Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2022 1:04 PM

Sep 2020
If tea meant sugarless tea, then I prefer coffee to tea.
Jun 22, 2022 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
I used to drink a lot of coffee but I realized the caffeine was too much for my anxiety, it would kill my appetite for entire days. I drink green tea everyday now which I know still has some caffeine but I'm way better off than before. I still like coffee but I have to order decaf which I feel like isn't as fun so I don't order it often
"He's a player??? THE ONLY THING HE BE PLAYIN IS A HENTAI DATING SIM THAT FAKER"
Jun 22, 2022 3:20 PM

Jun 2014
A-L said:
_-_Sally_-_ said:

Well, I just really hate heated beverages. In the first grade, after my class was outside sliding down some hills, we came back into the classroom, and we were all given hot chocolate. I found it too hot, and couldn't drink it, but the teacher tried to force me to drink it. I think I still have some psychological trauma from that, nearly 30 years later.

Good grief. Sorry to hear about that.

There's some things about my childhood that I'm not nostalgic for, and that experience was one of them, lol.

Jul 16, 2022 2:11 AM
Jun 2022
If I'm not within the temper for tea, I'm typically within the mood for espresso, and vise versa! My favourite tea to drink is inexperienced tea as well. As for coffee, I like all of them, regular coffees, and iced coffees. The best factor I attempt to live clear faraway from when ingesting coffee is sugar.
Jul 16, 2022 7:27 AM

Oct 2019
I've never had coffee since I can't stand the smell, and I've only had tea a couple times, and even then it was just a few sips. The tea was alright; it kinda just tasted like warm water. I never intend on drinking coffee as the smell is not appealing in the slightest
Jul 16, 2022 9:11 AM

Nov 2018
I rarely drink both tbh. But I still like tea more.

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Jul 16, 2022 9:17 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
To quote a friend of mine

"I'm addicted to iced tea"
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jul 16, 2022 6:03 PM

Oct 2018
I love both, I usually have a cup of both everyday. Coffee wakes me up and tea relaxes me.
Jul 16, 2022 6:05 PM

Oct 2016
I'm much more of a tea person even though I worked as a barista. I do enjoying making coffee drinks for people close to me though.
Jul 16, 2022 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
I love both equally, maybe tea more, because I only like that kind of coffee that is hated my "real" coffee lovers lol. Sugar, milk, syrup...
Jul 16, 2022 6:22 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Coffee has an awful taste unless you add a bunch of sugar or artificial sweeteners, which you should not. It is also too high in caffeine. The only things worse than coffee in this aspect are energy drinks and pre-workout, but I never use these stuff (if I said I did in the past, it was because I was joking).

Tea is good as long as it is cold. I like oolong and green tea as long as it is in moderation.

Water is still the best drink, though.
149597871Jul 16, 2022 6:27 PM
Jul 16, 2022 7:34 PM
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Jul 2020
For a long time (when I was in school) I drank coffee every morning, adding milk and sugar to it because I found it bitter and thought I needed it to stay awake in class. It changed literally nothing to my physical state though, because over time I got used to it.

Then someday I just decided to stop drinking coffee, and started liking tea. Green tea at first, and then I started exploring, and fell in love with a bunch of different types of teas; earl grey, orange pekoe, and some specialty teas that are more expensive as well. It's now my favorite drink and I'll never go back to coffee only.

anime list -~~- manga list
Jul 18, 2022 6:35 PM

Mar 2021
I prefer tea because coffee tends to make me sick to my stomach. But I can't drink Earl Grey because I don't like the smell and taste.

Miraculously, there are several kinds of canned coffees that I can drink.

Jul 18, 2022 6:53 PM
Jul 2018
I am enjoying a cup of black tea with milk as we speak, I love tea and coffee alike! Though I tend to only drink tea late-evening/night, whereas I will drink coffee during morning/afternoon.
Jul 18, 2022 8:37 PM

Sep 2021
Tea is my one true love; if I absolutely have to I'll drink coffee, but tea is just special and extra comforting to me. I always have my tea with a little milk and honey and it's just perfect, and I feel like there's a tea for every mood. I'm sure that's true for coffee as well, but like, I always associate rainy afternoons with earl grey or hot summers with Mandarin masala chai, early mornings with Irish breakfast, and late nights with vanilla chamomile.

I also like hot tea all year round. Maybe I'm just weird but iced tea of any variety really doesn't do it for me, unless it's boba tea.

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Jul 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Apr 2022
I don't like tea since i'm not british, and coffee makes your breath smell disgusting, and only british people have disgusting breath.
Jul 19, 2022 6:38 AM

Jan 2021
I don't really drink tea nor coffee, but if I had to choose one to drink regularly it would be tea

Coffee is a stimulant and I don't like to rely on stimulants too much
CammellJul 19, 2022 6:43 AM
Jul 19, 2022 7:49 AM

Jun 2022
Coffee x10000

I have liked some tea. I'll occasionally go for it, maybe a couple times a year. But it's coffee every day.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in the EU you have visited, and where in the EU would you like to go next

KiraraFan - Jun 12

14 by LoveYourSmile »»
14 minutes ago

» people who live in poorer countries like in South Asia, South East Asia, Africa etc

ryo-san - Aug 17, 2022

23 by SaltyCookie »»
34 minutes ago

» Overly Specific & Stupid Food Rules/Etiquette

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

20 by Mayahuel »»
2 hours ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

36 by LoveLikeBlood »»
2 hours ago

» are nukes are the reason ww3 didn't started?

Cielord - Jun 9

35 by -DxP- »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.