Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 19, 2023 11:47 PM
Feb 2022
Watching the Helck adaptation has been the equivalent of a Simpsons episode with Homer driving and the children shouting hysterically "are we there yet, why isn't it like another series, why isn't it like my story, why didn't this thing happen one episode before or after". Months later we are still supposed to argue with people who are salty that Helck isn't a braindead gag like Mashle? Please.
Dec 20, 2023 12:18 AM
Dec 2022
I really want a season 2 but I hope they pull it off Hidive and sell it to a company that operates in Europe, Canada and South America... And Azudra is a tough dude... The original "No pain, No gain.....
Dec 20, 2023 12:43 AM

Mar 2019
It's a little bit fast and sometimes it slower but I can accept this pacing. Will welcome the season 2 of this show.
Dec 20, 2023 3:38 AM
Dec 2021
Time flies so fast~ This Anime finally reach their final episode!
This Anime changed to Adventure genre after around Episode 11-12,

I liked how Vamirio that used to become Helck enemy now become his best demon friend. When Helck already think to kill all human including his old friends, Vamirio come to change Helck mindset to not kill them but save them.

Demon vs Human was an intense war, you already know this war, demon was right. Human come with misunderstanding about Demon, Demon was a normal creature like Human, they liked peace too. And finally Human government start to destroy everything, make Human turn like tools, not awaken them. How cruel lol.

Azudora was a legendary character of all. He planned everything while the war with Human, and never been die because of courage.

Now we come with cliffhanger last episode. We should support this Anime to get another season fr,

I hope in next season, Helck and Vamirio (including Piwi) can together save the human, and kill the cause of all of this. This is the most emotional adventure Anime I've seen this year, so many lessons I get fr.

Okay this is my 20 minutes comment, cya!
Dec 20, 2023 5:30 AM

Nov 2013
Good place to end the season. I think it shouldn't shock anyone to see Helck wanting to save humans. Vamirio is the MVP, a true friend.

Wonder if S2 will get announced. Biggest downside to the series is the low budget, thus crappy animation. OST's been good too.
Dec 20, 2023 6:19 AM
May 2017
Glad my dawg azudra survived. And based off of what rafaed implied, and that brief flashback of Azudra's youth, there is a legitimate reason for his longevity besides plot bullshit. Interested to learn what that is. As for the events that transpired in this episode, I was hoping helck and anne would've at least taken rafaed down to knock the humans down a peg..until i realized that isn't possible because he has the amp of the hero spell. So they really need to kill the puppet king or cless for this victory. I'm hoping Helck and Anne can manage to save the humans or at the very least Helck's loved ones from their fate. Cless as well, because those two brothers have been dealt a bad hand in life and deserve solace after so long. If Cless can't be saved that will be the bitter in the sweet ending once the helck and the demons prevail.

I hope we get this season 2 announcement soon

8.3/10 season for me
Dec 20, 2023 6:25 AM

Jun 2016
this show absolutely has good story !!!

really needed S2 but unfortunely i think no s2 in 2024 or 2025
Dec 20, 2023 6:47 AM
Sep 2021
Nice ending, good season, interesting story & world and good characters especially the main lead/duo.
Dec 20, 2023 7:21 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kimurah
Ding dong, the b*tch is dead.

Good lord, I've always thought of myself of a generous rater handing out 7 and 8s scores like candy and 5 and 6 to pretty bad shows, heck I think that the lowest I've rated in recent years was a 4, but Helck truly takes the cake at being terrible underwhelming in storytelling, direction, animation and character writing that gets my lowest score of a 2.

This finale almost felt like Namek arc in ol' DBZ where 5 minute time was stretched out to 4 or 5 episodes. Horribly stretch out of ol cheap "Talk no Jutsu", dumb cannon fodder soldiers that despite surpasing 2 character heroes in numbers, just fly around like targets in a carnie shooting range. Alicia's encounter that was so overhyped by the previous events was completely worthless. And Rafaed... good lord, haven't seen such a contrarian antagonist to his own principles in like ever.

