2012 10:40 PM
Feb 21, 2012 10:46 PM

Oct 2011
ichigo03 said:

I know there are other anime this season, but I only listed the ones I'm currently watching, and this is so far the weakest rating.

Can you tell me why???

I've already said this - I can't tell you, because I have no idea.

The animation is better than anything on that list, the voice cast is better than everything on that list but Black Rock Shooter and Nisemonogatari - which is matches, the soundtrack is better than anything on that list but Black Rock Shooter.

I don't understand why this anime is being ignored so much, as even the subbers of the show believe it to be really good. I simply thnk the rating is low because not many people have heard about it.. But I'm not sure. I just hope it gets more popular and more people share their ratings.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Feb 21, 2012 11:34 PM
Feb 2012
I will tell you what this anime lack:
Explosion, lot of explosion...
People tend to like show with LOT OF explosion and girls...
Except drama people which certainly won't watch action...

Why Nisemonogatari so popular?
1) It is a sequel to Bakemonogatari which is a good anime
2) It is a LN adaption of a good LN which ensure it has previous fan base which will inform other how good this anime is
3) It has TON of girls that will do fanservice and so attached to a hot guy (like any other guy already extinct), guy like projecting themselves as this popular guy while girl like hot guy
4) It is a good anime
5) It is a SHAFT anime
The term good can be changed as excellent by its fans...

Instead of saying why the reason people say this anime not good is wrong, I will just said why this anime is good.

Here is why:
1) The anime take so many cliche and make it not cliche
Really, it may be cliche in action genre to take enemy in german suplex style, I can say some even, but it never happen in mecha genre. This show has that many things that cliche for fans of one genre but new to fans of other genre. You may yawn, but other is actually see it as wake up call. Seriously, how many anime that has GREEN as it main character color instead of RED?

2) This anime is grey morality at best.
What movie general plot always: there is/are a hero/heroes that fight from justice against enemy/enemies that is EVUL!!! However, the evil then try to convince the hero/heroes late at show why he/she/they is/are right. But the hero/heroes and viewer has gotten soo many information about why the hero/heroes is/are right thus in the end the enemy/enemies lose because he/she/they is/are not justice enough.
I don't like this, why? Because this is how terrorist are train. It's enemy may have good quality, but ultimately they are evil and we must bring them justice. Seriously?
Rinne on the other hand show us that the enemy isn't some faceless, maniac, pyschopath alien. They look human, they think like human, feel like human, and in the end the only reason we call them alien is because they come from space and has different technology and culture.
People tend to think enemy as evil, pretty much because it ease them to support the hero kill them. Rinne try to show us that war is ugly that everyone has good intention but the way is what wrong from them.

3) Madoka is us, viewer who watch too many nowadays anime
Madoka may be not watch anime, but it has quality of what I describe of anyone who watch too many anime: Everything is black and white with us as white; We might get a bit wrong, but it doesn't matter because we are right, every allies that in doubt will shut up when we succeed; It doesn't matter what other think and feel, we just want to help and they will surely help us.
And thus by time to time, we and Madoka find that those stuffs aren't true, and we gradually aware that the world not only about us and only about us. We then try to see things objectively and never justified anything from simply what we feel again. Everyone is as human as we are.

4) Rinne no Lagrange is about human personality
My number one reason to watch Rinne is because this anime about how human think, feel, and work. Every single person has their own personality that so complex it is so believable.
Tell me anyone with one flat personality and as the anime goes you can see that everyone has their own motive, background, reason, and ultimately goal. Never anyone simply want to do it for EVUL!!! and I like it.

One can say how this anime isn't that good.
But it is that good. It just that everyone trapped in their own version of what is good.
I too victim of this as I will not see any harem anime no matter how good the plot because I don't see seriuos anime that has plot that I never see it coming, only random comedy like Nichijou, Gintama, and Nichibro that has it.

In the end, whether an anime good or not is all about perspective. I like idealist anime and Rinne is and idealist anime. It has mecha but for now, Rinne is about character, it is about flower that declare of your heart.
MarkS00NFeb 22, 2012 12:03 AM
Feb 22, 2012 12:17 AM

Jul 2011
I understand that its nice to see a series you're enjoying receive the recognition you think it deserves but you guys are putting way too much stock in this. If you are enjoying this Anime then that should be more than enough.

