Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 17, 2022 2:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
School festival and now Leon really tried to hit on the Queen, it would be hilarious if he had a chance with her xD though that Carla girl is interesting with her family problem, I wonder what it is about.
Jun 20, 2022 6:28 AM

Sep 2012
Crext said:
This scene right here had me on the floor laughing 🤣:

same here

i guess he doesn't want to star calling Leon hes daddy lol
Sugram22Jun 20, 2022 6:36 AM
Jun 22, 2022 9:29 AM
Aug 2021
chill episode overall
Jun 28, 2022 7:40 AM

Feb 2021
That Queen is 30?! and how can a knight proposed to his Queen XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 1, 2022 5:43 AM
Nov 2019
Oh I see my man Bartfort making big moves. Glad that he proposed to the best girl
Good episode
Jul 9, 2022 11:28 AM

Sep 2012
YudiYusantoS said:
@OrdinaryFinn
2be honest i would go for her as well lol

Angelica is in same lvl but still :D

what i heard ppl talk about the Queen

Sugram22Jul 9, 2022 11:37 AM
Jul 10, 2022 12:40 AM

Feb 2021
Sugram22 said:
YudiYusantoS said:
@OrdinaryFinn

You're really looking for it XD

That's amazing!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 10, 2022 3:30 AM

Sep 2012
YudiYusantoS said:
Sugram22 said:
@OrdinaryFinn

You're really looking for it XD

That's amazing!

that's my source + what ppl comment there, u can read about each character, awry1 that has Leon as love interest written will be hes harem
https://mobuseka.fandom.com/wiki/Leon_Fou_Bartfort
Jul 28, 2022 3:48 AM

Oct 2016
The nobles in this kingdom are seriously the worst.
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Aug 5, 2022 2:12 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Gosh the more I hear Leon talk the more I feel like I'm listening to a protagonist from a Disgaea game.

And that's not a bad thing at all.
Beep boop
Sep 18, 2022 10:28 AM
Sep 2020
milf hunter leon for the win
Sep 20, 2022 5:31 PM
Jan 2022
Awful show jesus Christian this is bad
Oct 22, 2022 12:09 PM

Dec 2012
MILF Let's fucking goooooooo

Nov 3, 2022 12:15 PM

Aug 2018
Close friendship or yuri moments between Angelica and Olivia are quite good.. ;P
Well, it seems that prince's mother maybe could be important character as well.. She seems like she is.. It seems she is more perceptive as well about state of things in academy.. Maybe she is more perceptive like Angelica is..
This anime sometimes is too much fun..
By the way.. Isn't queen and/or king having some "favorites" - pretty common thing?.. Well, depends on country's laws, of course.. But even in real world - it was quite a common thing.. That both king and queen would have some love passions..
Dec 4, 2022 4:34 PM
Mar 2022
When I first saw the tilte of this 6th episode talking about a cultural festival/cafe thing, I was scared to be honest.

But after watching it, this is my favorite episode so far, I had some good laughs, the introduction of the Queen character is done well, and every joke worked for me.

Can't wait to see the rest of the season !
Jan 19, 2023 2:27 PM
Mar 2022
Well, this episode definitely picked up!

Contrary to my other thoughts on this series, I loved the scene with Leon proposing to the queen. It had me laughing so hard, and I also loved how she got pissed and asked for Marie (though Marie was a coward and continued to hide away).

This festival sequence is quite fun so far, though I wonder how it'll go if the mom actually comes and attends the school (I was assuming her academy experience just meant being at the festival actually, it would make no sense for her to attend the school so just ignore that actually.)

We also have a new character introduced, I feel like she's going to ask him to marry her or something because he's so famous and that'll save her family's rep. Just a thought, I guess.

I still don't like the "oh I'm a mob so I can't do this..." dialogue that happens in each episode, especially because we're at the halfway point.

Tbh though the people bullying Leon with Angie and Olivia not having too much impact was a little wack, it felt a little sad in general because it took so long for him to strike back and when he did he didn't feel too serious. I love how the master came back though.

That queen marriage stuff really had me rolling on the floor though, I'm hoping the next will be good.
Mar 22, 2023 4:08 PM
May 2014
Another anime for those who have a fetish of being humiliated...
May 3, 2023 10:16 PM

Feb 2010
I rated it as ok because it didn't quite hit the mark for dislike, but this episode kinda ruined some things for me:

First, I didn't read the manga or light novel (yet?), so this episode sprung out at me so unexpectedly. I had to look around to make sure I hadn't skipped an episode. Like.. when did the sister find out he was a mob character? She said it right in front the Prince and his peeps, do they know about the transmigration?

Second, suddenly the main protagonist has these traits that weren't really.. so much of a thing? So amplified? Until now, protagonist-kun had been the borderline asexual shounen protagonist, but now suddenly he's got the hots for his female companions. Call me crazy, but I wish there had been more build up for him to feel that way about them. Maybe I'm just biased because I want the main female protagonists to be a cute yuri couple. Let them be gay! Again, call me crazy, but I think they should have gotten together first, then after a build up, main protagonist-kun could join them and they be that bipoly triplet-ship shenanigans later. Yeah, yeah, it's not the usual way of anime, but I think it would have been more interesting.

Third and lastly, even since last episode, gratuitous boobies. I don't wanna be a whiner, I love boobies, too, but the way these lightnovel isekai harems always be doing the fanservice business and I'm so tired.. It's so stale and like... c'mon, boobies don't be looking like that under cloth. They'd still look amazing if drawn correctly. It's just a personal nit-pick. I know better, I do. It's suck a pet peeve for me.

Just overall, a drop in the writing quality for this episode. There are legit some interesting things that seem to be going on in the background, so please.... don't do this, it was at least a bit better than that before.

The jarring shift this episode took at break neck speed is astonishing. It feels like a mid season, season tonal change or something. orz

Main character mob guy @ the prince: Your mama calls me daddy, too. : D > v>
That's funny, if he goes from farm boy to Queen's husband. If this is a matriarchy, would that make him a king? Or a Concubine? pffft lol
Puku6May 3, 2023 10:22 PM

Jun 1, 2023 5:51 PM

Oct 2017
Leon's a man of culture going after the queen like that. Gotta appreciate a good milf. Mylene is lovely.
Aug 14, 2023 11:39 AM

May 2015
I found this episode quite funny
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
Nov 22, 2023 8:18 AM
Aug 2015
I love the show, but my god the "i'm a mob char" bs got old quick. I mean he goes from "i can't have a relationship because i'm a mob" to hitting on the fucking queen lol, this show is so damn bi-polar.
Feb 21, 6:08 AM
Nov 2021
Milf Hunter just like me, love it
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

39 by Urayamashii »»
Jun 4, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2022

161 by vantaxyz »»
May 16, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

100 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
May 5, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.