Rafaed in the early series: glad I saved Helck from going to war and let his brother do the dirty job.
Rafaed after Salamy turned everyone into brainless zombies: save yourself Helck, and run away to a secluded place.
Also Rafaed in this episode: I'm just waiting for Helck to become a cliched anime protag and go into berserk mode because reasons. Also pack it up boys, we're leaving despite having the upper hand in this battle. WTF?

Legit the only episode I didn't feel annoyed by such contrived storytelling with convenient writing and events happening with zero odds (Helck and his brother being saved by the rich people from a life of misery, Alicia appearing in the nick of time to save a village from monsters while she carried out of nowhere a legendary sword, and such) was the episode with Asta's spy surveilance, at least the jokes in that episodes were mildy funny and not cringe gags based solely on cheap reaction faces.

More than likely, there will be a seson 2 later on just as cheap as it was season 1. Yeah, I think I'm done here with this dollar store fanfic.

Kimurah said:
Alicia appearing in the nick of time to save a village from monsters
You're still crying about that? Jeez... Never seen anyone this butthurt over a minor plot-convenience...

Kimurah said:
Rafaed in the early series: glad I saved Helck from going to war and let his brother do the dirty job.

FFS, Rafaed didn't save Helck from going to war. Helck wasn't in need of saving to begin with.
It was stated clearly that war wasn't going bad for humans initially; meaning, people weren't drafted.
Add to this the fact Helck's a gentle giant who didn't want to go to war either, so "I saved Helck" bullshit you just spewed makes literally zero sense.
Cless, if you've likely forgotten, volunteered to fight.
When war got uglier, Helck was drafted regardless of his wishes to stay a construction worker, so congrats on proving yourself wrong and being an embarrassment yet again.
Kimurah said:
Rafaed after Salamy turned everyone into brainless zombies: save yourself Helck, and run away to a secluded place.
At this point it was pretty clear Helck was going to be a pain in the ass. It was worth the try to convince Helck to flee instead of having to fight him. Whether Helck was dead or alive didn't matter as long as he didn't intervene. Those words were obviously said in hopes Helck would run, thus the "bad guys" would have one less obstacle to worry about. This is a no-brainer, surely you should've figured this out. Also, "Salamy"? LOL.
Kimurah said:
Also Rafaed in this episode: I'm just waiting for Helck to become a cliched anime protag and go into berserk mode because reasons.
Once again your toddler-level comprehension skills come into play. In berserk-mode Helck will become a brainless killing machine, thus he won't be the already-explained and already-established "biggest threat" to the master-plan of bad-guys. This is something the show basically spoon-feeds you when explaining, and yet you still shrug shoulders in confusion like some oblivious preschooler.

Kimurah said:
Also pack it up boys, we're leaving despite having the upper hand in this battle. WTF?
Ludicrous to claim they had the upper hand when Vamirio demolished most troops and even scarred Rafaed (a master swordsman) with a blade (despite being a mage), never showing a single hint of struggle whatsoever. Meanwhile, Helck's dark aura immobilized the rest of the soldiers and he effortlessly parried Alicia's arrows and disarmed her, moments away from killing her. WTF indeed. WTF is going on in your head bud? You're desperately warping the reality to serve your narrative. It's really sad how intellect diminishes with petty rage. How else would you explain your BS? Your 2/10 score is clearly rage-influenced too. Helck isn't anything special to begin with, but throwing tantrums over it and having audacity to claim you know jack-shit about good writing while continuously demonstrating ignorance and arrogance is truly something special lol.

Kimurah said:
More than likely, there will be a seson 2 later on just as cheap as it was season 1. Yeah, I think I'm done here with this dollar store fanfic.
Damn... Just how much did this show hurt you my guy? You graded this show 3/10 long ago and knew it would only get worse rather than better; you still decided to spend 24 episode worth of your time on it, most likely to grasp at every passible straw to justify your rage. Don't give me "I thought it would get better" BS; we both know that's indeed BS. Next time do your psyche a favor and just drop the shows that make you foam from mouth uncontrollably. Your mental gymnastics didn't impress anyone anyways, as you should've noticed. Judging by your anime-list dropping shows shouldn't be that hard for you to do to begin with.

