Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 7:28 AM

Feb 2011
Holo is so cute, and her dialect is is just the icing on the cake, I absolutely love every time she talks.

The tipped table gimmick was cool, I was expecting Holo to find some issue but never expected the table to be the culprit

A sorcerer! Nah.. it's a Shepard. Lol. How has Lawrence managed to not bleed profits before meeting Holo? The dude is too trusting!

Solid episode. 5/5

May 16, 1:53 PM

Aug 2014
I love her reactions, great animation ;]
one thing is strange, he earned thx to her so much money but he says it like she only owes him a lot..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 16, 6:41 PM

Dec 2022
How tf could someone resist Holo when she's acting like that, too cute. She's really dangerous to men
May 17, 12:01 AM

Oct 2022
Almost felt sorry for that guy who got double teamed by Lawrence and Holo....

But hey should've never try to trick them lol
UndefeatedBahamut
May 17, 7:19 AM
Mar 2020
It's a shepherdess and Holo looks jelly.
May 18, 4:46 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ah, the old trick of using a tilted table for measurement in order to gain a profit. What a rascal that trader was but Holo caught him in his bullshit. It seems like her and Lawrence have become closer in a way but I wonder how their relationship will shift with the presence of the shepperd at the last minute. Something tells me things ain't bound to go that well.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 18, 5:05 AM
Sep 2021
The journey of Holo & Lawrence continues & on their way they meet Nora, a shepherdess.
May 18, 10:48 AM

May 2015
Holo is so cute when she's hungry.
May 18, 10:48 AM

Jul 2017
Lawrence and Holo are onward to the next town of Poroson, though still wary of the people seeing the latter as a wolf. Though the latter finds Poroson rather boring, Lawrence dives deep into history lore that at least makes for some interesting story, and going to Ruvinheigen and the Latparron Trading Company, Holo is ever that enticed about food. Still, trying to sell pepper in a desolate place like Poroson, the possibility of being scammed is still real, and Holo doubts the weighing scale, playing to her usual hijinks when she smells a rat. As usual, Holo leads and Lawrence follows, and they make a rather eloquent pairing all the same.

Holo getting her way of Lawrence buying oil, and heading to Ruvinheigen next after traing for armour, the trading there is rather strict, and mercenaries a pain in the ass, at least for both people. And the next person they meet is a Shepherd, and Nora finally makes her appearance, with the same expression as she did in the OG.

Competition between girls are heating up...
May 19, 7:42 PM

Jun 2015
SHE'S TOO CUTE!!!!!

Read Toriko!
May 21, 4:36 AM
Feb 2022
Have to say though, this series does a good job in showing that the nature of people doesn’t at all change however far you go, especially when talking business.
May 21, 5:15 AM
Dec 2023
This episode went by so fast...
May 21, 5:37 AM
Mar 2019
So, Holo was jealous after all. hahaha I think that won't be the last time we'll see that shepherd.
May 21, 2:16 PM

May 2009
Does anyone knows the name of the music that plays in the first scene of this episode? Right after the opening
May 25, 10:27 AM

May 2021
The type of human she hates - was she referring to a sorcerer or a potential love rival? We'll know soon enough, I guess.

May 26, 9:34 AM

Nov 2013
Holo meets her love-rival :D
May 27, 4:03 PM

Sep 2023
Holo can't helped but to feel jealous at the end, plus she must hate shepherds as they keep sheep safe from wolves!
May 27, 5:11 PM

Dec 2022
mmm mm mm honey pickled apples
music great as always
Norah the cute
May 28, 2:03 AM

May 2015
That merchant was sneaky with his trick. Lawrence and Holo have to be wary not just on the road but also during deals! Holo rubbing up against Lawrence until he gave in and bought her oil was very cute.
May 28, 2:16 AM

Jun 2019
Come on, Lawrence. You can buy the oil for Holo after she has saved your ass so many times from being scammed. LOL. A new lady is here and Holo looks a bit jealous.
Yesterday, 12:56 AM
Apr 2017
he bought the dip,what a fool.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

57 by StallionXD »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

54 by matias067 »»
Yesterday, 8:13 AM

» Binge

Astrid_Bear - May 27

19 by APolygons2 »»
May 28, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6

119 by MattJpX »»
May 28, 10:33 PM

» How does this compare to the original?

anizawa89 - May 10

37 by -Trippwire- »»
May 28, 8:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.