Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2022 4:59 AM

Jul 2017
After an episode of focusing on Hino and Reito, it's back to Doi and his "domination" of the girls-only school that Karen has prepared for him.

Ichijou's 1-week room-mating with Doi is over, and it's time for the next girl...which is this urban easygoing gal named Rikka Yanagi, but she resurfaces his traumatic memories of bullying in his past life. Meeting Shunka in the teacher's office, Doi meets a kindred spirit through her, and honestly I wouldn't mind if these two really got it on. Problem is, Rikka and Shunka fought like catgirls before Doi could bear, and ran out of fear.

Coincidentally meeting Akira at night, and she's the perfect example of a MILF character in a girl's body. So innocent, yet so easy to manipulate, and being head-over-heels with Doi so much that he faced a moment of recluse. Due to the failure of the shared room duty, Karen exchanged it with "Shouta-sama Duty", a way to hasten the mating process as "humanity's treasure". Getting injured is normal, but this isn't your ordinary school, and this is the classic "sex in the infirmary" that Karen has doused on him with Ichijou, Akira and Shunka whom are the closest to him.

Even Chifuyu wants in on the sexual tenure by concocting a love potion on Doi, but she'll always be seen as a kid in front of him. Booting Yuzu-sensei out of the school all of a sudden, this angers Doi more since she was his first love, and Karen continues to mess out his brain and head more with more obnoxious rules just to mate more and produce results.

The appearance of transfer student Shion Hoshino though, it certainly is someone from Doi's past life, but what was she like before?
KANLen09Feb 18, 2022 11:22 AM
Feb 18, 2022 11:54 AM

May 2016
It's OK to girl do Sexual harassment for a boy or force him to do sex , but if it was the other way around, everyone gonna act like a saint and say (this boy is disgusting for Sexual harass a girl and force her )
Man still waiting for that red hair Loli to see her naked 😤, or at least give us some meduim and small boobs 😒, not only disgusting oversized boobs 🤢
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2022 12:51 PM

May 2021
Great episode! It's now best character Doi Kun's turn to be the main focus of the episode! Ichijou's 1 week turn with him is over and a new roommate for him needs to be picked. Doi doesn't feel too good about it however as he feels like he is treated like a prize. His new 'roommate' wants to do it right away with him but he has flashbacks to when he was bullied and doesn't accept her 'offer.' He talks to Shunka about how he was bullied and she tells him she was also bullied in middle school too by showing him her scars... But she turns this into an opportunity for them to do the deed together... they go to her room and his new roommate Rikka is there and gets a bit angry he isn't doing it with her. Rikka and Shunka get mad at each other and Doi walks off wishing he could see sensei instead. He then walks into Toudou and tells her to roll up her shirt. He apologises and the next day Todou ties him up so she can do it with him...
Wow. I really feel sorry for Doi having to be in this situation. Karen assigns him a girl from his class each day to take care of him...
The nurse then asks to give him a full body scan which she completes and then Karen sends 3 girls to him who all are there for one purpose only xD. Lastly, it also seems that Yuzu sensei is transferring schools which makes Doi even more angry and worried about his situation of being a bird trapped in a cage. There is also a new student in the school called Hoshino Shion who Doi seems to know!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDFeb 18, 2022 12:55 PM
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 18, 2022 1:15 PM
Aug 2015
Poor guy, They are kind of messing with him and his mind at this point.
I mean he is sexually satisfied probably, but his freedom and his decisions are gone. You got to admit as much as it is a man's dream it would be very forced and fake.
The moment they took the sensei he should've threatend to end his life or just by not mating anymore.
Feb 18, 2022 2:25 PM

Jul 2016
Toudou was already a favorite of mine and after having seen her S side I like her all more now
Feb 18, 2022 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
diegontijo said:
Toudou was already a favorite of mine and after having seen her S side I like her all more now

Is it just me or is Akira's shape more erotic than even Mira & Akane? Even tho' they're all g-cups with only slight differences (92,90,93 cm respectively).

It's on the WEH wiki.

