Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Should more shows follow through more than just bait people like this?
Sep 10, 2021 12:55 AM

Sep 2018
What I am referring to is the classic shoujo ai or shounen ai undertones in a series that NEVER do anything more with it, it's only there to bring in the sheep, nothing comes to fruition, no ships sail, etc. We all know Kai and Kukuru are going to get together at the end.

What I wouldn't give for Kai to get cucked by Fuuka and for Fuuka and Kukuru to get together after the intense and emotional journey to save the aquarium, etc

Could make a good doujin actually, Kai stumbling upon them together in the act and is left huddling slightly outside the door, tears in the eyes, hands in the pants, etc. Artists, if you're reading.... You're welcome.

Too many shows aren't courageous enough to follow through with all this suggestion, and it's getting a little old...
Sep 10, 2021 1:19 AM

Jul 2015
I'm just gonna say this again: If you really think that any form of comradery between two characters of the same gender immediately means, that they are gay, then the problem is not the show itself.

Sep 10, 2021 1:22 AM
Feb 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
What I am referring to is the classic shoujo ai or shounen ai undertones in a series that NEVER do anything more with it, it's only there to bring in the sheep, nothing comes to fruition, no ships sail, etc. We all know Kai and Kukuru are going to get together at the end.

What I wouldn't give for Kai to get cucked by Fuuka and for Fuuka and Kukuru to get together after the intense and emotional journey to save the aquarium, etc

Could make a good doujin actually, Kai stumbling upon them together in the act and is left huddling slightly outside the door, tears in the eyes, hands in the pants, etc. Artists, if you're reading.... You're welcome.

Too many shows aren't courageous enough to follow through with all this suggestion, and it's getting a little old...

I voted thinking this was about the show itself getting boring.
Then I saw this and literally laughed out.
The show doesn't even have a romance tag. What's with you people calling it yuri bait and all other things like that?
Sep 10, 2021 1:22 AM

Sep 2018
Piromysl said:
I'm just gonna say this again: If you really think that any form of comradery between two characters of the same gender immediately means, that they are gay, then the problem is not the show itself.
LOL, get off you high horse and open your eyes. I've watched many anime that had "cOMraDEry" between two characters of the same gender that never had undertones in them.
GakutoDeathGlareSep 10, 2021 1:34 AM
Sep 10, 2021 1:27 AM

Jul 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Piromysl said:
LOL, got off you high horse and open your eyes. I've watched many anime that had "cOMraDEry" between two characters of the same gender that never had undertones in them.

Then maybe you should watch a few more, because nowhere in this show is any implication of any LGBT relationship and on top of that, both of main giris emphasise how they'd rather be sisters.
There is also not a single anime ever, despite NOT being advertised as yuri/yaoi have two main characters turn out gay in the end.

So, yeah. Basically a Twitter moment right there.

Sep 10, 2021 1:33 AM

Sep 2018
Piromysl said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:
LOL, got off you high horse and open your eyes. I've watched many anime that had "cOMraDEry" between two characters of the same gender that never had undertones in them.

Then maybe you should watch a few more, because nowhere in this show is any implication of any LGBT relationship and on top of that, both of main giris emphasise how they'd rather be sisters.
There is also not a single anime ever, despite NOT being advertised as yuri/yaoi have two main characters turn out gay in the end.

This is what I'm getting at though lol, these directors and/or mangagkas being cowards about their obvious undertone inclusions into the story, YET LITERALLY AS YOU SAY, nothing happens in the end.

This show was just an example (you obviously cannot see it, that's fine, but it's on you.)
Sep 10, 2021 1:35 AM

Jul 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Piromysl said:

This is what I'm getting at though lol, these directors and/or mangagkas being cowards about their obvious undertone inclusions into the story, yet as you say, nothing happens in the end.

This show was just an example (you obviously cannot see it, that's fine, but it's on you.)

They are not "cowards". Gay relationships are fundamentally different than straight ones and are written completely differently. Nobody working on Aquatope has any such experience, so they just not doing it, because otherwise it would look as bad as Kirito X Asuna.

