Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2023 11:29 PM

Jun 2019
The fight continues and to no one's surprise, Sukuna always had the upper hand because of his sheer knowledge and strength in this fight. While Higuruma might have a very little chance to do the unthinkable to Sukuna, it is very unrealistic to expect someone so inexperienced in Jujutsu Sorcery to go toe to toe against the greatest jujutsu sorcerer ever lived.

And, the fight went just as expected. From the looks of it, it looks like Yuji will be the one to put an end to Sukuna. The question is, Is it going to be the next chapter because of the cliffhanger or some time in the future? Will Akutami start the next year with a bang? Can't wait for the next year's chapter. Hehe.
Dec 26, 2023 11:43 PM

Jan 2009
higurama is gonna die that soon? damn but at least he showed he learn how to do reverse cursed technique

meanwhile the executioner sword is now in the hands of yuji
Dec 26, 2023 11:55 PM
Dec 2015
Valiant effort from Higurama.
Interested to see if Yuji is successful...
Dec 27, 2023 1:08 AM
Sep 2021
Yuji got RCT!?!?
Stand Proud Higurama you're strong...
Dec 27, 2023 5:03 AM
May 2021
Higurama RIP man, another victim gone. Whos next?
Dec 27, 2023 7:45 AM

Dec 2021
Surprise, another casualty in Jujutsu Kaisen. Didn't see that death coming at all (totally). But hey, Yuji's about to turn things up a notch with that new power. It's like Sukuna's been sleeping on Yuji's potential from day one.

And when it comes to having someone in my corner, Gege is definitely not that person.

Dec 27, 2023 8:08 AM

Aug 2015
And there goes the man with "Talent on par" with Gojo Satoru, lmao. Which is funnier because he got slashed in half so his body will look like Gojo's.

Yuji won't end Sukuna there. The sword will vanish or it will only pull Fushiguro out because it is weaker,but I doubt it exorcises Sukuna. I do want him to pull the win quickly, since I am tired of the way this is been going.

This fight has been terrible. For someone who can make stuff as good as Gege this is equally as bad as "Everyone vs Muzan" where the whole purpose of the entire cast was to drop like flies.

And realistically, what does the good guys have that can beat Sukuna?
Angel? Because all the ones standing besides Yuta (which is not even there) are pure cqc fighters. No hax or superpowers.
Dec 27, 2023 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
And down goes Higuruma. But wow, this is a dude who was able to "get the gist" of Domain Amplification after seeing it used during Gojo vs. Sukuna, then he actually used it in this fight. Then, according to Sukuna himself, Higuruma was utilizing his ability at a level similar to his own. And on top of that, he literally learned something as advanced as Reverse Cursed Technique in the MIDDLE of a fight. That level of genius is actually fucking insane. Unfortunately, despite such immense talent, 2 months as a sorcerer won't be enough to put him at a level to beat Sukuna. Gege is devious for that Nanami callback 💀 RIP Higuruma.

"I am a Jujutsu Sorcerer!" Is it Yuji time? He'll most likely fail to stab Sukuna but I'm excited to see what's coming next for this fight.

Pakumen- said:
And there goes the man with "Talent on par" with Gojo Satoru, lmao

Referring to his explosive rate of growth in 2 months that showed that he had potential and talent as a sorcerer that could at least be on a level similar to Gojo, not "he'll be Gojo level in 2 months and be capable of defeating Sukuna."
thebrentinator24Dec 27, 2023 10:20 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Dec 27, 2023 9:19 AM

Aug 2015
Reply to thebrentinator24
And down goes Higuruma. But wow, this is a dude who was able to "get the gist" of Domain Amplification after seeing it used during Gojo vs. Sukuna, then he actually used it in this fight. Then, according to Sukuna himself, Higuruma was utilizing his ability at a level similar to his own. And on top of that, he literally learned something as advanced as Reverse Cursed Technique in the MIDDLE of a fight. That level of genius is actually fucking insane. Unfortunately, despite such immense talent, 2 months as a sorcerer won't be enough to put him at a level to beat Sukuna. Gege is devious for that Nanami callback 💀 RIP Higuruma.

"I am a Jujutsu Sorcerer!" Is it Yuji time? He'll most likely fail to stab Sukuna but I'm excited to see what's coming next for this fight.

Pakumen- said:
And there goes the man with "Talent on par" with Gojo Satoru, lmao

Referring to his explosive rate of growth in 2 months that showed that he had potential and talent as a sorcerer that could at least be on a level similar to Gojo, not "he'll be Gojo level in 2 months and be capable of defeating Sukuna."
@thebrentinator24 You keep yapping about it but I already explained my point in the previous chapter. Gege is simply using Gojo as a metric system in order to hype people and then kills the character in no less than 3 chapters. I know he means growth rate, in fact everyone knows that, it's just that stupid to compare any other character to what is supposed to be the exception among exceptions.

