Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2023 7:41 PM

Oct 2017
Aoi went through a lot but she finally managed to get her own shot. That was beautiful. Need more Eve though.
May 12, 2023 8:51 PM
Feb 2021
I wish I had Adam Sandler's remote to fast forward to the end of the series, consequences be dammed, I don't care
May 13, 2023 1:08 AM
Oct 2015
Probably the best moment of the series! It was such a pivotal moment for me
May 13, 2023 2:23 AM
Jan 2015
Shinjou-centered episode, nice one actually.
May 13, 2023 4:01 AM
Mar 2021
Rainbow shot vs Shining shot.

Well it's good to see Aoi development as Eve's rival from Amane's PoV. Aoi realizes that Amuro is her real father rather than believes Seira completely. Akane also takes the control over Aoi after being forced by Seira.

More importantly, I'm looking forward to see Eve vs Aisha. It must be another epic match since Aisha is one of Leo's disciple. Can't believe that Rose is really dead.
May 13, 2023 4:23 AM

Jul 2017
Eve is already at the top of the Underworld when it comes to golf, and instead of carving the pro golfer path, choosing family is what she does first, back to sisters Klein and Lily, and the orphan kids.

The new attraction of golf: 20-year-old Reika Shikishima being Athens's last Prize Queen before the switch to Aoi, and simultaneously the sister of Aoi's manager Amane Shinjo. The Prize Queen set to win the Japan Women's Open, and the data that she gave to Reika concerning about Aoi, it's more than just information alone. Seira and Coach Amuro's one-of-a-kind clubs bag made for Aoi, it's truly the best of its kind for a parental gift. Testing out the different clubs, and immediately there is a lot of difference being both light an agile for the upcoming journey to become a pro golfer. But this works at the behest of extreme development that harms his body, all in an effort to make Aoi the youngest pro, knowing that Amuro may be her real father.

Back in Nafrece, Ichina is living the life of improving her part on becoming Eve's caddy, but Aoi making even the most basic mistakes in the Japan Women's Open. the family pressure got to her to go 4 over, and not even near Reika's 5 under. The family drama has encapsulated into a drama that now unfolded, has caused a downward spiral within Aoi's life, performing worse than expected. Amane has no choice but to break the news to her about the Shining Wings while everyone glues themselves onto the television screens in anticipation of her breakthrough. And truly, for the first time, Aoi never felt the excitement of playing golf because Amuro wasn't there to cheer on her, though at the very least, he pushed himself to see her play golf.

For now, Aoi's Shining Wings, focus on that burning flame to deliver the much-needed recovery.
May 13, 2023 5:22 AM

Dec 2021
When Eve vs Aoi next time, it Rainbow Shot vs Shining shot and it will be just as glorious as Chidori vs Rasengan.
道 
May 13, 2023 3:35 PM

Feb 2023
Eve woulda put it in...just sayin'👀
May 13, 2023 3:51 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
All these rich people having no clue who their parents are because rich people sleep with someone different everyday Lmao that's so accurately realistic..

May 13, 2023 4:51 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Definitely some good development for Aoi, it's not surprising that she felt like because of her family issues but now time to catch up!
May 13, 2023 11:54 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Idk why but i'm hearing some bs Conan sfx when Amuro reveal to come watching Aoi from the bench. Just sayin xd.

Its good to see Aoi receive some upgrade on her side, after Eve got a very huge leap of improvement several episode on the back. They really need to balance things out before the great battle between our main pair begin later.

I also like how Amane suddenly reveal her true background in these circumstances, doing some cool moves with that mob chara, and just shut Seira up because girl really need something to vent her anger before its too late, right? But look at Aoi. She got a good pair of wings to reach great dream. So why not enjoy the 'hostage' ride, right, girl?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 14, 2023 3:49 AM

May 2021
There's the power of love, friendship, and then there's the power of knowing your true dad.

May 14, 2023 4:11 AM
Apr 2023
If Aoi had another motivation, like a desire to get another kiss from Eve, she probably could’ve sunk that shot from the rough.
May 17, 2023 12:38 PM

Sep 2020
Aoi finally recovered from the situation and will win the match, hope they can meet each other soon.
May 20, 2023 8:23 AM

Jun 2016
damnn yoo season 2 is more strong and good story !!
Aug 1, 2023 11:00 AM
Feb 2016
Me gusta este anime.

Feb 5, 3:38 PM

Oct 2022
Eve's story is so much more interesting than Aoi's, also because she doesn't go crying every 2 minutes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 14, 2023

65 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2023

38 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.