Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2022 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
This was actually an interesting episode, especially for the lore and story between Anima and Animus. From their actions in the past, it influenced the consequences in the future including the knights.

Anima in that coat though...she looks so out of place in that lol
Nov 25, 2022 11:22 AM
Sep 2015
Since Anima remarks that Samidare's sister Hisame is her ancestor, but who is Hisame married too, since Hangetsu is dead, hmmmmm is this the kind of anime that would rather revive Hangetsu than having her marry with another man...
Nov 25, 2022 12:36 PM
Oct 2016
A nice backstory of Anima and Animus. To show how they got here in this current battle. Anima has been trying to stop Animus for a long time. Constantly going back in time each instance of Animus destroying the earth with the biscuit hammer. Learning they used to be children aboard this space station after Animus killed their parents and their ship crashed onto the moon. Animus even being a psycho as a child, wanting to rule as a god over everyone. Anima being the only one whom can counter him, setting up the rules of this fight between Animus golems and Anima beast Knights. Anima keeps changing the rules every time and still losing to Animus. Maybe this one can be the successful attempt to stop Animus. I also liked the portion of this episode showing a young Samidare and a young Yuuhi meeting. They were so cute as kids and it bonds them together even more. The Knights have been training all winter getting ready for this last golem, time to for the final battle.
Nov 25, 2022 12:51 PM
Mar 2021
phantomfandom said:
Since Anima remarks that Samidare's sister Hisame is her ancestor, but who is Hisame married too, since Hangetsu is dead, hmmmmm is this the kind of anime that would rather revive Hangetsu than having her marry with another man...
well, the concept of moving on is a thing
Nov 25, 2022 3:46 PM

Jun 2017
Ok so we are suddenly Trigun now where one sibling would rather fuck up everything and the other stop them. lol
Nov 25, 2022 10:52 PM

Jul 2017
Anima and Animus's backstory forthcoming at this pivotal time is the most important thing to happen before the last battle between the Beast Knights and the extraterrestrial beings, whom both of them lost their parents on the moon from Animus's plot. Having these psychic powers and being taken care by the doctor that was enamoured by their powers and seeing a potential for them, Animus declaring himself a god with the Biscuit Hammer and crushing Earth numerously, and Anima isn't talking any of his bullcrap. All of this, declared with a game to protect Earth and time, it's the battle of the twins for time endless.

Samidare's meeting with Animus was in all cases, an unexpected one, for a girl that is recouping from her illness in the hospital. And most certainly, the coincidence with Amamiya is also just a matter of time, and protecting her from Anima as a kid, it's just normal for children, and especially for Amamiya wanting to grow up and become a detective. At this point, everything's a dream for Amamiya, and Animus's desire to protect Earth grows stronger as time passes.

Animus's declaration for the final battle: perfecting the twelfth Poseideon, letting the Beast Knights perfect their powers for months, plus the Earth's destruction, it's all pre-determined.
Nov 26, 2022 2:24 AM
Jul 2021
phantomfandom said:

GeekNewz said:
phantomfandom said:
well, the concept of moving on is a thing

In the original timeline, without Animus and his golems, Hangetsu doesn't need to die.
Nov 27, 2022 7:00 PM

Sep 2011
four more episodes and this trash is over
Nov 27, 2022 11:37 PM

Jan 2020
I really do wish the "fields" looked better. Or maybe just the punches and kicks; fighting in general, looked better. It's really hard to appreciate the impact of blows when it's so choppy and wonky looking. So, with that in mind, it's really rather difficult to get hyped for this final battle.

The origin story reminded me a bit of Vash and Knives of Trigun. Though, it felt significantly more rushed.

If nothing else, Animus and baby Samidare interacting was amusing.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 28, 2022 3:39 AM

Oct 2010
some cool concepts here, we finally see how insane Animus is
I am prepared for the final battle
Nov 28, 2022 9:18 AM

Mar 2012
Everything just got 10x dumber after the backstory, feels like a children's cartoon now, I mean the whole holding hands and combining their powers already felt like children's cartoon, was embarrassing to watch, now it's even worse.
Dec 3, 2022 2:19 AM

May 2021
I would expect Animus to get bored of destroying the planet after a while and move onto bigger things...

Dec 27, 2022 3:29 PM

Jul 2015
Well not the brightest doctor for awakening Animus destructive god complex.
The backstory kinda reminded me of  Trigun

Mar 24, 2023 4:26 AM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see the Poseidon golem :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 31, 11:45 AM

Jan 2016
Waterfalls? What are these waterfalls? Are these Animus's doing?! DAMN YOU ANIMUS!!!!!
I see why this anime got 24 episodes. Main plot(s) terrible, sub-plots good, Context/real-main-plot good. I'll consider upgrading to 6/10 but will likely keep 5/10 with a mixed recommendation/feelings review.

So the twins are in fact from the future, where technology was more advanced, but they somehow ended up psychics with god-like powers. Each time Animus destroys the Earth, for some reason time goes backwards, which explains why he keeps destroying the Earth to eventually reach point of beginning. Animus is a psychopath. Childlike stuff (hammer, beasts, golems, et cetera) is because they started this as children. Princess wanting to also destroy Earth as seems like only way for her to fulfill her wish, I blame Anima on this, someone will probably change her path.

Next episode is "last episode" even though 4 more episodes.

This episode was 6/5 for me

More topics from this board

» Let's be honest

yukiyamayui - May 2

1 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 2, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 24 Discussion

Catalano - Dec 23, 2022

47 by LilyVarbik »»
Apr 1, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2022

19 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2022

20 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2022

13 by LilyVarbik »»
Mar 31, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.