Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2:51 AM
Jul 2012
Just.... WONDERFUL...
i love this Anime!
so CUTE!!!!
Feb 19, 2:56 AM
Aug 2023
the captain and vice captain, omg, my heart
Feb 20, 8:59 AM

Jul 2017
Ivy gets some positive support from everybody.
And Somehow having a kid MC has done wonders to create emotional attachment. The show made me root for her and I too want to help her in some way. I felt the feels in my heart from the cheesy discussion at the end between the city guards.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 20, 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
the captain and vice captain are definitely best people like the fortune teller. love them both and hope to see more of them in the future even if it's a flashback or two (probably not for the rest of this season, sadly). though understandable why, it's too bad ivy couldn't fully trust those two to tell her secret. ciel's a good kitty. those scum adventures got what they deserve. we always knew the head of latomi village was a shitty ass adult, so it was nice to hear he got his just deserts that keeps on piling up.
Feb 22, 4:50 AM

Nov 2013
Made me tear up a little. Oguto and other knights are so kind are supportive. A little sad Ivy didn't tell him her secret, but eventually she will. Glad to know they know she's a she and hiding something, but didn't pry anyways. Such nice people!
Feb 22, 6:40 AM
Dec 2023
Well, everytime i see her struggles, i cry very much!
A Weak Reincarnated Girl Meets a Slime That's Actually An SS Rank | Anime Recap
Feb 24, 12:22 AM

Jul 2017
Within an overnight in Latome Village, Ivy is instantly known by everyone within the Latome guard watchgroup, this is rather strange for her.

Once again, nonoshi a.k.a rabbits have come to destroy Ivy's trap, though Ciel has done the job for her instead. And within the village, Captain Oggto has spread Ivy's name far and wide, though that's not to her probable strength to remain low-key while doing her usual business. And a special type of fruit that can only be harvested in Latomi, the fortune teller Luba died because of the insistence of the head to remain steadfast, so much as to lose her due to negligence. As much as Ivy is concerned about her family, she's happier living the current life. In the same fashion, the same group of adventurers targeting Ivy, this time luckily there was Ciel to protect her while Oggto and Villevera updates her on the situation as wanted people, and she earns rewards by the intense multiplication of field mouse. With all of the money stored with Oggto's assistance (while barring Villevera's rage), they both treat her to nonoshi meat as thanks. But she could not tell them that she is a starless tamer, though they sense her unwillingness to share, and laughs it off with their usual stance.

At the very least, Ivy's life, albeit both Oggto and Villevera knowing that she is the 8-year-old who left alone, she'll eventually come to tell them the truth about her in the future.
Mar 2, 2:28 AM

Mar 2010
Aw was hoping we see more of the knights. It was def scary for all of them saying hello to her tho haha. Good episode
Mar 29, 7:58 AM
Jul 2016
At the end of this episode I cried :,)
Mar 29, 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
so ciel scared the rabbits to death? lol

Ivy last ep was like i cant rest outside of this village if... are around

Me: what about Ciel? she is guarding u isn't she?
Mar 30, 12:09 AM
Aug 2023
Wow, those guards were just great people. I get why Ivy couldn't tell them she's a zero stars though, last time people found out, her entire family turned on her harshly, and the entire town tried to kill her. That's like an unimaginable amount of PTSD. Like in the first episode it was mentioned that the family stopped giving her food...she was five at the time! Like verbal abuse aside, holy cows, no food? WTF. Then they kicked her out, for three years she lived in a cave, and it seems like the only reason she was able to do that was because the fortune teller allowed it. It was mentioned after the fortune teller's death the village chief knew she was helping Ivy. Then the entire town tried to catch her to kill her. That's super messed up, even those bounty hunters were saying that.

Anyways, I was waiting for the anime to explain why the capt guard was being so nice to Ivy, but it never came. I was guessing the capt had lost his own son or something.