Sep 10, 2021 1:43 AM

Apr 2016
How can you get tired of something that isn't even there.
Sep 10, 2021 1:46 AM
Apr 2021
I just feel sorry for Kai lmao
his crush is mentally insane and hallucinates shit at the aquarium, while being in a sexually tense 'friendship' with some Idol girl that randomly showed up. His primary school sister is bloody dominatrix who's trying to set him up with that same random girl
meanwhile he gets so depressed he starts trippin balls all on his own.
Sep 10, 2021 1:50 AM
Apr 2021
Piromysl said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

the difference here is the direction is very suggestive. Lots of shots held for unnaturally long periods of just them holding hands and staring into one another's eyes.

I think most of us have become so desensitised to "fanservicey moments" that it's a lot harder to notice when this kind of stuff is sexually charged.

But I'd agree this isn't going to go anywhere. I guess whoever was doing the storyboards was horny af because it doesn't translate to the actual plot or themes in any way.
Sep 10, 2021 2:03 AM

Jul 2015
theGodde said:
Piromysl said:

the difference here is the direction is very suggestive. Lots of shots held for unnaturally long periods of just them holding hands and staring into one another's eyes.

I think most of us have become so desensitised to "fanservicey moments" that it's a lot harder to notice when this kind of stuff is sexually charged.

But I'd agree this isn't going to go anywhere. I guess whoever was doing the storyboards was horny af because it doesn't translate to the actual plot or themes in any way.

In Japan it is perfectly normal to casually skinship close friends like that, so that might be the culprit you are looking for.

Sep 10, 2021 3:16 AM
Apr 2021
Piromysl said:
theGodde said:

In Japan it is perfectly normal to casually skinship close friends like that, so that might be the culprit you are looking for.
Like, girls holding hands is perfectly fine in Australia as well (although not for guys lmao). It's the way this is portrayed. The eye gazing and long drawn out silences create an atmosphere of sexual tension.
Sep 10, 2021 4:25 AM
Jan 2021
Nowadays everything needs to be sexualized huh?
Sep 10, 2021 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
When people wants to see too much in few gestures. So far thete was nothing I would call more than strong friendship. Maybe you should look with less expectation than some gestures between same gender means they will be couple
Sep 10, 2021 4:42 AM

Jun 2015
Appreciate the "It's fine as it is" option since the poll and the thread are different questions and that replies to both
Sep 10, 2021 8:25 AM
Aug 2020
Tbh i was gonna say it's okay for 2 more eps and just realized it had 24 eps and not 12 eps in total.... Well shit
Sep 10, 2021 9:00 AM

Sep 2014
Hot_Green_Tea said:

It's funny that you say this. Nobody asked the creators to sexualize anything. It's the creator themselves who came up with the highly suggestive scenes. Now how could the viewer be at fault to notice something questionable in a suggestive scene?

As for OP. Mari Okada's previous anime might interest you. She isn't a coward and most people hate her because of that.
Sep 10, 2021 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
I feel you. I've been a yuri fan for years and this is just the typical experience of watching anime. If something doesn't have a yuri tag and isn't marketed as yuri from the get-go, it's not going to give you representation. It's a lesson we all have to learn.

Should more shows follow through instead of queerbaiting viewers and going the ever-popular "they're like sisters!" route? Yes. But we should also stop expecting better from anime, a medium produced in a country with very different attitudes towards LGBT people and LGBT representation than in the Western world, which I assume you're a part of.

I just stopped getting my hopes up unless something is a straight-up yuri, ever. I recommend other people do the same, no matter how much handholding, longing gazes and declarations of devotion there are in a series.

Aquatope is a nice show, but I'd hate it if I expected it to go through with the queerness and then it wouldn't happen (which it won't).

Can't wait for Japan to get marriage equality. Maybe we'll slowly move past this stage then.
Sep 10, 2021 9:31 AM

Sep 2014
Piromysl said:
theGodde said:

It's the opposite actually. Japan is all about distancing and bowing to each other. They don't even shake hands. Only really close friends and family can cross this social barrier.

That's what makes it different in Aquatope. Take literally any other anime where two girls just met. If one girl stay to close to the other one, she's going to feel embarassed and say "you're too close" in 100% case. Fuuka barely knows Kukuru and yet they don't have this social barrier. She devotes herself in her life in a way that no freshly made friend would. In Japan you don't devote yourself in someone's life you barely know.
Sep 10, 2021 9:36 AM

Jul 2015
Hrybami said:
Only really close friends and family can cross this social barrier.

