Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2023 4:32 AM

Nov 2011
Mm, another delicious episode.

This one had seafood, hotpot, and all the goodies. On a more serious note, it's kinda interesting this show also deals with merchants and business.
Mar 3, 2023 5:23 AM

Apr 2010
Most importuned lesson of this episode, keep slime away from your alcohol!!

Another dragon joined the village and this one is even more playful than the other.
The shopping trip of the girls was also very successful even if the business men was a bit frightened at least he stayed professional, in business you have to be willing to take risks.
And poor lamia being disturbed by the village animals like that.
Mar 3, 2023 5:47 AM

Oct 2010
10:45: Money > Fear

12:39: Didn't they give Zabuton a bell to ring?
TheAncientOneMar 3, 2023 5:50 AM
Mar 3, 2023 5:58 AM
Mar 2021
Awesome episode, so many funny moments
Mar 3, 2023 6:04 AM

Jul 2022
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka "Harem Monogatari".
KiryotsuMar 3, 2023 6:07 AM

Mar 3, 2023 6:16 AM

Mar 2022
TheAncientOne said:
10:45: Money > Fear

12:39: Didn't they give Zabuton a bell to ring?
I think the bell is only for friendly visitors.
Mar 3, 2023 6:32 AM
Feb 2023
this series just keep getting better with the more characters that get introduced
Mar 3, 2023 6:46 AM
Dec 2022
Hakuren the ancient dragon came to Taiju Village to provoke that Hiraku because of a misunderstanding. but surprisingly even though she is a strong dragon she is still in pain with Hiraku's grip. Geez..

then a misunderstanding arises from princess Yuuri, daughter of the Demon King, Galgard(?).

YohanesChrisMar 3, 2023 3:43 PM
Mar 3, 2023 6:49 AM

Dec 2022
the demon lords daughter is coming next week also the they can finally trade their goods for fair price and the lamias are giving them crytals
Mar 3, 2023 7:49 AM
Aug 2017
Press F for the pokerface of the merchant, the dude's impressive x)
Mar 3, 2023 9:14 AM
Nov 2019
This is the most refreshing anime of this season !
Mar 3, 2023 9:16 AM

Jul 2017
Slimes can also consume alcohol, that's a fact for the Great Tree Village to overcome the village's 1st trouble. but punishing it would just have no effect. One is enough, too much is never a good thing.

The Autumn season rolls around, and nabe hotpot is a thing, only made better if they had seafood. And so, the expedition starts right away into the procurement of seafood, and scoring President Michael Goroun of the Goroun Trading Company to conduct trade and be the official purveyor, he knows his thing enough to settle negotiations. But being a scary business and surviving out of it by sheer luck, rewinding back to Shashato City of the president being called upon by name, it's an opportunity he can't afford to miss of turning down a great business offer, coupled with massive risks because of the people involved. Oh well, more sea trade means more hotpot sessions.

More dragons have appeared once again, and Dryme's older sister Hakuren comes around to once again settle family affairs. The last thing I would expect is for the dragons to play mahjong with Machio, and for some reason to suggest, it's strip mahjong where Machio lost badly. Together with the new lamia tribe seeking for protection, and trade is the only thing that is a liable between both parties.

Well, conflict's about to come the village's way to get Flowrem back, oh the irony.
Mar 3, 2023 10:34 AM

May 2019
The girls really like their alcohol so much that they really wanted to punish the slime. Regarding seafood, as soon as Machio mentioned it  everyone got excited and Flowrem and a couple other girls got a brave merchant to meet Machio to work out a trading agreement. Lasty's aunt (aka "big sis") Hakuren is a bit of a free spirit and lazy but makes a good teacher.

Towards the end, the demon king's daughter has a big misunderstanding and thinks that Flowrem needs to be saved. I'm thinking that the princess will pay a visit, be shocked, and probably become part of Machio's massive harem.
Mar 3, 2023 10:59 AM
Nov 2020
i loved it so much .
Mar 3, 2023 12:56 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i know its gonna end up being lame, but the end of this episode got me excited, especially since this show has me yawning lol

Mar 3, 2023 1:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Drunk slime is now my favorite character in this show lol, these girls must really like their alcohol to try and punish a slime tho. The bit with Michael was a good one too, it actually took me reading a comment after watching to realize that we were seeing his perspective of going to the village for the first time after he first went there and seemed like a calm gentleman lol, and it makes a lot more sense now after realizing that. Poor man is doing what he must to get that mucho dinero.

And we got yet another dragon waifu in the mix with Hakuren, I like the fact that she’s lazy tho lol, and having a teacher is definitely important although there aren’t many kids, seems like there’s a few more than before tho. And I thought we were in for some fanservice with the strip mahjong bit but of course Machio would end up being the one to strip lol. And I’m surprised the Lamia girls didn’t end up living in the village but I was expected Machio to bra them up lol, it’s weirdly hotter that way tho. And looks like more demon girls are on the way, I’m sure they’ll all live in the village too, there is no escape.
Mar 3, 2023 3:45 PM
May 2017
Waiting for the most relevant pregnancies. I love monster girls; the more, the best. Pretty cute lamias...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 3, 2023 5:59 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Welp that slime almost got the death sentence.

After just mentioning Seafood everyone is intrigued. So Lasti, Fraurem and some lizardmen set out to a town by the seaside and aquire the president of the main trading company Goroun and they end up striking a deal. Gotta tip my hat off to Goroun for keeping his composure cause we soon see that he was scared the whole time. From seeing Lasti and Goroun to going to the village and seeing Zabuton to the angels like damn. But in the end he struck the deal of a lifetime. 