On to the episode, It was nice to see Muginami relationship with Villa being put into perspective. Even though the back story of their past was typical i enjoyed how it was executed with the apple playing a key part in their meeting and being a constant reminder to both. Also the lack of dialogue was a nice touch. It also makes me question what he is truly trying to accomplish. He doesn't come off as the revenge type but who knows.

The episode split me on the fanservice. On one hand, that implied "tentacle rape" scene was probably the worst the show has offered so far and was not needed in the whole Madoka not honoring the jersey club spirit bit.

I loved the bit at the end where the girls finally bonded though. The Yuri princess has taken a backseat to Madoka's and Muginami's problems and it has been quite a few episodes where she has done or said anything "questionable". It was nice to see Lan steer the Yuri ship back on track and that bit where she slipped when trying to tell Madoka not to run was hilarious.
Feb 22, 2012 12:53 AM
Apr 2011
^This.

I found this actionless episode enjoyable. As for the main characters, hopefully they will grown on me in future episodes. I still have not taken a complete liking to any of them (especially Madoka), but they are a bit more tolerable now.
deactivated10325Feb 22, 2012 1:21 AM
Feb 22, 2012 1:09 AM
Feb 2012
ImagineThat said:
I understand that its nice to see a series you're enjoying receive the recognition you think it deserves but you guys are putting way too much stock in this. If you are enjoying this Anime then that should be more than enough.

Sorry if I sound annoying...
But yeah, it just that I find people try to say "why this anime not good" so I just simply say "why I think this anime is good" pretty much because there are so many anime that good but I can't help to ensure it get support it need...

Once again sorry if I sound annoying...

Anyway...
This episode really show that the heart of this show isn't the mecha but about the personality...
And to tell the truth, this episode is full with symbolism not exactly on par with SHAFT but good enough to show through normal things...
Feb 22, 2012 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
MarkS00N said:
ImagineThat said:

Sorry if I sound annoying...
But yeah, it just that I find people try to say "why this anime not good" so I just simply say "why I think this anime is good" pretty much because there are so many anime that good but I can't help to ensure it get support it need...

Once again sorry if I sound annoying...

Anyway...
This episode really show that the heart of this show isn't the mecha but about the personality...
And to tell the truth, this episode is full with symbolism not exactly on par with SHAFT but good enough to show through normal things...

Nah, no need to apologise, i was actually referring to the guys talking about ratings and such. I agree with a lot of what you wrote. Mecha Anime's are a dime a dozen so i'm happy that they are taking a somewhat new spin on an old theme.

It seems that the pacing of this anime is following in Fate/Zero's footsteps where the first season is just laying the ground works and all the questions are not going to be answered. Like yourself, i also feel that its doing a very good job so far in its execution and I'm finding the anime quite engaging. In particularly the portrayal of its characters, heroines and antagonists alike.
Feb 24, 2012 9:14 AM

May 2011
Great episode, Muginami's past sure was sad. Giuvigiuvio or w/e Madoka calls him haha was such a nice guy back then, was sweet watching him and Muginami work together to survive. No wonder Muginami is so attached to him. It also explained why they're always eating an apple lol.

Those scenes where they're bonding especially that bath was pretty touching to watch. Great to see the three of them get along well again. Outta nowhere they just stripped naked and ran into the ocean for a bath. I... what.
Feb 26, 2012 8:22 PM
Jun 2008
This series is really diverging away from action. I hope it picks up.
Feb 27, 2012 6:47 PM

Sep 2008
Okay, I'll take a break just for this one episode.

I have to say that Muginami was adorable as a child. If I were living in that world and I saw her, I would take her and protect her at all costs. The flashbacks were just great and the fact that the 2 got punched was like a knife to my eye.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2012 11:51 AM

May 2011
Well, that was a fun episode. I feel like the tentacle rape was perhaps unneeded, but the bathing scenes could not have been any more adorable. The opening sequence with young Muginami gave us some much-needed insight into why she reacted the way she did last episode, and was beautifully done as well. The little touch with the apples was also well placed.

Also, to anyone complaining about the lack of action, I for one am glad that this series has taken a turn away from the "mecha-fight-blow-up-shit" strategy to focus on some character development. I mean, if you just want some mindless mecha fights and nonsensical character development, go watch Symphogear. Episode 8 of that series turned out how I imagine this ep of Rinne would have ended up if they had given up on backstory and decided to have everyone make up and be happy :/

In addition, despite the appearance of mechas here, I really don't feel that Rinne is properly categorized as a mecha anime. This might be a bit of a stretch, but to me, that's sort of like calling FMA a train anime. Sure, there's trains in it, and they show up a lot, but they're a vehicle (ha ha) for the plot, rather than driving it. The mecha in Rinne could have easily been giant swords or talking eggplants, or whatever; the point of the show is the characters and their interactions.