He could have said "Someone with potential as high as special grade sorcerers" and that would have been fine, but if Higuruma is this cracked, then what is even Yuta? I mean the events of JJK0 happen in less than 3 months and he got everything and more than Higuruma but there was no gas about being "on par" with Gojo in talent, because there was no need to. Gege is just writing cliches at this point.
Dec 27, 2023 9:34 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Pakumen-
@thebrentinator24 You keep yapping about it but I already explained my point in the previous chapter. Gege is simply using Gojo as a metric system in order to hype people and then kills the character in no less than 3 chapters. I know he means growth rate, in fact everyone knows that, it's just that stupid to compare any other character to what is supposed to be the exception among exceptions.

He could have said "Someone with potential as high as special grade sorcerers" and that would have been fine, but if Higuruma is this cracked, then what is even Yuta? I mean the events of JJK0 happen in less than 3 months and he got everything and more than Higuruma but there was no gas about being "on par" with Gojo in talent, because there was no need to. Gege is just writing cliches at this point.
@Pakumen- My bad if I came off as aggressive in my previous reply, I've been seeing a lot of complaints about how "some lawyer" could reach Gojo's level so it feels like the fandom is misinterpreting what Gege was saying there. Also I forgot that I quoted your post from the previous chapter forum saying the same thing I said earlier.

I agree that the wording could have been better and Gege could have just used the blanket term "Special Grade sorcerers" for the comparison, but perhaps he used Gojo specifically to highlight how miraculous Higu's growth was? Idk thats just how I'm rationalizing it, since it's probably safe to assume that even at a Special Grade level, those sorcerers still develop at different rates.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Dec 27, 2023 10:33 AM
Aug 2020
gege does not joke , damn

can't wait to see that animated

another great chapter
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 27, 2023 1:57 PM
Jun 2022
We're not falling for that, Sukuna ain't done yet
Dec 27, 2023 2:10 PM
Oct 2022
really excited to see what yuji has up his sleeve.
Dec 27, 2023 5:17 PM

Jul 2021
The attack aimed at Higuruma makes him face a tough choice: either die without a purpose or discover self-worth by learning RCT. This crucial decision, along with remembering Yuji's advice, helps Higuruma find inner peace. Sukuna tends to guide those he finds interesting towards a fitting end, almost like a caring god. However, this guidance applies only to those he deems noteworthy. His belief in meritocracy means that the strong may find a peaceful end, while the weak might suffer in their despair.
Dec 27, 2023 5:23 PM

Apr 2022
they hyped my man up in the last chapter just to be gone like that, can't say i expected any different though. i thought yuji was gonna pop off but his face in the last panel was... something.
Dec 27, 2023 5:48 PM
Aug 2017
Why do i have the feeling that sukuna death is going to unleash some weird plan B from KEnjaku or from that Sukuna follower just like Zetsu and Kaguya in Naruto
Dec 27, 2023 6:46 PM

Jul 2010
If I had a nickel for every JJK character who lost an arm...
Dec 27, 2023 8:54 PM
Mar 2015
Time for our boi to take them down
Dec 27, 2023 10:50 PM

Oct 2017
So the curse will grow stronger cause of Higurama's death. Can Itadori do it?
Dec 28, 2023 9:03 AM

Apr 2015
Will we finally see a Proper Sukuna Vs Yuji match now, Hopefully.
Dec 28, 2023 9:04 AM

Apr 2015
Will we finally see a Proper Sukuna Vs Yuji match now, Hopefully.
Dec 28, 2023 9:44 AM

Jun 2008
No way in hell that killed Sukuna, probably just did something so bring back Megumi, who I thought was gone for good.
Never thought Higuruma could beat Sukuna, but he fullfilled his purpose. Sukuna will probably regret always disregarding Yuji like that.
I hope we'll get an update on Kenjaku and Yuta soon too.
Dec 28, 2023 10:13 AM

Nov 2014
sukunas plot armour will stop the blade.
or the blade will extinguish before it touches him, something predictable 🙄
Dec 28, 2023 10:54 AM
May 2021
Reply to iLuzzion
We're not falling for that, Sukuna ain't done yet
@iLuzzion fr thats why his the GOAT 🤣😈
Dec 28, 2023 12:29 PM
Apr 2021
Will he be able to succeed? 😱 Really, how ridiculous it is to put this as a cliffhanger, we all know that they will either stick it but then explain in three pages why it didn't work, or they won't stick it and will think of a new plan. Anyway, at least the fight is going well.
Dec 28, 2023 9:55 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Higuruma really is a prodigy, sheesh. Already learning DA and RCT. If he had more time, he would be so insane. I hope he doesn't die here.

Sukuna does not care about Yuji at all, oof. Quite the cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Dec 28, 2023 11:27 PM
Jun 2022
I bet Sukuna is gonna pull out his Aizen card.

Remember how in fake karakura town arc Aizen just shrugged off Soifon's 2-hit-kill Suzumebachi by saying "My reiatsu is so great it can suppress your technique".

