Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Happy Marriage (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 26, 2023 7:52 AM
Apr 2021
Very emotional story. Amazing character development for the MC.
Aug 27, 2023 4:28 AM
Jul 2023

I love her so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 6, 2023 5:20 PM
Jul 2023
Finding out Miyos past is gonna be interesting, Kiyoka better come save her
Sep 6, 2023 10:52 PM
Aug 2022
I don''t wish harm on anyone but my god when does Kaya die? Insufferable douchebag to the bitter end, she deserves nothing.
Sep 10, 2023 8:24 AM

May 2015
It was hinted in the previous episode that Miyo had to be treated this way because of her powers or something. I guess her father knew about it thus allowing the treatment (which is still no excuse of course) but Kaya and Kanoko most certainly have no clue, and act like this just because they are deplorable human beings.

Really proud of Miyo for actually standing up for herself at last. I was worried there'd be drama with her being weak before her bullies, but she found strength to fight and most importantly she didn't doubt Kudo's words and believed he wants her by his side. This is truly such a great development for Miyo.
Sep 10, 2023 9:18 AM

Oct 2018
Oh some action time, quite a few satisfying moments but I feel like that Usaba dude is going to be more irritating than Kaya.
Sep 10, 2023 9:28 PM

Jun 2020
Animation and colors were beautiful this episode. If these whole 6 episodes were instead released as a movie, I would have loved it. I don’t know where else the story can go out this point but we’ll see I guess. Not a fan of another psychic user going to be a villain but hopefully he’s connected to Miyo’s mom
Sep 13, 2023 6:45 AM

Sep 2023
I love rewatching them over & over. There should be more shows that have a similar love story where they gradually fall in love & not rushed there is ups & downs like in normal relationships. One of the best shows there is & can't wait for more episodes. LOVE My Happy Marriage.
Sep 18, 2023 11:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kudou coming with his absolute OP powers to save Miyo was so good, and her family was really torturing her in the chamber, they needed a physical punishment IMO the worst family
Sep 20, 2023 7:05 PM

Apr 2019
Kiyoka is the man fo saving his fiancee from these horrible people. Would've totally jumped in there if it hadn't been for this monitor stopping me....

There is nothing in the world that can make me ever forgive what Kaya and her mom did to Miyo. That just goes well beyond cruel.

And now we have this old guy now plotting something. God, why can't there be any normal people who aren't tryna fuck on Miyo and Kiyoka.
Sep 28, 2023 4:53 AM

Aug 2022
Pretty meh episode.
Oct 3, 2023 11:24 AM
Aug 2016
I knew there will be some torturous shit, but thank god it was not as bad as I had thought. Given I watched that 'torture' scene in Vinland Saga S2, this was relatively mild, but still a painful watch nonetheless. I am so glad Miyo found Kudo, he is a keeper, and even Miyo is a keeper. Good hearted people caring for each other 💗

5/5 episode.
Oct 22, 2023 7:07 AM

Apr 2022
Kaya and her mom better have the worst ending ever, they still have the audacity to victimize themselves.

Watching Kiyoka's OP powers and Miyo's development was satisfying, looking forward for next arc.

Nov 11, 2023 4:40 AM

Dec 2012
I couldn't bring myself to hate Kaya up until now but wow, what a wretch. The mother was straightforward in her abuse, but Kaya really delighted in maximizing Miyo's torment. Looks like everyone got their just desserts this episode. That was hilarious how the old guy was like "Kudo is going to destroy your house!", only to literally burn it all down himself. Hopefully that's good riddance to the house of horrors that only left scars for Miyo.