SageShinigami said:

Anyway, this is probably the best Winter anime out right now. Aside from the fanservice (at the tail end, the eel thing was just silly fun--you people have watched too much hentai), they've managed to construct a universe with fleshed out, LIKABLE characters that have believable reactions to things. And that's probably why this anime is so low-rated. Anime fans are so used to ridiculous reactions to shit that they don't really know how to react when they see characters acting like normal fucking humans.

Agreed completely. That's one of the things that's kept me watching this series is how refreshingly human these characters are. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's a perfectly accurate representation of actual people, but at least they're not the cardboard cutout excuses for characters that populate most anime. Plus, considering that we already know there's going to be a second season, that gives us plenty of time to answer plot questions :)
Mar 18, 2012 7:15 PM

Nov 2007
boring. uninteresting. unlikeable characters,

about to drop it.

they just randomly strip at the end? uh????

if there was some guys around that saw that, the reactions would have made it worth it. nope nothing.

just like the expectations for this show.... nothing.
Mar 24, 2012 10:52 AM

Dec 2010
Oh yes. So many of my bottled up feelings and thoughts about the girls were released in this episode.
May 18, 2012 1:56 AM

Dec 2009
Oh my God that first scene broke my heart ;_; Poor chibi Muginami.

What the fuck was up with that "shopkeeper"? You don't just go and beat up kids and grin about it. FUCK YOU!
No tentacle rape, but eel rape instead, yay...

aaw Giuvigio and Muginami were cute together back in the day <3

The emotion scene on the beach felt a bit forced, but it was still kinda good I guess :)

Lan's cute :3

4/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 29, 2012 12:59 PM
Jul 2018

Let's take a bath together! XD
removed-userDec 29, 2012 1:24 PM
May 24, 2014 4:13 AM

Dec 2012
Looks like I need to join the family, so many perks. I actually picked this up because I saw a gif of that bath in the moonlight and also all of them running with toast to school so it was cool to see both scenes this episode.

Oh and of course it was nice to see Muginami and Madoka make up (just proving I do pay attention).
Jun 17, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
Muginami and Madoka had a tearful exchange and what does Lan do? "I didn't get to take a bath." *strips naked* LOL! She's so awesome haha!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 5, 2014 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
Muginami had a hard life, no wonder why she really like Villagiulio, he was like a life saver to her.

Good that now they are all friends!
May 13, 2015 11:31 PM

Jul 2008
Now that's a moonlight dip and everyone is on the same page again, which means back to the fight.
Jun 18, 2015 9:01 AM

Jun 2013
Such a great and sweet episode! and why is Lan so freeking cute? :)
Nov 7, 2017 7:25 PM

Nov 2013
Muginami's childhood sure was messed up. It's no wonder, that she is so attracted to Vilajulio.

Eels in the school pool!? WTF!? At least the removal action was funny. And I like how Madoka repeatedly misspelled Vilajulio's name.

It's good, that Madoka and Muginami made up.

Nice fanservice with the bath in the ocean. Lan is funny as usual.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 29, 2019 8:32 PM
Sep 2018
Hokay, here's a thought.
To put a positive spin on Scruffy Former Prince Guy's actions toward Voluptuous Former Waif Girl.
Deliberately driving her away so that she will become friends with the other two girls her age.
Positioning her to have a better chance to survive, no matter the outcome of the conflict.
Because he does care about her.
And recognizes that the only reason she's involved in the conflict is that she's with him.
Knowing the odds are against him, and not wanting to take her down with him.

We'll see if anything later on supports this.

Always with a Creepy Smile Guy.
He's definitely up to something.
He's been lying about certain things to the Earth authorities all along, hasn't he?
So well practiced at it, clearly he learned to do so elsewhere, previous to coming to Earth.
So... who has he lied to before, and to what end?
How did Le Garite and De Metrio come into conflict in the first place, and what part did he play?

The problem with penal colonies, be they continents like Australia, or planets, is that unless you completely segregate those sent there by sex, they will have children.
And those children will have done nothing to deserve being in a penal colony.
Australia overcame that, eventually.
Ceasing to be a penal colony helped, of course.
Developing a sense of pride in penal ancestry was a coping mechanism that also helped.

