Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 2, 2023 1:19 PM

Mar 2022
this one lost me in the first half. I just couldn't commit the time. I dunno. Maybe humor or characters didn't tickle my pickle.
Read the manga tho and I kind of regret dropping it, it is quite good, once it picks up the pace.
Nothing spectacular, but in the saturated isekai genre, it takes little to stand out.

It's also refreshing, really, really really, to see a protagonist who can actually die, and is making a (semi)realistic goals and taking methods to
prevent this fate. Bland mc, but unfrustrating and very sympathetic one.

I might rewatch it tho.

Oct 2, 2023 1:42 PM

Jan 2008
I was pretty skeptical of this show at first, potentially being my worst show of the season but it grew on me. The progressive growth of Luciel was nice to see, even with some degree of cheat. If only the animation and visuals weren't complete ass.
Oct 3, 2023 11:48 AM

Sep 2012
awry thing is hinting him getting 2ladies
Oct 3, 2023 4:58 PM
Jul 2021
he was a good episode to finish with and i hope that the anime get a second season because i want to see luciel growth
Oct 3, 2023 9:25 PM

May 2019
This series ended up being more enjoyable than I though it would be and it was recommended by a MAL friend. While it started out a little slow with an extended training arc it picked up once Luciel headed to the capital city.

The 12th episode did feel a little rushed but it was still a mostly satisfying ending. I liked Luciel's speech at the end and also that the young girl got briefly shown being able to talk after Luciel gave her a blessing in the last episode. While the animation and character designs were average the storyline and character development got better as the series progressed. I hope that a 2nd season is announced.

7/10
Oct 6, 2023 7:26 PM
Jul 2019
Awesome ending and I hope they make more I want to see more. lol He is S rank level 1 healer and holy dragon knight.
Oct 7, 2023 7:40 AM
Apr 2016
Really enjoying the ride watching this anime, and St Weirdo progress is awesome, not like other isekai anime where the MC is strong at the beginning, its refreshing to see the plot to become strong shown and will be more awesome if in second season he's look mature and wise
Oct 10, 2023 8:31 PM
Apr 2023
I can't believe I enjoyed this.
It somehow tries to mask away the cliched 'Overpowered isekai MC' that he really is by introducing a double-edged mechanic but that actually made things more interesting than I expected. It is not ground-breaking, but more of a breath of fresh air.
The art is also not cutting edge but it somehow reminds me of some almost adult-oriented visual novel I've seen or played (or at least an anime adaptation of).

Still this is really an interesting find and I am glad I picked it up this summer season. I guess it on to the manga adaptation for more of it.
Oct 12, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2022
That ending gave me LOTR Return of the King, King Aragorn speech vibes.
Oct 16, 2023 10:46 AM
Aug 2022
He defeated the dragon. & now he's on roll of becoming a proud great cleric.
really enjoyed this a lot.
hope he would marry all the Women's lol 😂
Oct 16, 2023 9:14 PM
Oct 2023
El anime de Seija Musou me parecio de lo mejor de la tmporada, tanto con una buena historia y diversos personeajes. El final un poco triste porque termino pero feliz de poderlo disfrutar. Ojala existan novedades en el futuro.
Oct 22, 2023 3:09 PM
Jun 2016
Standard isekai, enjoyed the healing focus
Oct 31, 2023 6:02 AM

Jun 2012
I went in with no expectations, as one would with these type of shows, but after a few episodes it grew on me and I started to enjoy it more and more, plus I am a sucker for the healing/paladin storylines.
It wasn't perfect by any means, but it delivered an interesting story with a nice twist on a cheat level skill.
Oct 31, 2023 6:06 AM

Jun 2012
I went in with no expectations, as one would with these type of shows, but after a few episodes it grew on me and I started to enjoy it more and more, plus I am a sucker for the healing/paladin storylines.
It wasn't perfect by any means, but it delivered an interesting story with a nice twist on a cheat level skill.
Oct 31, 2023 7:19 AM
Oct 2023
A little rushed feeling, but generally pretty enjoyable.
Nov 2, 2023 2:00 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
This wasn't exactly anime's finest hour. It looks cheap and honestly isn't really something I looked forward to each week or anything. There were parts of it I appreciated, but in the end it was pretty bland, to be honest. The characters are kinda not all that great either. Unfortunately, it's not even what I'd consider your average anime since it just feels kinda lacking. It's not like I was sitting here hating every second or anything though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 14, 2023 1:13 PM

May 2015
This was a very enjoyable watch. We dont have many fantasy/isekai anime that focus on a healer and as a healer main myself it was fun to watch.