Literally what I said. Thanks for agreeing.
And yes, those two are close friend. Enough to sleep in the same room and fantasie about being sisters. You might argue that development of their friendship is rushed and that's about it.

Sep 10, 2021 9:41 AM

May 2019
The anime will have 24 episodes in total, right? If there is going to be some romance I think they have plenty of time to do so.
Sep 10, 2021 9:59 AM

Sep 2014
Piromysl said:
Hrybami said:
Only really close friends and family can cross this social barrier.

And yes, those two are close friend. Enough to sleep in the same room and fantasie about being sisters. You might argue that development of their friendship is rushed and that's about it.

Did you pay attention to the dialogue? They say they want to know each other better and follow each other path to their dream. That is no close friend or family dialogue.
Sep 10, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2015
Hrybami said:
Piromysl said:

Did you pay attention to the dialogue? They say they want to know each other better and follow each other path to their dream. That is no close friend or family dialogue.

It might be very much friendly dialogue.

Sep 10, 2021 11:44 AM
Jan 2021
Hrybami said:
Hot_Green_Tea said:

It's funny that you say this. Nobody asked the creators to sexualize anything. It's the creator themselves who came up with the highly suggestive scenes. Now how could the viewer be at fault to notice something questionable in a suggestive scene?

As for OP. Mari Okada's previous anime might interest you. She isn't a coward and most people hate her because of that.

What are these suggestive scenes that you're talking about? There were context for most of the moments when they're really close to each other.
Sep 10, 2021 12:27 PM
May 2020
So even in the opening credits there is a visual sense of a relationship more than sisters or friends.
Not that i really care whether Fuuka and Kukuru are lovers or not. I'm mote concerned about the grandfather having to watch the aquarium on life support.

And the latest curve with Kai as of the 10th episode confirms to me that Kai and Kukuru are related
which is why he sticks around and why he cant do more.
Sep 10, 2021 1:17 PM

May 2020
Swagernator said:
How can you get tired of something that isn't even there.

Your banner ... I can relate
Sep 10, 2021 6:40 PM

Sep 2014
Hot_Green_Tea said:
Hrybami said:

What are these suggestive scenes that you're talking about? There were context for most of the moments when they're really close to each other.

Of course. There has to be a context if you want to transmit suggestive ideas. You won't find them in the literal context or lines. A scene may have more than 1 meaning.
Sep 10, 2021 8:40 PM

Jun 2019
I already said it in the other recent thread topic where this issue was addressed.

There is no "bait" to speak of to begin with because nothing in this series from the first second of episode one to the present has ever shown anything to imply or suggest a romantic or sexual relationship between the two main characters in any way.

This is people reading into something that is not there and I know that is what they're doing and it's extremely obvious, because many were doing it on this sub-forum before the series even began airing so it isn't even predicated on any content present or not in the actual anime. There is a vocal group that was openly wishing for the series to take such a direction literally before it even started.

That's fine. They're entitled to their preferences of wanting the series to go in whichever direction they desire, but it is rooted in desire - personal desire and fantasy. Not any observed reality of anything that's been happening in the series since its debut.

The way some people talk, it's as if the expectation is for all real world same-sex people who consider themselves as friends and their anime counterparts onscreen to act like prudish and frosty 17th century Puritans or Calvinist seminarians toward one another lest their touch or glance be taken as too sexually charged or provocative. It is not only possible, but quite common, to have an unquestionably platonic deep relationship with another person which is also physically open and relaxed, whether between members of the same or opposite sexes.

I don't think I've even seen an anime in the past few years where two male or two female characters don't act affectionately toward one another and it doesn't generate immediate, usually unwarranted, fan chatter and speculation about imagined romantic and sexual relations. It's not the writers', creators', or director's fault, because I didn't come away with that impression at all. It's people projecting what they want to see on the series and refusing to accept the validity and authenticity of two humans' non-sexual and non-romantic relationship being equally purposeful. Not everything needs to stray into romance or sex to be meaningful. It's the inability of people to accept that which is a whole other problem.