But that doesn't work out too well while still an active penal colony.
At least, history indicates that penal colonies tend to have little positive structure provided by the overseers of that colony; so long as the penal colonists don't make trouble for them, they don't give a d*mn what they do to each other.

Getting organized, establishing a proper government with rule of law, etc., is considered causing trouble, as then the colonists start pushing back against abuses by those tasked with containing them.

Consider Robert A. Heinlein's _The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress_ as an example in SF of such a colony with abusive guards.
For a slightly different take, where the colonists were just dumped to sink or swim, with no outsiders on planet at all, Barry Longyear's _Infinity Hold_ and it's two sequels.
Orson Scott Card's _A Planet Called Treason_ is also relevant.

While not a penal colony, _The Lord of the Flies_ also pertains in regard to what can occur when no recognized governance exists.
A contrarian perspective in a similar situation would be Jules Verne's _A Long Vacation_.

Trowbridge & Smith's _Exordium_ also touches on this topic.
WeasalopesMar 29, 2019 8:36 PM
Oct 6, 2023 3:52 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to Yumekichi11

The episode totally devastated me with Muginami’s past but made the fan service alleviate that. It’s really to deal with pasts like Muginami when IRL it’s as close as Africans dying of hunger as an example.

About Muginami’s past, at first I kind of knew from the looks of the planet that it’s been devastated with it’s atmosphere and desolation. The moment I saw Muginami here and up-close here, HEART BREAK! It hurt so much I could not believe. She looked terrible. I knew from the PV but the impact was much more. It looks like Villagiulio also lost to some fight from the looks of him here. I guess then my tear happened upon realizing of Muginami in the following,

not many have an ideal of how much heart it takes under her condition to open up to someone and give them what one has almost of nothing that being food. Muginami giving out her last share of food scavenged is a gesture beyond words. From the looks of Villagiulio’s face here, he seems in disbelief. Muginami’s face here looks still so sad, it’s heartbreaking. I can’t believe what that SOB did to Muginami in the spoiler
I would so love to slice and cut this shit. You don’t hit kids! You never do even if they steal. You deal another way. Just glad it was not rape, shit head like him who knows. Poor Muginami there, she really got hit in the face.

I can’t believe her living condition in that shed. It was horrendous. Seeing her face in that shed was even worse. it sent out a constant pain of pity. However it was very nice despite that Muginami tried to get apples that Villagiulio got some. At the price of getting hit twice from the looks of his face. You can also see very well of Muginami’s face having received a punch here. It was very touching to have seen her give a hug to Villagiulio in the spoiler
it showed some great feelings with powerful effects.

Flash-forward to a certain war in a building here whom I assume the whole KISS group started. Muginami is as ever clumsy in the spoiler
but there was always Villagiulio. There to support her. Which was nice to know. I still think that I wish I did not know of Muginami’s feelings in the spoiler
got me jealous cause I tend to be possessive of her. Since last episode I really like her a lot and too much. Suffice to say enough that I care more for her than the other girls. At first it was Madoka, Lan got me in her loli form but ultimately Muginami blew me out with her take off. So I doubt I will change sides. MUGINAMIIIIIIIIII ALLLLLLL THE WAY!

I will leave with the following,

You might all think it’s fan service. Think again. I view it differently. I finally made the conclusion as Muginami being a very nice person towards Lan’s body in order to not make her shy of it anymore since if Muginami plays around with Lan’s body then it must mean it should not be shameful of it. If I have time I could explain it in regards to the dipping scene.

About Muginami in the present, I liked her face here and her appearance when she was in the hospital. Just Muginami laying in bed was so nice. I bet anything that this seagull here is some spying bird. However Muginami does still remember the apples sharing. Even if the apple is plain. While I loved Villagiulio’s ship here and the fact that even himself remembers it even now. I liked seeing Muginami walking on the beach in the spoiler
I get to see her feet from far. It was nice to see Muginami in the club room and that she tended out to Madoka here. It was a nice gesture.

In thee end a apple get hung here and a most profound gesture of Muginami kissing on Madoka’s name on the door of her room. Looked really symbolic. However what startled me was Lan here with pyjamas having a symbol of the Orca, whom she gave as name to her Vox. I would never think that Lan would be the first to greed and stop Muginami before even Madoka had a chance. Muginami’s resolve in the spoiler
was none other than giving up on her shared fate illustrated by the apple and breast fondling Lan to give her more confidence upon her body.

