Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 25, 2023 11:27 PM
Jul 2020
It was not bad not excellient
Jun 8, 2023 6:32 PM
Jun 2023
this anime have a now ideea for isekai
Jun 17, 2023 12:57 AM
Feb 2018
Ended well for the season... Really wholesome and slow-paced which made it relaxing!!
Jul 27, 2023 10:05 AM

Jul 2016
And one day they finally had to address Lu's baby as MC's offspring. It was about time!

Sweet episode to conclude the season. It was lovely to see everyone checking on Lu while bringing presents and stuff to make her have a safe delivery. Not to mention how considerate they all were when she couldn't drink alcohol because of the pregnancy.

Overall, it was an enjoyable show but I gotta agree with the fact of the harem/romance aspect being poorly handled. All the implications of MC being sexually active were omitted for some reason and the romance between him and Lu was practically non-existent. They got married in Ep.2 yet they never showed any sign of romantic affection with each other so of course the whole pregnancy stuff would feel like it came outta nowhere. All pretty underwhelming if you ask me.

But well. Other than that, I have no major complains with this adaptation. The "Minecraft" vibe the first episodes had was something I really liked, Hiraku as MC was decent enough and the girls were all entertaining in their own ways. Motherly Lu still best girl tho.

6/10 - Wouldn't mind a second season though I have no idea how they will approach the fact of the other girls getting pregnant outta nowhere with this apparently monogamous MC.
Aug 3, 2023 4:57 PM
Apr 2021
Como dije es un gran anime tiene buen desarrollo del tema ambiente y trama pero no sabe desarrollar relaciones romanticas entre los personajes hasta parece que el hijo que tuvo nacio con magia ya que parece que Machio desconoce la palabra sexo ademas que su relacion romantica nunca se desarrollo y al final parece que la trataba de la misma manera que a todas las demas personas osea ni un beso se dieron en todo el anime y es bastante decepcionante ver como progresa el protagonista y desarrolla su aldea pero no su relacion amorosa con Lu. 9/10 si el anime hubiera desarrollado tambien el romance pero como no fue asi es un 8/10
Aug 19, 2023 5:14 AM

Apr 2013
That whole birth thing was a bit strange the way they told it. Like you don't really know it's even Hikaru's child until after it's born. There's no affection or sign  of any relationship between Hikaru and Lu, or Hikaru and anyone for that matter, Lu just magically appeared pregnant one day like Mary before giving birth to Jesus.
Aug 24, 2023 11:59 AM
Jan 2021
It’s all come down to this. The finale. Will this continue on with a second season? We’ll have to see.

Most of the episode focuses on the major thing, that being the birth of Alfred. I’m glad that all the girls know what to do when a woman is in labor, because that’s one of the few things that Hiraku had no knowledge of (surprising given that he’s taught the Great Tree Village a lot of things throughout the series). It’s funny how Donovan and the dwarves made alcohol just to celebrate Lu’s birth just for them to have to bottle it since she can’t drink while breastfeeding. Man that’s tough. At least it’ll taste better as it continues to age.

This new currency system will hopefully make getting goods from other villages and eventually it should mean less work for Hiraku in terms of exchanges between villagers. I can’t wait to see it in action. I’m glad that things are going to continue being peaceful as no other nation intends to fight against the village and apparently there will be a Great Tree Village 2.

Here’s hoping for a second season!
Aug 24, 2023 11:02 PM

May 2015
This was a very relaxing show. Hiraku and the great tree village has certainly come far from their humble beginnings on episode one. Good luck to them and the future of their village.
Aug 26, 2023 12:47 PM
Aug 2023
this anime is one of my favorites but i had one problem with this anime and its that theres barely any romance even tho the mc has a harem which is all of the village that likes him i hope they add some romance next season also its crazy how a baby appeared in Ru stomach
Sep 4, 2023 7:02 AM
Jan 2019
Wow! I really like this anime. Finally the time when Isekai weren’t so trash after all this time.
Sep 4, 2023 9:13 AM
Aug 2023
a wholesome end to a rather wholesome serie
Oct 19, 2023 6:47 PM
Oct 2023
Só falo uma coisa amei
Oct 24, 2023 6:28 PM
Oct 2023
season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 13, 2023 11:06 PM
Oct 2021
i dont like the harem part
Dec 16, 2023 8:08 PM

Dec 2022
This anime has a very lackadaisical approach to its narrative. Combined with completely offscreening what should've been relationship developments, and it isn't as satisfying as it probably should be.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 22, 2023 9:58 PM
Dec 2023
I really like the story, too bad it might not get a 2nd season
Dec 25, 2023 12:41 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to KANLen09
Life in The Great Tree Village is living life at its finest, and Machio is working hard, not forgetting that he has Lu in his hands preparing for her pregnancy at any time. Of course, this piques the interest of the girls, but it's her wellbeing that matters...and that means, no alcohol. She has become the odd one out, and seling off the alcohol would be a bad business decision, leaving it to age overtime would be the best option since the whole village is in unison not to break the habit for Lu's health. It's heartwarming to see everyone be involved with the process, and when it's the time for delivery, everyone double-times for the eventual moment. All that's left now, is to wait for good news. The baby's delivery is done, and he came out fine, though everyone tutors Machio because he has completely no knowledge of childbirth, becoming a father for the first time. And his name: Alfred.

It's been one hell of a journey for Machio, becoming mayor to eventually a father. The result of all that: money and currency for all the hard work and complexity of managing goods. But right now, it's too complex a change, so this is incremental according to whatever they need or want...which gives Machio more work to do on top of parenting. The big celebration feast where everyone can finally be of relief now that Lu is fine and all, and the wooden mallet used to break a wine barrel, kicks off the feast, though the aged wine would be great for Alfred when he grows up enough to drink wine.

The Great Tree Village in a state of change as more refugees come in, and it'll grow to become a tour de force for the future.

Decent show, enjoyable in spots, and that's all it matters.
@KANLen09 chances of a new season?
Feb 2, 11:24 AM

May 2023
very enjoyable series, if we get a second season that would be great
Feb 2, 3:05 PM
Feb 2012
I can't wait for the second season
Feb 20, 5:15 AM
Sep 2019
I really liked this anime, I always wanted to see a character's normal life in anime and this anime gave me a chance to do that.
I recommend this anime because you can watch it in one sitting, it's very interesting and I watched it in anticipation of something new.
Jun 2, 9:38 PM
Jan 2015
Was really good. My two only problems with it was
- The harem effect was too much for me. Like every time someone came to the village: woman. There was males, but only dwarfs who only like dwarf womans, and kids.
- I felt like the realitionship between the main character and Ru was not that great. I even forgot they "married", or at least something like that. I got reminded when Ru got pregnant. So in TL;DR, they talked and acted the same like with any other citizen in that village, there was 0 difference at all until the end.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

24 by almawade »»
Jun 6, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

143 by vrzt »»
May 9, 8:57 PM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

23 by SassyBug »»
Apr 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.