New residents or resident this episode with Hakuren appearing who is Dryme's older sister. Who initially was there for family matters. Lasty, Dryme and Haruken along with Hiraku play strip majong (Why Hiraku suggested it idk). But he lost badly anyways and a lot of people see whats happening down there. We also see some girls from the Lamia tribe who go to village to seek protection after the younger animals of the village scared them away from their home. They are now also trading with the village and also form the Lamia Delivery service.

More trouble at the end with the princess thinking that Fraurem is in trouble but she actually isn't.

Can't wait to see how all of that goes down!

Mar 3, 2023 5:59 PM

Feb 2019
Flowren isn't staying at the village because she is held hostage. She actually likes living there now...I think lol But we'll see what the princess will do to save her.
Mar 3, 2023 7:49 PM
Aug 2022
I like this anime a lot. it feels cozy and relaxing watching it.
It would be great if this anime receives season 2 production announcement right after the show completes
Mar 3, 2023 9:49 PM
Aug 2021
man just keeps quitting
Mar 4, 2023 12:14 AM

Jan 2023
Maybe a slightly more predictable episode this week, though I'm intrigued about the princess wanting to help her friend.
A decent episode, just maybe with a slightly slower pace than previous weeks.
Mar 4, 2023 2:44 AM

Apr 2019
more women added to his harem i mean military forces
Mar 4, 2023 2:54 PM

May 2015
Of course the elves get in on leading the MC to take his pants off LMAO
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 5, 2023 7:54 AM
May 2022
Poor demonic merchant scaredy over taiju Villege and bunch of people make himself terrified xD
razelix12Mar 5, 2023 8:00 AM
Mar 7, 2023 11:25 PM
Oct 2019
Ah yes Seafood, damn I'm hungry right now.

Another Waifu Dragon has joined the village.

Poor Demon Army, they getting more terrified each episodes lol
Mar 9, 2023 5:28 AM

Apr 2016
wine slime is vibe. Hakuren is the best dragon, i love her. the general dude just keeps resigning lmao. looks like the princess is gonna join the harem next
Mar 9, 2023 8:38 AM

Nov 2008
So have they actually started following the what should be nearing 2 pregnancies and 1 birth or just making up new reasons for the characters to be meeting .. stopped watching actively when the plot started changing.
Mar 10, 2023 2:21 PM

Mar 2010
lamia? more like lemmeesee. Finally someone foolish enough to attack them .

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 10, 2023 10:59 PM

Oct 2017
More girls, more food, more fun. Already liking Hakuren, she's beautiful. Lol at the merchant and looks likes some dumb girl's gonna attack the village.
Mar 11, 2023 5:04 AM
Dec 2020
Finally the first pregnant, in the manga at this point there are 7 pregnant and 3 babies
Mar 11, 2023 9:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow they make innocent slime a drunkard here and our beloved mc save it from the ladies cruel punishment. I'm so proud of it.

A seafood party. Sure sure. Aunty dragon asking a strip game with our beloved mc there and ofc lotta ladies needs to see his thingy with a cheers because why not. Wild dream. Tho dat one old dragon man kinda out of place there, so can you just get out of our beloved mc harem place forever please?

But anyway beside that and the last piece of chunk that happens later in the end. Its interesting to see what's the deal with the demon kingdom princess....

Maybe wanna joining aunty dragon strip game with our beloved mc? Sure sure!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 11, 2023 5:35 PM
Dec 2022
Lulucy is pregnant??? Whoo it's celebration time!! Wonder when they had time to do it!🤔
Mar 29, 2023 11:26 AM

Nov 2013
a
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Mar 31, 2023 9:20 AM

Sep 2012
it never gets old seeing ppl crapping in their pants LMAO
Apr 6, 2023 2:40 PM

Jul 2009
Now that I think about it, we got the actual age of very few of the inhabitants in the novel /manga, so I wonder what the average age there would be.

I mean, the beastpeople are easy, the high elves we got the youngest and oldest in the first group so we'll just have to split between that for them , but the others no idea.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 8, 2023 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
this is kinda refreshing but I hate the insensitive that the MC has.
you're not a kid anymore, you know what the high elf mean by reproducing, ffs.
Apr 12, 2023 8:00 AM

Oct 2022
This show is insufferably cute. i can't stop watching it. goodness though i feel almost bad for our protagonist. being the only guy in this whole town that sprang up around him sounds EXHAUSTING. Social roles don't perform optimally this far out of balance...

Jul 19, 2023 4:05 PM

Jul 2016
Wine slime was a mood.

So Dryme actually knew what he was doing by sending his daughter to MC, huh?
Aug 3, 2023 4:38 PM
Jan 2021
It seems that more people are getting involved with the Great Tree Village and things are progressing. More trading, connections with the Demon Kingdom, education for the children, and seafood.

Hakuren seems to be a nice addition to the village and it seems that everyone is intimidated by the might of them all. Hiraku is kind, but to contrast that, everyone else is vicious and ready for some blood. What new additions will come next?

Also, it seems that there will be a big battle that the village will have to fight. From what I understand, the Great Tree Village has more might than any army present in this world, but we’ll have to see.

I’m excited for more.
Dec 16, 2023 6:08 PM

Dec 2022
I'm starting to see why the village is so feared, with Hiraku attacking everything that flies near it, and the out of control pets that rampage through some lamia caves.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 16, 6:21 AM

Nov 2019
A human merchant named Michael introduces fish to the Great Tree Village! They will go into a trade agreement in exchange for some of the produce that Hikaru has been cultivating. So far the series is doing well, very light hearted and good pacing. Could do with a little less fanservice and harem but pick your poison.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2023

81 by -Acheron »»
Sep 25, 6:57 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

28 by Ryodran »»
Aug 31, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 20, 2023

74 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 14, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2023

101 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 14, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

146 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 13, 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.