P.S I think you owe me gratitude for being one of few people on MAL who gave your regurgitated nonsense some attention. That's all the attention you can hope to receive anyways.

P.S.S If you want to say "bye" don't delay for months please.
Dec 20, 2023 9:36 AM
Oct 2019
I thought they were going to adapt everything
Dec 20, 2023 7:04 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic anime and episode. Hope for season 2.
Dec 21, 2023 3:28 AM
Oct 2018
I was waiting for this episode since the beginning. I knew they were going to end the show with THAT scene and it's a great way to end it.Praying for season 2 where things get epic!
Dec 21, 2023 4:12 AM

Oct 2016
i love the manga
this adaptation had a lot of problems, pacing was all over the place and animation was... serviceable at best (clearly there's not a lot of love/passion on the production, VAs were awesome tho)

and a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally weird place to end the series, there's probably enough manga left to make a 10-12 episodes season, but it feels super bad without confirmation at the end of this episode

welp, we'll see, even if this adaption is barely acceptable and even if they dont continue to adapt the series, the manga is still marvelous and you guys should read it, from the start
Dec 21, 2023 6:17 AM
Oct 2022
Yikes ... what a cliffy. I hope we weill get to see the remainder of the story animated as well. The technical execution was not the best, but far from the worst. I would like to see it completed.
Dec 21, 2023 7:54 AM
Mar 2015
Fight until all the humans are saved
Dec 21, 2023 11:28 AM
Jan 2018
I wanted to give this season a 10. The island episodes made me take break from the show and were a mark against it. That was kinda balanced out by the obvious fact those characters are going to mean something in the future. But the Asta episode dropped the anime score down a whole number. Honestly if this was a lesser anime I might have stopped watching.

Buffsta is the only Asta for me. Those unfunny jokes were really grating too. IT was wise for the directors to waste our time after that phenomenal flashback arc that changed the nature of the show. I'm always happy when a story beat can actually be as good as the fans hype it up to be. Tho apparently plenty of people got nothing from the flashback or this show in general. Seems to me like it's their loss.

This show is a lot like Iruma-kun, but with more unlikeable characters in it. Both the MCs are people you want to see win and have happy ending above all else. The humor is often pretty well done in both shows as well. It seems like this show is not gonna take off like Iruma-kun, which to is a microsym of anime as a whole. Outside of AOT and DB, anime where the MC's are adults don't get rated the same way in public opinion. When you consider how many adults love anime, you would think more of them would like a show like Helck. But them's the breaks.

As far the finale proper, I'm happy Vermillio survived all those huge death flags. Tho at this point, I don't know if this mangaka is even willing to actually kill off important characters. I do wish Helck still wanted to kill humans, but I respect the story's decision. Helck wouldn't be happy with everyone dead and he deserves some happiness after all that selflessness. It is still admittedly pretty lame that the demons are fighting for the sake of humans like so many other anime and manga before them.

Real ones gotta throw Piwi in with John from Vampire Dies as an all time mascot character.

9/10 anime. Hopefully season 2 can match season 1 if it happens.
Dec 21, 2023 11:38 AM
Jan 2018
Reply to Ashen_Compendium
I have to say I enjoyed this but I can't quite get the emotional weight of it all. his comrades are immortal meaning the moment they get heavily damaged because they canonically do not die they are able to talk and act until the last moments where they are then respawned, does it hold any weight on him killing them it's tantamount to just going for an all-out spar against them, or did I miss some massive point?
@Ashen_Compendium For me the point is they are trapped in an eternal hell. They are not okay and will never be ok for eternity, plus enslaved to Mikaros. Killing your loved ones one time is horrible enough, but killing them forever is kinda like chipping away at your soul until there is nothing left and you go mad.

At least that's the point I got from what I watched.
Dec 21, 2023 2:40 PM

Mar 2012
Open end but with good vibes.