About Madoka and Lan. Madoka for one was in a depressive mood here playing around with bread. While Lan was interesting in reading more about the Orca. I liked how Madoka was shown here that angle was not bad and her
face when she realized something was nice. Her
determination here was well shown. No flaws so far. I had to LOL for some time in regards to Madoka being ganged by Seagulls to feed of her bread but Madoka is still cute when she is angered like here. Sometimes it makes her funny instead of serious. From the looks of Madoka’s expression here, she ain’t buying a single of Villagiulio’s true nature. Well at least comedy came when Madoka’s teacher comes in the spoiler
and she is pretty hot with that clothing on.

Lan on the other hand was hilarious with the eels in the spoiler
despite it having lustful tones, it was hilarious to me. I guess seeing her struggle was one of the factors. It does look like the teacher was amazing here, as her serious tone got Madoka moving to enquire of Muginami’s true feelings. While Madoka jumping here due to slipping gave out more comedy for me. Lan was interesting in her emotions. For one she expressed clearly feeling out here as Madoka was bathing with Muginami, she wanted in and Lan expressing sad feelings here told me she comprehends and understands Muginami more than ever. So it was shown very well as her being first to stop Muginami. Lan was very nice with that blush here as she is wearing maid clothing.

About Moid, as of this episode and the content of the following spoiler
I accuse and suspect him of withholding info and BSing his commander/superiors. He is out for something and I wonder WTF is it going to be exactly.

About the fan service, it was upped but cancelled out nicely in the bath part with emotions. There was some cancellation effect from Muginami in the dipping but it failed. List says more
  • There some eel fan service in the spoiler
    I can tell you why it’s so appealing. It’s due to the eels being slippery and the fact girls have 2 points of sensitivity due to their genitals instead of one for the guys. Thus those 2 points with the slippery factor of eels gives them effects similar to one groping them/pleasuring them thus the reaction is attractive. Despite that it was obvious that it was all for the festival from the flier here and that there was this much. Damn! That’s a lot.

• The bathroom part was nice in the spoiler
    however it was cancelled out by Madoka’s hug on Muginami in which I find was the most powerful gesture she could give out. In fact it teared me out very much. That’s how powerful it was. So you can pretty much say “I fucked off the fan service” there very easily.

• Muginami's fan service in the spoiler
    was nice despite it being very short of her only.

• The last part with skinning dipping was the best but it was also too rushed. Lan in the spoiler
    showed more of her body. You can even see her privates. Whom most sites I see missed out totally on. BlankV but still it was there partially. I don’t see anything bad with Lan’s body. She has a tight ass more than Madoka/Muginami’s size and her breasts are firm and smallest. I don’t think she has anything to be shy about moreover her skin tone is to my liking. So Lan should get over it. Besides that it was Muginami that most likely noticed it and so why she fondled Lan’s breasts afterwards apart from teasing her. That’s the way I see it anyway.

On the other side of things Madoka and Muginami got good service in the spoiler
    Madoka’s ass is a little too big along with Muginami whom I don’t mind but it proves my claim that Lan’s is most well rounded. The water splashing was a nice extra.
So from the fan service suffice to say it was there for Madoka/Muginami bonding and for Lan to bond with them in the dipping because she had no chance in the bath part. Simple as that.

About the preview, looks to me like more research will happen and the school uniforms here on Lan/Madoka/Muginami look good but I guess it shows that summer may be over soon. Those don’t look like summer uniforms anymore. So I guess from the spoiler
more fan service and breast grabbing? I have feeling in the next episode it will be more of overtones in lust than comedy/drama. Moreover kids coming to the Water World? Sounds to me like a filler but also a possible resolve episode around some issues the girls have. I suspect more focus on Lan.

BTW Intermission is nice in the spoiler
is nice of Muginami's fan service part

End art in the spoiler
is a nice render of the girls continuing on their lives and being together. It has an interesting motto even used in K-ON itself.

Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
a better view of the landscape. Lan in eels and some of other stuff like that.

Some GIFs in the club,
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=405249
more to come later.

End Art in the spoiler
is the best one in the group category I find. Cute Madoka is cute playing with a figma of her Vox.
I just wanna take the time today to fondly look back, remember this post and nominate it for a Peak MAL Episode Reaction Post Award (PMALERPA). Its perfect.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 25, 2012

118 by Hyperdude144 »»
Aug 25, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 18, 2012

61 by TheBigGuy »»
Nov 28, 2020 3:25 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Mar 11, 2012

52 by TheBigGuy »»
Nov 22, 2020 2:01 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

80 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Jun 16, 2020 4:55 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

102 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.