I did like Koji's decision towards the end there though. As wicked as Kaya is, she's still a byproduct of an overgrown ego that her parents spoiled rotten. Perhaps being told off by her Prince Charming & falling out of grace will lead to a change of heart.
Nov 23, 2023 10:23 PM
Jun 2021
Good episode, love the character development from Miyo without it being way too cringe. It kind of pissed me off that Kudo seemed to have absolutely no sense of urgency when trying to rescue Miyo. This episode FINALLY gave the words straight to Kaya; she's an arrogant little bitch that nobody wants to be around. And her power is useless as shit aside from recon.
Dec 16, 2023 2:12 PM

May 2015
I'm digging this. It's like the female version of an isekai fantasy anime, kinda like Mushoku Tensei where the mc gets bullied and has a second chance in life. She just needs to get OP with her power and it's gonna get really good.
Dec 29, 2023 1:48 AM

Jul 2023
Serves these arseholes right!

Kaya and her mom are despicable. On the other hand, we witness some character development to Miyo. She is holding on to Kiyouka, who from her point of view is her lifeline. And we get to see his devotion to her to the point of destroying the people who hurt her.

This is a beautiful relationship that few anime can show.

I don't know when, but I'm excited to see Miyo's power in anime, for her vision of her mom is now pointing to it.

patkarununganJan 27, 5:24 AM
Jan 5, 7:11 AM
Jan 2024
Everything about this anime beautiful period.
Jan 8, 12:40 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Swagernator
Yeah ... i don't think i have ever watched an anime with a japanese commentary track ... like what xD

Anyway, what a drama once again. I can see people still being angry with Miyo, but you need to understand the upbringing she had, that's what partly made her into who shes now. But the voice, and eyes of defiance she showed this episode is definitive proof of her change, growth (also having a cool boyfriend with superpowers helps too, i guess, lol).

Also, from all the episodes till now, we've seen only bits and pieces of the supernatural element that this show has, this week's episode is going full on that, with Kudou's rampage to get Miyo back, no matter what.

I guess it gives us a nice scale of sorts, of what some of the supernatural individuals are capable of. But i still feel like the whole fantasy element is redundant.

I'm still holding hope for Kaya.
Swagernator said:
I can see people still being angry with Miyo, but you need to understand the upbringing she had, that's what partly made her into who shes now. But the voice, and eyes of defiance she showed this episode is definitive proof of her change, growth (also having a cool boyfriend with superpowers helps too, i guess, lol).
What...? So there is actually a vocal group of people blaming Miyo, the victim, of how all those years of violence, abuse, discrimination shaped her personality and how she couldn't change it "just like that" in a few days...? Weird and heartless folks, not gonna lie.

But ye, we could see a lot of character development coming from Miyo in this episode. She has changed and her resolve to live her life in happiness, rather than look behind her on people who were so bad to her, was firm and strong.
Jan 8, 12:43 AM

Oct 2013
Poor Miyo... :( Those people are awful, both her own family and everyone else interested in nothing else but her bloodline's powers. And there are even more baddies on the horizon, surely even more dangerous than Kouji's father.

I liked action sequences. It was cool to see Kudou using his powers and making his opponents look like mere jobbers. Good that he managed to save Miyo in time, thanks to Kouji's help.
Apr 8, 5:15 PM

Mar 2024
Seeing Kudo use his powers was so great, especially since it was used to silence the dad lmaooo. The stepmom and sister are so stupid. Their torture tactics are horrible too. Like just scissors and wanting Miyo to promise to not marry Kudo. Kinda lame, but glad they didn't do more to Miyo. Also seems like the plot thickens at the end, so anticipating that as I watch more.
Apr 23, 12:53 PM

Feb 2009
cool fighting and development for Miyo, but was it worth her suffering? Not really. Why do shows always resort to super cringe ass scenes and clowns to get these things across?

Also, why is Kudou slow walking when Miyo is in such danger? lol have some urgency, really. All the clowns got off too easy too, for all the years, they deserved way more.

It seems Kudou doesn't know how to handle garbage. For all his rep, he really is too soft. All this stuff about Miyo being sad if they died is complete nonsense. What's best for Miyo is if all these clowns don't exist anymore so they have no more chance to hurt her because that is literally the entire purpose of their life.
EinTheVarianceApr 23, 1:01 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

99 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Marinate1016 - Sep 6, 2023

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2023

83 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

111 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZXEAN - Jun 3, 2023

280 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 22, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.