Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 18, 2023 12:59 AM

Oct 2022
A kiss finally. Yukatas only make it more the better.

Adorable date, can actually see how genuine Runa is about this whole thing now.
Nov 18, 2023 2:25 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Ryuuto is in some ways way more mature than I thought he would be, the way he handled Runa's breakdown on her first times was great.
Nov 18, 2023 2:36 AM

Dec 2022
Mom saw the plan, and sends in the "care package". This is how she gets grandchildren.

Nov 18, 2023 3:36 AM
Aug 2017
Maybe I'm insane, but am I the only one who saw Akira Takaoka from Assassination Classroom, just casually asking for a locker? Like right around the beginning of the episode?

He even has his signature duffel bag

Nov 18, 2023 4:21 AM
Sep 2022
Until I finish this anime I won't know what rating to give it. For now I don't empathize with the FMC, (and it's not because she's not a virgin) she literally always keeps bringing up the topic of "the first time", as if that were the most important thing in her relationship with the MC. There is little to say about the sister (the redemption arc is coming and everything is forgotten) and the other female characters (which are more of a bitch). Honestly, in this work the only one who is saved is the MC.
Nov 18, 2023 4:24 AM
Nov 2019
festival di pantai, uwuw terusss pokoknya
My Candies :
Nov 18, 2023 6:37 AM
Apr 2022
seeing the last scene of this episode is like seeing the end of this anime I mean it's like fireworks dating together the moment is really right like the ending but this is still episode 7 I hope the anime ends happily and there's no ntr please🙏🏻
Nov 18, 2023 7:00 AM

Jan 2023
This anime is going to be underrated because weirdos only watched the first 3 episodes, declared Runa a whore and then rated it low. In reality, this romance anime is pretty nice. The fact that we have an actual kissing scene with no interruptions in a festival episode and an MC with a functioning brain is more than can be said for some other romance anime. I wish this would actually have been given a better chance by those with low IQ.
死人に口なし
Nov 18, 2023 7:10 AM

Dec 2022
I'm usually not a fan of festival episodes, but this was wholesome. I like it.
Nov 18, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2022
To be honest, the end of the chapter is very well done, Runa's feelings are sincere and Ryuto has finally is starting to act like a boyfriend, letting us see that he is learning step by step with Runa
Nov 18, 2023 2:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They showed a kiss between the MC's when the series is only halfway? Kudos to that. Most series they'd just end it here.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 18, 2023 5:09 PM

Aug 2022
Wow.

7 episodes in... and Ryuto managed to get not one, but two kisses from Runa!

And Kurose didn't magically show up during the festival to interrupt our lovebirds' wholesome date?! 😲

This episode could have easily have been the grand finale for most romance anime.

We got more story progression in 7 episodes for KimiZero than in 3 full seasons of Rent-a-Girlfriend.

I sincerely hope the remaining episodes can sustain the momentum....

Trimethylglycine said:
This anime is going to be underrated because weirdos only watched the first 3 episodes, declared Runa a whore and then rated it low. In reality, this romance anime is pretty nice. The fact that we have an actual kissing scene with no interruptions in a festival episode and an MC with a functioning brain is more than can be said for some other romance anime. I wish this would actually have been given a better chance by those with low IQ.

Agreed! Too bad this series got a bad rep just because Runa ain't a virgin 🤦‍♂️
Nov 19, 2023 2:10 AM

Oct 2013
This series sucks ass!
Just FYI the author drags this shit out like crazy!
Also completely unreal relationship no and in the future.....

Nov 19, 2023 2:20 AM

Oct 2013
Also this shit is too funny, sure Ryuto keep saying it doesn't bother you until you realize that pussys turned black from all the poundings it's taken and all the many many many dudes before you have done everything under the sun to this ho!

Too funny! Runa is the dumbest bitch to ever walk the earth, like for real no changing plans guy after guy fuck after fuck.....nope let's keep doing the same thing that'll work. And now you cry going man I've literally done everything with so many other dudes I have almost no first left......bitch what did you think was gonna happen! Also are all you parents, friend and family literal coma patient vegetables to not say hey.....maybe don't pound every guy you meet before you get to know them.....lol
And Ryuto is the most beta dude to ever live! Just look at my spoiler above. She fuck every other guy 45 seconds after they meet but for you.......go jerk you micro penis it in the bathroom Ryuto!
All while think how your chick has eaten enough cock to sustain her a lifetime.....

Nov 19, 2023 7:27 AM

Sep 2011
The festival scene was okay until Runa brought up the "someday I'll be sure I want to do it with you" like it feels so unnatural or weird line and it can also be meant in a wrong way.

Nov 19, 2023 7:31 AM

Sep 2011
Reply to Alpha-Nine
Wow.

7 episodes in... and Ryuto managed to get not one, but two kisses from Runa!

And Kurose didn't magically show up during the festival to interrupt our lovebirds' wholesome date?! 😲

This episode could have easily have been the grand finale for most romance anime.

We got more story progression in 7 episodes for KimiZero than in 3 full seasons of Rent-a-Girlfriend.

I sincerely hope the remaining episodes can sustain the momentum....

Trimethylglycine said:

Agreed! Too bad this series got a bad rep just because Runa ain't a virgin 🤦‍♂️
Can't realy do much when incels on anime community are like cockroaches which you can't easily control and eliminate them, especially here on MAL.

