Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 9:33 AM

Oct 2017
Finally the backstory and yeah as expected she didn't mean what she said. She was sad and felt betrayed cause she was there for him to cheer him up but he went to Hina doll instead. Situation with Marin got even more sad too as she got even more salt rubbed in her wound.
MegamiRemJun 20, 9:44 AM
Jun 20, 9:51 AM

Feb 2023
Finally back on some sort of track. Marin is feeling very guilty though. The need to actually talk!
Jun 20, 10:14 AM
Nov 2016
It will be interesting to see which path gojo and Marin's relationship will take, but even better is to know his and the girl's past from the beginning of the story.
Jun 20, 10:20 AM

May 2020
That girl wasn't wrong in the slightest, after all this guy is actually really weird. Still it has been like 10 chapters or even more and Marin still couldn't string two words together and clear this unneeded as fuck misunderstanding.

So at this rate, it'd take the new girl at least 50 chapters before she could make things clear. Nice going author, you got something to run for the next many chapters.
Jun 20, 10:51 AM
Apr 2023
So the bigger part of the backstory finally came to light. I guess Non-chan felt 'betrayed' because Wakana seemingly forgot all the company she provided her during the time he was devastated and they never really reconciled since Non-chan moved away.

​Though I have to say, Non-chan really did look like the pre-gyaru Marin and right now her hair-color and the parting of her hair is as if she's a mirror image of Marin (i.e. light and dark).

And it's unfortunate that Marin is somehow misunderstood that she might be holding Wakana back from his aspirations. Deym, she might just consider becoming a professional cosplayer so just she can stop eating up Wakana's time.
Jun 20, 12:53 PM

Oct 2023
Damn it, I called it after the last chapter.

The misunderstanding and refusing to talk arc begins.

Non-Chan didn't actually mean it when they were children and now Marin thinks it's her fault that Gojo wasn't able to practice as much as he would have liked.

So I reckon Marin is gonna take that agency's offer to get off Gojo's back.
Gojo is gonna think he's not good enough and that's why Marin chose to work with the professionals.
Non-Chan is gonna swoop in to get closer with Gojo again which is probably put even more distance between him and Marin.

And obviously they'll refuse to talk with each other and just accept things as they are for the next 20 chapters.
Jun 20, 2:18 PM

Oct 2018
Greentreefrog said:
Finally back on some sort of track. Marin is feeling very guilty though. The need to actually talk!

I'M SAYING! Communication is key in any relationship and those two really need to sit down and have a proper talk. Wakana's childhood friend should do the same as well if she wants to get rid of the bad vibes between them.
Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
Jun 20, 2:20 PM

Oct 2018
Crohmwell said:

Non-Chan didn't actually mean it when they were children and now Marin thinks it's her fault that Gojo wasn't able to practice as much as he would have liked.

Gojo is gonna think he's not good enough and that's why Marin chose to work with the professionals.
Non-Chan is gonna swoop in to get closer with Gojo again which is probably put even more distance between him and Marin.

And obviously they'll refuse to talk with each other and just accept things as they are for the next 20 chapters.

I feel like this is exactly what's gonna happen and I don't like it. I hope the author subverts our expectations.
Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
Jun 20, 2:36 PM

Feb 2022
Ahhh more background added.

Marin is not in a good way at the end there.
Jun 20, 2:53 PM

May 2020
I like the similarity between Non and Marin and the light/dark opposition. Curious whether NOn will be here only for Gojo to come to terms to this past experience or to stay as an important character.
As for Marin feeling depressed now, I'M SO FUCKIN' GLAD!! Finally she is for the first time considering the effects she might have on people around her and especially on Gojou. Yeah, she's feeling extra guilt and misunderstanding things, but this is gonna be an amazing growth process for Marin who until now has never considered how she affects others. And let's be clear, as a matter of fact her relationship with Gojo is quite unhealthy, effectively harming both Gojou's health and his ability to pursue other dreams. The fact that this comes right into the Haniel cosplay arc is extremely fitting, as Haniel is presented as a being who beguiles humans and brings them to ruin through hiw/her beauty (angels are hermaphrodites in this universe right?), much like Marin will now see herself doing. I see great opportunities for growth and I'm all for it
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.
Jun 20, 5:31 PM
Jul 2016
yep, as expected, Non-chan had a personal reason for saying all that to Gojo and is gonna apologize eventually.