Feb 18, 2022 3:03 PM

Sep 2018
You sometimes see the start of "reverse rape" scenes in anime, but they never actually go along with it and end up doing it. That might be the first time I've seen it happen in anime (hentai excluded).
Feb 18, 2022 3:04 PM

Jan 2021
Nah man this isn’t fair I’m tryna be like Doi fr 😔
Feb 18, 2022 3:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Back to Shouta, he seems to have past trauma with a previous gal type so now he won’t sleep with Yanagi, that’s definitely an interesting fear to have lol, but it’s understandable for him. But the highlights of the episode are the moments with Shunka and Toudou, he had a nice moment with Shunka which led to sex, pretty great, but later Shouta gets to touch Toudou’s massive milkers, and is later assaulted by her, and while it’s not a good thing she did, I found the situation hot lol, I think I can safely say Toudou is my favorite at this point.

And now Shouta is stricken with anger after Karen tells him sensei has left, probably because she’s pregnant, and now he’s having angry sex to relieve stress. He also had a nice moment with Chifuyu, and now a new exchange student shows up that Shouta knows by the looks of it, I wonder what the deal is. I feel pretty bad for Shouta here, but at least it isn’t all bad lol.
Feb 18, 2022 3:13 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh, now Shouta is being a Bitch too?! wtf man, this show is basically ALL MCs are Kazyua from Rent-A-GF. Normal MC is trash, he's becoming trash, and the other dude who actually behaves like a Male who gets to have sex with whoever he wants as much as he wants, would behave. But we get multiple Kazuyas.

Why do you have to make them all Incels to the 10th power? Bro that old life is over, you want to still act like that? Be treated like that? Let it go, puss. Also how does he have bruises YEARS later?
Feb 18, 2022 3:26 PM
Feb 2021
KANLen09 said:
After an episode of focusing on Hino and Reito, it's back to Doi and his "domination" of the girls-only school that Karen has prepared for him.

Ichijou's 1-week room-mating with Doi is over, and it's time for the next girl...which is this urban easygoing gal named Rikka Yanagi, but she resurfaces his traumatic memories of bullying in his past life. Meeting Shunka in the teacher's office, Doi meets a kindred spirit through her, and honestly I wouldn't mind if these two really got it on. Problem is, Rikka and Shunka fought like catgirls before Doi could bear, and ran out of fear.

Coincidentally meeting Akira at night, and she's the perfect example of a MILF character in a girl's body. So innocent, yet so easy to manipulate, and being head-over-heels with Doi so much that he faced a moment of recluse. Due to the failure of the shared room duty, Karen exchanged it with "Shouta-sama Duty", a way to hasten the mating process as "humanity's treasure". Getting injured is normal, but this isn't your ordinary school, and this is the classic "sex in the infirmary" that Karen has doused on him with Ichijou, Akira and Shunka whom are the closest to him.

Even Chifuyu wants in on the sexual tenure by concocting a love potion on Doi, but she'll always be seen as a kid in front of him. Booting Yuzu-sensei out of the school all of a sudden, this angers Doi more since she was his first love, and Karen continues to mess out his brain and head more with more obnoxious rules just to mate more and produce results.

The appearance of transfer student Shion Hoshino though, it certainly is someone from Doi's past life, but what was she like before?
I imagine it was one of the girls that bullied him or something
Feb 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Jun 2021
I can't choose who is the best girl right now, but Doi is the best boy!

Holy moly, I loved those three girls with him in the nursery <3. Three Goddess
Feb 18, 2022 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
DKDiabloLicht said:
Ugh, now Shouta is being a Bitch too?! wtf man, this show is basically ALL MCs are Kazyua from Rent-A-GF. Normal MC is trash, he's becoming trash, and the other dude who actually behaves like a Male who gets to have sex with whoever he wants as much as he wants, would behave. But we get multiple Kazuyas.

Why do you have to make them all Incels to the 10th power? Bro that old life is over, you want to still act like that? Be treated like that? Let it go, puss. Also how does he have bruises YEARS later?

Bro, Kazuya hasn't even gotten to close to Reito's level who still had quite a few shower moments with his harem despite the blue balling, let alone Doi's who both bangs his harem but also questions the situation he's in, lol (which he should).

That bar was too low, lmao.
Feb 18, 2022 4:00 PM
Jul 2021
ManlyTear said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Bro, Kazuya hasn't even gotten to close to Reito's level who still had quite a few shower moments with his harem despite the blue balling, let alone Doi's, lol.

