Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 12:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well, they have all the important pieces of the show together in one place. Percival unfortunatley also become a target although I guess he's used to it at this point.

What an ending though. Everyone knew somethine ominous is rising and we got a big cliffhanger. It's going to be some tough days ahead...
Mar 3, 12:30 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverMar 3, 12:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 3, 3:53 AM

Jul 2020
It was certainly an interesting episode. Gawain somehow proved to be more of a villain at first than Pellegarde, although her true childish nature came out in the end. Of course we got the major tease at the end of the return of Melascula of the Ten Commandments who I'll admit I totally forgot even existed until just now. Seems an intense all out battle should be in store for at least the next episode. Only four to go!
Mar 4, 7:58 AM
Sep 2015
Oh no, my strong independent lesbian character just breakdown into a crying baby.
Mar 5, 7:32 AM

Dec 2018
shit is about to get real, super hype
Mar 7, 1:56 PM

Jun 2015
Like Tristan's personality wasn't bad enough, now we have this horse woman. Like when Escanor did the whole pride personality it was strong and amusing. This is just a little brat. Perhaps she will be the most annoying thing about this series. She is one of the Sephora entitled kids.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 9, 6:45 PM

Nov 2012
Gawain is mental af!
dragynfaerieMar 9, 6:59 PM
Mar 12, 8:40 PM

Jul 2017
The Four Knights of the Apocalypse gathered before Pellegrade...unfortunately, they don't get a consensus on how to deal with him. While Gawain and Tristan want to kill him, both Lancelot and Percival on the other hand, doesn't want to kill. In the end, the Four Knights being trapped in Perfect Cube, Gawain easily unlocks with her Absolute Cancel, though she is the unknown factor being a more brutal version of the mix between Escanor and Merlin together, like a wild horse that needs to be tamed.

Despite Tristan protecting Percival from Gawain, which she proves to be more of a criminal mindset, Pellegarde stepped in to tame her, which he gave her quite a good beating to let her know her place. And her childishness is definitely something I'd not expect from her, though Pellegarde makes a retreat with Percival's mana healing his damage, and Gawain...literally having to please her in a way that fits her, like how Tristan did. Back in town, the danger is not over as Lancelot senses other entities, and it lies with the mysterious pair...whom are part of the Ten Commandments, wanting their revenge on Liones. And both of them, are the Servant of Chaos: Melascula and Galand.

Shit just got real involving the Ten Commandments...
Mar 13, 12:09 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Gawain is 16 years old!!!
New enemies appears!!!
kekeke
Apr 2, 8:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Didn't expect to see Pellegarde teaming up with Percival against Gawain as the baddie lmao, but it ended with her crying because she lost poor girl xD Creepy ending though

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

19 by Gator »»
May 24, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

13 by Gator »»
May 24, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

8 by Gator »»
May 23, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2023

16 by Gator »»
May 23, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

12 by renzospark »»
May 18, 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.