The second cour truly saved the first part.
Animation wise was really weak, but the story covered it.
Waifus only represent ideals
Dec 21, 2023 6:09 PM
Jul 2008
Story is generic but the characters carried the show. Ended in cliffhanger, I hope they plan to make continuation.
Dec 22, 2023 7:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol they just retreat, Raphaed as a villain kinda be too nice tho. Wonder what is his truest motive to join the insanity with Mikaros. Still lotta mystery even after all the sudden change. Its not the real end, kinda cheesy as well. But actually kinda well placed as a closing. Because Vamirio finally opened up her minds toward Helck and their whole journey meaning. From hating to try helping. From suspecting to supporting. From lets destroy them all to save them all. Vamirio end it well, my queen...

I might already have an idea what'll they do to try to save them all. Witch. Also, Piwi is still available, right? Can't wait to see another birb on winter. I really need the birb anime so much as a way to stay hydrate. You get what i mean?

All by all. This is okay. Source always be a superior, but for this case, i'd say, its fifty-fifty.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 22, 2023 7:38 PM

Mar 2019
Ill miss our true Lord & Savior PIWI.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 23, 2023 4:14 AM
Jan 2018
Wow, I really liked it, one of the better animes from the last two seasons. The story made sense, no random stuff that so many animes just throw at you nowadays, the pacing was good (even the flashback episodes), good twists and good buildup to emotional scenes, serviceable animations and interesting character design. The ending was satisfying, really hope for a season two. Totally recommended. I wonder why the score is not higher.
Dec 23, 2023 4:24 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
And that's that for Helck. Truly admiring how each character had a line that sumed up their resolution:
Vermillio: "Let's save up humans, that's my unwavering will"
Helck: "Your words have stirred up my heart, thank you"
Piwi: "Hello, I'm Piwi"

Jokes aside, this was a good season overall. Despite its slow pacing it took its time elaborating on the mysteries the first half of the show presented with the sinister atmosphere coming from Helck's smile and the eerie music. For a while I couldn't where it was aiming at until the flashback which, maybe could have been a bit shorter but damn if it wasn't emotional. Great choice to put us on Vermilio's shoes and see her change of heart in a belieavble.

I just wished the show had a bit more budget for the animation department. Hopefully we get a new season but I doubt that'll the case.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 23, 2023 9:02 AM

Feb 2021
I think that they are going to have 2nd season or more to save Helck friends by turning them back into humans.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 24, 2023 12:21 PM
Jun 2023
good anime, I liked it.
Dec 26, 2023 7:01 AM
Dec 2019
Good episode, a good anime.
Dec 27, 2023 12:08 AM

Aug 2019
As expected that the anime will end with a cliffhanger. I feel like they wasted the opportunity to make an anime with 24 episodes. I hope there will be a season 2 to continue the story.
Dec 27, 2023 10:47 AM
May 2021
This anime really lacks in fight scenes. Helck never fights seriously or goes at it which makes it hella disappointing. If this series went with more action approach with the emotional storyline like this side by side, then this would have been a hit. But it was such a miss without it. I don't think s2 will come and they left at no conclusion lol
Dec 28, 2023 1:19 PM
Dec 2021
The voice actor Komatsu Mikako deserves an award for bringing Vamirio-chan to life and for her incredible skill in doing so. I have to admit that I would have liked the battle to come to an end in this episode, but it looks like it's not over yet. Well, we'll see how it ends, hopefully in a movie or something.
Dec 29, 2023 4:47 AM

Apr 2008
Feels like reviewers are using a harsher rating system on this show as it's far better than most shows around its rating. Smells like disappointed manga fans.

That said it's pretty obvious that the way the stories been told that it's a lot more of a slower paced build up over time; few really tense moments and the season finale was quite tame.

That said the ratings are just way too harsh, anime around the 7 mark is pretty bad and this story is too well-planned out and interesting to fit the bill.
Dec 30, 2023 1:36 AM

Jun 2019
ddrcrono said:
Feels like reviewers are using a harsher rating system on this show as it's far better than most shows around its rating. Smells like disappointed manga fans.