Marin realizing how much practice and effort doll making takes is gonna make their cosplay maker/cosplayer relationship dramatic.
Jun 20, 5:51 PM
Feb 2013
Overall liked this chapter, poor Marin and poor Non-Chan for carrying all this guilt for years. I also love how every single person they come across and sees Gojo and Marin together automatically assumes they're a couple and in this case Non-Chan and his mother are totally okay with it.

Might've to put it on hold if Marin takes the pro offer to get off Gojo's back and they don't talk, the release schedule of this manga is too infrequent to wait every month for minimum plot progression.

I hope Marin's is as direct as she was earlier in the manga when Gojo was avoiding her and she just appeared behind him and basically told him "We're friends, stop acting like this!", but I see that's a little bit harder now because how she feels right now. I just don't want to see a love triangle or misunderstanding for 20 chapters (That's like 5 years in real time).
Jun 20, 7:48 PM

Jul 2012
SSJ_King said:
Crohmwell said:

I feel like this is exactly what's gonna happen and I don't like it. I hope the author subverts our expectations.

And it would take at least 20 caps, which would be a minimum of 2 years. Author, I'm begging you, please don't go this way.
Jun 20, 7:54 PM

Apr 2022
guilt here, guilt there, guilt everywhere. i guess non got some more to her at the very least.
Jun 20, 8:45 PM

Jun 2014
I'm struggling with this manga. I am a big fan but I really don't know how much longer I can deal with the lack of progress..

All romance series have the "misunderstanding and refusing to talk" arc but for it to be implemented in such a slow-moving series is going to be quite literally insufferable. I will be so sad if it takes them until 2026 to get back together or something.

But I will be a good fan and allow the author to work her magic. Perhaps I am being pessimistic and my concerns will be subverted. We will see.
Jun 20, 9:21 PM

Sep 2022
it's about time we went back to the catalyst that kick started the events of this story. Looking forward to how this develops, also why didn't anyone point out Marin acting strange before leaving abruptly? Well I guess Gojou is just sorta magnetic to eccentric characters, so behavior like that is nothing out of the ordinary to his family.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jun 20, 9:30 PM

Sep 2022
n_2000 said:
I'm struggling with this manga. I am a big fan but I really don't know how much longer I can deal with the lack of progress..

All romance series have the "misunderstanding and refusing to talk" arc but for it to be implemented in such a slow-moving series is going to be quite literally insufferable. I will be so sad if it takes them until 2026 to get back together or something.

But I will be a good fan and allow the author to work her magic. Perhaps I am being pessimistic and my concerns will be subverted. We will see.

And I believe the author can pull it off. I was extremely close to dropping it during the Halloween/Coffin party arc, but glad I stuck through to see Marin's beauty as the 'Queen' in the comiket arc.
The story has a habit of moving at a glacial pace and it can be aggravating, but beneath it is a wonderful message, cosplay/Hina trivia, and gorgeous art. So here's hoping it sticks the landing
Jun 21, 2:27 AM
Feb 2013
Reply to bboy_OatsnRice
n_2000 said:

And I believe the author can pull it off. I was extremely close to dropping it during the Halloween/Coffin party arc, but glad I stuck through to see Marin's beauty as the 'Queen' in the comiket arc.
The story has a habit of moving at a glacial pace and it can be aggravating, but beneath it is a wonderful message, cosplay/Hina trivia, and gorgeous art. So here's hoping it sticks the landing
The pacing wouldn't be such a big issue if the releases weren't monthly or longer. Binge reading this manga has been a joy but waiting a whole month for minimal plot progression is insane.
Jun 21, 8:56 AM

May 2016
The author lost a friend in a bad chapter let author friend rest in pass I hope Non-chan can realize she was just a child, apologize and move on, the same with our guy.

Marin finally realized she was being selfish I am glad, nice chapter.
Jun 21, 11:01 AM

May 2016
This is going to be torture for the next year or two, isn't it? Too many people making stupid assumptions, and no one speaking up and communicationg what's on their mind.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 21, 2:37 PM
Mar 2015
cousin shows up changes things for Marin
Jun 21, 6:00 PM
Aug 2021
So finally we get a chapter that doesn't contain "PWINCESS" but unfortunately it's been so long since the previous chapter that I've completely forgotten what's happening.
Jun 21, 6:02 PM
Aug 2021
Softhenic03 said:
That girl wasn't wrong in the slightest, after all this guy is actually really weird. Still it has been like 10 chapters or even more and Marin still couldn't string two words together and clear this unneeded as fuck misunderstanding.