Sep 11, 2021 5:40 AM
Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
HELL YES! This is what annoying about a lot of fandom that say shit like this when it’s not even meant to be romance in the first place. Can’t two friends share feelings and memories with each other without it implying they’re together?
Sep 11, 2021 8:15 AM
Apr 2020
Lol I saw Anime Corner called this " Nagi no Asukara but yuri ". I wish it actually has the same drama level as NagiAsu. That show and Angel Beats are peak P.A Works anime.
Sep 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Apr 2018
What I see on this show is a friendly relationship that becomes more intimate without getting romantic.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Sep 12, 2021 2:30 AM
Apr 2021
Idan said:
I feel you. I've been a yuri fan for years and this is just the typical experience of watching anime. If something doesn't have a yuri tag and isn't marketed as yuri from the get-go, it's not going to give you representation. It's a lesson we all have to learn.

Should more shows follow through instead of queerbaiting viewers and going the ever-popular "they're like sisters!" route? Yes. But we should also stop expecting better from anime, a medium produced in a country with very different attitudes towards LGBT people and LGBT representation than in the Western world, which I assume you're a part of.

I just stopped getting my hopes up unless something is a straight-up yuri, ever. I recommend other people do the same, no matter how much handholding, longing gazes and declarations of devotion there are in a series.

Aquatope is a nice show, but I'd hate it if I expected it to go through with the queerness and then it wouldn't happen (which it won't).

Can't wait for Japan to get marriage equality. Maybe we'll slowly move past this stage then.
You'll be waiting a looooong time my friend
gonna be honest Japan is still in the 60s when it comes to minority rights of all kinds. Japanese people still think "she's a woman but she can't cook" is a good joke. We're a long way off from even just basic gender equality.
Sep 12, 2021 4:18 AM

Oct 2007
voted "fine as it is". It's true that I like yuri anime, but it's still fine even if this show does not go yuri... because this anime has several other things that make it interesting to watch. There's fish - I'm an aquarium enthusiast, there's Fuuka - her idol storyline adds a lot to the show.

if I need some real yuri.. there's a lot of yuri manga to read at other sites. hehe ^^
Liddo-kunSep 12, 2021 4:21 AM
Sep 12, 2021 8:34 AM

Sep 2014
theGodde said:
Idan said:

gonna be honest Japan is still in the 60s when it comes to minority rights of all kinds. Japanese people still think "she's a woman but she can't cook" is a good joke. We're a long way off from even just basic gender equality.

Looking at the replies in the thread can tell you that MAL users are generally not better. As if it was a big deal that two same-sex characters develop romantic feeling. It doesn't make sense to see shoujo ai relationships no where else than in shoujo ai anime.
Sep 12, 2021 11:19 AM
Mar 2020
I don't like yuri but I don't get any same sex-romance-vibes with this anime, at least not yet, It's pure Slice of Life atm.

And looking back at past P.A Works anime, that ain't gonna happen it seems, just look at Sakura Quest, Shirobako and Hanairo.
Sep 12, 2021 3:47 PM

Apr 2018
theGodde said:
Idan said:

*off-topic
The Japanese were already accepting of homosexuals long before the Western view of the LGBT community began to be theorized.

And even the system in place there today when it comes to women's rights is quite different compared to when Westerners arrived in the 19th century.

Sep 12, 2021 4:21 PM

Apr 2018
Hrybami said:
theGodde said:

Looking at the replies in the thread can tell you that MAL users are generally not better. As if it was a big deal that two same-sex characters develop romantic feeling. It doesn't make sense to see shoujo ai relationships no where else than in shoujo ai anime.
Hrybami said:
theGodde said:

There is no problem with a potential romantic relationship developing, it is not the important point in this debate. The problem is that many people think that Aquatope uses elements "yuri" (or "yuribait") when it is not even shoujo ai in its correct definition, at least not so far in what it has developed.

Same-sex relationships don't always mean one more step toward a romantic relationship. It can end more in a very intimate and trusting friendship, which so far seems more logical in Aquatope.

Sep 12, 2021 5:02 PM

Sep 2014
Rachiba said:
There is no problem with a potential romantic relationship developing, it is not the important point in this debate. The problem is that many people think that Aquatope uses elements "yuri" (or "yuribait") when it is not even shoujo ai in its correct definition, at least not so far in what it has developed.

Same-sex relationships don't always mean one more step toward a romantic relationship. It can end more in a very intimate and trusting friendship, which so far seems more logical in Aquatope.