Yeah, that's gonna be the first half of 248.
Dec 29, 2023 6:54 AM
May 2022
Well I highly doubt Sukuna goes down here it’s just a matter of how. But I think next chapter will cut back to Hakari-Uraume or Kenjaku because I doubt he’s dead either
Dec 29, 2023 9:12 AM

May 2020
As if Itadori would be able to do anything.. anything at all to Sukuna. Dude is the protag but looks the most useless out of the bunch. Anyways, you're not fooling anyone here author.

Also the man, who we were singing praises of just the last chapter.. about his "tAlEnT", simply fell prey to the infinite plot armour of Sukuna lol, like everyone.
Jan 1, 10:40 PM
Sep 2021
It won't be over this soon, fight will probly keep going until we see an all-out Maki & Yuta vs sukuna fight. Right shouldn't Yuta be back by now?
Jan 2, 10:44 PM

Aug 2021
Higuruma truly is a genius, learning RCT instantly. Looks like Yuji finally gets a chance to shine.
Jan 2, 10:47 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to OloYoloPl
It won't be over this soon, fight will probly keep going until we see an all-out Maki & Yuta vs sukuna fight. Right shouldn't Yuta be back by now?
@OloYoloPl He might dealing with all the curses Kenjaku had if Toji's observation was right and they all do spill out when the user dies.
Jan 4, 12:05 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Gauravk37
Yuji got RCT!?!?
Stand Proud Higurama you're strong...
@Gauravk37 I don't think Yuji has it, u can see the wound in the last page.
Jan 5, 4:40 AM

Apr 2020
"You know why God made snakes before lawyers? He needed the practice."
- Jimmy McGill
Jan 5, 6:28 AM

Oct 2022
Fuuuck this chapter made cryyyyy~
Poor yuji……
At first i was jumping happy knowing choso is alive then higurama did that and i started sobbing~
Rip

👻🎃 🎃👻

Jan 5, 9:53 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to puddinz
Fuuuck this chapter made cryyyyy~
Poor yuji……
At first i was jumping happy knowing choso is alive then higurama did that and i started sobbing~
Rip
@puddinz I'm scared that it wasn't Choso, like they didn't show him throwing the blood attack. I think it is obvious that is him, but I don't trust Gege 🤣
Jan 6, 2:59 AM
Nov 2021
very interesting and hilarious
Jan 6, 3:20 AM

Oct 2022
Reply to Alon9807
@puddinz I'm scared that it wasn't Choso, like they didn't show him throwing the blood attack. I think it is obvious that is him, but I don't trust Gege 🤣
@Alon9807 i mean sukuna thought :"the death painating (older brother)" and said:" tougher than i thought "
So its definitely choso…. he probably used RCT ….
Hopefully he STAYS alive….😭

👻🎃 🎃👻

Jan 6, 7:50 AM

Apr 2018
oh boy, dismantle is something not to take lightly as Higurama gets pieced up by Sukuna but managed to land a blow to a throw-away hand by Sukuna lol after he learnt RCT quickly.
It comes down to Yuji now.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 9, 3:51 AM
Jun 2023
Hiromi deserved more :(
Jan 10, 1:43 AM
May 2021
damn, i never would've though that Higuruma would have an emotional moment so good, i'm afraid to say this but he really was the GOAT of jjk. Long live the law, man...
Jan 10, 1:53 AM

Apr 2021
Considering all the things that have happened so far in jjk I wouldn't be surprised if Gege just killed off Yuji and end the manga.

Then again, if that happens I will riot.
I read AoT so I can hate on it.
Jan 10, 5:51 AM
Dec 2023
This chapter still leaves me excited for the reveal of Yuji's cursed technique. With him somehow absorbing the Executioner's sword, will he *finally* take down Sukuna? With every chapter it seems the King of Curses is living up to his title. He keeps pulling out random bullshit which is like, great yes he is a cool character, however, how is he always breaking the established rules of the power system? He tanked an instant kill, an INSTANT KILL? I understand Yuji needs to be the one to kill Sukuna, but an INSTANT KILL? Insanity.
Jan 22, 11:59 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Higuruma a beast man. RIP

How did Yuji survive that attack from Sukuna? Can he use reverse cursed technique now too?

And did Higuruma teleport the blade into Yuji's hand? Nani?

Edit: oh he just caught it. i thought it'd be in the air a bit longer...

a0i-kunJan 23, 12:10 AM
Feb 4, 12:04 AM
May 2022
why did gege even bother making that cliffhanger? he has to know at this point no one is actually going to think it'll work 💀
Mar 7, 9:40 PM
Dec 2022
omg this fight going crazy Yuji just got ouched
HIGURUMA ARM AAA
ARMS NOW
didnt even get his hand DAMN
sukuna massive brain

HIGURUMA NOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT GO
Aug 25, 12:49 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Higurashi fall with the hope of the last movement!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

» Is it even possilbe to avoid spoilers?

crd1213 - Yesterday

26 by Party_Poison1024 »»
2 hours ago

» Disney Kaisen

Nugi97 - Sep 13

37 by rinnmakesmusic »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Today

8 by MegamiRem »»
7 hours ago

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Today

6 by Uruichi »»
Today, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

58 by Clion07X »»
Today, 3:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.