That bar was too low :)

Haha yeah probably but you know what I mean. MC in this is suuuuuch a douche with no masculinity/sex drive in his entire body. Yeah Doi got better at the end although I feel like he's going to go to the Dark Side. Although I'd take dark side over Reito ANY day of the week.
Feb 18, 2022 5:17 PM

May 2021
Ma boi got raped and booba girl got off with an apology. I will conveniently ignore that.

Other than that, Doi comes to realise just how much power his handler has given his dick. He can sleep with a girl every night and can have a harem appear instantly. But he's still understandably frustrated since Yuzu-sensei is his favourite and he's uncomfortable around some girls plus he got raped.
With Yuzu-sensei suddenly shipped off, he has finally snapped and now shall bang and kiss to take out his frustration. Unhealthy but his handler could care less. Her psychological manipulation was successful. I forgot who that girl at the end was.

On a side note, that bullied girl and that energetic lab girl, who was making love potions in a lab(tf? then again there are man-only viruses so I shouldn't be surprised but best to keep her away from chemicals), were pretty sweet. Hope we see more of them.

Overall, solid episode for this series with decent amount of action and manipulation. 4/5

Feb 18, 2022 6:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright the 'action' scene slightly better and had a 'good' moments, but still its lack the sound ffs. Alright, for the girls, finally they started to bang all around, with all their 'reason', even already 3some. Get gut. Press f for that girl who brought back trauma to Doi, thou. I wonder why Karen still hold her. But maybe she had the plan to get rid of the trauma by revenge sex those girl, and, voila! Your Doi become more aggresive to mate by alone without having involvement from Karen. Yeah, especially with that girl in the end. Great boost for Doi, nice. Go on, Karen, keep amaze me. Also, press f forever for loli Chifuyu. Why Doi, why!1!1! Reject loli and aggreed to having busty voluptuous monster girl to ra-t-e Doi. Sheesh. Stop that unfair bs and give me naked sex loli!

Breathing in, out. Well, anyway, lets see next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 18, 2022 10:22 PM

Jan 2020
Doi Kun episodes are definitely much better ngl. I hope they continue on with it next episode

Feb 18, 2022 10:35 PM

Jul 2016
Male teenager getting mentally corrupted by having females sexually assaulting him day and night? Where have I seen this before...?

Anyways, next episode's titled "Revenge" and with the introduction of Doi's former classmate from the past as cliffhanger plus his reaction, I guess it's time for our boy to finally embrace his inner scumbag and make the representative of "revenge sex" feel proud.

... or not. Idgaf.
Feb 19, 2022 4:35 AM

Oct 2016
Doi chad is back. My heart says Hiiragi is best girl, but Toudou's definitely the hottest, there's just something about her that's just really hot lmao.

I can see why this can be stressful though, that's why I don't really hate Reito and respect his loyalty to Tachibana. I mean the man must be the most mentally stable out of all of them lmao.
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 PM
Apr 2021
It was pretty good but too depressing for me.
Feb 19, 2022 12:27 PM

Jul 2008
Sweisman2000 said:
KANLen09 said:

Transfer girl is someone from his past. Just a girl who ignored him during school...didn't necessarily bully him.

Karen-chan is definitely best girl. But Toudou is my pick.

It's going to be sad when we get back to the actual "plot" lol. Enjoy this short arc while it last. Maybe one more episode. They stayed pretty true to the manga this episode. Nothing really left out like they did with his piano teacher
WILLs_Anime_Feb 19, 2022 12:35 PM
Feb 19, 2022 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Glasses kun is so much more compelling and if the show was just about him it would be so much better, like the show has some pretty cool psychological takes, first you have Chad that is "suffering from success" and is starting to get bored, getting into some kinks and might probably end up raping a girl or something even worse, then you have Doi, he went through hell so he is always second guessing and looking for the bad, and now that the world changed so much it was pretty cool to see him go both ways just on this episode, either starting to become a jerk taking advantage or actually enjoying a bit and indulging on his M side. And unlike MC Doi has some really good reasons as to why he doesn't want to take part on mating, relieving painful memories, having ptsd, etc. but it can also work in favor connecting with another bullying victim and being nice to others, it was super cute that bit with the loli, she is super funny, but Doi has a clear big tiddy type.

