Forum Settings
Forums
Blue Lock
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2021 1:04 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG Sae just rubbed high quality salt on Rin's wound. Also Isagi my man rocks, nailed the interview.
Sep 28, 2021 1:14 PM

Nov 2020
FINALLY ITS MY BOI ISAGI'S TIME TO SHINE XD
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Cant wait for what happens next!!!!!

"𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™€π™ͺ𝙩 π™π™šπ™–π™«π™šπ™£ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™šπ™–π™§π™©π™,
𝙄 π™–π™‘π™€π™£π™š 𝙖𝙒 π™©π™π™š π™π™€π™£π™€π™§π™šπ™™ π™€π™£π™š."

Sep 28, 2021 1:15 PM

Jul 2017
Rin pissed off again by sae, rin maybe sae will praise him but he praise my man isagi and tell that he will change japan football.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Sep 28, 2021 2:12 PM
Aug 2019
Don't you think, Isagi is talking too much after being invisible for the whole match. Rin was the MVP for me. Don't know if the football fan in me is talking.
Sep 28, 2021 3:06 PM

Apr 2018
Sae really spitted some fucking salt on Rin's heart. He's going to break down for real.
On the other side you have Isagi, who has the SPOTLIGHT. Well, he made the decisive goal. I'm glad that he's getting the fame he deserves.
One of the big arcs will be the U20 world cup, can't wait for that.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 28, 2021 3:10 PM
Jul 2020
I want to say a lotπŸ”₯ first it seems that the story will expand from now on, will we see them in international matches?πŸ”₯
Rin's reaction made me laugh when he said "nee-cha..." but Sai... is he doing this to make Rin work harder or does he like to be mean?😧
Anyway, great chapter, can't wait to see where the story goes from now onπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Sep 28, 2021 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
so happy to see everyone celebrating <3 they really deserve it after playing such a close game

ALSO RYUUSEI GOT SAE'S NUMBER?! good for him he really deserved it after scoring 2 goals just in the second half lol

but lastly i'm so proud of isagi, like he's come so far since the first chapter. he still gets flustered easily but when it comes to actually playing football and focusing on what he wants, he has solid confidence and the skills to back it up. truly egotistical :)

Sep 28, 2021 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
Oh yeah, that compliment though. Let's go for the celebration.
Sep 28, 2021 6:11 PM

Apr 2020
Man this shit became a masterpiece πŸ”₯
When sae said to Rin that he was wrong I knew that he was talking about my guy isagi and I knew that Rin would be pissed af about that lmao
And that last panel sheesh next arc is about to be a classic
Sep 28, 2021 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
Isagi my boi:)
Now it's time for U-20 world cup.
Sep 28, 2021 7:01 PM

Apr 2021
"We will...No that's not quite right"
"I will lead Japan to victory in the U-20 World Cup"

My Man Said it.....Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Sep 29, 2021 12:53 AM

Jan 2021
isagi prove why he is the main charcter.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Sep 29, 2021 2:50 AM

Nov 2020
Poor rin :(
(30 Dang characters )
"Are you the strongest because you're Satoru Gojo? Or are you Satoru Gojo because you're the strongest?"~ Suguru Geto

Sep 29, 2021 3:27 AM

Jul 2021
i have felt this since the very fast but then also due tot he grate hyping story, i really liked it. But this episode just proved me correct. The characters especially isagi(main) is way too self-bragging. yes you may show your ego, you may brag and show-off that to thers but only when you have done everything. My boys barou and nagi did not even got their name called once in the ending ...lol and isagi who just appeared out f nowhere just because he scred the final one got so mch recofnition ..and look at his talks" i will lead the team" means wtf??? it was a bit pissing to me
Sep 29, 2021 3:28 AM

Jul 2021
iamkd57 said:
Don't you think, Isagi is talking too much after being invisible for the whole match. Rin was the MVP for me. Don't know if the football fan in me is talking.
finally a guy who thinks like me
Sep 29, 2021 9:34 AM

Nov 2016
Isagi got props and made his declaration, let's fucking go!

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 29, 2021 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
I don't know how long the author can hold the "winning goal" card for Isagi. Poor Rin, Sae just rubbed some Himalayan salt to Rin's wide open wound.

I don't know how I should expect from Isagi here onwards. Can we expect him to play the Kuroko role? You know, the player who makes other players around him shine. Or can we expect him to develop some individual skills so he's more all-rounded like Rin or Sae? Maybe a mix of both.

