Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 12, 9:47 AM

Jul 2023
peak yuri incoming???
Jun 14, 3:26 PM
Feb 2015
first bit got me bewildered because I forgot this anime was mainly a CG anime ahahahah
Jun 17, 8:20 AM

Feb 2019
Subaru trying to explain the fight to the onlookers as a drama shoot was hilarious
Jul 2, 10:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good Ninan and Momoka relationship development, especially how it ends with this "confession" from Nina, seeing more of her past is still as sad before... she was forced to apologize to her bully, but obviously couldn't and just ran out from the classroom...
Jul 2, 4:26 PM

Oct 2017
Ye this was bound to happen but now that they've got it out of their system it's time to actually focus on making songs and defeat diadust. Also Momoka was seeing herself in Nina after all.

Btw was Rupa speeding with just the two of them there? Just realised she actually might be foreign too.
Jul 7, 10:25 AM
Jul 2023
the most unexpected yuri in history, fucking cinema
Jul 10, 4:09 PM

Sep 2014
Maybe I dont understand what "going pro" actually means, but I dont see Momokas issue at all here. I could understand her leaving DD since they wanted to change their style and Momoka was basically in charge of the bands style since she wrote the songs, but here?
She IS popular, they have a decent following already, have always been well received, not a single bad performance and yeah Rupa and Tomo arent exactly unknown either. She has all the necessary experience and connections even. I mean can they even "fail"? She had no issues going to that club and having to buy into the tickets first. If just not calling yourself "pro" and aiming for DD would be good enough for her then whats the issue?
Its not like they have been forced to change their style and go sellout.
Just do what you do and see if it works out.

Also what do they even mean by followers? DD had 20k last ep but TT already has 27k?

The wall slamming actually looked very bad in 3dcg

Also yeah PEAK. I realized Im really not good with angsty shows/episodes.

I kinda feel bad for DD, like they basically did what they thought they needed to do after they dropped out of school because of Momoka and then this new kid declares band war with their old member. Must sting.

PS: this is why I adore original anime, adaptions just dont hit like this
Comander-07Jul 10, 4:48 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 10, 10:24 PM

Aug 2019
absolute cinema this episode was, so glad I came back to this after it finished airing since I wasn’t the biggest fan in the beginning but each episode is just better than the last; I hope they shit on Diamond Dust in this upcoming festival
Jul 13, 1:32 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
this show freaking slaps. really does live up to its name; there's girls, there's bands, and there's cry.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 22, 6:16 PM
Mar 2019
Arguments are good to get it out of your system.
Jul 28, 5:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
DRAMAAAAAA~ But really tho, these girls are so dramatic lol, but I love it, at long last Nina and Momoka settled their differences, and we also got to find out why Momoka quit Diamond Dust, but the thing Momoka doesn’t know is that the key is to make it big going commercial, then once you have all the money you start making the music you’ve truly wanted to all along. And also, there’s nothing wrong with more commercial jams, I take them along with the deep cuts, you can do both, you can sneak in your true art pieces on an album headed with a hit single, but I’m also talking like I know what I’m talking about which I kinda do and kinda don’t lol, mainly going based on all the albums I’ve listened to with is very many, but when it comes to music as a business I am not very knowledgeable.

And we also got a meeting between Momoka and her old band mates, aka the current Diamond Dust, and while for them it was more of a heartfelt reunion, to Momoka and Nina it was like a declaration of war lol, I’m definitely looking forward to the next handful of episodes now that the whole band is in this together, along with the new developments. Also how dare they actually have a 2D animated flashback, over here making me wish the whole show looked like that lol.
Aug 1, 9:06 AM
Apr 2022
😳😳😳😳
Sep 19, 6:03 PM

Jun 2012
Bit of an awkward episode, but we finally got to see Momoka and Diamond Dust's full backstory.

Nina is more determined to throw hands than Momoka too; what a twist!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

153 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 24, 4:45 PM

» GBC to receive smartphone game adaptation.

Tacsk0 - Aug 31

9 by akatsukinoluna »»
Sep 19, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

43 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 26

45 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 15, 1:53 PM

» Compilation Movie announced

AkeZZZ - Sep 13

7 by Tacsk0 »»
Sep 14, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.