Karen is a monster, what a scary and cunning character.
KanameYuukiFeb 19, 2022 1:14 PM
Feb 19, 2022 2:28 PM

Sep 2015
This episode is waaaay better than dealing with Reito, Doi is the actual hero here, but although he is in a way selfish, he is at least way better than Reito by 100 folds.

I hate Reito.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 19, 2022 11:49 PM

Aug 2017
DKDiabloLicht said:

heheh yep I agree on all counts and the bruises too. Nice bonding with the bruised girl though. Doi laid the pipe on 4 or 5 girls in this episode, solid work. Even keeps his glasses on!

Doi continues to level up way beyond the homosexual MC
Feb 20, 2022 1:44 AM
Oct 2019
Toudou is S Tier Girl!!!

Doi is the real MC, let's be honest lol
Feb 20, 2022 2:47 AM
Jul 2021
TrumpMD said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

heheh yep I agree on all counts and the bruises too. Nice bonding with the bruised girl though. Doi laid the pipe on 4 or 5 girls in this episode, solid work. Even keeps his glasses on!

Doi continues to level up way beyond the homosexual MC

Haha Yeah MC is trash. I don't understand how anyone could be a fan of MC. Even if he loves that girl he NEVER dated or kissed or anything, the world is supposedly over and his selfishness of not at LEAST mating for the population sake really irritates me. And then when I factor in what happened to the smoking hot caretaker who got fired because he wouldn't, so frustrating.
Feb 20, 2022 6:59 AM

Jan 2017
Dude not only lost his freedom but his one true love as well, and people are treating like it's not the worst thing in the world just due to the unique situation Doi is currently in

Karen's definitely the worst of the 3 attendants we have so far, such a calculative monster
Feb 20, 2022 11:45 PM

Aug 2017
FragmantLemon said:
Karen's definitely the worst of the 3 attendants we have so far, such a calculative monster
she's hot though and has been effective in spreading Dois seeds
Feb 21, 2022 12:47 AM
Dec 2019
That doesn't make any sense... How can bruises last so long... It's just absurd... So this anime is just hentai afterall?
Feb 21, 2022 5:13 AM

Sep 2010
Brushrop03 said:
Sweisman2000 said:

Transfer girl is someone from his past. Just a girl who ignored him during school...didn't necessarily bully him.

It's going to be sad when we get back to the actual "plot" lol. Enjoy this short arc while it last. Maybe one more episode. They stayed pretty true to the manga this episode. Nothing really left out like they did with his piano teacher
Yeah, Hoshino Shion was in Doi's class in episode 3. So either she's aged 5 years while Doi has been in cold sleep, or she's been in cold sleep herself. I was under the, possibly wrong now, impression that Doi's agent was manufacturing situations that would help him bond properly with the girls. Not sure that's the strategy any more, now that Doi's having sex out of anger or frustration. Wonder how long that can work for.

Come to think of it, all 3 male characters are now in the position of wanting someone they can't have: Reito with Erisa, Hino with Mahiru, and Doi with Yuzu.

As for Akira having sex with Doi... this is where I feel free to accept any gender-double-standard that on the surface appears to be to my own gender's disadvantage.
TakataFeb 21, 2022 5:19 AM
Feb 21, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2021
Doi Shouta is slowly going crazy and increasingly doesn't care if he's being used or not. It is also becoming more and more visible that Karen has a plan for some goal that she has.
asdasdsadad
Feb 21, 2022 11:43 AM

Jul 2008
Takata said:
Brushrop03 said:

Yeah, Hoshino Shion was in Doi's class in episode 3. So either she's aged 5 years while Doi has been in cold sleep, or she's been in cold sleep herself. I was under the, possibly wrong now, impression that Doi's agent was manufacturing situations that would help him bond properly with the girls. Not sure that's the strategy any more, now that Doi's having sex out of anger or frustration. Wonder how long that can work for.

Come to think of it, all 3 male characters are now in the position of wanting someone they can't have: Reito with Erisa, Hino with Mahiru, and Doi with Yuzu.

As for Akira having sex with Doi... this is where I feel free to accept any gender-double-standard that on the surface appears to be to my own gender's disadvantage.