That said it's pretty obvious that the way the stories been told that it's a lot more of a slower paced build up over time; few really tense moments and the season finale was quite tame.

That said the ratings are just way too harsh, anime around the 7 mark is pretty bad and this story is too well-planned out and interesting to fit the bill.

There are a lot of great series on MAL rated in the low 7s and even, yes, 6s. I have an overall more positive-leaning than negative-leaning feeling toward this show, for instance, and I rated it a 6/10. Because compared to everything else I've seen and rated, even apart from anything to do with differences in central premise, there are shows which do things a lot better in the details in terms of writing, music/OST and its use, direction, etc.

And I'm not a manga reader so not basing any rating on that if it wasn't implied from what I said (neither of Helck nor a big manga reader in general). It so happens that I rated many series I saw this year with a 6/10, but that doesn't mean I think they're awful or hate them or anything like that. Otherwise I would rate them much lower or, more to the point and more likely, drop them and not even rate them to begin with.
WatchTillTandavaDec 30, 2023 1:39 AM
Dec 31, 2023 8:23 AM

Apr 2008
Reply to WatchTillTandava
ddrcrono said:

There are a lot of great series on MAL rated in the low 7s and even, yes, 6s. I have an overall more positive-leaning than negative-leaning feeling toward this show, for instance, and I rated it a 6/10. Because compared to everything else I've seen and rated, even apart from anything to do with differences in central premise, there are shows which do things a lot better in the details in terms of writing, music/OST and its use, direction, etc.

And I'm not a manga reader so not basing any rating on that if it wasn't implied from what I said (neither of Helck nor a big manga reader in general). It so happens that I rated many series I saw this year with a 6/10, but that doesn't mean I think they're awful or hate them or anything like that. Otherwise I would rate them much lower or, more to the point and more likely, drop them and not even rate them to begin with.
@WatchTillTandava Out of all the shows I watched that got around a 7.3 I've never thought any of them were remotely as good as Helck. The stuff in around 7.3 is pretty mediocre. I'd almost never finish watching anything I considered a 6, unless it was in the "so bad it's funny" category.
Dec 31, 2023 10:46 AM

Jun 2019
ddrcrono said:
Out of all the shows I watched that got around a 7.3 I've never thought any of them were remotely as good as Helck. The stuff in around 7.3 is pretty mediocre. I'd almost never finish watching anything I considered a 6, unless it was in the "so bad it's funny" category.

That's the issue. It's not really anyone's fault, but it's the nature of the rating system that people perceive and utilize these ratings very differently. For instance, for myself, by contrast to how you regard 6s, 6/10s are one of my most frequently used ratings and make up a large percentage of everything I watch. Most series I watch - including most of the series this year, for example, are either 7s or 6s to me. 7 is like my standard go-to average "good" rating and 6 is like a slightly/somewhat less good or good to decent rating in my eyes.
Dec 31, 2023 11:33 PM

Jan 2011
While the animation may not be the best, this series is extremely well written with very likable characters. I can't wait for more. I hope there is a season 2.

8 out of 10

I need to commission art of Vermililo.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 2, 10:09 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, that was a much better finish than I was expecting. Vamirio’s decision to save the humans was handled really well and it’s nice to see that Azudora made it out just fine too. I wonder how he got out of that situation and what the state of Edil is now.

Feels like the villain of the episode is not fully on board with the King, eh. Would be interesting to see what his real motive is here.