Aquatope doesn't use romance elements because it decided to go with the ambiguous route. Not because it stated itself as NOT shoujo ai. Aquatope is as much shoujo ai than it is not given that it never revealed its stance on the romance yet.

As for the debate, yes people clearly have a problem with same-sex relationship when you can read things like "Why two same-sex friends can't be just friends anymore?" while they don't say a damn thing when the exact same development occur in a boy-girl relationship.

We have plenty of anime exploring same-sex relationships in a very platonic way. I mean it's almost always a given that when two same-sex characters interact together, it's never in a romantic way. Aquatope seemed to include that step toward a romantic relationship in its promotional videos/teasers, but ended up being ambiguous in its presentation which can be seen as yuribait at this point.

Nobody is forcing anime creators to transform friendship into romance.
Sep 12, 2021 5:05 PM

May 2021
I dont really give a fuck, I have had shounen ai bait relationships with some friends in real life, that doesnt make me gay

Sep 12, 2021 6:22 PM

Apr 2018
Hrybami said:
Rachiba said:

Aquatope doesn't use romance elements because it decided to go with the ambiguous route. Not because it stated itself as NOT shoujo ai. Aquatope is as much shoujo ai than it is not given that it never revealed its stance on the romance yet.

As for the debate, yes people clearly have a problem with same-sex relationship when you can read things like "Why two same-sex friends can't be just friends anymore?" while they don't say a damn thing when the exact same development occur in a boy-girl relationship.

We have plenty of anime exploring same-sex relationships in a very platonic way. I mean it's almost always a given that when two same-sex characters interact together, it's never in a romantic way. Aquatope seemed to include that step toward a romantic relationship in its promotional videos/teasers, but ended up being ambiguous in its presentation which can be seen as yuribait at this point.

Nobody is forcing anime creators to transform friendship into romance.
It seems that we are understanding each other.

Still, let's compare for example an anime about platonic relationships between "sisters" like Maria-sama (I recommend this anime) where the friendship between two characters is extremely intimate, and although there are hints, it is only a hierarchical relationship. I don't mean to say that there is no shoujo ai (there are some characters in particular who openly show romance).

And with Aquatope barely approaching the middle, it's still early to wrap up where the series is going. But it is not wrong to inquire about a possible romantic relationship. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it got to that point. The real point would be the impact it can generate.

But for now, they are just rumors and theories to me.

Sep 12, 2021 6:34 PM

Jul 2019
It's fine as it is. The show is more than just whatever the heck you were imagining. Look beyond surface level elements.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 13, 2021 3:01 AM
Jan 2021
Hrybami said:
Hot_Green_Tea said:

Of course. There has to be a context if you want to transmit suggestive ideas. You won't find them in the literal context or lines. A scene may have more than 1 meaning.

Yes, but in this case the context of the actions/suggestive scenes are clear enough(whether it'd be the facial expressions/lines/situation/inner monologue/previous scene that relates to it/etc. Which all were shown in the show) for those scenes to heavily imply that it doesn't want the viewers to branch to other meaning such as sexual attraction or those sort of subtext.

Fūka sees her formerself in Kukuru (fighting for her dream even when the people surrounding her doesn't believe in her) and does her best to help her (she wants to support someone else's dream since she has lost her's. She said that is her motivation) While, Kukuru sees Fūka as a family member/sister (more specifically she sees Fūka as her big Sister/Onēchan) because Fūka was always there for her(and they understand each other like sisters). They've also mentioned their intention for each other several times (and it wasn't sexually/romantically related).

You can ignore the context and think of those scenes(separately) as suggestive but from the episodes that has aired and the context that was given, the show's direction already showed that it isn't shōjo ai related.
Hot_Green_TeaSep 13, 2021 3:32 AM
Sep 13, 2021 7:32 AM

Sep 2014
Hot_Green_Tea said:
Hrybami said:

Yes, but in this case the context of the actions/suggestive scenes are clear enough(whether it'd be the facial expressions/lines/situation/inner monologue/previous scene that relates to it/etc. Which all were shown in the show) for those scenes to heavily imply that it doesn't want the viewers to branch to other meaning such as sexual attraction or those sort of subtext.