I'm really enjoying this anime so far, however Ivy doesn't seem to be solving her own problems, and is pretty helpless. She was getting bailed out by the guards, and Ciel. She also seems to be getting reward money serendipitously, and not by hard work (though she's trying, but failing...her traps failed). I would like to see her become more capable than lucky.
Mar 31, 4:21 PM

Dec 2020
GOOD NEWS from her home village. Let em get ruined lol

Shame about her leaving the town though. Seemed like a good fit. But if her secret ever got out I wonder how many would react the same way.
Apr 9, 3:51 AM

Jun 2022
Nice , Wholesome Episode.
Apr 10, 1:59 PM

Feb 2009
It's bizzare that some random fruit seller in a different village knows what's up with the village head more than the people in the village themselves. If it's to the point where people are leaving and rebelling against the village, why didn't they overthrow the village head?

Also, a whole town of knights and they really let those 2 clowns get away. Maybe they should be doing their jobs instead of lazing around greeting our MC every day. Also, how the hell did they not "find evidence" when they literally caught them red handed trying to steal our MC's tent?

also the money value drastically changed from ep4 to this ep...in Ep4, it was clearly stated that:
tip reward for 5 deceased person is 5 gidal = 1 silver tablet = 5000 dal (100 dal x 50 mice)
tip reward for high ranked monster = 2 ladal, which he said 1 ladal = 10 gidal = 10,000 dal (100 dal x 200 mice)

Yet in this episode, the numbers drastically changed!
avg person = 5000 dal = 5 gidal
murderer = 2 gidal (less than avg person?)
for the 2 murderers, guild offers 1 ladal each (why is it way higher than above rates?), so 2 ladal = 20 gidal
total = 2 ladal + 3 gidal?! (how?)

This time, a ladal is calculated as mice (100 dal) x 1000, that is 100,000 dal per ladal, which is 10x the value in ep4! wtf?
EinTheVarianceApr 10, 2:29 PM
Apr 23, 7:38 AM

Feb 2021
Luckily that they are not a bad guys :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 30, 7:46 AM
Jan 2023
Another great episode, Ivy opens what is basically a bank account and deposits money, so she isn't carrying so much around.

The town guards that she has befriended have figured out her secrets. Good to know that there are some good people in this world too though.

Ciel being awesome again too! Can't get enough of the big kitty! Hopefully Ivy is able to tame her at some point in the future.
Jun 1, 1:53 AM

Nov 2019
Seems like Ciel has been doing the hunting for rabbits on Ivy's behalf and managed to capture 9. Ivy makes money from the goods she receive from Ciel.

The group that keep speaking with Ivy are part of the Villages watchmen. She learns about the fortune teller from the Zaro fruit stall owner and the fact that the fortune teller could foretell the harvest of Zaro fruit which is Latomi villages main source of income.

The village head didn't treat the fortune teller's sickness because of jealousy and when she died he blamed it on Ivy/Femicia.

The adventurers that caused trouble at the camping grounds are back to trouble Ivy but Ciel intervenes. The watchmen come to the rescue and take Ivy back to the village and she is rewarded for handing in the adventurers who turned out to be murderers/criminals.

Honestly I can't get used to that bell/split personality talking with Ivy it just feels forced. The dialogue where she repeats the voices in her head just makes it awkward to watch and it's often random at times.

The watchmen find out about Ivy's secret and know that he is a she already but don't mention it.
Jun 5, 8:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Half way through now, it’s definitely gotten a lot more chill and wholesome as it’s progressed, Ivy met some great folks with Captain Oggto and the other guards in the city, honestly would have been a great place to stay but I get why she has to move on. Also nice to see those assholes from the previous episode that escaped got their souls spooked out of them lol, definitely deserved.

And it’s also nice to hear that shitty village Ivy came from has been in bad shape ever since she left, maybe it’s a good thing she got out of Dodge after all.
Sep 1, 11:41 AM

Apr 2021
Cie is a good hunter and protector. Ivy was lucky to tame him. In the end, they discovered her origins.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23

49 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 8, 6:15 PM

» Studio deserves a shut down

TurnipFan - Jul 14

21 by Otakupervert890 »»
Aug 24, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9

49 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 23, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

82 by iwubanime »»
Jul 28, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12

118 by micheku »»
Jul 7, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.