Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 19, 2023 1:24 AM

Oct 2010
JessicaKari said:
Tropisch said:
So not liking a character now is being a part of a hate train? AoT fan logic sure is something. 

not liking her character is a valid preference but I’m referencing the weirdly enthusiastic vitriolic attacks against her
don't try to apply logic when talking with Mikasa haters, there are some reasons for the hate, people are very simple minded, if they see some hate towards a character they will jump the hate hype train because it's cool, it's a fad and it gives them that sense of being in a community. Most Mikasa haters are like that, if you talk long with them as I did you will see that few even remember events from attack on titan and they just regurgitate the same lies that the original haters spread. Look for example at that beatles fanboy, he just posted some meme with no context and expects a good laugh when in fact Mikasa looks amazing in that scene in the BD release. Popularity brings hate form a certain group of simple minded people who laugh at bad memes and lack a sense of humor and good taste in women, when s1 aired everyone loved Mikasa but a small group of people hate simple hate tough characters (sorry but it's the only way to describe them), Mikasa would have been loved if she wasn't popular but you can't stop the popularity because she is THAT good.
And we Mikasa fans are on a different level then them because we actually have a functioning brain and never hate on characters for no reason and even if we hate you will never see that kind of vitriolic hate that the Mikasa haters vomit. I say let them be, they are a sad existence already so there's no point in taking them seriously.
Apr 19, 2023 1:33 AM
Jul 2021
Same kind of people will complaint if they ever see someone too similar to their fav character and immediately call em ripoffs of them.
Apr 19, 2023 2:30 AM
Aug 2021
No, too cringe. She's hard to watch.

That kind of face and personality only fits to male characters.
Apr 19, 2023 3:55 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it
ryo-san said:
BerriesSan said:
2b is the most like mikasa
the same voice
the same strength
both soldiers
2b's voice was chosen because of Ishikawa yui's mikasa performance

also both have colossal ass
(semi nsfw but within the guidelines to my knowledge)

In fanart you can make anyone's ass as big as you want..

Apr 19, 2023 4:05 AM

Oct 2013
JessicaKari said:
not liking her character is a valid preference but I’m referencing the weirdly enthusiastic vitriolic attacks against her
But weren't actually her fans those who were rustled the most about her anime design in Season 4 becoming... more realistic and faithful to the manga? I remember a lot of posts written as if people responsible for them were on the verge of mental breakdown, because their ideal waifu with robotic personality (Wit's take on AoT) became actual character (MAPPA's take on AoT). Don't get me wrong, I respect a lot Wit Studio and the way they adapted Seasons 1-3 of Attack on Titan, and I greatly enjoyed watching it. However, I preferred Mikasa from the manga to her anime version from Seasons 1-3. And I'm saying it as somebody to whom Mikasa is not one of favorite characters from that series.
Apr 19, 2023 4:44 AM

Jan 2008
Don't think much of her personality but her character design is good looking. 
Apr 19, 2023 4:49 AM

Apr 2013
You mean a cold, badass girl? I think were plenty around before Mikasa debuted and there are still enough of those.
Not like I like those characters that much, most of them are rather boring.
Apr 19, 2023 2:07 PM

Apr 2020
You mean the Big Sister Strongwoman archetype....yeah, that is around. It was before Mikasa and it is after her.
Apr 19, 2023 5:21 PM
She’s just not worthy enough for other female characters to be modeled after her
Apr 20, 2023 8:31 AM
May 2021
Andromeda567 said:
No Mikasa clones? Are you sure about that OP?

Man had the audacity to call Shinobu "Mikasa copy" I want that thing you consume.
Apr 20, 2023 9:21 AM

Feb 2022
There's trap kirito, there's rukia. Shameful negligence.
Apr 20, 2023 10:40 AM

Feb 2019
NergalMHL said:
Man had the audacity to call Shinobu "Mikasa copy" I want that thing you consume.
Thanks for your audacity to assume my gender.

Apr 20, 2023 10:54 AM
作画

Nov 2019
you're calling misfortune upon the anime scene by wishing something so terrible
Apr 20, 2023 10:54 AM
Jul 2016
Mikasa is super bland, her only 2 character traits are 1. Being strong 2. Loving Eren
Apr 20, 2023 11:21 AM

Jul 2021
there are better females than mikasa hackerman
Apr 20, 2023 11:33 AM

May 2018
"0 personality. 0 sex appeal". Yeah, the very definition of what Mikasa is.
The best girl in the whole AOT franchise is Armin

Apr 20, 2023 2:55 PM

Jun 2021
Because she's shit. Thank God the indunstry took Asuna, Akame and Aiz Wallenstein as better inspirations because they're miles above.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - May 29

86 by animejas »»
2 minutes ago

» What does your waifu expect of you?

SgtBateMan - Today

22 by Lhundrup »»
4 minutes ago

» Is It Okay to Watch Anime All Day?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

41 by animejas »»
6 minutes ago

» What time in a day do you enjoy watching anime the most?

Rinrinka - 11 hours ago

35 by Daviljoe193 »»
21 minutes ago

» What is an "ironic weeaboo"?

IdeDial - 9 hours ago

15 by MadanielFL »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.