Anyway, good conclusion. Under-20 World Cup, here we go!
YosepRASep 30, 2021 8:45 AM
Sep 29, 2021 10:57 AM

Aug 2020
Isagi goes missing the whole match and scores one goal and already acts like the MVP. He needs to shut up, Rin or Nagi was the man of the match, no hate for Isagi though. Great chapter, can't wait for Isagi to go missing in U-20 matches.
Sep 29, 2021 11:23 AM

Oct 2017
Rin puts everything into his plays and getting no credit for it must be crushed his soul. Im really feeling bad for rin after what Sae said to him. 4/5 Chapter for me. Not enough credit for Rin...
Sep 29, 2021 3:55 PM

Jul 2017
Why keep bubling isagi is missing on the whole match, didn't he the one who make the strategy work ?, didn't he make a chance for yukimiya to past U-20 Defender to create a chance ? , didn't isagi make assist for barou goal's ? , didn't he block sae corner kick ?, if he didn't act as bait on rin goal to distract aiku maybe aiku can block rin shoot. isagi do something great why you all can't admit that, Rin puts everything too i can say Isagi and Rin both doing great job the different is Rin have a ball possession more than Isagi have. Isagi much more on off-ball movement act more like bait to divert defenders so that blue lock players can move freely and he scorer a important goal, so will many people say that he the MVP on this match. afterall the one who much more impact on this game from blue lock Rin or Isagi Honorable mention I will say karasu or nagi maybe. (PS: afterall Isagi the MC so he will give the credit more xd :).
Logical_Sep 29, 2021 4:02 PM
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Sep 29, 2021 4:56 PM

Jun 2013
Props to Isagi, but like I've been thinking for most of the chapters, he'd be a better CAM than striker lmao
Oct 3, 2021 3:54 PM

Jun 2016
ISAGI MY MAN!!!!!!
Oct 10, 2021 3:59 AM

Dec 2020
Damn, this chapter gave me literal chills. Feeling bad for rin, after all, he has done and Isagi just takes the win... Amazing chapter overall, excellent buildup, absolutely loved it !!
                                                                                                                                                                                      My reviews

Oct 25, 2021 9:23 AM

Aug 2021
Logical_ said:
Why keep bubling isagi is missing on the whole match, didn't he the one who make the strategy work ?, didn't he make a chance for yukimiya to past U-20 Defender to create a chance ? , didn't isagi make assist for barou goal's ? , didn't he block sae corner kick ?, if he didn't act as bait on rin goal to distract aiku maybe aiku can block rin shoot. isagi do something great why you all can't admit that, Rin puts everything too i can say Isagi and Rin both doing great job the different is Rin have a ball possession more than Isagi have. Isagi much more on off-ball movement act more like bait to divert defenders so that blue lock players can move freely and he scorer a important goal, so will many people say that he the MVP on this match. afterall the one who much more impact on this game from blue lock Rin or Isagi Honorable mention I will say karasu or nagi maybe. (PS: afterall Isagi the MC so he will give the credit more xd :).
finally someone who has a brain
Nov 2, 2021 5:46 PM

Mar 2021
soo i was wrong when i said this is the final arc, ig they're gonna get to the u-20 world cup

but where's kunigami :c
Nov 14, 2021 8:23 AM

Jul 2021
Woooh glad the match is over also I thought the same thing where this is going to be a final arc but oop another u-20 world cup is beginning for. Also I feel bad for Rin, I think he carried a lot in this match and Isagi felt really invisible to me but it's nice that Isagi made his statement to winning the next cup. Can't wait for this arc bois n gals!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 8, 2022 4:26 AM

May 2020
Too bad Rin, you just got rolled over by Isagi. And there's that declaration from Isagi.
Feb 1, 2022 2:17 AM

May 2020
Poor rin :( he's going to have a breakdown for sure.
Now that's a declaration from isagi! Great! Next arc HERE WE GO
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Oct 25, 2022 5:27 PM

Aug 2019
Sae made Rin feel even worse by referring to Isagi as the person who will change Japan. I was expecting a small compliment or something, but all he did was add fuel to the fire. Sae, you do an excellent job of being a jerk.

Isagi is doing a phenomenal job, but everyone else deserves recognition as well, since the others scored goals and defended as required. 
Sun_ChanOct 25, 2022 5:33 PM
Nov 16, 2022 2:43 PM

Jan 2009
yep Aiku is right Isagi managed to invite his own LUCK with that last goal

and Isagi tells the world that he will lead Japan to a World Cup win
Dec 21, 2022 7:27 PM
Dec 2022
If only Fifa had soccer plays like this, I'd most definitely watch.
Jan 24, 2023 1:48 AM
Oct 2021
omg wtf did i read.
Feb 16, 2023 7:06 AM
Feb 2023
iamkd57 said:
Rin is good but isagi is better from my pov.Even sae says that isagi is heart of blue lock in previous chapters.
Apr 20, 2023 10:54 AM
Mar 2020
LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 2, 2023 7:57 AM

Feb 2021
I feel like with this, Isagi has become the poster boy or the face of Blue Lock to the world now. Even though I feel like he didn't do anything that groundbreaking in the entirety of the match compared to other players.

Sae should def appreciate Rin a bit. He definitely put in more effort than Isagi in my opinion.

Jun 9, 8:36 PM
Mar 2023
ISAGI THE FCK1NG GOAT!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 266 Discussion

deg - Jun 22

14 by ryzxgum »»
Yesterday, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 265 Discussion

deg - Jun 8

16 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 21, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 264 Discussion

deg - Jun 1

8 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 21, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 147 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 20, 2021

35 by MeCuMint »»
Jun 9, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 226 Discussion

deg - Jul 22, 2023

21 by SoliXIV »»
Jun 9, 2:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.