Fūka sees her formerself in Kukuru (fighting for her dream even when the people surrounding her doesn't believe in her) and does her best to help her (she wants to support someone else's dream since she has lost her's. She said that is her motivation) While, Kukuru sees Fūka as a family member/sister (more specifically she sees Fūka as her big Sister/Onēchan) because Fūka was always there for her(and they understand each other like sisters). They've also mentioned their intention for each other several times (and it wasn't sexually/romantically related).

You can ignore the context and think of those scenes(separately) as suggestive but from the episodes that has aired and the context that was given, the show's direction already showed that it isn't shōjo ai related.

Why are you talking about ignoring the context when it's the context itself that is heavily suggestive? You don't have to ignore anything in order to see something suggestive. I mean, it's pretty much how the brain works with how we are able to interpret the drawings and the situations we are witnessing. The shoujo-ai subtexts are entirely within how their friendship was built. How they speak to each other, how they interact together, their body gestures... Although the anime never implied sexual attraction, some scenes were oddly presented in a suggestive way that could be seen as a hint toward a romance.

Even though I don't believe this anime will be shoujo ai and I recognize Fuuka and Kukuru relationship as platonic, I can't help but see those suggestive subtexts in their friendship. This is my impression taken from my experience with Japanese culture and other friendship featured in other anime.
Sep 13, 2021 10:47 AM
Jan 2021
Hrybami said:
Hot_Green_Tea said:

Why are you talking about ignoring the context when it's the context itself that is heavily suggestive? You don't have to ignore anything in order to see something suggestive. I mean, it's pretty much how the brain works with how we are able to interpret the drawings and the situations we are witnessing. The shoujo-ai subtexts are entirely within how their friendship was built. How they speak to each other, how they interact together, their body gestures... Although the anime never implied sexual attraction, some scenes were oddly presented in a suggestive way that could be seen as a hint toward a romance.

Even though I don't believe this anime will be shoujo ai and I recognize Fuuka and Kukuru relationship as platonic, I can't help but see those suggestive subtexts in their friendship. This is my impression taken from my experience with Japanese culture and other friendship featured in other anime.

While I do agree completely that the body gesture (the level of skinship that Fūka and Kukuru has on some occasions) and phrasing of their word (such as 仲良く or Nakayoku which can be translated in a Friendly or Romantic way) can be interpreted as such by the viewers, that is still only part of the whole context from my view.

The facial expressions that they showed didn't show any sort of romantical attraction(such as in romance anime). The skinship can also be argued as a normal level skinship for Fūka since she was part of an all-girls idol group prior to this (she already showed this behavior since the first episode which also surprised Kukuru). We can also see their thoughts process and inner monologue which rarely shows any romantical thoughts (except for Kai). That's why from my perspective, what you mentioned (which I agree) is right but it's only part of the whole context IMO.
Sep 13, 2021 5:39 PM

Jun 2019
Hrybami said:

They're kept segregated in the dank ghetto of the Shoujo-Ai label where they belong!!!

Kidding.

I don't think it's a big deal which would require a massive justification, nor am I against it. I just simply don't see the evidence for it in this series so far and I think people (fans of anime and other media content) read too much into romantic and sexual implications of interactions between everyone - both same-sex and opposite sex characters. There is nothing wrong with or inferior about a deep and abiding platonic friendship, whether between people of the same sex or opposite sexes.
Sep 14, 2021 8:00 AM
Apr 2021
Yeah its getting more boring quz nothing "actually" really happening imo so i decided to drop this anime, its just my own prespective and im sorry if this post offends you
Jan 12, 2022 2:32 AM

Oct 2008
It's not necessarily a boring show, just a pleasantly tranquil show. Meaning tranquility is all it has going for it.

Even "Amanchu" had more excitement in it in comparison.
Jan 12, 2022 3:01 AM
Jul 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:

Thank for the warning. I didn't know there was a man in the show. Not touching this filth.

The premise was boring and predictable (i know they wouldn't be able to save it from a mile away) but still in my ptw because of potential Yuri.
removed-userJan 12, 2022 3:05 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2021

138 by basskiller »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2021

78 by basskiller »»
Dec 10, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2021

74 by basskiller »»
Dec 10, 2023 12:00 AM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2021

85 by basskiller »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2021

105 by basskiller »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.