So at this rate, it'd take the new girl at least 50 chapters before she could make things clear. Nice going author, you got something to run for the next many chapters.

In fairness to Marin I don't think anybody has strung more than a couple of words together for the past 10 chapters.
Jun 21, 6:04 PM
Aug 2021
So was Marin supposed to be crying there at the end or what? The translation I read really didn't make it very clear.
Jun 21, 6:08 PM
Aug 2021
bboy_OatsnRice said:
n_2000 said:

That arc was even worse. I mean you didn't have a clue who was who in the Coffin arc but at least it wasn't 8 chapters of just "MY PWINCESS".
Jun 21, 6:19 PM

Sep 2022
Reply to StarZone1
bboy_OatsnRice said:
n_2000 said:

That arc was even worse. I mean you didn't have a clue who was who in the Coffin arc but at least it wasn't 8 chapters of just "MY PWINCESS".
@StarZone1 I really admired the art of Marin in the Comiket arc personally, but I can see how reading that arc could seem repetitious. To me, all the people clamoring at her created atmosphere, but then again, I didn't read that arc as it was releasing so I didn't see it as a slog in the same way I saw the Coffin Arc. But that's a valid critique nonetheless.
Jun 21, 9:00 PM
Feb 2013
Reply to StarZone1
bboy_OatsnRice said:
n_2000 said:

@StarZone1 I thought it was just me, I couldn't tell most of them apart.
Jun 21, 9:09 PM
Jun 2022
SSJ_King said:
Greentreefrog said:

I'M SAYING! Communication is key in any relationship and those two really need to sit down and have a proper talk. Wakana's childhood friend should do the same as well if she wants to get rid of the bad vibes between them.

These are japanese teenagers we're talking about.
Communication is not something they even know exists.
Jun 21, 9:11 PM
Jun 2022
HailBritannia_ said:
I like the similarity between Non and Marin and the light/dark opposition. Curious whether NOn will be here only for Gojo to come to terms to this past experience or to stay as an important character.
As for Marin feeling depressed now, I'M SO FUCKIN' GLAD!! Finally she is for the first time considering the effects she might have on people around her and especially on Gojou. Yeah, she's feeling extra guilt and misunderstanding things, but this is gonna be an amazing growth process for Marin who until now has never considered how she affects others. And let's be clear, as a matter of fact her relationship with Gojo is quite unhealthy, effectively harming both Gojou's health and his ability to pursue other dreams. The fact that this comes right into the Haniel cosplay arc is extremely fitting, as Haniel is presented as a being who beguiles humans and brings them to ruin through hiw/her beauty (angels are hermaphrodites in this universe right?), much like Marin will now see herself doing. I see great opportunities for growth and I'm all for it

I sibcerely hope Non apologizes to Gojo, asks him to be his girlfriend, and he realizes he can't be with her because he loves Marin.
Jun 22, 10:22 AM
Apr 2021
Non Chan is back and things really got tense. From the panels she does seem to be very regretful and I hope she realizes that what she said really hurt him. She was a kid then so it’s understandable but it still doesn’t give her the right to call Gojo gross for liking dolls.

I think the real reason why she did that was probably because her efforts went unnoticed and consoling Gojo isn’t a bad thing but it’s not like Gojo asked for it and I can only speculate the aunty was the one who enforced Non Chan’s behavior by saying Gojo was grateful of her always reading him a book not knowing how he’s feeling. In the chapter we see that whenever she came to see Gojo, he either wasn’t there or was probably out for a walk with his grandpa. There was nothing wrong with what she was doing in trying to do something positive but it felt like she was pushing her ideals on a kid who lost his parents and when her role as Gojo’s comfort was replaced with Hina dolls, she felt betrayed which led to her outburst. Now that she’s back I believe she will apologize but it certainly won’t be easy. Can they release the next chapter already? I’m really curious as to how things will unfold
FiddlePieJun 22, 10:52 AM
Jun 22, 5:44 PM
Jun 2023
the story's going so slowly, chapter this short even tho they drop monthly is depressing...

More topics from this board

» Question about Marin

JD-Dark_Phoenix - Jun 21

8 by Puntosmx »»
Jun 21, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 103 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - May 16

34 by Crohmwell »»
Jun 20, 1:24 PM

» NEW INFO on June 7, 2024!

Knighthammer619 - May 18

9 by Vampire_Lord »»
May 19, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

7 by M4W4LK »»
May 19, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 102 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Mar 14

40 by Kaylakaze »»
May 7, 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.