Karen-chan is trying to get Doi to realize he can do what/who he wants. Soon. Super Doi-Chad will emerge.
Feb 21, 2022 6:34 PM
May 2021
Finally catch up on the newest episode. So now the other boys finally realize how dire the situation they are in. Not exactly a paradise when you are treated like a caged bird. At first I found Reito annoying but now I feel good that he doesn't mate with anyone. The story gets me hooked! I have a feeling that the last 4 episodes are going to be good.
Feb 22, 2022 1:40 AM
May 2019
Doi is my Boi. Killed it in this episode. Next episode will be quite interesting with the girl from his past returning!
Feb 22, 2022 7:12 AM

Dec 2015
anyone know who the person was in that last scene? also good episode, it didn’t involve the mc at all!
Feb 22, 2022 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
Man I figured the reason why I dislike the episodes with Doi... since they are structured 1:1 as hentai episodes would be. Like all I can hope for is that this will eventually lead to anything at all but well I am quite skeptical to say the least.
Feb 23, 2022 6:59 AM

Aug 2014
Todou is the best girl in this anime, both personality and body. BEST GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

The delinquent girl was also cute
oooo3333Feb 23, 2022 7:08 AM
Feb 25, 2022 4:17 AM

May 2020
This actually was something we should've had from beginning, lot of scenes to savour yourself with. And yeah i want more of Shouta x Toudou.
Feb 26, 2022 9:28 AM
Mar 2015
Not the transfer student
Feb 26, 2022 2:10 PM
May 2020
bro is beating it like a rabbit
Mar 5, 2022 12:25 PM

Dec 2018
This episode is horrible. It's about virus and stuff showing this anime/manga is showing their intelligence mind making this, but bruise still there after many years is nonsense. Unlike scar, bruise should never be that long.

The government or Kamiya (since I don't know who kick the sensei out) is horrible... sensei is the best woman for Doi... Poor sensei...

Mar 13, 2022 9:15 AM

Mar 2010
That nerd needs to stop taking shit so personally and enjoy da free ride. This is the problem with overthinkers. They overthink and get nowhere. Unlike people who are actually productive and naturally gifted. He needs to put more effort and just calm the fuck down lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 14, 2022 5:14 PM

Jul 2019
Dude went crazy. Would make sense in this world of internal chaos.

One thing I like about this anime is drawing on the theme of love and how sex after sex isn't as astonishing as it seems.
Apr 5, 2022 10:29 AM

Mar 2021

shouta really is a god

May 9, 2022 1:36 PM
Oct 2018
LoliSenpai0x said:
It's OK to girl do Sexual harassment for a boy or force him to do sex , but if it was the other way around, everyone gonna act like a saint and say (this boy is disgusting for Sexual harass a girl and force her )
Man still waiting for that red hair Loli to see her naked 😤, or at least give us some meduim and small boobs 😒, not only disgusting oversized boobs 🤢

Thank you for being one of the few sane ppl address that double standard in this episode and not excuse it because "hur dur, boobies"

on god
Dec 13, 2022 12:58 PM

Apr 2013
Yeah, #3 is definitely the most interesting of our three dudes to follow around. His personality is really well done, did not expect that from this kind of show.
That transfer student... it's the girl that bullied him, right? And next episode is called "Revenge"? Oh shit, this gun be gud...
Oct 13, 2023 1:54 PM

Nov 2010
I'm not a fan of those tanned girls they call Ganguro. I'll only screw her if she's the last female on Earth!
Why won't Doi ask to have sex with that idol from Q's? She looks pretty. She's my type, too.
How I wish girls would fight over me, especially for my D. Hehe!

I love how Akira is always in sportswear and sweaty. Oh man, if I were Doi, I would have her do 10 laps, and once she's all hot and sweaty, I'll lick every inch of her body while screwing her hard! I can imagine how wonderful she smells at that point!

That girl with black hair in the end was also very pretty! That was nice screwing! Her armpits looked so delicious!
Hoshino is the idol from Q's?
May 26, 4:57 PM
Jan 2024
Yay more Doi! He's pretty close to the ideal harem protag for me: timid about it, but not so much of a pussy that he avoids it altogether. I'm happy for this guy!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2022

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jun 22, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

122 by akihikosama »»
Jun 15, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

50 by AnimatedAddict »»
Jun 1, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 4, 2022

54 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 28, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 25, 2022

74 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 27, 10:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.