I like the fact the MC actually had to work hard and slowly grow his power as opposed to a tiny bit of work then he's an OP god. Luciel was a good MC.

Its a shame I've finished it as it really does feel like the prologue to a bigger story. But I guess that is just what animes are, very big ads for the manga/light novel.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 24, 2023 10:19 PM

Dec 2020
I think people are just hating it because it's an isekai that had a rocky start in the first episode but this anime is just good plain and simple.
Nov 29, 2023 5:53 PM
Jul 2020
Great Everything!
Dec 8, 2023 9:35 PM
Dec 2022
Very good story, the main character is not op and has trained really well to attain his power. Looking forward to season 2 and I hope more action packed animation
Dec 26, 2023 7:14 AM

Dec 2020
Really enjoyed the show. I liked how he was like half op. Fought a dungeon basically made with a priest advantage in mind and got extremely far fast due to substance x with some disadvantages.

It was fun watching the journey but they sorta just skipped on by with the last episode. Like several bosses done, beat the labyrinth with zim zap zoom half a year later all done.
Dec 26, 2023 2:35 PM
Oct 2017
FFS, why didn't he read the tome on forbidden holy magic...

Anyway, I could watch another season of this.
Jan 15, 8:00 PM

Apr 2008
It was a fun series but I was kind of over the last few episodes with the dungeon crawling parts but I enjoyed most of the other episodes. Also, nice to finally see at the last episode why he wasn't leveling up I had a feeling it was because of that drink...why did he wait so long to ask lmao.
Jan 20, 5:51 AM

Aug 2019
I just remembered to finish this anime and it really didn't disappoint. The comedy is to my taste, and I love the story progression. Hopefully there is hope that they will make the next season.
Jan 21, 6:24 PM

Dec 2008
The show dragged its feet too often, and much of the feel of it was almost bland or unoriginal like most shows or films of modern times. But sometimes there were funny little bits that made me smile none the less. JUST TOOK FOREVER TO GET AYWHERE! And the few scenes that shoulda have been more enthralling and exciting were so forced and done quickly...maybe there shall be a 2nd season, idk. 5.5/10. Decent show.
May 2, 4:03 AM
Oct 2010
Just finished the show for the 4th time.💖
Really amazing though there is more details in manga, the anime still did a good job...
I really wish if we have second season.. Though I'm already did read the manga and I'm sure I'll be rereading it now 💯
It will be really nice if I could find the lightnovel in English 💕
May 19, 12:18 AM
Dec 2022
Finale and Luciel still stuck at level 1, thanks to Substance X which negates the user to rise up to the next level. Nonetheless Luciel is now a S-Rank healer and holds the equivalent rank of a bishop at church.
May 19, 10:03 PM
Apr 2024
the plot was normal, and the animation was average, but the story and the character development were good unlike most of the isekai animes here protagonist got actual training to be powerful than the average man so I will say it's an actually a good isekai anime unlike the generic stuff we have
May 19, 10:03 PM
Apr 2024
the plot was normal, and the animation was average, but the story and the character development were good unlike most of the isekai animes here protagonist got actual training to be powerful than the average man so I will say it's an actually a good isekai anime unlike the generic stuff we have
May 26, 3:46 PM

Nov 2019
Luciel manages to defeat the level 40 boss and makes his way to the lowest floor of the labyrinth to defeat a holy dragon. After completing his mission that took 6 months, he returns to the surface and relays al information to the pope after having a party with the guild members. So far this series is an okay watch, it’s definitely a common style series and episodes
Jul 10, 3:15 AM
Feb 2021
healing magic and i think one of the best the idea is solid and if you saw the clip of him in a tree i think thats might be season 2 if theres going to be one worth rewatching GLHF
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2023

81 by migeluwis »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2023

44 by Karuhun »»
Sep 7, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

26 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

35 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

27 by ST63LTH »»
May 26, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.