Just when this was starting to get good again after that poor little phase in between… Anyway, here’s to hoping for a sequel! Stuck between a 6 or a 7 right now, guess I’ll decide later.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 4, 5:56 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
This series had its fair share of issues with animation, pacing, and certain directorial decisions. It was pretty mediocre early on, but the show really started hitting during Helck's flashback. From that point, I was super invested in the characters and the story. I enjoyed this one overall despite the flaws and am glad I stuck with it through some of the early parts of the series.
Jan 4, 7:25 AM
Mar 2021
This anime started strong but kept receding, probably because of the many flashbacks. But now it's back on its feet, with a great ending for this season. Truly an underrated anime. I rate this season a 7.50/10 and i hope there would be a season 2 soon
Jan 21, 10:56 PM

Sep 2023
I'm not a waifu guy but Vamiriro is a top tier character and carried this show. The art style and character designs are unique and its cool how the artist(s) make the female characters hot without putting them in generically revealing fantasy armor. Second half of the season was good and retroactively makes parts of the first half better imo, but unfortunately the show seems to have lost some audience attention before it started getting interesting. Can't really blame them because the underwhelming animation and/or lack of animation is a big disappointment.

Not sure how well this anime sold but here's hoping for another season even if it would be as poorly animated as the first.
Jan 24, 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
This was a lot less dramatic then I feared. I wonder if Rafaed actually hopes Helck succeeds despite what he says? Anyway he seems to be in on the sorcerers plan, but for what reason exactly?

Vermilio gave nice words of encouragement. I will miss her, the voice actress was great! Her voice is like honey, even when she screams baka, its so full of warmth.

This show was a lot better than I expected with the ~7.1 rating it has now.

The characters are good, the overall plot is good, the OST is good, animation is decent enough but probably the weakest point. Nothing in particular sticks out as "great" but it all just works well together and nothing is bad enough to sour the mood. I mean I binged this anime in 3 days, wouldnt have done that if it was boring.

Debating a 7 or 8, but I will definitely binge the rest of the manga next.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 1, 6:17 PM

Feb 2014
Started well, for the first 7 episodes or so, but then the sudden shift to lots of flashback episodes and serious tone ruined it for me - which basically felt like another anime. They create an expectation just to suddenly show something else. I thought I was watching 3 different animes at the same time here xD

The pace is all over the place.

Of course they had to add some implicit romance between Hyura and Edil just to satisfty those who are watching this for the sake of romance and randomly ship characters xD
They (authors/producers) love to add romance in the end to strong/badass girl characters such as Hyura. WHY?! Probably just to show their "weak" state *sigh*

In the end the core of all the drama is some villain doing villain stuff and wishing to create "new world and find power" xD Not that I was expecting much, but it was truly meh/disapoiting in the end.

Helck is a good guy, but he really did know how to frustrate me. Even when he should teach some bad guys a lesson he just "let´s leave it be" even when his friends were cruelly hurt by them. But then he was ready to kill Alicia? xD

Asta, Azudora and Piwi I enjoyed their scenes most xD

It felt like this anime had potential, but... =/

5 or 6/10
TechOtakuFeb 1, 7:27 PM
Feb 3, 4:42 PM
Mar 2020
Waiting for second season/part, because there are so many questions... What had happened to Edil, will they succeed etc... Hoping it will have happy ending too.
Feb 10, 1:31 AM

Jan 2014
this show has potential to go higher, but it didn't because even after episode 24, helck just come back to demon realm and the battle is not even began.

with that much power, helck could overpowered rafaed easily but he didn't even thought about ending him.
I know he meant to save everyone, but those human who control their plot to attack demon realm must be killed or stripped from their power first.
i feel like there's not much progress from the start of the series.
Feb 11, 1:03 PM
Oct 2023
A bit of slice of life and the flashback dragged on for 10ep lol
Apr 12, 4:55 PM
Jul 2021
Extra corny but I like it. It managed to move me somehow. It's not the best anime of the year or even the season by any stretch, but I liked it.
Apr 16, 12:30 PM

Jul 2023
I was getting pretty hyped the last few episodes before this, and kind of felt like it ended a little weird. Not bad, just seems to kind of set up for them to travel again like they were doing before. I really like this anime and is one of the few I've watched while airing so far. Def looking forward to a season 2, even if it's kind of far away.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» English Dub Announced for April 2024

jorel262 - Mar 21

2 by gmfddatsh »»
May 19, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2023

117 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 30, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2023

94 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 30, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2023

127 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 30, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Helck Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2023

161 by KingGarland »»
Apr 2, 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.