Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
What a cake lol

I know they are not related but everyone in this little group feels like a family together. I had fun watching this episode just to see the girls hang out and celebrate together. Tons of delicious food this episode and they also got everyone into silly outfits.
Mar 8, 10:22 AM

Apr 2010
And the girls where cheating again and like the last time it didn't work out.
Poor Haneru not getting a serious match.
Still it did seem the girls had a fun time and enjoyed the meals the made which was nice.
Hopefully next time they wont cheat.
Mar 8, 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
A Christmas party episode. So, what'll be next? Hatsumode on New Year's Day, then follow by the flower viewing, hanami?
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 8, 11:29 AM

Mar 2021
What an amazing Christmas Party the girls had, That cake and food looked delicious and surely the girls will have to realise that cheating never works against Haneru she is too wise for it.
Mar 8, 11:43 AM

Jul 2017
The cheating games continue...but with Haneru being none the wiser, all in the vein of Christmas.

A weekday hangout game is unusual, and Nashiko wants to have a Christmas party, though Mahjong is a must with Haneru. Prepping for the food takes some time, and within the midst, they played with Haneru's golden tiles, while waiting for Izumi and Pai to arrive with their ingredients.

The food, as well as a Mahjong Christmas cake all screwed up, it looks pretty good aplenty, especially for Chombo. In the meantime, Haneru wanting to play with Riche, she has to tend to the dishes like an actual waitress. As expected, the nightmare once again comes alive with the cheating...though Haneru has got them this time, and Nashiko winning with a Christmas mahjong by cheating...oh well, no more episodes about their cheating stint!

Lots of fun around and the festivities continue!
Mar 8, 3:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A nice Christmas episode as well as a good Haneru focused episode at the same time, since it seemed like she had more scenes than usual. That really looked like a fun party, cute Christmas hats, lots of good food and fun to be had during the cooking the process, and I gotta say that outside brick oven that Haneru was cooking that chicken with was rad, loved that shot of her with the thumbs up as she was cooking lol.

And then came the grand Christmas mahjong game, and things turned out very similarly to that dream Haneru had at the beginning of the episode, I guess instead of a dream it was more of a premonition lol, but the girls weren’t cheating just to win this time. Instead it was to create December 25th with the mahjong tiles which was a wholesome reveal, too bad Haneru was peeved and showed no mercy to the others afterward lol. And looks like new years is next, I wonder what mahjong related fun will be had there.
Mar 8, 7:37 PM
Sep 2016
A Christmas EP.... on March....
Next EP, a new year EP.... also on March....
It's like a boomer dad, who just learned abt some Fortnite dances, perform it on Tiktok in 2024: NGL, kinda cringe.
But nevertheless, still a good EP objectively.

Haneru is a waifu as always....
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 8, 10:09 PM

Apr 2023
Hanechi was very proud of her chicken and its preparation haha 🍗🍗🍗😋

Well done girls! Despite being caught "cheating" at the game, the Christmas party was a success! 🎄🎉🍰🎅
Mar 8, 10:31 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to AkeZZZ
A Christmas party episode. So, what'll be next? Hatsumode on New Year's Day, then follow by the flower viewing, hanami?
@AkeZZZ It's quite possible, they have two more episodes to finish and these are the last opportunities to show a little more of Onomichi, so I also believe that the girls will go for a walk. ⛩🌸🌸🌸
Mar 10, 3:52 AM

Aug 2022
Good episode as usual. They threw a party to celebrate Christmas together. Making delicious food and playing Mahjong. Everyone looks very happy. Next, episode 11 is New Year.

RafaBryanMar 10, 4:03 AM
Mar 10, 11:43 AM

Dec 2013
Merry Christmas everybody, they expressions were pretty cute this episode being all crafty and then getting caught.
Mar 11, 10:43 AM
Nov 2022
Christmas episode, in March, bruh.

I don't know why but I thought it was funny that Haneru's dream (in which the girls cheated) came true xddd.

Even so
Nashiko>>>>Pai>>>Riche>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Izumi>>>>>>Haneru.
Mar 13, 1:54 PM

Nov 2013
lol why do they always dream of strange things, and why dod they become reality later that episode?

Christmas party, lots of food and more mahjong
and ofc, more cheating, can we do an episode without Nashiko cheating? :D

still, watching the 5 having fun makes for another fun episode
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 14, 1:06 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Hard to believe its ep 10 already
Hmm. wait the dream this time is four person. huh.

Im kinda confused though. funny dream though

I know its a bit late to think of it but, the girls wear school uniform in the op, but we never see that in the actual anime

and yeah. thats the ep
Actually now that I think about it. I'd have to check the previous eps to be sure but. Is this the first time we got emi in a daydream, and its not her cheating but her opponents ahue

So yeah, looks like ep 11 will be the new year, but then whats ep 12? Huh
Mar 14, 8:26 PM

Feb 2015
Loved Haneru's reactions whenever she's asked about the chicken lol. Girl is so proud ^_^
Mar 18, 8:17 AM

Jan 2017
Haneru's reactions are golden this episode, especially when it's related to her chicken cooking
Mar 22, 6:50 AM

Oct 2017
Haneru gotta be more flexible, they were just trying to surprise her and she for some reason instead of getting happy got mad instead lol. Riche in home clothes, cute.
Apr 7, 1:05 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, She recorded it when they were cheating XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 19, 5:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Christmas time! The food looked yummy with that mahjong cake, and they had a good time together playing mahjong even though they cheated just to do that Christmas Yaku and I like the idea actually lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

27 by Magito »»
May 10, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 26

26 by luinthoron »»
May 1, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15

15 by Ashhk »»
Apr 19, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1

19 by Ashhk »»
Apr 19, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Pon no Michi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23

17 by Ashhk »»
Apr 17, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.