Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 24, 10:33 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I kind of wanted to comment on ep17, and how beautiful it was for both parts, but then ended up seeing up this, and Ubel stole the show for me.

Now I did not check her popularity first, but just a few scenes from her, and seeing that SEXY design and disturbing but sexy gaze had me completely surrender, so I did a few searches and I'm glad to see she is that popular, got me some JUICY material. :3

That are very few characters that managed to get me in the mood for it, but Ubel's whole demeanor, looking to you like you are a piece of trash, and that attire, SOLD, I feel most people have that M switch, even when they are mostly S, and Ubel flips it soo damm HARD, I just become a mindless monkey waiting to get some Ubel's love.

I absolutely DONT engage in waifu talking as I feel it is too degenerated and delusional, but if I did, she would be my waifu for this show right now.
Fern and Frieren are great, but I m not lewding them that much, mind you Fern x Stark doujins, great stuff, but Ubel is on another level.

To comment on the second part of this episode, it is fun to see those girls bickering and I would be amused with Frieren's grins at them, but they should just go and get married already!
Good to see some Yuri vibes here too, they are just too cute together, that flashback scene codified that for me.
May 5, 1:06 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Tournament arc: COMMENCE! Let's go babyyy

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 6, 1:30 PM

Sep 2018
I'm not minding this arc but why do all the new characters have hentai style character designs? It's almost more distracting than Fern's AI eyes.
May 8, 6:37 PM
Apr 2024
I will give the highest rating for this anime because I think this anime really deserves it
May 12, 12:42 AM

Jul 2021
An exam arc. The first class mage exam. Theres plenty of new faces with some being said to be quite powerful and with a supposed combat part to this plan i wonder if its gonna end up being a versus battle type thing.

This Ubel girl is interesting to say the least. It was nice to see Kraft make his return but he encountered Ubel a mage who is a killer he said so himself, im glad she didnt attack him as i would miss Kraft if he passed away. Frieren being put in a group with two girls who are always fighting is gonna hinder there chances of passing the first part of the exam though its seems the two girls do work well together when the time calls.

These birds are quite cool with how fast they are and there mini size.

May 12, 10:06 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Stark will be out for a while, that's a real shame. Fern and Frieren are stuck with new characters in their team, Frieren's team has good and bad points I guess. And did I hear that right, Übel killed her instructor in her last exam? O_O
May 18, 1:15 PM

Nov 2018
I like Frieren's patience toward those around her. It brought me so much peace to see her watching over her combative colleagues, leaving them just to be themselves. I don't think this quality of hers has anything to do with her longer life span nor that she lacks warmth of heart. I'd rather say that Frieren's warmth is like a stable lasting fire while the humans' warmth is like a crazy campfire. Clearly, the experience of her longer life matters, but that experience alone doesn't make one wise. One needs to know what to make of it as well.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

822 by Seruroku »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 29, 2023

585 by BlueSnow93 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » "Sousou no Frieren" Adult Adaptation has been announced ( 1 2 )

deg - May 16

53 by Ionliosite2 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Will Season 2 be just as good?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 22

29 by Pinoffin »»
8 hours ago

» A question about Himmel (spoiler)

ColourWheel - May 22

12 by sjabeen »»
Today, 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.