Nov 19, 2023 3:40 PM
Jan 2023
Now that was a sweet episode, especially the ending there. VIP spots to the fireworks show too.

This is the first time that marriage has been brought up, is that what will end up happening by the end of this show? Who knows, I mean this is 2 months covered in 7 episodes, so it's technically possible, but unlikely.

Honestly a pretty sweet show, definitely watching until the end.
Nov 19, 2023 4:01 PM
Oct 2019
It's the Obligatory Festival Episode in Anime.
Nov 19, 2023 9:44 PM
Jan 2021
Why she had to mention sex when they were watching the fireworks and having a cute romantic scene? 💀
Nov 19, 2023 9:49 PM
Mar 2015
A first kiss on their 2 month anniversary while watching the fireworks at the summer festival He also got her the birthstone ring she wanted
Nov 20, 2023 10:45 AM
May 2022
my heart is melting now😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, this two couple deserves more love in this world
Nov 20, 2023 12:23 PM
Nov 2023
mt bom po votem bem pra segunda temporada rpzd to gostando dms do anime
Nov 20, 2023 8:26 PM
Mar 2019
So we get more back story with Luna, and Maria. Though, why do I find it hard to empathize with Maria? Hmm...
Nov 22, 2023 1:18 AM
Sep 2020
one of the normal and pure romance this season.
Lovely !
Nov 24, 2023 7:00 PM

Jan 2022
Damn she's already thinking about spending forever with him? That's crazy because its only been a month. This series has me thinking a lot about More than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers for some reason. Runa has a pure heart, she always has good intentions, unlike Maria. Bruuuh, Ryuto should've hugged her while she was crying. What a letdown. I hate that they keep talking about doing it together, but why bring that up so often? And a little smooch to end the episode
This never updates so that's cool
Nov 28, 2023 8:06 AM

Oct 2008
oh nice vanilla ep! also a satisfying proper kiss! not torrid or any lewd kind...
5/5.

Nov 30, 2023 5:41 PM

Sep 2022
I'm glad that Shirakawa and Kashima are back together. I think what Maria did in the previous episode was really selfish of her. I'm pretty sure if it were Maria and Kashima, I don't think Shirakawa would have done the same.

I'm happy that the bond between Shirakawa and Kashima are growing even bigger than before.
Dec 8, 2023 5:28 AM

Apr 2023
Industrial saccharins again, and a laundry list of Matsuri. Candy apple of course. So it really IS an apple inside, as I guessed...
Dec 19, 2023 4:00 PM

Jun 2022
' I Want To Erase This Episode From My Memory ' They Connected All The Dots . Yeah , Series Is Over Lol.
Dec 21, 2023 5:37 PM
Oct 2023
I've been hating on Maria since the first episode we saw her, but I really love how even though she tried to get with Ryuuto, Runa just wants to get along with her. I guess sisterly love is the strongest bond there is, besides Ryuuto being totally in love with Runa as usual. Sobbing over the moonstone ring.
Dec 26, 2023 1:52 PM
Dec 2023
balls man it was balls
Dec 29, 2023 12:04 PM
Feb 2022
Lindo de mais esse epsodio nota 10
Jan 22, 12:59 AM

Aug 2017
Bad episode. Not enough Maria screen time. She should have shown up to everything and intefered.

TohruBestDragon said:
Why she had to mention sex when they were watching the fireworks and having a cute romantic scene?

Girl is messed up psychologically. That's why Maria is a better choice.
Feb 3, 3:03 PM
Sep 2021
Such a good episode. I was on the edge of my seat (literally) screaming PLEASEEE KISS AGAIN..and they did. So heart warming. I know this season has finished and I know alot of people didn't like it but.. I don't care if they don't **** at the end.. I really don't.. I'm just happy if they stay together and decide to marry. I'm assuming she says something like marry me and then we will.. you know.. and I'm fine with that. Don't spoil this for me if I'm right or wrong btw. I want to play this out for myself but as I see it right now... who the hell cares if they do it.. this isn't about that lmao like this isn't a hentai ffs.
Mar 18, 9:17 PM

Jul 2023
Looks like Maria has found her place. I dunno if she will cause trouble, but there's a part of me that likes to see her last hurrah.

After their part-time work, they went on to a natsumatsuri in their yukata. There's another emotional progression.

And good thing it's not one of those where their kiss is interrupted. Call it generic all you want, but I am pleased with the execution.
Mar 21, 3:17 AM
Dec 2022
The summer episode. The beach and matsuri with fireworks of course. The usual tropes but somehow this feels different and dare say wholesome. Their love for each other blossoms yet Maria seems to be left behind.
Apr 26, 7:25 AM

Apr 2013
That was a cute episode, with that kiss in the end. Also Runa's speech about first time stuff felt quite natural, of course she all did it before with someone she didn't really like as much.
May 23, 3:42 PM

Feb 2012
She's a keeper who would defend you Ryuto, remember that.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 24, 12:05 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Fortress_Maximus
She's a keeper who would defend you Ryuto, remember that.
@Fortress_Maximus She's the exact opposite of a keeper. Even ignoring the whole "Slut" aspect. Which we aren't.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

22 by Janethan23 »»
Sep 11, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

159 by littlebakaa »»
Sep 4, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

161 by kyota521306 »»
Aug 29, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

322 by Cauebrs10 »»
Jul 25, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

79 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jul 22, 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.