Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Let the adventure begin!

Battling through the raging sea, Sakuna and her companions finally arrive on the island. Their goal is to reach the mountain pass where Sakuna’s mother, Toyohana, once lived. Along the way, they encounter demons, but Sakuna easily defeats them. Then, Ashigumo, who has a deep connection with Sakuna’s parents, appears and guides them to the mountain pass. They safely find the house, but now they face the task of gathering food. Amidst this, Tauemon retrieves rice grains.

Yep here we are, let the farming simulator begin.

Jul 13, 7:33 AM

Feb 2020
Interesting world building in this episode.

It's time for Sakuna to start working hard.
Jul 13, 9:01 AM
Jul 2023
Sakuna finally done something by herself, in doing so readying herself for responsibilities ahead. The exiled already helped her grow in many ways.

Jul 13, 9:49 AM

Jul 2011
Sakuna. Provider for a family of 7.

I can't describe how I love that plot of land. A waterfall, 2 small houses, and a field to plant thing.

Demon meshi.
Jul 13, 10:24 AM
Sep 2015
This is such a refine anime.
Jul 13, 11:57 AM

Nov 2023
I watched few clips of this game. It's great tbh.

I love it's world. Sakuna can become a great character.

It's a cool crew so let's wait and see what they do.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 13, 1:44 PM

Nov 2021
I'm liking this anime a lot so far. I hope they all become a family by the end.
Jul 13, 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
Sakuna steadily fixing her behavior and appreciating hard work.
Jul 13, 4:32 PM

Sep 2020
Oh, so that's why Kaimaru is unable to speak to the others...
I wasn't expecting that little boy to have such a heavy backstory.
Jul 14, 12:48 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Sakuna acts like on of those spoiled rich kids we have here. Not wanting to work and just want to live on parents money.
I don't really care for Myrthe. I know she's like an immigrant, blonde and what not but the voice acting is not in my book.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 14, 3:26 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Azuchi
Sakuna acts like on of those spoiled rich kids we have here. Not wanting to work and just want to live on parents money.
I don't really care for Myrthe. I know she's like an immigrant, blonde and what not but the voice acting is not in my book.
@Azuchi
You say that but she's already started to change.
Right now she's supporting her newfound household (that's a whole seven people, including Sakuna) all by herself, which is quite remarkable in my opinion.
Jul 14, 4:43 AM
Feb 2021
Can't wait to see when they get to the nitty gritty, with the water level, fertilizer ingredients, threshing, etc. Sakuna is such a sweet little girl out of her depths, hopefully she finds happiness here.
Jul 14, 8:46 AM
Jun 2019
I'm a sucker for anime that reflects on Japanese history and mythology, so I'm all in on this. Still, I often misread it as "Sukuna-hime", which gives rise to some unsettling imagery in my mind. Thanks, JJK.
Jul 14, 1:15 PM

Dec 2023
another good episode with some nice character development for almost all of the characters.

some of Sakuna's wise cracks really make me laugh, I saw some people saying they didn't like the show because they found her annoying but I find her funny and in general an interesting character.

I hope this show can continue to find more viewers and get the higher rating it so far deserves.

Jul 14, 3:24 PM

May 2012
So the rice growing begins. Can't wait until more tools and animals are on the field, that's where the entertainment is for the rice field. As well as Sakuna continuing her journey finding about her parents.

Jul 14, 3:36 PM

Feb 2024
I can't wait to eat rice.
Jul 15, 2:19 AM
Jul 2024
I liked the mc a lot better this time. I think I'm getting into the groove of this one. It feels a bit disney for my tastes, but I enjoy the Pagan-y themes. I'm interested to see where things go.
Jul 15, 4:47 PM

Mar 2008
This is actually good, pleasant to watch, with sympathetic characters.
Best PA Works anime this season by far, plus it uses non puke inducing colors.
Jul 17, 4:35 PM

Mar 2014
haha bunch of useless human beings gathered together but ngl the bgm of this anime is very good.
Jul 18, 10:31 AM

Apr 2012
I don't know who voiced the MC in the original game, but it seems like the show is based pretty heavily on Oozora-san's talent at this point.
Jul 20, 7:43 AM

Nov 2013
It's still a very enjoyable show despite annoying characters (boy and samurai to be precise). They're all so useless, but considering this is based on a game, maybe they're still level 1 or something :)

Sakuna is already changing for the best. Despite humans being annoying and useless, they all lived sad and difficult lives when compared to Sakuna who lazed around for ages and was spoiled. Makes sense she'd feel sorry for humans and decide to do the heavy lifting.

"You led humans without getting mad" - kudos to Sakuna lol. Many of us wouldn't have enough patience.
Jul 20, 12:03 PM

Nov 2016
I honestly enjoy this more than all these farming isekai.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 21, 5:42 AM

Jul 2017
Sakuna and the humans reaching the Isle of Demons to explore the island where demons rein everywhere, plus one Ashigumo who've teamed up with her parents to defeat the oni god, who've preserved the houses for the daughter of Takeribi and the humans to use.

In the meantime, growing rice and finding food are the only things they can do, though they have to make do within the confines of their limited skills, especially Tauemon who is only good as a samurai and nothing else, which Kinta throws a tantrum on. For now, it's only Myrthe who can cook meals, and anything goes, though Sakuna's mother, the Harvest Goddess Toyohana left behind her manual on agriculture and growing crops, that she's unwilling to do.

Time to grow some rice, and work hard for it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensui no Sakuna-hime Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 20

21 by WerewolfAshen »»
Jul 21, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Tensui no Sakuna-hime Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 6

49 by PrawnGuard »»
Jul 20, 12:28 PM

» Videogame appreciation Thread

valoon - Jun 13

13 by Gen2K_ »»
Jul 20, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.